1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Alizon's Psychic Secrets - www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Cynthia Bennett, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Is Alizon’s Psychic Secrets a real spell caster and psychic? I found mixed reviews on her so I’m curious if anyone else has used her services. I requested the Reunite spell from her website, but I haven’t heard back from her so I’m kind of worried.

2. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

To be honest, I went with Ashra Koehn, so I don't know if Alizon's spells actually work or if she is someone you should be trusting with your situation. Her website, Alizon's Psychic Secrets seems a little dated, but I noticed she has videos of herself performing her rituals. I believe Alizon is a real person, but I'm not sure what her success rate is in spell casting. I find it a little odd that she markets herself as a psychic but on her website she focuses primarily on spell casting.

Did you already pay her for a spell? It does raise concerns if she has not contacted you after you asked for help. Either she is extremely busy or she is like some of the other spell casters who take your money and run. I know a lot of people are using Ashra and love the results. Try contacting Alizon again and if you don't hear from her, maybe you should ask for a refund and avoid using www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com.

3. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I've never actually heard of Alizon, but I just checked out her website and a bunch of her reviews remind me of the kind I saw on Xara's page. They seem very automated or paid. I would not trust her. I would not suggest going on her site, as it seems to be very outdated as well. Try Ashra. A lot of people give her a lot of good reviews, so be careful who you choose to have cast for you.

4. I think I will contact Alizon again and if she doesn't respond I will get my money back and try someone else. Does Ashra work with situations where a lover is stubborn? I'm new to all of this but hopefully a little guidance will help.

5. Nengpi

Nengpi Member

Alizon's psychic secrets isn't legit.

We can just know just by visiting her website. Go and have a look and you will see the difference between her and real casters like Ashra. It's so good to be true. Please don't fall victim for this and be careful everyone. Her payment mode is through Western Union money transfer and I don't trust anyone who uses Western Union for payment. I can't trust her and my intuition won't let me. Something isn't right about her. though i haven't used her but I'm confident that she's not real.

6. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

Personally, I haven't use Alizon's psychic secrets before so I cannot give an honest review about her spells or psychic abilities.

Don't worry dear. Ashra is the best spell caster and she is an expert. You should tell her about your situation and she will give you some advice and suggest you the spells that can overcome your situation.

Wishing you good luck and sending you a lot of positive vibes.

7. Pratima Pillai

Pratima Pillai Well-Known Member

Hello Cynthia,

If you are not sure about Alizon or you are concerned over the reviews you found on www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com then I would look for someone else.

Ashra works with and is familiar with all situations. She is no novice and is into spell casting for the last 16 years. Going by the Forum posts, She reportedly has/had plenty of stubborn lovers to handle/handled. In all these 16 years She surely must have handled myriads of situations ranging from somewhat good, bad, worse or hopeless. So relax. Ashra will definitely see you and me through. My Beau is equally stubborn and mine is a complex situation. She is committed to her patrons' well-being and will leave no stone un-turned to help us regain our lost lover's. With her experience and expertise She is able to customise spells to suit individual situations. You have been steered here like all of us with a definite Divine Plan. Put all your fears to rest and go with the flow. I hope to have settled you somewhat.

8. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

I believe Alizon’s Psychic Secrets is registered as a real psychic and business. She has been online for as long as I can remember. To my knowledge, she doesn't accept Western Union. She offers PayPal as an option to make payment. I have noticed a lot of mixed reviews about Alizon, but I do believe she tries her best to provide her clients with the best experience possible.

Unlike other spell casters and psychics, she provide videos of herself preforming some of her spells. Whether they work or not is another story, but she is who she says she is.

9. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

In my opinion, I won't look for another spell caster anymore. Whether they are real or not. The trust and accepting me is one of the reason why I'm so confident with her. But its your prerogative if you want to try other spell caster like Alizon. Now a days its hard to give personal information.

Would you mind if I ask how do you feel about Alizon's Psychic services? Are you confdent about her? Please don't get me wrong, that is my opinion only. I encounter other spell caster also. They continue updating me about me but it seems that its the same message every year. Good luck hope for the best in you.

