1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn - Celebrating 15 Years of Spell Casting

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Ashra Koehn, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Ashra Koehn

Ashra Koehn Administrator Staff Member

With the support of many behind me, I am celebrating my 15th year of spell casting. I cannot even begin to describe what a momentous event and a special moment this is for me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my spell casting business would grow so much, or that I would be able to help thousands of people around the world with my spells. While I've always been serious about my profession and my skills as a spell caster, I would not have been able to grow so much without the many people I've met over the years. I know I have changed many of your lives, and you've changed mine as well.

When I first began my journey in casting spells, I was focused on understanding proper methods that would give clients a favorable result and a positive future. Since then, my knowledge has grown, my power and success rate has increased, and I've had the opportunity to work with many people with situations that have changed me and inspired me to keep doing better. Each and every one of my past clients has allowed me to do better, work harder, and improve my efficacy, and I am so proud of where this has brought my business over the years.

I have a lot to reflect upon, but the changes I have made in the lives of others has been my biggest achievement over the past 15 years; not my success or how I have become more well known around the world, but the people that I have impacted. It has been an amazing privilege to see good things happen to good people with my assistance. I know that it can be hard to open up to a stranger, but the sincerity and openness that my clients have shown when telling me about their lives has helped to make me a more authentic and compassionate person. I am so thankful for each of you that has shared a piece of your heart and your spirit with me. Being able to act as a sounding board to those seeking my services has exposed me to—and allowed me to make changes in—situations that I might have never been exposed to.

So many of you have helped my business grow, and I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words. When I first began casting spells, I didn't always get proactive feedback, and I hadn't yet created a forum in which clients could tell me and the rest of the world about their results. I love to hear about how things turn out for my clients, and I recognize that these many reviews, blogs, and video comments have spread the word about my services. It touches me to my soul that each of you feels so strongly that you've chosen to share with others the impact that I've made for you, and it drives me to keep going with my work.

Being able to help others with the common problems of human condition has been life altering. I've been granted an amazing gift, and being able to use that for the greater good is incredibly affirming. I've helped people with their romantic lives; bringing back lost lovers, encouraging commitment, facilitating marriages, and helping countless soul mates find each other. I've aided people in unburdening themselves from financial issues, career problems, personal and family crises, and much more. For each person, the issues are always different, but the vulnerability and hope that I encounter is often universal. I'm proud to be a trusted authority for those looking to make important decisions, and I'm incredibly dedicated to making 2016 an even better year than the last.

I look forward to working for each of you that I will meet in the coming year, and I'm excited to see what the coming year holds. Thank you so much for your continued support.

Wishing You Light And Blessings Upon Your Path,
    Ashra Koehn

rita13, Allyson_xox, Amy and 3 others like this.
  2. Anya83

Anya83 Active Member Member Plus Account

Happy 15th Anniversary Ashra! I LOVE this video!!! It sends chills down my spine and shows the power you possess! :thumbsup:

Ashra Koehn is by far the best spell caster. Her spells have changed my life in ways that would not be possible without her help.

Thank you for your support, kindness and miracles! I'm looking forward to your 20th Anniversary!

3. HaveFaith644

HaveFaith644 Active Member

Congratulations Ashra!!! So very blessed to have found you and can't wait to see what manifests in the coming months with the hard work you have put into my spells!

4. Nikki

Nikki Member

I love your video Ashra! Its nice to put a name to a face and to know who this beautiful soul is whose always there for guidance and advice. Your class of work shows through your many happy customers all over the world!! Happy 15 years!! Xx

5. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

Very professional and sincere. Congratulations on your great accomplishment, your dedication of touching lives is greatly appreciated.

6. Sophia27

Sophia27 Member

Wow, what an amazing video! Ashra Koehn is not only beautiful but has amazing powers. Ashra is the best spell caster out there and no one compares to her. Well done Ashra and keep up the good work. Happy 15th Anniversary:)

7. lady

lady Member

Congratulations, Ashra I wish you all the best and happy 15 years:)

8. Selena

Selena New Member

This video is incredible and Ashra is the best spell caster on the internet!! I am feeling results in my life after her help. Highly recommended!

9. AndreK

AndreK Member

It's incredible and overwhelming just when you think your life is at it's end and there seem to be no way out but destruction, disappointments and frustration comes a lady of hope and determination to change your life. Ashra Koehn gives you a reason to look forward to another day and to not give up hope. She takes your troubles off your shoulders and gurantees you a life of love and happiness. This fine lady filled with compassion is Ashra. She has helped me through my hard times. She's the best.

