2,960 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 18 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Harleen Kriar

Harleen Kriar Member

Aww. That is so true.

2. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Congrats @Ashra once again as you worked so hard for 18 years! I am not here in the previous years before, but I can see that @Ashra, you have gained more knowledge and experiences with spellcasting! I am hoping you won't stop here because you changed so many people's lives! I am glad that I found you this year because @Ashra, you helped me so much and I feel so thankful for that! And of course, congrats once again to the top 5 members who cracked the code! For next year goal for me, is to try to crack the code because I want to be in the forum of secrets! :inlove::inlove:

3. Devi

Devi Member Guest Account

I watch the video whenever I feel very low and by watching the Incredible video , I feel so magical, powerful and confident that Ashra will bring back my husband to his own family. Each and every time I watch the video, tears roll down my cheeks and i can feel goosebumps all over my body. TERRIFIC VIDEO! MY DEAR ASHRA, I WISH MANY MANY MORE SUCCESS IN THIS YEAR AND FOR ALL THE COMING YEARS AHEAD.
    Ashra already casted my Ultimate Beauty Attraction package spell and waiting for the results to follow in the next few months. Will definitely share each and every happenings here. Eagerly waiting for my love spells to activate... hoping for movements to happen soon after Ashra casting THE SPIRITS OF THE NIGHT WITH THE HIGHEST POTENCY . Eagerly waiting for the same. Very confident that Ashra will bring my hubby back to me. Thank you so much for the great help, Ashra. Hoping to hear from you after casting my love spell with full of positive outcome .

4. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all doing good and having an amazing day. I wanna wish Ashra again for being in this amazing field for 18 years now, that's so cool. You used your gift from God to help other's all around the world and to make the world a better place for us :) Whereas someone else would have used it to take advantage of others but you are such a professional who know's what's right to do and what's wrong. Thanks for always guiding all of us to the right path of love and light, It means a lot to us. You have been there for us always, thank you so much!

5. Pratima Chaudhary

Pratima Chaudhary Member Member Plus Account

Hello there
    Congratulations for your 18th anniversary Ashra!! I know it might be late but I also joined your forum quite late.
    Its great to be a part of your forum and there is so much of positivity around here. Ashra, you are doing a great job I must say. You are helping so many people and making their life much better. Even I am looking forward for your help and want to cast one of your spell after I have enough karma points with me.
    You are doing a great job and people like you are god's blessings for people like us.
    Thank you for being there for us.
    Stay blessed

6. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today? :)
    I know that I always say this, but congratulations Ashra on 18 years! I still can’t believe that you have been casting your spells for people for so many years now. I am so glad that I found your website again last November and I finally gave you a chance. If I hadn’t done that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations and more people will find out about you and get your help in the future.

7. Nicole S. Sommerville

Nicole S. Sommerville New Member Guest Account

That was powerful and very nice. Congrats on your anniversary. Be blessed with many more years to come.

8. HappyLizzie13

HappyLizzie13 Member

Wow congratulations I can't imagine how much happiness you've caused in the past 16 years and I hope you keep doing it! I'm looking forward for you to help me out too and again congratulations and here's to more years, many more!

9. Jodi Klassen

Jodi Klassen Member

I am so grateful I found Ashra. Even just getting a positive email reply already lifted some real heaviness that day I’ve been experiencing... I want to thank you for sharing your gift with the world. Reading and watching other people’s stories are really so inspiring. I am now hopeful. I finally feel able to believe in love, believe in my own love... I appreciate this so much! What a life changing opportunity to redo life again. xx

10. vy nguyen

vy nguyen Member

Dearest Ashra,
    I comment this post late in 2018, but congratulation your 17th Anniversary Ashra.

11. vy nguyen

vy nguyen Member

Dearest Ashra.
    Thank you for the video, it look like movie trailer for me. Congratulation on your 16th Anniversary again.

12. Lexxus

Lexxus Member

Hi Ashra,
    Congrats on 18 years of spell casting!! I can see that you have a great community that adore you. I’m so glad I found you and I cannot wait to be able to have my first spell casted by you. Thank you for the opportunity to have more than one way to have a spell casted. Other spell casters would probably just say sorry can’t help you, but you said it yourself you didn’t get into spell casting for the money. So I definitely appreciate finding you! Congrats again on 18 years <3

13. Gelo

Gelo Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    Im so glad that Ashra already answer my email and she tell me what should i do.. Hoping that see can advice me also what spell is the best for my situation..
    This is the start of a life changing Thank you so much Ashra..
    Have a blast everyone and thank you also for guiding new member like me..