But you know what? Ashra is a good sport. If other spell caster found out that we check other caster aside from them. They will definitely say negative things already. But as I can see on Ashra's reply. She is fair and calm on this. She also comment a positive feedback about Alizon. She really is very detailed about it.

How are you guys? Hope your doing well and far from sickness. Lets spread positive mind and heart!

10. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to think about Alizon Psychic Secrets. I encourage everyone go to Ashra because of the outcome of happiness on this site and how many healed souls are on here! It's truly a blessing and I would give her a chance and talk to her about fixing what has unraveled and she is very willing to work with anyone! She's very understanding towards everyone. She shows that she really cares and she responds as soon as she can! She's constantly busy, but she makes so many dreams happen for so many different people it's beautiful :)

11. Adrianna James

Adrianna James Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if Alizon is real or fake. I'm probably guessing that she is not a real spell caster because if your seeing mixed reviews about her then that means something right? Use Ashra as an example... She is a real spell caster and when you look at her reviews then you see that her spells actually work and that she is also the real deal. I only trust Ashra when it comes to spell casting.

12. Dinah Muehling

Dinah Muehling Active Member

I don't believe I've tried Alizon. Personally, I don't think she is legit.

Her website looks dated to me, and if you're getting mixed reviews, then to be on the safe side I would avoid it because you wouldn't want to be unlucky to be one of the clients who have a negative experiance with her.

I would stick with Ashra.

13. Electra White

Mixed reviews are not very reliable so I cannot say Alizon's Psychic Secrets is trustable, because yes good is one thing, but no one wants a bad spell or reading etc... From what I have heard about her, everything seems very real and I do not believe anyone would lie about Ashra's work. I believe she works very hard for everyone no matter what their situation may be. That is the greatness of her!! There is not a lot of people out there that are willing to give their best to other people, but she is and that is really amazing of her.

People are fooled into so many fake spell casters, but Ashra seems very real and I have also seen so many positive reviews on here, no one seems to be lying about Ashra.

14. Mic_lee

Mic_lee Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of Alizon's Psychic Secrets. I am afraid so cannot offer any real advice or reviews on her services. I have had a few readings done in the past and while there might be a tiny bit of truth in what they say maybe 1% the rest of it is completely way off the mark. I only believe in what Ashra has told me and I'm the type of person who would like to know the truth even if it's hurts. She has been honest about everything with me.

15. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

I will never go to any other spell caster, not even Alizon, I will stick with Ashra. I personally have never been with anyone else only Ashra because I never knew there where people out there that did this so I do believe god showed me the door to Ashra when I was crying out in pain for help. My first impression of Ashra was what a very caring lady that goes out of her way to help people and 100% she doesn't do it for the money. I don't have much to say about Alizon Psychic.

16. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Chyntia! Well, this is another thread I want to put my comments on. To be honest, I haven't heard of Alizon's Psychic Secrets before. It's very new in my ears. However, if you are in need of a psychic reading, this is the right place where you can ask for help. Ashra gave me some indepth information regarding to my situation when I ordered my first reading. Have you ever requested a reading from Ashra yet? I am not sure how much it is with cash because I used my points to get one.

17. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have heard of Alizon pyschic secret. I myself saw it on the internet and checked out her website called alizons-psychic-secrets.com because i was search for real pyschic reader together with love spell caster. I scrolled down her page and saw all that she was offering. I can say that she is real because she has a picture of herself while working. Where as if she was fake she would not have had any photos. Although I did not order for her services, its because I did not have money to purchase it, but Alizona pyschic is real.

18. Astuti Bhasin

Astuti Bhasin Active Member

Cynthia! I really hope you haven't paid Alizon's Psychic Secrets already and are just waiting to hear back from them! Unfortunatly, I have never come across that website but upon reading the other replies and reviews to your comments, I wouldn't trust the site much. Whether you have heard back from this person and seen results or not please do not lose hope in your situation! Although i cannot advocate much for that person, I do know this site will not fail you. Keep things running and keep hope and faith! try fixing your problem with Ashra's help I'm sure you will be satisfied

19. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Alizon may be real or not. But sometimes I was so confused with the comments with the spell caster that is in all the forum here. I check their site to know who they really are.

