2,960 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 18 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Amyka

Amyka Member Guest Account

Congrats to the winners :D This was my first celebration with @Ashra. I loved the puzzle even tough it was difficult :D

2. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! Congratulations to all of the winners! I’m so happy for all of you. I hope you all will be with your lovers very soon :) The puzzle was really hard for me but I had fun :D I wanted to try the puzzle again yesterday but I was busy for most of the day. Maybe next year I’ll figure out the new puzzle. Congratulations again Ashra on your 18th anniversary!

3. GayAstroMan

GayAstroMan Member

Good morning everyone! I hope that y’all will have a fabulous day today!

I wanted to say thanks again to Ashra for doing such an amazing 18th anniversary event and for everyone who are able to participate! Also thank you to anyone who were congratulating me and four more winners again! :thumbsup:

4. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. For me personally finding the symbols were hard, I found the first one but not the last one, I found few numbers but not all, there were other numbers in between too which really confused me and maybe I saw that cause I was pausing every second and analyzing the picture, hehe anyways the winners are really lucky to be getting those fabulous prizes and they are really good at solving puzzles, I almost burned my head trying to solve it :hilarious::hilarious: but it was really interesting

5. izzybister

izzybister Member

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Well deserved . I had the symbols, but could not find he numbers . It was a tough puzzle .

6. Lm1987

Lm1987 Member

Hi guy how are you guy doing? Congratulations to all the winners this is my first time to celebration Ashra anniversary. Sorry guy been busy working these passed days.

7. Lm1987

Lm1987 Member

Its ok guy I still think we're winner no matter what cause Ashra alway on our side and look out for us. Thank you Ashra and God bless you for all the thing you did for us. Happy 18th anniversary Ashra (love and hug):thumbsup:

8. Marlee

Marlee Member

The more and more I read the comments on this forum, the more positive I get about my situation. This forum is awesome because everyone is here for everyone, @Ashra included. It’s really nice to be apart of a community were people are happy and eager to help. It makes things not seem so dark .

9. vira

vira Member

Congratulations to our fearless winners. May this victory give you all the results you have been waiting for. And Ashra thanks for giving everyone this chance and the spell discount.
    Your faithful friend,vira.

10. Mamie

Mamie Member

@Marlee you are so right! NO comments from anyone about being mad or jealous or ANYthing! So amazing - restores faith in the kindness of strangers..... As we know, negativity brings negativity - we want positive, and there is everything to be gained by supporting each other here - and being genuinely FLIPPING HAPPY for those who got in! I know more than a few who won these great spells have been amazingly strong, patient, and waiting for full manifestation for a while. Like me LOL. So I don't mean that anyone does not deserve to win, you know? - it's just that it gave my heart extra good happy smileys to see who won, to be so proud of ALL WINNERS, and especially those folks!!!!

11. MoonStar

MoonStar Member

A massive congratulations to all the winners! Now I’ve seen the answers I did find the first symbol after 3rd time of watching the video but had no idea what it was, neither have I ever heard of it lol. I also found the number 8 and 75. What a great competition @Ashra, I only wish I’d had more time to keep trying. I’ll make sure I’m not at work next year ;)
    I will contact you in the next few days as I will take advantage of your anniversary discount but need your advice which way to go.

12. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I am excited about Ashra casting Tremble of Love soon , I believe this spell will work along beside all of my others spells I have active and seal . Ashra again thank you for giving us a chance to purchased one of your secrets spells. I would love for you to recast Mana to Mend Triple , I saw that you had it along with your secret spells , but if you can't I appreciate Tremble of Love. Can't wait to hear some good news after my casting to finally get Kenneth back on track . Wishing everyone the best with their purchasing Ashra secret spells.

13. Mamie

Mamie Member

@Sandra J nice to see you here! All ok? If you want to post on another thread, and leave this one for 18th, ok! I do hope all is well with you and Kenneth, and that you are just reinforcing?

The anniversary special discount code is just too good to pass up! I did a Fury cast of one spell, added Spirits of the Night, and hey @SierraB123 hi there! I just added a beauty spell! Weird for me lol - but you had amazing results! I guess with my pic being of a cat, I can't post before and afters. Might get them to Ashra though - will see! (pun!)

14. Italiangirl

Italiangirl Member

@Ashra sorry for the stupid question. I had read it the other day and just totally forgot about it. Sorry

15. Italiangirl

Italiangirl Member

@Ironman thank you so much for the info. I did read it and then I totally forgot lol Thank you and same to you

16. Anthony11

Anthony11 Member

Congratulations to all the winners. I wasnt even close lol but I definitely enjoyed trying. Thank you Ashra I really enjoyed the video and participating in your anniversary celebration :) And thank you so much for offering the anniversary spells as well. Wishing everyone big movement and results. Xo

17. dallas

dallas New Member

Hi all, first off, congratulations to the winners!

I have a question, I hope someone here can answer!

