1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Impersonators and how to avoid them

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Lynsey, Dec 7, 2017.

1. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

I went onto AshraKoehnLove.com, but it appears that the website is no longer up. I typed it in both uppercase and lowercase letters, and I got the same thing: the site is no longer available. So, this is definitely a start.
    I went onto each one of the fake Instagram pages and left a comment on some of the pictures/videos. I couldn't comment on every profile because some of them didn't have any posts on them. I already reported the Facebook page, so now I'm gonna see if I can find out about the Google+ one. If I can't, then I'm going to assume that it has been taken care of. Ashra, you don't deserve any of this. You're a wonderful person who helps people in need; this impersonator has messed with the wrong spellcaster.

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  2. Katie69

Katie69 Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone...please be aware that there are scammers out there but our community is is open enough to see that it's not her...for we are a good team here an ashra is real...An she will never scam us or harm us in any way...so if you received a message that doesn't seem right than email ashra or come on here an ask her yourself because she is here for us an she does answer you...thank you so much ashra for being there for us all...blessed be

3. Rida Fatima

Rida Fatima New Member Guest Account

Thanks for this.. it also cleared my mind and helped me avoid an Ashra Koehn Impersonator.

4. Ryguy94

Ryguy94 Member

I’ve noticed these Impersonators and her competitors are the cause for a lot of the bad reviews and these fake scammers make lies why? You can completely see that they are making up stories. Why would make a forum or give free castings or generously help others if your just wanting peoples money. It makes no sense. My theory is that they are the liars not Ashra. She’s been nothing but calm when I've freaked and seen these things and thought I was being scammed due to all of the fake gossip. She was calm and if you see this Ashra I am sorry I’ve freaked out. Sadly, someone who isn't aware that Ashra has Impersonators and evil competitors may fall for the fake gossip.

5. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

There a lot of impersonators recently coming out. Ashra has put in a thread some of their Instagrams and hers. Because of Ashra's high success rate, there are a lot of people trying to make a quick buck and it is not good. It confuses people who need actual help and its not fair.

There are already so many fraud casters out there. You can tell if they are fake if they use proper grammar for one. Ashra's emails are very formal and professional and she isn't rude at all. She doesn't demand money. She tells you outright that you can play when you are ready.

6. Purtygirl

Purtygirl New Member Guest Account

Thank goodness that we know where we can find the real Ashra.

7. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

I have reported the accounts

8. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Someone is impersonating me and sending out friend requests. Note... I would never send out a friend request. It should be seen as a red flag if someone is claiming to be me and has contacted you via facebook.

Here is a screenshot of what they said. This is from a competitor who is impersonating me.

[​IMG]

Priya CP likes this.
  9. Andib

Andib Member

They never stop impersonating you Ashra. Have you reported it to FB yet?

10. Ironman

Ironman New Member Guest Account

Ok, thanks a million Ashra:thumbsup:

11. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I can’t believe that people are still trying to impersonate you. I really wish they would stop. I’m sorry you still have to deal with these people Ashra. Hopefully people won’t get tricked by them and they will find your real Facebook page and other social media. There are people that need help from a real spell caster and they shouldn’t get tricked by someone that is impersonating you.

12. Sandra kelly

Sandra kelly Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have to tell you there are a lot of people trying to impersonate ashra. She also has competitors who will try to harass us and try to make us go to them for our spells. I know I have had quite a few of them tried to send me emails. They even stalk my YouTube. Ever since my email is filled with nothing but spellcaster sending me messages and I don't even know who they are.

13. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Ashra Impersonator - Scam Warning!

WARNING: These are scams. They are Emails sent to a honeytrap address only ever used for this purpose. Do not reply to these people, they will try to con you into paying out money in return for nothing.

CAVEAT: Please note that some of these Emails may be impersonating a genuine company or person. We wish to make it clear that any such name mentioned within these Emails has no connection to the scam. For the sake of searching, we leave these messages untouched, but we will respond to any concerns left in our comments.

---------
    Reply: ashrakoehnspelltemple@gmail.com <---- notice that the "Reply" address is different then the "From" (Red Flag)
    Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 01:51:06 +0000
    Subject: Genuine Spell Caster!!!
    ---------
    My speciality is love spells!I customise all my spells for my clients!
    Just send me an email telling me your current situation, and I will
    divise
    a spell to fit your circumstances

DON'T WORRY, YOUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES ARE NOT YOUR FUTURE SITUATION.

I am ASHRA KOEHN an Akychi Spell Master and witch my whole life.
    Devoted
    to spell casting the most powerful spells known in spell casting, I seek
    to
    help you!