I have noticed that Its not like here that its the actual time and once you post a message here, there is an answer right away. So it means that people or members that is on Ashra's forum are real and not bogus like them.

20. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

I haven't used Alizon's psychic secrets, but I have worked with similar people and trust me when I say they are no good! If you have mixed feelings take it as a sign that your guts know it's a bad idea. I'm not saying Alizon isn't good because I haven't found any reviews. They always seem nice and really trusting at first but they want your money and a lot of it. They don't care if you end up happy or not. Something I've told many is that with Ashra whenever she contacts me I feel this energy around me that I've never felt while working with anybody else. I believe Ashra can help you in whatever and that she can bring a solution quick to you.

21. Estella

Estella Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I agree with you there daisy. These so called spellcasters just want to suckling you dry of your hard earned money not giving a thought to your condition whether you are financially stable or not. They weave tall tales to scare you into playing ball and then proceed to make your life more miserable than you first started. I've never used Alizon's Psychic Secrets, but she does have mixes reviews.

With Ashra I felt a sudden calm like I had reached a place of rest, with Ashra the choice is yours to either do as required or unsubscribe from her website.

22. Husky

Husky Active Member

Although I don't know the psychic person you're talking about. I think you should read the body language of www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com. These body languages can range from shouting that their free, shouting to contact them and having reviews all over their site. Don't trust people that show these signs on their site. I recommend you to stick with Ashra and see if she can help you.

23. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

I have heard of Alizon's Psychic Secrets, but I have never used her before. She looks like a nice lady but I would stick with Ashra. I mean its good that its not all good reviews right? That would mean something is up. But with Ashra its all good reviews but from actual people and also you can ask those people how it went. I have worked with Ashra before and it took a couple weeks for her spell to work. Astra is legit and actually wants to talk to you and help you. So in my opinion just stick with Ashra. Hope this helped :)

24. Electra White

I would never look into considering another spell caster or psychic considering Ashra is completely the real deal and she will most definitely get your ex-lover back easily. That is why I believe that everyone should go to her instead of taking your chances with Alizon's Psychic Secrets, because she is true to her word and she really does care about all of her customers. She really does love everyone and I do believe that with her experience she is very successful and really good ratings. I do believe that many of us are skeptical, but please believe in her.

25. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

I agree with you Electra White. I don't personally know anything about Alizon's Psychic Secrets, but if we're already working with Ashra why look for someone else. Time and time again Ashra has proven she's the real deal. Alizon may be legit, I don't know, but I think you get better service, and higher quality spell work and readings with Ashra.

26. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

I see too many mixed reviews on Alizon. Alizon's Psychic Secrets may be good or may not... It doesn't really matter. I only trust Ashra Koehn right now. Ashra has proven to us that she is the real deal. You need to ask Ashra for help because you shouldn't take chances with others if you are not sure about them.

27. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

I've never heard of Alizon, but I honestly don't have the want to actually persue this one. I like my experience with Ashra, so why would I gamble with a different psychic/spellcaster when I already have a genuine and successful caster on my case? Stick with Ashra, and she will get you where you want to be in life, and will return who you cherish back into your heart.

HollyN likes this.
  28. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

I'm happy and content with Ashra, I haven't had my spell cast yet but just reading the amazing results people have gotten from Ashra just makes me know she is the real deal and will change our situations. I won't be looking for another spell caster that's for sure. I don't think I will be trying Alizon's Psychic Secrets.

29. Calene

Calene Member

At one point I considered hiring Alizon for a psychic reading. I like her videos on how she casts her spells. She seems like a kind woman. I may try her one day.

30. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have never tried Alizon, even though she may have a registered business, I would not trust her or leave my situation in her hands.