Ashra has cast Emerald Crystal Lust for me, but I'm wondering, would having her also cast Spirits of the Night be beneficial, aid my other spell?

I understand Ashra is very busy at the moment, so I'm hoping someone here could help.

18. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hehehe I know nothing about signs so I was looking at symbols like they were alphabets. I had seen numbers but could not get the password. No worries. I al glad that all five spots were claimed and they sure are really extra smart on the forum. Congratulations guys!!!!!!

19. White28

White28 Member

Congratulations to all the winners!! You guys are very smart and your vision is quite good...:thumbsup:
    A huge congratulations though goes to the most amazing lady I know @Ashra You are so talented and so selfless..did I mention smart, caring, genuine... Thank you for everything you keep doing for us, you are truly such a blessing in our lives.. Happy Anniversary!! :)

20. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@Lm1987 Yes your right I like that we are all winners we have Ashra Koehn in our lives totally agree ;-)

21. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

Congratulations to all the winners of this year's contest. And a big thank you to Ashra for inviting us to celebrate yet another wonderful anniversary. I hope everyone that are still waiting will soon see movements and results. And to those of you who have seen results, I hope everything is working out the way you dreamed it would.

Here's to seeing more successes as we enter Ashra's 19th year.

22. Happy Anniversary Ashra! I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for bringing back my love. Your spells are amazing and your psychic reading was 100% spot on. I thought it was impossible but I was wrong. Should have never have doubted for one second. Hoping I get enough saved for a spell to keep my relationship strong but I'm not too worried about it. Congrats to the winners of the puzzles. I would have participated but since I have my love back it's time for other lovely members of the forum to have their chance at an amazing spell. Thank you again Ashra and members of the forum.

23. Bluegirl0712

Bluegirl0712 Member

Congratulations to all the winners! There is no way I could even possibly understand how to put the puzzle together. I’m not very good at games. Thanks for showing us the answers and it was fun trying! Thank you and congratulations again @Ashra

24. @dallas I would be volunteer to answer your question. Yes, any one of her spells do work well-blend with your spell(s). If you are very drawn to or follow your guts which some of those spells you feel it is perfect for your situation. Spirits of the Night is very special you can have it from her and as for special spells like she did cast some on specific event such as Super Lunar Eclipse in last July. Hope this helpful!

However, I am thinking of get another spell that Ashra offered a special spell on Halloween which is Spirit of the Night. It sounds very special one like she did cast it on Halloween in every year.. decision decision.. But at same time @GayAstroMan and I already had so many spells done by Ashra in past months. He and I won Obeah Love Spell Fury DD with Twilight Moon Seal triple cast, and we purchased I Need You Now triple cast and Sacred Evael triple cast along with Ivan Seal.. three spells, wow! Ashra, I am so sorry if this is too much for you to work hard but also make sure we get it all done and the result comes into our way at the end very soon!

I see some members here are getting so close or almost cracked the code. You did great job and you had fun that's all about makes you proud of yourself to be participated! Try your best if you can and are still here for next challenge on her 19th year anniversary. Good Luck!
    Congratulate to all of the winners once again, know you will keep us posted how it went and hope you get the movement after your spell casted. Just hope and I know you do as well!

Everyone who was not able to order some of her special spells for 20% off this week due to your fianance limits. Ashra said the offer valid until this Saturday the 20th of October. Just followed what she offered. Some people and I did save up some money for her special spells she offers, so just be prepared. You can wait for her next offer which will be on Black Friday like she did offer the discount on that day in last year.

25. Devi

Devi Member Guest Account

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners!!! You guys are all very smart. For me the puzzle was so hard .
    I am a very unlucky person.

Ashra, the 18th year Anniversary video is really awesome and you did a wonderful job. TRULY amazing a lady you are with so much of TALENTS!!!! it was really interesting to work with the puzzle , though for me it was very very difficult. The first symbol i still didnt even hear about it. now I know what it is. Actually even now, the solution too is not clear for me . Can anyone please help me clearly explain how you got the password, @GayAstroMan . My brain is too slow to click something.
    Hope This year will bring back my Ex-husband to me and my kids and thereafter will lead a happy life.
    Also how to use the discount code . Its available upto tomorrow. will it be automatically discounted when we make the payment? Thank you all for all the positive vibes. you all never know how much this forum helps me to stay positive even though there is no single reason for me to stay positive but ASHRA... . I am now fiully confident that Ashra will bring back my exhusband soon. looking forward my exhusband to break up with the lady who totally destroyed us soon and she moving out. THANK YOU ALL and ASHRA.

