1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn - Celebrating 15 Years of Spell Casting

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Ashra Koehn, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Verycurious

Verycurious Active Member

Isn't this month going to be 16 years? Congratulations, and thank you for help those in dire need!

2. IHEARTEMILY

IHEARTEMILY Well-Known Member

I am about 2 years late but congratulations Ashra! You really are a very unique person and an amazing woman. You have given me the chance to light a flame in Emily and to bring her to me to be happy together. I can't believe the power that you have and i couldn't be this way without your'e help.

Thank you Ashra. you're spells are working and i can only imagine our reuniting.

3. Juliejoy88

Juliejoy88 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I am a bit late to congratulate you. I am so happy for your achievement. You have some such a great work Ashra. No doubt that everyone praises you. You have brought smiles to numerous faces. May God bless you and may you have many more such anniversaries.

4. Nolight

Nolight Active Member

It's honestly a sight for sore eyes, to see someone who cares about the people that she helps, more than the money she gets. I haven't gotten enough KP to request, but after reading everything that I've read, I have pretty high hopes for what'll happen when I do have my spell cast. And even when I told her about my position and the lack of money, she was very kind with me, and that's something I greatly appreciate.

5. Chantavia

Chantavia Member

Congratulations on your 15years Ashra. Its wonderful and u should celebrate. You are doing such a wonderful thing in helping all of have a second chance. I am so happy for you you have been doing this for so many years. You helped so many people you are such a blessing and I hope that you enjoy many more years to come. I am so glad that I have found u. U are a blessings to me. Congratulations once again

6. Jewelson

Jewelson Well-Known Member

Congratulated you for 16 years. I am a very unlucky person but Ashra give me and all of us the hope we need. You are doing great dear. Keep up the good work. May you and your family prosper. Thank you for being generous for all helpless and lost souls. We all will never forget you life long.

7. Shan18

Shan18 Member

Happy 15th anniversary Ashra. You have changed the lives of many people around the world and I'm happy to have met you

8. Rosdean85

Rosdean85 Active Member

Wow Ashra casting spells isn't easy. I have tried so many times and get it wrong. Your now inspiration for me to do better and try harder to get mine right. but most of all to you congratulations for all your amazing work and bring so many of us together it's just beautiful. I'm so looking forwards to my spell with you I know that you over everyone will help me and improve my situation that thank you for being the wonderful you.

9. Fathiya Uzma

Fathiya Uzma Member

Love the video and happy 16th Anniversary Ashra! I look forward to speaking with you again. I hope you can grant my wish. You're my last hope.

10. Anshika Singh

Anshika Singh Member

Hello ! :) I saw the video. And its the very first time that i saw you mam :) Yeah ! You look proffessional and determined. Nice video to start up this forum site with. :)

You are doing all possible goods to people thinking about their well being. That's a remarkable job to do in today's world. Rendering such help to people nowadays without any selfishness is highly appreciable.

Hope you stay happy forever and may all success touches your feet in the upcoming years.
    Thankyou mam so much for all your help that you are rendering to us.

Using your god gifted power for well being of human is highly markable.
    Thankyou !

11. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

16 years is a long time to be committed to something!

Congratulations to Ashra for now being 16 years in to spell casting!

It takes a very strong person to be committed to something that revolves around helping others 24/7.

12. specialneedsmetalpunk

specialneedsmetalpunk Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey, Ashra. I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy 16th anniversary. Not a single member of the forum could possibly describe the depth of their gratitude for everything that you have been doing for us in the 16 years that you have been helping us out with whatever problem we have been having. We could possibly have been at a dead end with our situations had it not been for you. Thank you from all of us.

13. Gabbie

Just thinking about it...

Ashra has helped over 200,000 people in a period of 16 Years.

She continues to help people on a daily basis.

16 years of spell casting would have taken a great deal of willpower and strength to get through it all.

I could only imagine how busy Ashra always is, she's famous for her work and I can see why!

Ashra thousands of people have come across you and I couldn't be any happier that I am one of them!

Once again, Congratulations on reaching 16 years into your business!

