• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Impersonators and how to avoid them

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I understand that Ashra has a high success rate but it still is not right for people to impersonate her at all. Even I had noticed on Instagram that there is a list of many Ashra impersonators. The one that Ashra just mentioned was the one to try to follow me on my Instagram page and I blocked them because I know Ashra would not use Instagram to contact her clients. However, I also feel that it is unprofessional to use of way to contact someone.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've been receiving a lot of emails from people who thought they were talking to me on Instagram. However, they were having a full conversation with an Ashra Impersonator. Chances are this impersonator lost his job due to the Pandemic, because he has been online full time trying to scam people using my identity.

Thank you for letting us know @Ashra Koehn this is absolutely revolting in what people think they can do and get away with it! so they think, but your customers are loyal and I am glad you caught this.
RED FLAGS ARE:
  • the specific amount of time
  • a large sum of money
  • the way the messages are received, you do not talk like that. You have perfect grammar and no slang.
now everyone can watch out for this!

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Koehn That is crazy!! Wow!! I did come across that account because I was curious on how to get in contact with you. I submitted a video review and I wanted to let you know. I’m so glad that I did not message them! That is honestly really sad that they would do that! Especially in the last picture, that person was pretty rude. I’m so sorry people are impersonating you!! I hope you have a good day today and I can’t wait to hear from you about my video review!!

Lizzardlove

Popular Member
I've been receiving a lot of emails from people who thought they were talking to me on Instagram. However, they were having a full conversation with an Ashra Impersonator. Chances are this impersonator lost his job due to the Pandemic, because he has been online full time trying to scam people using my identity.

I am so angry when i see that People need to steal from others like this, pretending to be you and so many People buying spells and it is Just scam.

I feel sorry for everyone that is getting scam spell caster.

I have bought from so many scamers before i found you @Ashra Koehn , but I am so grateful for beeing in the right place now.

Thank you for beeing you Ashra, you are the best.

I hope that People Come to you after you told them that this was not the right Ashra.
Love and Peace.❤

Neelam

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member

This is really pathetic. I know when people are emotionally weak they are not able to distinguish between a real and impersonators. All they want is someone to help them out anyhow. But really people can stoop so low to play with other's emotions. I never imagined. Something strictly should be done to stop all these. Or else innocent people will keep getting scammed by them.

such

Popular Member
Warning - Ashra Impersonator

Over the last few days, a few people have emailed me about a new Ashra Impersonator. This person is stealing my identity and using my materials to convinces people they are actually talking with Ashra Koehn. I've included screenshots below:

This impersonator even took time to build a website: AshraKoehnSpell.webs.com
[email protected]

That's terrible! but good to know and stick to the websites which we are familiar with only.

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Wow it’s crazy all this!!! Some people get scammed from this since @Ashra is famous all over the world due to her success. Now I understand some posting on trust pilot that Ashra was pushing them to buy spells and that doesn’t make much sense since Ashra never pushes someone to buy many spells! Everyone does it on their will. She always says don’t ignore your financial duties in order to buy spells. This is crazy :(

Diamondbluezz

Popular Member
Guest Account
First off when has she ever referred herself as Dr?? Really how stupid they are but then again someone who doesn't know or familiar with Ashra could fall for it. As someone stated they want to scam off her success cause they are not legit they have no skill just a nobody feeding off the heart strings of people who pay real money for something that is so significant to them personally its actually tragic. I feel bad for people who get ripped off by fake casters but it's a KARMATIC TIME it'll come round 10 fold to bite em all in the behind!!
Sending good energy and blessings

Believer430

Popular Member
Thank goodness I found the real Ashra before my lover dumped me. So hurtful that people would impersonate her just to make money. What a shame. And to call themselves a doctor even worse! Can't believe they took the time to build a website in her name. Bad enough people steal her spells and claim them as their own. They are obviously a waste of everyone's time. Shame on them for taking advantage of Ashra's hard work and success!

Californiaburrito

Popular Member
People impersonating @Ashra Koehn is already bad, but lying about curing Herpes, HIV/AIDS is very unethical!!! Patients need to be taking their antiviral medications to suppress viral load. In order for HIV medications to work, patients need to have a 95% compliance rate meaning they can only missed one dose in a month! If those people stop their medications, they’re at high risk of opportunistic infections which could kill them! Where are these scammers moral?! :mad: I’m glad that Ashra is aware of these sites but I truly hope that no one fall for their trap! :(

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
People impersonating @Ashra Koehn is already bad, but lying about curing Herpes, HIV/AIDS is very unethical!!! Patients need to be taking their antiviral medications to suppress viral load. In order for HIV medications to work, patients need to have a 95% compliance rate meaning they can only missed one dose in a month! If those people stop their medications, they’re at high risk of opportunistic infections which could kill them! Where are these scammers moral?! :mad: I’m glad that Ashra is aware of these sites but I truly hope that no one fall for their trap! :(
That is just wrong!! Why would they do something so wrong, very unethical!! Man I am mad at that!!! Who could be cruel to do that!! I’m so glad Ashra knows about the imposters too!!!

