3,114 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 18 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day today :D
    I still can’t believe that Ashra has been casting spells for people for so many years now. Soon we’ll be celebrating her 19th anniversary and I can’t wait! I know I said this many time, but congratulations Ashra on almost 19 years! I’m so glad that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance. If I hadn’t done that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. Even though my results are completely different from what I wanted I am still really happy with them! I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future!

2. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day ahead. I agree with you @Nintendofan3. If I didn't find this community, I might have still felt devastated now. I am so happy that I still get a chance to work with her and become part of this group. Ashra has been casting spells for almost 19 years now. There is no doubt in my mind that I will get my lover back eventually. Patience is needed. It's all down to me in the end. If I am obedient to her and follow her guidance, I will hold my full results. I don't want to give up. She is the only spellcaster I trust. Knowing so many people have seen results does lift me up. I hope people will find out more about her. Have a wonderful day!!!

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  3. Claire Louise Carter

Claire Louise Carter Well-Known Member

How amazing is it that ashra has been helping people for the last 18 years and had incredible results from it too I’m so lucky that I found her when I did and she has helped me so much I couldn’t thank her enough just to read all the reviews from people who she has helped is so inspiring to me and many other people I just want to congratulate her for everything she has done and continues to do for many more years x

4. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I can't believe that Ashra has reached almost 19 years in this field. It's not something that could happen instantly. It might take time for her to expand this business. I found Ashra back in 2016. This forum has improved a lot and even has more than 9k members. Seeing so many positive reviews she received recently makes me believe that I will get my lover back in the end. I should believe in the process. I will continue working with Ashra till I get my full outcome. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

5. Chelsey Kortz

Chelsey Kortz Active Member

It still blows my mind that Ashra has been casting spells for 18 years now. She is doing what she loves the most and helping us out. She is putting our needs before her needs and she is just fine with that and it’s amazing how much she does for us. I would love for her to keep continue his great gift of casting spells because she does bring a lot of joy to our life’s. Congrats agian Ashra on 18 years keep up the great work.

6. Nintendofan3

I still can’t believe that Ashra’s been casting spells for people for so many years now. It is really amazing to me. I know that I have said this already before, but congratulations Ashra on your 18th anniversary! I’m so glad that I got to celebrate with everyone last year and I can’t wait to celebrate your 19th anniversary with everyone on the forum. I’m so happy that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance. If I didn’t do that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. I hope that more people will find out about you and your spells and get your help in the future!

7. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. There's no words can describe how proud I am of Ashra. She has been helping people all around the world all these years. She even doesn't get enough sleep just and work overtime just to make our dreams come true. We all have different cases, but she never ignored us. She treats all her clients fair and prioritize them a lot. Having 18 years of experience is no joke. I am so glad that I have chosen you as my spellcaster. Without your help, I might have still been in the dump. Thank you so much for this chance. I am wishing you nothing but all the best Ashra.

8. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day ahead. It took months for me to find Ashra. She's like a hidden gem and I think I was lucky enough to come across this community before my situation got worse. I am still in awe of the progress she has made all these years. Congratulations on your 18th anniversary Ashra. I know I have said it many times, but it is from the bottom of my heart and I am so excited for your big achievement. I hope you will continue helping all people in the future.

9. bunny005

bunny005 Member

Happy belated eighteenth anniversary Ashra! I know that you are still working hard on spells and may be to busy to read this message. I am forever grateful for having you in my life. Every since I found you I have been more happy then I have ever been before. When things goes wrong for me I just think about you and know that you will take care of every thing. I hope you will get plenty of rest between spells and please continue to spread your blessings with others. thank you so very much Ashra!

10. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I am so happy that I was able to participate in Ashra 18th anniversary. It was a magical moment. I could feel the positive vibes all over me. I should have gone to you from the start instead of wasting my time on those con artists. I know that you have a tons of positive reviews for a reason. It's exciting me to know that people have seen results recently. It does boost my positivity. I believe in your words. You are amazing Ashra and please keep on helping others. Have a wonderful day!!!

11. Nintendofan3

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day today :)
    I know that I have already said this, but congratulations Ashra on 18 years :D I still can’t believe that you have been casting your spells for people for this long now. Pretty soon we’ll be celebrating your 19th anniversary! I am really glad that I found your website again in 2017 and I finally gave you a chance. If I didn’t do that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. I hope that more people will find out about you and your spells in the future!

12. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member

Hello everybody! Congratulations to Ashra, who is unbelievably celebrating her 18th anniversary as a spell caster. I can't believe it will be 19 in October.
    Ashra, you have helped so many people, myself included. You are such an amazing person. Thank you so much for all of the help in which you have given me, and all the rest of the people in the forum.

13. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day ahead. Congratulations on your 18th anniversary Ashra. I am so proud of you. You never steer us wrong and keep being supportive of your clients. I am so sorry that I can't give you anything in return. However, I will always remember what you have done towards me. I was so grateful and still I am that I could come accrosd this community. Without your help, I might have still felt deep into my depression. You are an amazing woman!!!

