1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelica Sanders - www.angelicasanders.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Karece, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Karece

Karece Member

I had Angelica Sanders working on situation, but I haven't seen any results from her spells. Angelica said that I would have no signs or indicators of her spells working. She said it would happen all at once and to me it would seem as if it happened over night. She said my husband would come back and love me like he never has before. I got to thinking this sounds too good to be true.

I'm concerned that I may have been scammed. The only reviews I can find on Angelica Sanders are on her website. Does anyone else have any experience with her?

2. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

I've read a few reviews about her, but they were not good. I don't have any personal experience with Angelica Sanders. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Angelica's website does rise some red flags. Have you contacted Ashra Koehn to see if she can be of any help?

3. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so sure... How much do you know about Angelica Sanders as a spell caster? Have many seen positive results from her spell castings? I know Ashra is here to help if you are afraid that Angelica isn't doing a good job. If you question the spell caster, you never really know if they could be causing harm to you or not. I hope you get more information soon! I am sorry to hear about your uncertainties and situation. I hope things get better for you.

4. Lauren7

Lauren7 Member

The fact that she said you wouldn't see any signs or indicators seems a little suspicious. As far as I've seen on these forums, you'll usually notice little things, or have signs that your spell is working. Like dreams, seeing your lover's name, or feeling positive energy. Everyone's experience is different, but that's been my personal experience so far. I don't personally know anything about Angelica Sanders, though. But contact Ashra about it, I'm sure she can help you!

5. Karece

Karece Member

Angelica Sanders sent me an email asking for more money. Her update didn't make a lot of sense, but she said she has a rare spell the will bring my husband back a lot faster. I hit my breaking point and I'm not going to give Angelica any more money.

Where do I go to contact Ashra Koehn? I need a spell caster who will actually help me.

6. Electra White

I agree too Lauren. I feel like the fact you won't see any signs, or movements is a bit strange and questionable because usually you do see signs whenever you get spell castings! Who knows, I just hope that you didn't get ripped off. There is so many people that are not real to their words nowadays, which is pretty sad. I hope people realize that need to be strong! Be careful who they trust.

7. Christin1

Christin1 Member

I think you should talk to Ashra instead of going any further with Angelica Sanders! I am sure Ashra would help you! She is the best and there is thousands of positive reviews in this forum from real people. Whatever your situation is I am sure Ashra can help. She wouldn't promise anything unless she knows she can make it happen and I believe in her and she will make it happen! Good luck, hope everything works well for you!

8. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I myself I have never come across Angelica Sanders or her website www.angelicasanders.com, so i can not tell whether she is a love spell caster or not. I can offer some guidance. From what you have just written she sounds too good to be true. Just in the fact that Angelica said you won't see any sign and that your husband will come and just love you like he never did before sounds like she was just lying to you. We all know spells take time to manifest to work and with her telling you that raising a red flag.

Thank God you found Ashra because she is going to help you... forget about this other woman now.

9. 21windrifting

21windrifting Member

Oh my dear... Angelica Sanders was the first person I ever used. From September 2016 until I told her I was not sending anymore money in February.

Everyday she would send long emails of what she and the coven were doing. The only thing is... I wouldn't think it would take that long to work on a love spell. Needless to say, I have begun to believe she was fake.

Angelica didn't sound fake but then again, what is a fake person supposed to sound like. What I regret the very most is giving her so very much personal information that I have never ever given anyone. This embarrrasses me and of course annoys me that she could be so cruel.

I got absolutely nothing and no results either. I have not heard from her after I told her I wasn't giving her anymore money.

10. Lauren7

Lauren7 Member

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with Angelica Sanders. You can contact Ashra through her websites or her contact page: https://www.ashra.net/contact.php

She's very busy, so it might take a day or two for her to respond, but if you look through the forums there are many who have had great success due to her spell casting. Like Electra said, be strong, and be careful.

11. Karece

Karece Member

I did contact Ashra and she replied about an hour ago. She did show that she cares and understands where I am coming from. I agreed with her recommendation and Ashra will be casting tonight.

I will cut my loses with Angelica Sanders and put my trust in Ashra.

12. Lauren7

Lauren7 Member

Good, I'm glad you found the help you need instead of continuing with Angelica Sanders! Ashra is a wonderful person, and you won't regret getting in touch with her. She's probably one of the only genuine spell casters on the internet, if not the only one. Also, if you ever need anyone to talk to, there are many on this forum going through the same situation you are. We're here for you!

13. Courtneyb

Courtneyb Well-Known Member

Hi karece, its nice to read that you put your trust and faith into Ashra and sought members advise. You will be very happy you come to Ashra as she is very caring compassionate spellcaster who really does care about you. I've look at reviews on Angelica Sanders and I would not bother with this spell caster now.

14. Sarahbaybay

Sarahbaybay Member

I had Angelica Sanders do some spells for me and all I can say is they never worked. It was on the same case I'm working on with Ashra now. Angelica kind of just filled my head with lies, then just stopped answering. I don't advise anybody going to her for anything. It's not like me to talk bad about anybody on here, but Angelica is someone who definitely took my money when I was at my lowest.