I don't recall contacting this spellcaster. I have read about this person being a scam, whether its true or not is another story.

I have put all my faith and trust in Ashra, and that will not be changing because I don't believe another psychic or spell caster can do what Ashra can.

I hope you get what you hoped for from Alizon's services.

31. Fera

Hey Queen! I have no experience with the spell caster called Alizon. I just googled her name and her website looked interesting. You are so right about her performing spells through video which means that she is also one of real love spellcasters. However, I don't have any intention of looking for another caster but Ashra. I have seen movements with my spells, so we are lucky to have arrived at the place. Have a fabulous day everyone. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

32. yanyan44

I haven't heard about the Alizon before and after this thread is created. I have read some of her reviews and comments on Alizon's Psychic Secrets. Some of her reviews and comments are good and some of them are not good. As for me, I will only stick with Ashra as she is the best spell caster that I have met and a lot of people have successful with gets spells and that's means that her spells are working and amazing.

33. Rman1999

Rman1999 Member

After reading some of these reviews I am just a little confused about this woman Alizon and her website www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com. In the reviews that I have read on this site the woman says she is a pyschic, but she also does alot of spell rituals and that there are some videos of her preforning these rituals. So I am just confused by what this woman does because I want someone who is reliable like Ashra and not someone who is just looking for a quick buck. I hate those kinds of people on the internet. If anyone can give me some more information on who this person is and what her prices are that would be great.

34. Fera

Hey Yanyan! Basically every genuine spellcaster receive their feedbacks from other clients who has used their services. I found an article about Alizon, so far she has gotten mixed reviews, some people said that she's awesome in applications and they saw results with her spells, and some felt dissapointed on how their spells failed through all obstacles. In my opinion, she is a real spellcaster, but once again, I am gonna stick with Ashra as I saw results from my spells. Have an awesome day.

35. yanyan44

I don't have any experience with Alizon's Psychic Secrets. I have sent to searched for her website and yeah, her website look interesting. But just like you, although she is the real spell caster, I will not use her as I has found the best spell caster, Ashra. I am feeling so lucky for found her and I believe that Ashra will bring ours lovers back to us.

36. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

I personally feel that Alizon's Psychic Secrets is authentic, but there is not very many reviews online about her services to get an accurate idea about what to expect from her psychic readings or spells. A member provided me a video comparing Ashra Koehn to Alizon's spells and psychic secrets.

Pranky But Saintly likes this.
  37. Estella

Estella Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Oh I am sure Alizon is also legit since Ashra believes so, but personally I don't know jack about her. I might just browse through when I have enough data but one spellcaster is just fine by me. I don't see myself having a falling out with Ashra and cutting all contact with her:laugh:. Good luck to those who decide to and hope whatever it is they are after they get it. I love that Ashra is not vindictive and has nothing against her:thumbsup:

38. sydney hoffacker

sydney hoffacker Well-Known Member

I have no experience with Alizons psychic secrets, but try to go with what your gut tells you. Ashra is the only spell caster I've seen who is personable and really helps. It's a great thing to have when you're struggling with a lover. My gut has told me to go with Ashra, and hopefully she'll bring my lover back into my arms again. Do what you think is best, but I suggest to stay here. Not every spell caster has a positive community and kind heart like Ashra. Be careful and hopefully things will work out for the best!

39. Veena Pawar

Veena Pawar Well-Known Member

I have seen Alizons videos on youtube. She does cast her own spell videos on youtube. I have not tried her yet but I saw had many mix reviews. I don't tend to go to other spell caster because I have got Ashra at the one whom I trust with all my heart. I know I won't give a try to any other spell caster because I am in safe hands right now.

40. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello! everyone , about this Alizona i did try to email her some times back seeking for help because i was so in need of help to get my loved one back into my life but she stated that there is an amount of money that i needed to pay to be able to have her cast a spell on my lovedone and since i did not have money i decided to let go off her services i can not be able to talk more about her because i dont know whether she is real or not , am sendingto you all most positive vibes