10. Charlotte

Charlotte Member

Very impressive and powerful video! Ashra is an outstanding woman with a truly amazing gift! She is trustworthy, compassionate, committed, and understanding. She's verified and in my opinion the BEST! :) You are truly an inspiration to me, thank you!

11. Pgapexar

Pgapexar New Member

Ashra has been an amazing person to work with. Her dedication and support has help change my life in ways I will never forget! You will not find a more genuine spell caster who listens and offers the best solution to your problem.

I love your video! It was like watching a preview for an upcoming movie release.:D

Happy Anniversary!

12. Ashra Koehn is a true professional at spell casting which is why I want to congratulate her on her 15 years of success. She saved my marriage and my entire way of life. When my husband and I were having marital problems and he left me, she use a fast acting love spell to bring his commitment and loyalty to me back. She listened to me carefully, even in my frantic state, and helped me understand what it was that she could do for me. She knew that with the terrible fight we had just had and with my husband fleeing, a powerful and fast acting spell would help to bring us back together. She collected all of the information that she needed, and provided me careful and thoughtful counsel; better than a close friend or a relationship expert could. She helped me to find hope and calmed me until the spell was cast and had time to work.

While things were complicated with my husband and I didn't expect an instant remedy, Ashra took calculated steps to help us with the primary issues that we were facing. First, we had money issues and my husband was having trouble being honest with me about them. He was extremely ashamed and we had drifted apart as a result of what was happening. There were so many secrets between us, it seemed almost irreconcilable. The second issue was his ex-wife; she was always playing games with my family and trying to get closer to him, which caused a lot of jealousy between us. When he took off, nobody seemed to know where he was. I just wanted his safe return.

Ashra acted as my persona guide during this time of crisis, and her well executed and personalized spell casting led the way. Thankfully, everything began to fall into place one by one. My husband came home, he finally opened up to me, and his ex-wife backed off and stopped interfering. Our relationship has been able to rebuild and become stronger than ever. He's done a 180 and was even able to get a promotion at work and clean up our finances.

The spells that Ashra did actually brought the stability back to our relationship so that we could change our lives for the better. Our love is stronger than ever and we don't have as many things to fight about anymore. I'm so happy that Ashra was the person that I chose. I've felt that others would not have been able to help me control the outcome of these events as much., nor would they have been able to revive out ultimate love for one another in such an organic way. This gifted individual knows what she's doing and I look forward to her 20th year of spell casting.

13. Congratulations on your 15th, you have turned me from a skeptic to a true believer, you are so awesome!!! Here's to 15 more...;):thumbsup:

14. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Love, I am loving the #teamAshra

I definitely like team Ashra!

Ashra bought hope back into my life when i felt there was no hope on getting my Ex back. Everyone deserves true happiness. Ashra doesn't judge her clients, she makes her clients feel extremely comfortable which I'm sure is the reason she celebrated 15 years of spell casting.

I hope to one day meet Ashra, i hope to one day give more back to her then just supporting her on the forum! She deserves happiness too. I feel like that woman never rests! Shes always so busy, we have to be thankful for every single thing she has done for her community.

15. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Me too Gaby! I'd love to see how she balances out everything in her life and maybe a little inside scoop on how she casts spells. 15 years of spell casting is a long time! It must've taken long hours of hard work to get to where she is today. I bet you that most people probably wouldn't be able to handle everything Ashra is doing. She is a very smart and generous person. I really hope she continues to cast spells for a long time, but not TOO long. I used to send her a ton of emails when I got worried a lot. Then I would think to myself sometimes, "she's probably busy. Everything will be fine." She would always get back to me, even if it took a few days.

Thank you Ashra for everything you do for people!

16. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

Time will fly by and Ashra will be celebrating 25 years of spell casting! #TEAMASHRA I love it too! Ashra's precise and good work ethic has led her to spell cast for 15+ years. She must be doing something right. Her clients are her proof and I am sure Ashra has experienced 15+ years of seeing her clients happy! Without a doubt the happiness of Ashra's clients is her motivations and inspirations to continue to do help individuals in need. CHEERS ASHRA!

17. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Sometimes I wonder how long Ashra will continue spell casting! She has a very good reputation and an amazing work ethic! Pretty soon she will become so well known that talk shows will be interviewing her! Wouldn't that be something? She deserves to do something like that. Ashra helps so many people, yet not too many people really know about her. If Ashra DID become famous, it would be more about helping people than about the money. She's not that kind of person. Ashra is like a miracle worker, motivator, and a therapist! She brings our lovers back and keeps us motivated in the process. I can't thank her enough for all she does!

roshmodayz likes this.
  18. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

WOW! We were thinking the same exact thought today. While on the forum all of a sudden I thought "How long will Ashra continue to spell cast?" I do not know what I would do without Ashra. She is more than just a spell caster to me because I consider her a good friend of mine. Once, my lover is back into my life I want Ashra to help guide me. She will be my spiritual guide for the rest of my life. Honestly, I can say Ashra is not about the money because she would not provide free spells for the ones with deep need. If Ashra was truly about the money she would shove down our throat spells that we needed to buy! She never forces us to buy spells, however she guides us and gives us advice on what spells to cast if we ask her.

19. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I'm surprised that after 15 years all she has gotten is a spell caster award a few times. She deserves so much more than that! I'm sure she will spell cast for as long as she feels because she cares about her clients that much.

I will continue to ask Ashra for guidance even after I see results. She's not just a spell caster like you said roshmodayz, she's a good friend also. After I see results I will continue to tell her how the relationship is going and ask for advice when it is needed.

She never forced me to get any spells either, I got them all on my own. I'm grateful that she has such a genuine personality!

20. Gabbie

I would not be this stable about my situation if it wasn't for Ashra. I would still be a mess. Its been a year since me and my ex have physically been together. he is the only person i can see myself with.
    15 years is a long time to be spell casting. I personally think what Ashra Can do, is a gift. i would love to be able to help people like she can!

21. Hannah

Hannah Active Member

I like it a lot here, and it is nice to go on a site where it says that the spell caster has had years of experience. Although this is the only site that I would ever actually trust because she does not make you get a spell, she lets you choose, and she also does not have one form of payment for spells, you can use karma points and destiny points as well, she also does not have one spell and one spell only, she has a multitude of different spells for whatever you feel you need. This is a great forum and Ashra is so nice!!

22. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I agree with you for all of the same reasons that you mentioned! This is the only place on the internet I know that has barely, if not zero negativity at all! Also, I had no idea how many spells Ashra had until she started putting them under the resources section of the forum. When I asked her if I should get an upgrade, all she said was it would help the spell work faster. She didn't say I HAD to get a spell, or that I HAD to get an upgrade. She's also very patient if you have one of those days where you need to vent and end up sending Ashra 5 emails in ten minutes! I too like the fact that there's not just payment with money anymore and that she made the karma and destiny points! She does offer free spells too, so that's a plus.

23. Meemeimei

Meemeimei Well-Known Member

I promised myself that when I got an access in this forum I will congratulate Ashra! 15 years is enough proof that you can be trusted. I never believed that spells exist and that spell caster is a reliable source of help. Ashra proved me wrong and turned me into a believer of her craft. She do her job with excellence and guarantees that every client will achieve what they desire. What i love about her is ner care and generosity. I am one of her example of generosity because i got my spell free because she just want to help. I am not capable of purchasing any of her spell but she rendered her service with her own expense. As of now, I am close to my desired outcome. Real closr. Thank you Ashra from giving my heart hope. Xoxo

24. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I agree with you! I remember when I was looking up various spell casters one time, none of them had the amount of experience they have been doing spell casting. You are right; 15 years IS enough proof to show that we can trust her with our spells. She has been doing so much for her clients over the years. No wonder why she has been able to keep spell casting for over 15 years! Her kindness and honesty draw people in. We know that we can trust her 100%!

25. Gabbie

This is VERY late, unfortunately the first time I saw Ashra put the post up about her 15 year anniversary I was unable to post on the forum.
    But now I can!

Ashra, you are truly an inspiration. you lose sleep, free time and energy for your clients. You have dedicated your life to help others and see them happy. I've come across many spell casters, in which I believe are all fake. None of them have on their website how much experience they have. Quite frankly I think that's because they don't have any!

A MASSIVE congratulations on your 15 year anniversary. I'm sure as far as your caring heart goes there will be plenty more years to come! I could never handle the pressure and stress that I could imagine you would be under each and every day. Your truly a hero!!

26. mystery girl

mystery girl Well-Known Member

Yes Meemeimei. Ashra, wouldn't be on her 15th year if she isn't real and her spells were just fake. She already mastered her craft. The testimonials and reviews together with our own experiences would surely mark her name of being a true spellcaster and not just a scam. She really does every job for her client with amazing fast results and with excellence, too! She is very helpful and she doesn't care just for money for she can even give us her spells for free through this community. I love Ashra. Thank you for helping us all the way!