14. Mred06

Mred06 New Member Guest Account

So I’m new to this and I was wondering if it really works I’ve been waiting for about 2 months for someone to contact me and nothing yet can someone help me please

15. She has been in business for over 18 years?? Wow. I am proud and happy for Miss Ashra. She has helped us so much. She is great. She really is. Congrats to her, sincerely. She has made so many people happy and she is one of the most sweetest people in the world. I thank her not just for her spells but also because she has provided a whole community of people so that we may support one another and talk to each other. That is just plainly sweet and awesome. I love the hard work that she has done for us. She deserves all the love in thr world. That will soon include me, I just know it. That video is also beautiful and awesome! I like it a lot. I felt good things provided from it. I really did. I know she can help us all.

16. Kokichi

Kokichi Member

Congrats Ashra!!:inlove:

17. Wow I am so very happy for our Miss Ashra. Congrats to her! She is awesome, cool and pretty and ever so very kind! She has been going for over seventeen years now and that is awesome. She has helped so many people all around the world. She has even given me hope about various things. She has took my case and considered my situation regardless of what has happened to me. I thank her so much for all the help that has come to me. She is awesome.

18. Harleen Kriar

Harleen Kriar Member

That is impressive that you have been working for 18yrs. Congratulations, girl. I believe you are the best spell caster. I’m glad I found your website. Can’t believe you have been working for so long and helping people. You have such great reviews, which you deserve. These spells have already been casted the Passion Pacera (binding love spell), love obsession, Windsong love spell, and did twilight seal. It’s been two weeks so far, but I’ll always stay positive no matter what. The two others I got recently healing/protection love spell, & screaming cries love spell hasn’t been casted yet. I understand Ashra is a very busy person and has so many clients. Which I’m happy for her that she’s able to help several people with any problems.

19. I like to look at these forums, no matter how old, and see how far Miss Ashra has come. I think I would be right to assume that Miss Ashra has been spell casting her work for multiple years, even before coming to the internet. Or at least before the internet was so commonly used. Well anyway, I am proud of her. By quite a lot. I hope that by having my spell casted, we will grow closer and feel a connection.

20. Darling Mija

Darling Mija Member

Thank you for sharing your videos, it helps to know more. Thank you

21. Darling Mija

Darling Mija Member

Wow keep us posted on how it worked out for you. I hear nothing but good things about Ashra and read nothing but good comments on her work. I cannot wait to get work done by her. I'm really excited to have her cast a love spell hopefully soon.

22. Connie Brown Walker

Connie Brown Walker New Member Guest Account

Congratulations on your 18th year anniversary, I'm looking forward to working with you, I am new here to the forum.

23. Priya CP

Hey everyone!!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. I am very happy for Ashra that she have been in this spell casting field for 18 years now, that's a really good achievement that Ashra got after a lot of hard work and effort. I am so happy that you are successfully growing day by day and helping each of your clients out. Also, I wanna congratulate again to the winners of forum of secrets on Ashra's anniversary celebration, I hope that those strong spells really help you with your situation to help you have a better future with your lovers.

24. Update:I have watched the video that some one made for Miss Ashra in honor of her paw-some skills in spell casting. Haha, sorry about the cat puns. But I only use those when I am very excited and I feel happy about something. This video is one of them. I want to make a wattpad story or a drawing or something in honor of Miss Ashra and everything that she has done for us

25. AliciaA

AliciaA Member Member Plus Account

@Connie Brown Walker welcome to the forum! you have certainly come to the right spell caster to have your spell work done. i hope you have not encountered any fake spell casters or scammers prior to finding Ashra. at any rate, you have found her and you are now in very good, capable hands. Ashra cares about each and every one of her clients. our happiness is important to her and she would not steer us wrong. enjoy your stay here!

26. Nintendofan3

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day today :D
    I know that I said this before, but congratulations on your 18th anniversary Ashra! It’s still really amazing to me that you have been casting spells for people for so many years now. I am so glad that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance. If I hadn’t done that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. Even though my results are completely different from what I wanted, I am still really happy with them. I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future and more people will find out about you and your spells and get your help.

27. Priya CP

Hey everyone!!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. I am truly from the bottom of my heart very happy for Ashra for your 18th year in spell casting field, you have grown a lot day by day with a lot of success and helping thousands and thousands of clients and making sure that they are fine and back with their lover's and even for other problems. Also, I am very happy and would like to congratulate again to the members who won amazing prize on Ashra's anniversary by cracking the forum of secrets password, you guys are very brave :) I am not really good with puzzles but I was very happy to celebrate and participate with everyone.

28. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everyone! Good afternoon! How's it going for all of you? I hope you're all doing very well.

Anyway, I have come to this thread again to thank Ashra for everything she's done so far. Not only has she given me the means to regain control of my life, she's supplied me with hope, faith and love. I view her as a friend even though we've never met, one that I can trust.

Like Nintendofan3, I'm really happy I gave you a chance, Ashra. You had taught me about the power of faith and that miracles are real. Plus, you had taught me to follow my heart.

Thank you. Again, happy anniversary!

Nintendofan3, keep your head up. I'm sure you still have much love and positivity to give, and your contributions are valued greatly.

At any rate, have a blessed day and good luck on your journeys! Sending positive vibes your way!

29. Gauri wadve

Gauri wadve Member

Lots of good wishes and congratulation greetings to Ashra on her 18 the anniversary of spell casting.:):):):)
    It not a easy job to be in this field where you are not only working with spell ingredients but also with faith of each client of yours.
    It's just amazing what you are doing.
    :angelic:
    Sorting out problems of all and asking nothing in return.
    Truly Ashra you are the best spell caster.
    I have seen no negative comment over and it's just because your work speaks that it is powerful enough to solve each and every problem.
    Spells are not something which can be done from inexperienced person,
    And today as you are celebrating your 18th anniversary it itself prove that you are way better experienced and are so very much capable to keep trust stand in this field.

Again congratulations Ashra:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lots of love to you and have your blessings on us:):):):):):)
    love.....

30. Nintendofan3

Hello everyone! How are you all doing today so far? :D
    I know that I already said this, but congratulations Ashra on 18 years! It’s still amazing to me that you have been casting spells for people for so long now. I am so happy that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance. If I hadn’t done that then I’d probably still be hurt and heartbroken right now. Even though my results are completely different from what I wanted, I am still really happy with them! I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations and more people will find out about you and your spells and get your help in the future!

31. Delora Burnett

Delora Burnett New Member Guest Account

This video is a reflection of what I experienced with my love when we were together. I miss him so much! I hope there is hope for us to reunite for good this time.

32. Shweta kumari

Shweta kumari Member

Wow , that's so good. Happy 18th anniversary ashra. I know that I am late to greet you but I can't stop myself, so belated happy anniversary. I hope you will do great in future and celebrate your more and more anniversaries year by year.
    You are doing great. Helping others without expecting anything is amazing. There are many people fake doing wrong things and asks for money. I am glad that I have you.

33. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    I'm so happy that Ashra already reached 18th years, it's just one proof that she is really a great spellcaster and she had been successful throughout the years.
    I am so thankful that I became a part of her 18th anniversary celebration and as well as last year.
    I still can't believe that there is someone like her who can save a life and change everything. Her ability really can change lives!
    I am so thankful and happy for her because she is truly deserving and should be because she is so genuine and the best spellcaster we can have.
    I am so thankful that I found her and I believe because of her, my lover will be mine soon.

34. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day ahead. I agree with my friend Zarah. Having been on this field for 18 years is not easy. Could you imagine how many clients she has worked with and helped for years? This is why I have a full faith in Ashra. She is an awesome and experienced spellcaster who has brought happiness in other people's lives. I am so happy for her huge achievement. I am really hoping that I will get my full outcome real soon. Can't wait to share my great news with everyone! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

zarah555 likes this.
  35. G_C

G_C New Member Guest Account

A bit late congratulating you Ashra but congrats on 18 years !!! You bring so many of us hope, joy, and happiness. You deserve all that is great ❤️ We are blessed to have you!

36. I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to ashra I’m not sure if I have already but either way I cannot belice 18 years of amazing spell casting for people. I can’t belice I didn’t find you sooner. Maybe it wasn’t my time before now to come across ashra. I’m going to do my best to show how appreciative I am of ashra and all that she does for people. You really are one incredible lady and if only we could show you a way of how much we appriciste everything you do

37. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I know I have already said it many times, but just want to take a little bit time to congratulate Ashra on her 18th anniversary. She has been on this field for many years, I am sure she might lose count on how many clients she has helped so far hehe. I know soon I will be the luckiest person who shares my wonderful news to everyone. Aahra has been there for us throughout all bad times. She deserves love and good words from all people. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

38. Pinkvelvet

Pinkvelvet Member

Wooo well done Ashra! 18 years is a very very long time! Good to see that you still have a good positive attitude towards spell making and you haven't given up with what you enjoy doing! Or gotten bored of it! That's really great to see and hear! Hopefully you'll carry on helping lots of people in the future! <3

39. ash11

ash11 Member

Omg that's great congrats