Everything ordered comes with a guarantee. I personally do the spell
    casting in my temple and there is no need to visit me. I look forward to
    personally helping you.
    Let me soothe your heartache today and ease your mind.
    Its been a goal of mine to give each client the highest level of success
    and service possible with any spell. Through this many people will start
    to
    learn about God again and perhaps realize that their is a true Divine
    intervention out there that is willing to help you. You need but only
    ask
    and it shall be done.
    Spell casting/ Witchcraft is an art that must be cultivated and
    perfected
    to be effective to change another's situation for the better! I have
    spent
    many years cultivating my art, so I can safely say with confidence, MY
    SPELLS WORK FAST!

Magic is in everyone and everything, every living thing has an energy
    field, a magical vibration which is used in witch spells. For a love
    spell
    to work you need to know what you want, the more certain you are, the
    better; if you are unsure what it is you are after then results might be
    vague, as there will be no real direction. If you are madly in love with
    someone, your love spell will be extremely potent!

I customise all of my love spells because a personal love spell that
    fits
    your situation perfectly is going to work so much faster than one that
    covers every love problem under the sun, that simply wastes time and
    energy. Therefore, whether you write to me first or know exactly which
    spell or spells you want me to cast I will need you to tell me about
    your
    current situation and the outcome you want – this information will be
    analysed by me psychically then I will personalise your love spell…
    and
    all you will have to do is wait for your results to appear!
    What I do know, is my SPELLS WORK!
    WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR REAL RESULTS!
    CONTACT ME!

14. Wow! I did not consider this. I'm glad that I found this so that I can be leery and weary of such things. Big spell caster names really do come with a lot, my. Harrassment and impersonators. Miss Ashra is very strong to be putting up with this. I would assume it happens a lot as well. O.O

Poor Ashra! I wish her lots of protection and help for these unfortunate people coming into her life, and ours by some type of extension.

15. Sophierebecca140100

Sophierebecca140100 Active Member Member Plus Account

It is sad that people try to impersonate Ashra Koehn but it is even worse when they get away with it, but not for long. I hope Ashra will take legal action against all impersonators if still continuing after told to stop. I wish these people would realise what they are doing and stop it. I'm sorry this is happening to you ashra and I am very grateful to have found the real you.

16. Sarina Picard

Sarina Picard Member

I’m glad I only spoke with Ashra, she had a few different email addresses and I was worried if I was contacting the right person but as soon as I asked it was mentioned she has 5-6 email addresses and those I spoke to her on were listed so I felt safe :)

17. Tomeka

Tomeka Member

Geez is there a Spell to get rid Fake impersonators know one has time for this Ridiculous Love you Ashra one and only❤️❤️

18. AliciaA

AliciaA Member Member Plus Account

It really never ceases to amaze me the lengths some people are willing to go to in order to "make a living". they have got to be some of the most evil, lazy, immoral, vile people alive in this world to attempt to piggy-back off the successful career of the reputable @Ashra . it really makes me sick to think about the many trusting souls who have been preyed upon in their lowest, most desperate times. i just wish people would do a little research before handing their money over to a complete stranger.

19. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I'm sorry but I have to laugh when I see the length these scammers go to. I don't laugh because its funny, it's not funny at all, I laugh because I can clearly see that they have nothing better to do with their lives.

You can tell by their grammar and spelling that it is not Ashra Koehn herself.

Also, the information that they use is never correct and they never get their facts right. They also talk about things they know nothing about.

You don't deserve this Ashra. What they're doing is wrong!

20. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I still can’t believe that people are still trying to impersonate Ashra. I wish they would stop. There are people who are trying to find a real spell caster to help them with whatever situation they have and they don’t need to get tricked by impersonators. I’m so sorry you still have to deal with these people Ashra. I hope that more people will find your websites and get your help before they get tricked by someone else.

21. Sarina Picard

Sarina Picard Member

@Gabbie I agree with you completely. They’re ability to scam and spend on this time on pretending to be something they’re clearly not is utterly laughable. They can lie all they want but this forum will protect her true identity and we shall all get real, genuine help from her, the real genuine @Ashra herself. This woman is the queen of magic and no one can match her, no matter how much they try! I truly believe in karma for these sorts of things, the money given is going to cursed or better yet lost due to the inappropriate way of taking it. Ashra will be revenged and better yet, she will always always rise above it. Xo sarina.

22. vy nguyen

vy nguyen Member

Wow, I didn't know this. I am glad I on the right site , and email to real Ashra one. I know some people can fake they ip address so we can't find they true identity. But how you so sure the fake one is in African, Indian, and Nigeria.