26. B-NIKKI

B-NIKKI Member

Congrats to all the winners, hope everyone is doing just fine, so happy for Ashra success, she is a inspiration and amazing woman, she is the real deal. Hugs and love to all of us to get what desired positive vibes and congrats @Ashra on another successful year in spell casting :)

27. Sarina Picard

Sarina Picard Member

Yay 19th year here we come! i’m Debating getting the spirit spell :$ but I haven’t even coaster Breath of Love officially. It just sounds so fantastic and in the spirit of Halloween and spirits and connecting :p

28. Devi

Woow! That was a superb puzzle , Ashra! Only now I could spot it out except the LIBRA sign. For me The LIBRA sign is still hidden. Too hard to see the same. I wonder how everyone spotted the libra sign. I can hardly see anything .Is it beacuse of my poor eye sight? Anyway , u gave all of us a wonderful opportunity to participate in the Anniversary celebrations and it was really a fantastic experience! wish you 2019 a wonderful year of many many successes in ur spell casting career thereby helping many number of people really helpless , like me giving them a helping hand to make their wishes come true. May god bless you to have many more wonderful years !

29. Devi

Whats the code to be used for discount? Can anyone tell me please , how to avail discount coupon!!!

30. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day :) the puzzle game went amazing, it was tricky though hehe I got confused many many times, even though I saw the first symbol, it was so hard for me to find the name of that symbol and I couldn't, the numbers I got few correct, anyways there are some very smart people here who are really good at puzzle, I'm happy for the winners! They've got amazing prizes, it's sure to improve their situation for the better. I am so glad I was part of this anniversary, it was my first time :)

31. JanRig

JanRig Member Member Plus Account

Hello to each and everyone here. I hope you guys are all doing great in life. That was my first time celebrating ashra's anniversary and I can say I enjoy it. Her puzzle is really good and really mind blowing. It giving me a hard time and I can't find all the numbers and I get the symbols wrong. By the congratulations again to all the winner, I know you worked hard to solve the puzzle, you all deserve the prize. :thumbsup:

32. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

@dallas hi !!!!! Spirits of night seems to be such a powerful spell because your spells are assisted with spirits power. That's what makes it more potent. I think adding it will surely give you outstanding results. This spell will surely get you the desired outcome really fast. Also, it should work well with your other spells. I read the description and really loved it. I wish I could buy it too. I don't know much about Halloween but it gave me an idea that during its cast power of spirits are used to work on your side and give you what you want. Truly amazing. Go ahead with it.

33. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day today :D
    I’m so happy for all of the winners! Congratulations to all of you. I hope you all will be with your lovers very soon. Trying to figure out the password was really hard but fun and I’m so glad that a few people figured it out. I know that I say this a lot, but congratulations to Ashra on your 18th anniversary. It’s still amazing to me that you have been casting your spells for people for so many years now. I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations and more people will find out about you and get your help in the future.

34. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Reminder: Due to my Anniversary and the many requests that have come through, I am behind schedule. If you have ordered a service, please be patient. I'm aware of your order and I will be completing your service asap. I would also encourage people to only send urgent emails at this time. For non-urgent matters, most answers can be found on this forum and/or there are several members who are able to answer your questions:)

I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Mirica Choi and Priya CP like this.
  35. Islandbreeze

Islandbreeze Active Member Member Plus Account

Hi DEVI
    I might be able to answer your question the code is Ashra 18 when you purchase one of the spells which Ashra have given to us on her notice in the start of the anniversary time. If you go back to page#64, I think you will see the spells. When you click on the link of the desire spells . You will see a box to put promo code in ( Ashra18 ). Then it will automatically do the discount and you proceed with payment etc.

I hope this help a bit. Maybe more members will know. This is just from my experience when I purchase a spell on the 16. You have untill the 20th to used the promo code.

36. Purtygirl

Purtygirl New Member Guest Account

Is anyone ordering the Halloween spell? Have you ordered one like this before?

37. @Purtygirl , hello and welcome to the forum family. I may answer your question is to look back to approx. 32-42 pages in this same thread that regarded Ashra's 17th year anniversary from past year and there are some former members whose did order Spirits of the Night also reviewed how well it has went.

Everybody and new members, please will you take your time to read some pages from those old days in each threads at this forum and you might to find some answers to your questions and regards on your situation as well. Ashra said she couldn't able answer to your non-urgent messages nor question(s) due to work ahead of her so we can moderate and work together, it's about the support system. She works so harder also we would be the same over her shoulders. Thank you!

38. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Hi, @Purtygirl that is a good question! Thinking about the spells are being offered for a limited time, anyone planning to order this spell? Can someone explain to me what this Spirits of the Night do? Is there some other spell that is similar to this spell? This is cool how Ashra would give us the opportunity to get other spells to cast for special occasions! Thanks and congrats on your 18th anniversary @Ashra!

39. Aquabeauty83

Aquabeauty83 New Member Guest Account

Congratulations to all the winners!!

40. Andib

Andib Member

@Mirica Choi and everyone asking. Ashra only offer Spirits of the night Love Spell for Halloween. You can't request the spell afterwards. Also you can have it at 20% discount at the moment. Ashra's discount code is valid until the 20th.

Hugs and have a great weekend all!
    A xx