14. specialneedsmetalpunk

Hey, Gaby. I can't even begin to imagine helping at least 200,000 people for as long as Ashra has. And the fact that it said that she is only getting better at casting spells in the description for her Halloween Spell is nothing short of amazing. You can just tell that she doesn't cut corners on casting spells because we would not be seeing any kind of signs if she did so. I hope that you have had a great Halloween.

15. Gabbie

Hi Specialneedsmetalpunk,

Ashra would be pretty stoked to have helped so many people worldwide, I know I would be!

For as long as I have known Ashra, she has never improvised on her spell casting when it comes to performing her rituals.

Ashra has always taken her time and it always pays off!

16 years is a lot of experience to have in something as dedicated as this!

16. LeanneS

LeanneS Well-Known Member

Wow 16 years of spellcasting is amazing. I have never heard of any other spellcaster with that much experience and who is as successful as Ashra. I'm so grateful to have found her because I would have given up now because I thought I'd lost him. Now I really believe we will get back together soon and I can't wait for that day. I'm hoping it will be before Christmas because then it will be the best Christmas ever and if I need more spells to get him back by then I will just have to get them. I will do anything to be back with him

17. Allyson_xox

Allyson_xox Well-Known Member

I don't think it matters how late we are to congratulate Ashra on her 16 years of service to us because she appreciates every little bit of gratitude that we show her. In this time her community has grown and she has been able to get her name out there a lot more. What she has done in this time for all of her clients has no words. It is amazing the way that she has touched all of our lives and I know that we wouldn't give up this experience for anything in the world because we value her help. As she continues to grow I feel myself changing and being able to keep up with myself just as she gains more knowledge with each spell she casts and each client she helps. Here's to you Ashra and to hopefully many more!

18. specialneedsmetalpunk

Hey, Gaby. I would just like to apologize for the late reply. I would definitely agree with you on this. I mean, 16 years of casting spells is quite a milestone for someone like her. She must be feeling a sense of accomplishment. She deserves much more credit for her work than what she is given. There is no other spell caster in this world who would even begin to compare to Ashra.

19. mzac

mzac Member

Congratulations ashra for 16 years helping everyone. I wanted to thank you for all the hard work that you do everyday for everyone and for me especially. Your really a god sent to all of us. You give us hope when we don't have anything else. Thank you

20. IHEARTEMILY

IHEARTEMILY Well-Known Member

Congratulations to 16 years! I can't believe that for 16 years you have been restoring life and live to people, helping them financially and starting new chapters in lives! I am especially excited about this surprise? I wonder if it has anything to do with Mana? I wonder if it is a new years spell. I hope the surprise for me is Emily! this is another sign that Ashra is real. Most scams disappear after a year. Ashra has been helping us for 16 years, and i really hope she doesn't retire.

21. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

I think I've outdone myself on my 16th Anniversary surprise for everyone. It's going to be addicting:) I cannot believe it's been 8 years since since the first one! Wow, time sure flies!

I cannot wait reveal the surprise to everyone!:inlove:

22. Valerie Ford

Valerie Ford Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! Ashra! Congratulations on 16 years in spell casting! Wow! You have helped so many people through those years and you've dedicated and devoted yoir time and energy in helping all of us! You are truely amazing and a wonderful woman! I thank you so much for everything you are doing for all of us! I am so excited about the surprise you have for us. I cant wait until you tell us what it is. I think we should all have a forum party to celebrate your 16 years in spell casting!

23. Verycurious

Verycurious Active Member

Ashra thank you so much we all cannot wait to hear about this! Wow, I cannot believe you have been doing this for 16 years congratulations!!!!

24. Patience

Patience Member

Ooh how mysterious and exciting!! Congratulations on 16 years and thank you for the hope you give everyone you have worked with. 16 years is a long time and a lot of work :)

25. tabbylou2981

tabbylou2981 Well-Known Member

Hey Ashra, congratulations on 16 years of spell casting and thank you for everything you have done to help us get our lovers back. We would had all lost hope on getting our lovers back but finding you has given us all hope of being with the ones we love. You're so generous, loving, and caring. You have such a huge heart, and no amount of gratitude will ever be enough to tell you how much we appreciate you, and your help. I can't wait to be reunited with Michelle and to be able to tell you the happy news and to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You want us all to be happy and that means so much to us. I know casting spells isn't easy and take so much time and energy but you do it bc you wanna help people. I am so thankful I found you. You have changed my life Ashra and i can't wait to see the surprise you have in store for us. :D

26. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

Wow, 16 years of helping people bring their love and bring their lives back together. I can't wait to see what's in store and what you have planned for the celebration.