14. Nintendofan3

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today so far? :)
    Congratulations Ashra on 18 years! It is still really amazing to me that you have been casting your spells for this long now! I had fun celebrating with everyone last year and I can’t wait to celebrate again this year on your 19th anniversary! I can’t believe that you have been helping people for almost 20 years! I’m so happy that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance. If I hadn’t done that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future :D

15. Sonylove

Sonylove New Member Guest Account

Congratulations Ashra!!! 18 years woohoo!!!!

16. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day ahead. It was a good celebration we had on her 18th anniversary. I can't believe that time passes by so fast and we are going to celebrate her 19th anniversary this year. This forum has grown bigger but Ashra always is there for us every step of the way. Her positive feedbacks speak themselves. I seek no other but Ashra Koehn. I am wishing you all lots of love and blessings.

17. Islandbreeze

Islandbreeze Active Member

I can't believe I was here to celebrate Ashra 18th anniversary. Omg it was so much fun, although I was not good at the puzzle I had a great time.
    Ashra is the best there is and I will not work with no other. I'm so happy I found Ashra. She can help in all areas of spell casting.
    Just imagine we are just about 7 months away from celebrating her 19th year. Wow how amazing and wonderful that will be.
    Congratulations my dear friend Ashra may blessings and happiness comes always for you.

18. LaSheryla Hudgins

LaSheryla Hudgins New Member Guest Account

I love this video of Ashra! It's so powerful and well done.

19. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member

Hello everybody! Good Morning! I am very much blown away with the success rates of Ashra for 18 years already. This is my first time spending Ashra’s anniversary. Come to think of it, nearly November and it is going to be Ashra’s 19th Anniversary! I am happy and beyond grateful for Ashra and her spell! Thankful enough for everything that she had done and she will keep on doing to my life and with my situation. My life right now is filled with positive energies and that is all from Ashra! Good luck and take care everyone!

20. Nintendofan3

Hi everyone! How are ya'll doing today? :)
    I have said this so many times in the past, but congratulations Ashra! I had so much fun celebrating your 18th anniversary with everyone last year. I hope that I will get to celebrate with everyone again on your 19th anniversary. I am still so glad that I found your website again on the last day of November 2017 and I finally gave you a chance. I would probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now if I didn't do that. Thank you so much for helping all of us with our situations Ashra. I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future and more people will find out about you and get your help!

21. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I am very impressed with Ashra's achievement. She never ceases putting a smile on our faces. She is a true quality of a spellcaster without sugarcoating the truth, just straight to the point but still has compassions as well as symphaty for our situations. Her 19th anniversary is only some months to go. All I can say is this woman deserves good fortune. My heart is smiling and I know my true happiness will happen. I really thank her for the hopes she has given me. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

22. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I have no regret giving Ashra a try at all. She has a lifelong experience of spellcasting. I can't believe that we are going to celebrate her 19th anniversary this October. I am so amazed at how many people have sought for help. It's all due to her success rate. No wonder she has been so behind schedule these days. She never stops helping people. I hope my situation will start moving in the right direction as she promised. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

23. Nintendofan3

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day today :)
    I am so glad that I found Ashra again in 2017 and I finally gave her a chance. If I didn't do that then I would probably still be feeling heartbroken and hurt right now. I still can't believe that she has been casting her spells for people for almost 19 years now. It's really amazing to me! Ashra, I know that I say this a lot, but congratulations on your 18th anniversary! I had so much fun celebrating it with everyone last year. I can't wait to celebrate your 19th anniversary with everyone this year! Thank you so much for giving us all a chance and helping us with our situations. I hope that you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future!

24. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. Just like most of you here, I also am proud of what Ashra has reached so far. I have had a cool experience with her spells and have strong faith that I will get my full outcome with her help in the end. It was a great 18th anniversary celebration. I was lucky that I could participate in the special event. Although I wasn't able to solve the riddles at least I could feel the happiness with other members. I adore Ashra a lot. She deserves good fortune. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

25. munchkin95

munchkin95 Member

:D Ashra Koehn is amazing!!!! and I cannot wait until her 19th anniversary near my bday in October :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Please do not doubt her.

26. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I know I have said it many times but I am so proud of what Ashra achieved so far. She is very calming and helpful in easing my heart's worries. She alway gives me advice on how to fix my situation so I really love her honesty. Thank you so much for being a real friend for me Ashra. I have been working with her for quite a while, and she never dissapointed me. I am satisfied with her services. This year it is going to be her 19th anniversary and I really can't wait for it. I hope there will be more pleasant susprises ahead. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all.

27. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

Ashra is so close to have 19 years of spell casting! So proud of everything she’s done since I joined here in 2016. Super excited for what she had in store for us ! She’s the most kind hearted person ever. So so appreciative of her. Good job ashra! I’m glad you took your spell casting into a positive light and are helping people out! I’m so glad you’re still here as well! Congratulations and I can’t wait for another anniversary of your spell casting. We all love you and we all are so very proud of you! Keep going Ashra! We all support you and congratulate you on these very special days!

