1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Andreika the Witch - andreika.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Lauracarrillo, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Lauracarrillo

Lauracarrillo New Member

Has anyone heard of Andreika from andreika.com? I have requested a Fall Hopelessly In Love With Me spell from her with no results. I have also requested a Ridiculous Luck spell and a Samahdi stone through Calastrology, each with no tangible result. It might just be my impatience, but I thought something positive would happen.

I need my husband back and I’m completely lost on whether or not I should continue waiting on Andreika’s spells to work, or find a different spell caster. I’m looking for some guidance and direction.

munchkin95 likes this.
  2. Joy

Joy Active Member

Andreika the witch is associated with Calastrology. I did purchase a few spells, talismans and amulets from CAA years ago, but nothing worked. They did honor their refund policy and I hired Ashra Koehn who was able to return my ex.

I did some digging around for you and I couldn't find any verifiable reviews on www.andreika.com. The only testimonials I found were on Calastrology's website. I cannot say she is real or fake, but I personally wouldn't trust any spell caster who doesn't at least have a few photos of herself and who can be easily reached through email.

If your situation is urgent and you cannot continue waiting for results, then I'm sure Andreika will refund you as per her satisfaction policy.

Her email address is: orders@andreika.com / orders@calastrology.com

Andreika/CAA
    P.O. Box 10150
    Canoga Park, CA 91309

I hope this answers your questions. Maybe someone else on the forum can share their experience with Andreika and offer insight on whether her spells actually work.

3. Matthew swisher

Matthew swisher New Member Guest Account

I too ordered from Andreika some time ago and nothing came of it. I heard of Ashra Koehn but I'm still waiting to hear back from her to see if she can help me.

4. Dree

Dree Member Guest Account

I too used Calastrology and Andreika. Ordered many spells with little results. I also had paranormal activity from the spells and other bad things. I would watch out. I am not sure it was intentional but am very ambivalent now. I know they honor there refund policy.

Vanessa_Natalia2206 likes this.