27. LeanneS

I can't wait to find out what the surprise is. Congratuations on 16 years of spell casting. It's such an amazing thing to be able to help people the way you do. I'm in such a good mood and it's all because of you Ashra. I am still smiling about the report for the Halloween spell and now I've got this surprise to look forward to. I am feeling so positive that my spells are working now. I feel sure Dean will contact me soon. I hope everyone is feeling as positive as I am today and I know that everyone who bought the Halloween spell got amazing updates so hopefully the spell will have 100% success rate again this year

28. asian671

asian671 Member

Congratulations Ashra!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much for everything you have done for us for 16 years and many more years to come!!!!

29. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Ashra, I cannot be thankful enough for all that you have done for your clients! You have been spell casting for 16 years which in my opinion is truly amazing! I am so happy to have found you and I have complete faith and trust in you to make sure that I will be with my G physically. Thank you for everything Ashra! I am sending lots and lots of positive vibes your way!

30. Ashra

The big reveal will be happening this coming week! It's going to be a very exciting week for a lot of people on the forum including myself. I've dropped a few hints about the secret. It's been many months in the making and at-least 200 hours of hard work to put this surprise together.

I'm excited and I cannot wait to reveal this to everyone!

31. Mima55

Mima55 Well-Known Member

I want to congrad you Ashra for 16 years of your hard and amazing work. Wow , unbeliveble that has been passed so long time. I am so happy for thoose people who saw results from you and your spells, i also hope i would be the one who can testified her that my lover also comed back. I know you are working hard to get him back and thank you so much.
    I wish you so more successfull years in your work and send you big hug =)

32. Shan18

Shan18 Member

I'm wondering what the surprise is Ashra. I'm excited to know what it is. I'm hoping J will come back to my arms soon

33. Raz82

Raz82 Active Member

Hi Ashra, yes, congrats on your 16 years of spellcasts helping so many people in a selfless & caring way. Thank you for giving me hope when i nearly lost all. I believe my spells will bring my love back to me soon. I just need to continue being patient & positive!

34. LeanneS

Has anyone any idea what Ashra's surprise could be? I'm so excited and can't wait to find out. I really don't have a clue what it can be but i'm sure it's going to be amazing. I'm still in such a good mood after receiving my Halloween spell update and knowing that Ashra said I'm meant to be with Dean has made me feel like I don't care about his girlfriend anymore because she won't be with him for much longer :thumbsup:. I don't think they've broken up yet but I have a feeling it won't be too long. I really wish he would text me for a chat because I do miss him a lot

35. Volklski193

Volklski193 Member

Congratulations and thank you for giving us hope. I hope there's much success in your future.

36. mzac

mzac Member

I'm excited to know the surprise that you have for us Ashra. I can't wait.. once again congrats to all the hard work u have done for all us and for me. I thank you for giving hope and always assuring me that my lover will soon come back. I can't thank you enough to just give us the hope and the only hope that we all have.

37. Time flies when you are having fun. Congratulations on your 16th and looking forward to the surprise you have for all of us and cannot wait to write down the exciting news when my time comes .... Hugs

38. LeanneS

Hi Princesssweetie - I see you are new to the forum so welcome and I hope you enjoy being part of it. Ashra's surprise sounds amazing and I really can't wait to find out what it is. This has been such an exciting week for me. I had the Halloween spell cast on Monday and received the most fantastic update from Ashra and now have this surprise to look forward to. I feel like my life is getting better and it's all thanks to Ashra. I feel happier than I have for a long time

39. Ashra

It's Official! The big reveal will be happening tomorrow! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight! :laugh:

orjon likes this.
  40. LeanneS

Ashra - I'm so excited. I won't be able to sleep either. Tell us now haha :laugh:. I have no idea what your surprise is. I've been trying to figure it out but I can't! I have such a good feeling about tomorrow. As well as your reveal maybe Dean will contact me :thumbsup:. It would be amazing if two good things happen in one day. When I joined this forum I never expected it to make me this happy and to make so many good friends on here. Thank you Ashra for everything