HollyN likes this.
  15. Electra White

I'm so sorry to hear about what Angelica Sanders did to you... that you had spent all your time and money on something that you never even seen results from! Really, you don't deserve that whatsoever. We are only human and the fact that there are monsters in the world who lie and pretend for our money, really scares and concerns me about our generation. This society is pretty screwed by how terrible we treat the world. I am glad you found Ashra.

16. Sarahbaybay

Sarahbaybay Member

Thank you Electra. It really means a lot. Since I had my 3rd spell casted this morning I feel great. I'm still nervous but I feel like it's finally time to see results. I just hope they start coming now... if Ashra can do the unthinkable and bring my baby back healthy and respectful with no cheating, no lying and just pure greatness words cannot express the things I would do for this woman.... I would probably have her name spread all over and refer all my friends to her..... I pray this works. She's all I have left not that Angelica Sanders failed me. It was tough putting my trust into another spell caster after Angelica did me so wrong... I spent a lot of money on her... she got me good.

17. Electra White

I am happy that I helped to uplift your spirits! Now, I'm waiting patiently to see results as well. I can't wait to see results. I am excited to have my lover back. You probably will have your lover back soon. I am sure that you will be very happy when he decides to be back and love you for all that you have to give. Slowly, but surely! I wish you luck.

18. Gabby Devine

Gabby Devine Well-Known Member

I have heard lots about Angelica Sanders, the reviews or what people say are not good. She feels your head and ask for money and it never works. My close friend used her and she got ripped off with lots of money. Each time she contacted her it was always something different. I'm so glad we have found Ashra, I really feel she will help us all. Just continue to stay positive. God bless. This will all pay off at the end.

19. Christin1

Christin1 Member

Angelica Sanders website says she offer 100% money back guarantee. Where you at least able to get refunded? Or it's just a scam of her in the website? She raises a lot of red flags to me I wouldn't be able to trust her.

20. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

I would be curious to know if Angelica honors her refund policy. I just received this from her yesterday.

21. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

I have never heard about Angelica Sanders and never come across her website before. I don't know anything about her so I can't tell whether she is a true spell caster or not. Personally, I don't believe others spell casters. I am only believe in Ashra and her spells. I am feeling so grateful that I have found Ashra. I know that she is the only one spell caster that can bring back my lover to me.

22. Sarahbaybay

Sarahbaybay Member

I'm not sure if Angelica Sanders does because I asked for a refund and it didn't work. She said she sent my money back and I never got it back. I was just so hurt that I gave up.

23. Sot

Sot Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry for what you had to go through and I really hope that you get your boyfriend / husband back. With everything that happened with this Angelica Sanders women I think that you were scammed my dear. She was just lying to you and giving you false hope just like the rest of these online spell casters. However, you have come to the right place and Ashra will help you and you will see that many people here on the forum have been getting good results on their spells and they are working.

All you need to do is to be open with Ashra as much as possible and to have faith and believe in yourself and in Ashra. Once you can purchase your spells, your boyfriend/husband will be back to you very soon. I truly wish you all the best and you are indeed not the only one who has been scammed before we have all been there. Its best to not use Angelica Sanders.

24. Verycurious

Verycurious Active Member

Looking at Angelica Sanders website it looks very shady if you ask me. It is like a one page website and it and it doesn't even look professional at all. When you compare Ashra's websites to other spell casters she is the only one that has the most details about her spells and even has pictures of herself to verify that she is a real person. I wish there was something that could be done with all these scam artists online taking advantage of people in need.

25. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

A lot of these online spell casters aren't real. They are scams or just plain jokes. Don't get your hopes up high if you are not sure if he/she is a real experinced spell caster. A lot of people claming to help others just steal money from you and forget your spell. You have to be careful who you go contracting online.

26. Sanjida

Sanjida Active Member

When my lover first broke up with me, I went crazy and that the thought came to my mind. Which is a spell. I wanted to cast a spell on him. I was looking for so many in google and they all looked fake. Some people have bad comments and some testimonials says that they just lost their all money. So I did not bother to contact them or anything. I actually emailed Angelica Sanders and she replied me. She said there's no time limit that will bring your lover back. I agree with this, but she said the result is not sure. If the result is not sure than why would someone want to work with you? Spell is something that people choose because they want a result. They tried everything else and spell is only option. And if you say that might not work or I'm not sure about result then nobody will want to work with them. I don't know it did not sound right to me so i did not contact anymore.

27. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

I have heard some mixed reviews on Angelica Sanders. I have seen some people say she is completely legit and they wont trust anyone else. I have also heard that she and Sapphire are scammers. Has anyone tried them before? If so are they legit or no?

28. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have seen lots of bad reviews of Angelica Sanders.

I have seen her name be dragged through the mud all over the internet.

I have seen bad reviews and even a public forum saying how Angelica Sanders is fake and a fraud.

If this isn't enough to make you think twice about her then I don't know what will!

There is only one spell caster I trust with all of my heart, and that's Ashra Koehn, so I cannot tell you my experience with Angelica Sanders as I never tried her, and I am glad that I didn't.