Rushour15

NON-Verified Guest
I feel so stupid...I reached out to Ashra on instagram and I was working with whom I thought was Ashra Koehn, she was so sweet to me. I asked about a money spell and wanted to make sure because I had just lost out on $200 on a suppose to be spellcaster. She assured me and I asked for her website it took her a minute to respond by that time I came upon the website. She sent the website but a different name. I totally paid this lady $600 for lottery spell & weight loss. She was still connecting them she stopped communicating with me and blocked. Now I am out of $800 and no lottery or weightloss spell. She was using Ashra_Koehn_Spells on INSTAGRAM. Then I was a befriended from another Ashra on Instagram. Ashra_koehn_love_spellcaster she tried to get me for $500 and that she wants me to deposit on different cards. Nope not this time. Both accounts are still up.

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
@Rushour15 , most Impersonators create fake Instagram/facebook accounts trying to pass themselves off as being the real person. To accomplish this, they will target popular spell casters/psychics and steal their photos, videos, product names and plagiarize their websites.

I doubt this is just one person behind the impersonation. This is a massive group of people who are likely located in Nigeria, India, Africa or some location outside of the reach of law enforcement.

They are impersonating myself and anyone else online who has a large following and well established reputation.

Here is where you can find a complete list of which websites and email addresses to trust: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-impersonators-and-how-to-avoid-them.304/#post-286242

If anyone finds an Impersonator that has not been covered in this topic, please let me know immediately and share your story in this topic.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've come across other countless impersonators on Instagram, however, I had made a bold move to follow those that have private accounts. I did this, so I could screenshot what they have been posting on there pages about Ashra Koehn. Although I have been reporting every fake account that I've come across to. If they even dare to message me, I will just screenshot that as well too.

Rushour15

NON-Verified Guest
@Rushour15 , most Impersonators create fake Instagram/facebook accounts trying to pass themselves off as being the real person. To accomplish this, they will target popular spell casters/psychics and steal their photos, videos, product names and plagiarize their websites.

I doubt this is just one person behind the impersonation. This is a massive group of people who are likely located in Nigeria, India, Africa or some location outside of the reach of law enforcement.

They are impersonating myself and anyone else online who has a large following and well established reputation.

Here is where you can find a complete list of which websites and email addresses to trust: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-impersonators-and-how-to-avoid-them.304/#post-286242

If anyone finds an Impersonator that has not been covered in this topic, please let me know immediately and share your story in this topic.
Thank you so much. Will definitely look out for them and report. Thanks for responding.

Gemmbo1983

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I feel so stupid...I reached out to Ashra on instagram and I was working with whom I thought was Ashra Koehn, she was so sweet to me. I asked about a money spell and wanted to make sure because I had just lost out on $200 on a suppose to be spellcaster. She assured me and I asked for her website it took her a minute to respond by that time I came upon the website. She sent the website but a different name. I totally paid this lady $600 for lottery spell & weight loss. She was still connecting them she stopped communicating with me and blocked. Now I am out of $800 and no lottery or weightloss spell. She was using Ashra_Koehn_Spells on INSTAGRAM. Then I was a befriended from another Ashra on Instagram. Ashra_koehn_love_spellcaster she tried to get me for $500 and that she wants me to deposit on different cards. Nope not this time. Both accounts are still up.
Aww I am so sorry to hear this. I have been conned a lot of money as well.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Someone emailed me a conversation they had with an Impersonator on Instagram. I posted a screenshot so that everyone can recognize what they do and avoid them all together.

I could barely look at this because this similar situation happened to me...not an Ashra impersonater but dr.mama and dr.nana. it boils my blood to see people seek help and get taken advantage of. It draws people to not believe in spells, white magic and more metaphysical aspects that are beneficial for everything. Mental health included. I am glad you found this @Ashra Koehn and told the person who used the services of this fraud.

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
Warning: Another Ashra Impersonator has surfaced online. They created a website called ashraspells.online and basically made it look EXACTLY identical to ashraspells.com! This is more than just one person trying to impersonate me. There are multiple people involved in this scam.

Below are the details I was provided about this new impersonator.

Ashra Koehn Impersonator Information:
Email Address:
[email protected]
Phone/text: 1 (435) 429-2269

This person created a fake profile on quora.com, posting topics using my name... to try to lure people into believing that they are contacting Ashra.

Here is a list of verified websites/pages that belong to the real Ashra Koehn: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-impersonators-and-how-to-avoid-them.304/#post-286242