28. munchkin95

munchkin95 Member

:) I am so happy i found a real spell caster!!! @Ashra Koehn !! @Ashra is so genuine and spot on. I cannot wait for my psychic reading can come true... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen. :p:p:p:p:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

29. michelle dedel

Hello everybody! Good Morning! I am still blown away with the success rates of Ashra for 18 years now. Nearly november and it is going to be her 19th anniversary again. I can’t wait for more ideas Ashra will create for her members! I want to say, congratulations Ashra! You being the best spell caster, being genuine and your kindness has earn a lot of people and I am beyond grateful for everything that you had done for me and for my situation. May you have more years of helping others and may you never get tired of all of us! Good luck and take care everyone!

30. Chelsey Kortz

Chelsey Kortz Active Member

Hey everyone how is it going i hope your all doing great. Ever time i come on this forum i go to this thread and see how many people have post and still can not believe that she has been a spell caster for 18 or more years now it still blows me away. I am so glad she is still a spell caster because she is the best one that i have ever met and i am so glad she is one and i am glad she is helping me my situation. She does amazing work and i am so grateful for her. Ashra i still can not be it has been 18 years that you have been a spell caster you have helped out so many people so thank you so much for helping them and me. Keep up the great work that you have brought to this forum and congrats.

31. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day ahead. Ashra always has such a great energy and positivity regardless of a positive or negative situation. Talking to her always cheers me up. There are latest positive reviews about her service. No wonder she is highly recommended and becomes the best spellcaster by far. She always gives me so much clarity and guidance when I need it. Her 19th anniversary is only some months to go. I am certain that her business will grow in the upcoming years. She is the real deal and people should find out more about her. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

32. michelle dedel

Hello everybody! Good Evening! Nearly November again, it is going to be Ashra’s 19th Anniversary. She will have more oppurtunities for us to purchase powerful spells again. I can also not believe that it has been 18 years Ashra is helping those people who asked help from her. Ashra being the best spell caster who has a genuine heart really won the hearts of many that is why Ashra had gone 18 going 19 years. That is just saying that people really did earned Ashra’s trust and success rates. I am wishing that Ashra will have more years of helping others by means of her spells! Good luck and take care everyone! Sending love and positive vibes to all!!!

33. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone!
    I am still so happy and so proud that Ashra reached 18th years in the spellcasting. That's already a proof that she's something you can trust and her spells work really do wonders for everyone !
    I am so excited to celebrate her upcoming 19th anniversary on october and I am so happy because I'm still a part of her wonderful community.
    She really changed my life and because of her, I started to believe in magic and spells thing.
    I am so happy and still thankful that I found someone like her.
    She really deserved where she is in right now because of she is gifted and she has a good heart as well.

34. Sherin992

Sherin992 New Member Guest Account

Good luck and keep going on Ashra

35. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. Ashra is the most amazing spellcaster I have ever met. She always gives me very practical and kind advice. She never steers me wrong and wants the best for all clients. I really can't wait for her 19th anniversary. I know it will be as fun as her last celebration. What makes me more excited is that when all members should crack all codes in order to win the doorprize. I am so glad that I have Ashra by my side. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

36. michelle dedel

Hello everybody! Good Afternoon. How are you and all your spells are doing? Actually, this is my first time to celebrate with Ashra on her anniversary. Ashra Koehn really does deserves more years of spell casting. She is very genuine and she cares for all the people who asked help from her. Her kindness did brought her this far and a lot of people have earned Ashra’s success rates. Ashra would not come this far without us, her members, the people who believed in her capabilities. Novemeber is near and it is going to be Ashra’s 19th anniversary again! Good luck and take care everyone!

37. brandon triplett

brandon triplett New Member Guest Account

I feel great to have become in contact with ashra happy anniversary hope everyone is doing well as I wait patiently with much faith

38. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I agree with Michele. I believe if you work hard, you will get the fruits of it. Ashra is a hardworking and professional woman. Not to mention that she has been so kind and generous to all of us and this has brought her this far. She is a highly talented spellcaster and we have to help her spread out good words about her work. It's a form of reciprocation I think. Her 19th anniversary is only some months to go. I hope before it comes, I already get my love back. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way!!!

39. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I had missed out for my first of celebrating Ashra Koehn's Anniversary since I had joined in 2016. However, I was able to celebrate with her and everyone for the rest of the two years. It feels so very close but yet kind of far still until it is Ashra's 19th Anniversary celebration of spell casting. I just wonder what plans and things she will be having in store for us all this year. It should be super exciting. Ashra is truly genuine, kind, and caring to us all who need her help.

40. Erica Richards

Erica Richards New Member Guest Account

@Ashra I really need to know what's going on with Adam and Heather. What are u sensing with their relationship. Is he still connected to me at all?