My best advice would be to use Ashra's services, she will not let you down or give you any false hope.

29. Husky

Husky Active Member

Angelica could be a scam and might not even have experience at all. I truly believe that only Ashra will have enough experience for your situation. I don't think there's an actual spell caster other then Ashra. I think you should at least stick with Ashra as a main one just in case the spell caster is a scammer. I don't want to sound like the rest of the people on here but she truly does her spells correctly.

30. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

I personally have not encountered Angelica Sanders myself. However, all spell castings produce signs and or minor visable/feeling effects. Through all the spells I have casted on my behalf, they all have done or touched me in an aspect that makes me confident that my situation is being worked on. Just like with bogus casters, they will say anything to paint an image to get money thrown at it. Do investigating, and most definitely talk to them. The minute they say inconsistent words or verbally assault you, that's when you kick em to the curb.

31. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

I have tried Angelica Sanders once and I dont think she helped me at all. I would only trust Ashra. I have tried so many people and Ashra is the only one that really helped me.

32. Calene

Calene Member

I didn't get a good vibe from Angelica Sanders and the reviews I found were only okay. She also took 3 days to contact me back and her response to my situation had me wondering if she even read my email or just decided to push a spell on me.

33. sydney hoffacker

sydney hoffacker Well-Known Member

If you have tried Angelica Sanders and it didn't work, Ashra Koehn will help! Just her advice alone gives you guidance and a sense of closer. I genuinely think you should just stick to Ashra if you are having hesitations about Angelica Sanders, Ashra's a safe bet and has tons of positive reviews! We all are hoping for the same outcome with our lost loves and with all the nice reviews of Ashra i think we'll get what we're hoping for. keep your heart open and trust what it tells you. that'll never prove you wrong. i hope you get your love back and thingsll come together for you.

34. Kim Maria K

Kim Maria K Active Member

I’ve searched for reviews on Angelica Sanders, and they’re pretty bad. Red flags raised up right away and she seemed too good to be true. Have you contacted Ashra Koehn for her help? She can be trusted and will genuinely help you. I find that Angelica saying that you won’t see any signs or movements is highly suspect. No spell caster I’ve heard of would say something like that. I would suggest to anyone steer clear of her and speak to Ashra Koehn.

35. Jonathon

Jonathon Active Member

I don't know a lot about Angelica Sanders, but if she was a real spell caster then your problem would have been solved faster. I believe that she is a person who just wants money and more money. I can only stick with one person and her name is Ashra. I have found my real spell caster besides she has won two times in the most successful spells why not trust her I recommend Ashra Koehn to anybody who needs help in their love lives.

36. Pranky But Saintly

Pranky But Saintly Well-Known Member

Sadly, it definitely sounds like this Angelica Sanders chick is a big scam. I am sure that you fell into her trap. I hope you did not lose too much money, and I hope you have since then turned to Ashra instead. Ashra is most definitely NOT a scam, she is the real deal! Not only do her spells actually work, but she actually cares about you, your feelings, and your situation as well. I hope that your situation improves with Ashra's help!

37. Antonia Chapman

Antonia Chapman Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Has anyone ever had an issue with Angelica Sanders sending crazy messages about payment? I have been getting them now scared she will use my information against me. Whether it's putting my information out in social media or casting a spell against me. I worry because who knows. I should have looked her up on here before I ever contacted her. But I found her before i found this site. Now I'm very concerned.

38. Queen of NJ

Queen of NJ Active Member

It's a shame before Ashra I found Angelica Sanders back in May when all this started. I paid her for her service and today is August and I'm still waiting. Angelica's emails seems copy and paste. I asked many time about spells. She is up to telling me she is using my email and chanting. Angelica Sanders not real but a scammer. She still email me everyday saying we are close and she get this. But I we are not. She done nothing but hey close to my wallet.:laugh:

She is still trying to this day. Sending me email after I told her that I read that she not good. She took me no sign and know how long I will get him back.

Kelly Hammond likes this.
  39. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

I took a look on that website just to see what it was like and I was not impressed at all. Nope not at all. It just seems like a big scam and her emails are very untrustworthy too. Everything that she says has been known as a lie. The reviews about her are not good at all and she wants your money with no plan on returning it back even though she has a money back guarantee. Just stay away guys. She's very unprofessional and should not be trusted. Many have fallen victim to her and lost a lot because of it. Try Ashra Koehn who has been verified as a real spell casted

I'm sorry that you were scammed by Angelica Sanders but I'm glad that you warned us about her so none of us would fall into her trap. It does sound sketchy that she said that you would not see any indicators of her spells working and that it would all happen at once. That's not how real spells work. They take time to manifest and to complete. Her website looks unprofessional too. I wouldn't use her ever. I'm glad that you cut your losses with Angelica and used Ashra instead.

40. Queen of NJ

Queen of NJ Active Member

I used Angelica Saunder since may when he first left and I'm still waiting. Her email end with "WE GOT THIS DEAR" I'M STILL WAITING. She still sends me email with updates and when I tell her she a fake she tells me she spend with much money out of her pocket for her coven. Her email are long and she cut and paste them all. I don't get and won't get my money back.