27. missingher

missingher Member

I can say as a former scientist, I was skeptical. But I was also open to anything that would work. In fact being a scientist, I used the skills of observation to note progress. Things that were highly unlikely to be coincidence happened frequently. I am now a beliver and it calms me down to let Ashra do the work even though I dont have a clue how this stuff works. Ashra is getting my babe back for me and all I have to do is follow the rules and continue to live life happy. Thank you Ashra

28. Heather Dulgar

Heather Dulgar Active Member

Congratulations Ashra! Happy 15th year anniversary amazing you have came so far wish you the best on the next 15 years. I'm going too be here ready to see what has is store for the next 15 years with you thank you so much for everything.

29. anomaly0923

anomaly0923 Active Member

Ashra,

I am so excited to work with you! I truly hope all will work out. I'm sure it will and I truly am grateful for all the positive energy I get here on the form.

Thank you for this community!

30. anomaly0923

Missingmytricia,
    I'm so happy to hear that you are starting to see results. This truly gives me great hope.

I'll continue praying for the good works of Ashra to be successful and keep pouring positive energy in to my own situation and everyone. I love hearing good news, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I just hope I can continue to be patient! Haha... That's the kicker, right?

Patience, patience patience.

31. Saber

Saber Active Member

I love reading all the help this woman has provided. It make me feel like I will be in good hands. Congratulations to another year of your craft.

anomaly0923 likes this.
  32. anomaly0923

It is wonderful to see someone helping others so open heartedly. I hope once I get my own spell cast I can be one of those to add my success story.
    I'll keep praying that Ashra's gifts only grow so she can help others.

33. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I agree with you Saber! Ashra has done so much for her clients, and if she didn't do s good job or if she were a fraud, she wouldn't be spell casting for 15 years. Yes, you are in good hands! I will admit that when I first found Ashra I was skeptical. I didn't think the spell would work. But now I am trying to stay as positive as possible. Good things are coming and you have to believe it! I am sending positive vibes your way!!!

34. Gabbie

Its great that Ashra has put up how long she has been spell casting for, if Ashras spells didn't work then i doubt she would have gone through 15 years of it! 15 years worth of practice & knowledge is massive for a spell caster. her grandfather would be very proud of her, she has come so far! Ashra has magic in her DNA, Ashra could have used her powers for just her benefits if she wanted too. But instead she chose to dedicate herself to the world, she made it a business and has helped people from many different countries! God bless her!

35. Kate

Kate Popular Member

You are right Gaby! I can only imagine how many long days and sleepless nights Ashra has gone through because she cares about us so much. It is amazing that magic is in her blood! Like you said Gaby, it was so great that she decided to use it by helping thousands of people all over the world! Her spells work and that is why she has been able to do this for so long! So thankful for Ashra!!!

36. Gabbie

Honestly, as much as I would really LOVE to help people in any way I can, I could never be a spell caster like Ashra. So much stress! she would have hundreds of emails 24 hours a day, many spells to cast, and many spells to keep an eye on, I would do some things silly and forgetful! Like, cast a spell for the wrong person, or get the wrong couple together, I just couldn't do it!

37. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I agree Gaby! Ashra is so organized that I am impressed. Like you said, she gets emails and spell casts all day every day. She has worked so hard to get to where she is right now. I would have the same fear as you too Gaby! I would feel so ashamed of myself if I got something wrong because I'd know that that person was counting on me to help them. Ashra does so much for everyone! I feel so thankful!!

38. Elizabethque

Elizabethque Member

I found another site that Ashra I had made. I loved it I was able to find out the price of the heart of enchancer spell that was looking at! I read the reviews from all around world. I really enjoyed the old site and was happy to find out the actual cost of spells instead of karma points. I can't wait to get a spell casted by Ashra I will share my experience with everyone. I love this forum and the positive impact it has already made in my life!

39. Kuro_Tate

Kuro_Tate Active Member

Im amazed to see how long shes been doing this!! It makes me feel bad to bother her about questions...and whatnot...I also feel bad for being so impatient about my spell....I've recently had Instinctive Love Pulse cast. Happy 15th Anniversary Ashra!

40. enkeleida

enkeleida Active Member

Congratulation Ashra. Even though I am new in your forum, I guess i kind of became addicted to it. I see hope in this forum and so many happy people. Helping people like you do is not an easy task and I really tell you congratulation for your patient and your will to help all of us. Giving hope to people and helping them in a way that you do is something so rare today. There are few of you that can do something like this and i am really happy that i found you and i found hope in it. I really think this time i found my key to happieness and i will achieve it with your help , thank you so much for giving this opportunity to us.