2,978 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 18 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Caila

Caila Member

Im happy to have found you

2. Lovebugi

Lovebugi Member

Hi Ashra.
    I am still new but I also just want to say happy 18th Annevirsary. Rather late than never right. It is such a blessing for you and I hope that your blessings will be filled even more in many years still to come for you. I can't wait to spend the rest of the years and celebrating it with you.

3. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hello, people from all over the world! Today is a brand new day, hope you all are doing better than yesterday! Congrats @Ashra on your 18th anniversary! You made it far in life helping so many people, and it is almost the end of 2018! I feel so grateful being here on the forum with these many people who have helped me through the four months I have been here! Congrats again @Ashra and thanks to everyone here on the forum! :inlove::inlove:

4. Randall henry

Randall henry New Member Guest Account

She's been the best kept secret for a long time.

5. Racheal S

Racheal S Well-Known Member

Well, I would like to say congratulations to Ashra for celebrating the 18th anniversary as a spell caster. In my opinion, finding a real and have kind heart spell caster is very hard. I am very glad that I have found Ashra because Ashra is a genuine, professional and polite spell caster. Ashra has brings a lot of happiness and miracles to many people. I would like to say well done and wishing Ashra can continues celebrating anniversary for many years. I hope Ashra can always stay healthy, happy and cheerful. May god bless for Ashra.

6. Chantel

Chantel New Member Guest Account

7. munchkin95

munchkin95 Member

@Randall henry you’re so right. I believe I found her for a reason. @Ashra Koehn has given me the gift of hope this holiday season when I don’t have my lover around for the first time in three years :( xo stay hopeful everyone

8. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I agree with what Randall Henry stated above. It's only one statement, but he has a tons of valid points there. It took time for me to find a genuine spellcaster like Ashra Koeh on internet. For me she is a gem hidden. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this community. Knowing she has 18 years of experience on this field makes me more positive and confident that I will get my ex lover back. God please be good to her! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

9. Miss K

Miss K Member

Belated happy 18th anniversary, Ashra. You're such a blessing in disguise. I dunno what is the exact words to say how much I am grateful to your help. You listen at the very first moment then put your effort to help us one by one. You were so busy yet you do everything just help those person who needs your help. You put too much effort in your spells. You are understanding, kind and an amazing person. Your sweet words helps me to feel happy and hopeful. I am so happy that I got someone like you who listens to my messages. Having a true friend like you that is willing to spend her time listening to unstoppable complaints in life is such a wonderful gift.

10. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey guys!!!! I hope everyone's doing good and having a nice day. Ashra is very kind hearted and true to all her clients and sees them just like her friends and she cares so much for everyone and I think that finding someone like her is very rare and it's very special and I feel very grateful and blessed that I found Ashra and to be working with her, she always understands everyone's pain and tries her best to do everything possible to make sure that they are happy, you can always count on her as she never gives up on anyone. I hope that Ashra has even more years of success and spread love and light into the world and bring people together. I am very happy that Ashra is been doing this for 18 years and continuing to help others. She's very kind and genuine. :inlove:

11. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone!
    I'm so thankful because I've been a part of Ashra's 18 year anniversary. I really don't have idea that she already reached 18 years in spellcasting. It's just mean that she is really a real deal because she is already an expert.
    I am proud to say that I am in the right hands because Ashra is absolutely a professional. I am so happy because I am helping by a great and truly a legendary spellcaster.
    I am so happy because I know that soon everything is going to be fine on my situation. I am so proud and confident that I can get success because Ashra is on my back.

12. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

Happy 18th year anniversary Ashra!! I haven't had a spell cast yet but I can already see you are the real deal. It's amazing that you have been a spell caster for 18 years and helped so many people. Usually I'm afraid to trust people because I've been hurt so much but I already feel like I can trust you. You are truly a good person because you have a way for people to get free spells.

It's a good thing I found you because I was about to give up on everything but now I have hope. So thank you for giving me hope because it helps me feel better. Now I know everything will be fine because I have this opportunity to get a free spell. I am so grateful to have found you especially because I know you are so busy but you still made time to talk to me.

13. Roshonnia

Roshonnia Well-Known Member

Hi Ashra,
    I know its been a while you last heard from me but im back now and i just want you to know that im proud of you and your success over the years and your achievements in helping people from all over the world with their problems. You have many years ahead of you and i am very grateful for you. When I need you, you are always there for me and there have been many of times when i lost my patience with you but you always come through. Congratulations on 18 years of spell casting and Have a very happy anniversary.

14. Nilsam

Nilsam Member

I am very much new to this forum and I am so grateful for being here. I would like to say congratulations to Ashra for celebrating the 18th Anniversary as a spell caster. Wishing you more years of success. I have watched the vidios and its really awasome. This video gives me positive vibes. Now I am feeling confident that I can get my love back into my life.
    Thank you Ashra. May God bless you:inlove::):inlove:

15. Needhelp

Needhelp Member

Congratulations Ashra for your 18th year anniversary. I know I am late because I just joined but thank you so much for helping us out. We are very lucky to go have Ashra because you work so hard to change our lives. I hope that you are feeling good. I know you are very busy but remember that we will always support you no matter what. I don’t have words to describe how happy I am to join your community. This place makes me feel like home.

16. NiNiB

NiNiB Member

I am new here but reading all the amazing reviews and seeing how great this community is makes me really happy and it's good to see someone in the world who wants to help people and do good things. I reached out ashra because I was drawn to her and I am really hoping she can help me with my situation as it a tough one and not only that I do hope to be with this community for a long time.

17. The fact that miss ashra has been in the spell casting business for this long really means a lot! It means that for over eighteen years, she is very experienced l, has been through the trial and error, and can get things done! She has perfected her spell casting abilities and I think that it is so amazing. I am so excited and happy to see things get better and awesome for the rest of us. I think that everything will be better and happier once miss ashra has casted your guys spells. She casted passion panacea about one month ago, I believe in early December, and my life has really gotten better as of now in January the 12th. I have felt happier and calmer by my spell' work and I know that I can now relax and not have to worry about anything. I know that everything will be taken care from here on out and that the hardest part has already been done for me.

18. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope things are going great on your end. Trust me once you see results from your spells, you won't ever deal with anyone else but Ashra Koehn. She has 18 years of experience in this field which means that a million people have known that she is the real deal and her spells did work! I don't get why they always find a way to bad mouth her. Ashra always puts so much efforts in anything she does for us. You won't be dissapointed if you work with her. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

19. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

This year, Ashra is going to celebrate her 19th anniversary of spell casting and I am super happy about it. I cannot wait for another celebration in 2019. This forum has been really helpful to me. I have been trying to make money online and all that I could do was just watch people be successful at it. Even though I have not succeeded yet but at least I know that there are hopes for me in the future. Ashra, Thank you all for the things you have done to me :)