3,067 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 18 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

Aww! That is so great. Happy eighteenth year miss Ashra Koehn. I am very excited and happy for your well being and all of your progress. Seeing that you have had so many years of work and experience really does mean a lot to me. Because I know that I have one of the best spell casters in the world and that I can get so much help from you as a person with a very kind heart.

2. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi there! It is nearly November again and it would be Ashra’s 19th anniversary! Ashra deserves all the years being added to her spell casting career because she is the only spell caster who is very generous, kind and persistent with each of our situations. Ashra and her spells are great deals and I had no doubt in my mind that I made the best decision to trust her and asked help from her. Ashra you deserve all our love because you are simply amazing! Congratulations on your 18th Anniversary! I can’t wait to celebrate your 19th Anniversary soon! Take care everyone!

3. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. @Ginas as for me, I missed out her anniversary two years ago. However, I did take participate in her 18th anniversary and tried my best to solve the riddles. Although I could't crack the code, at the very least I enjoyed the celebration with all members on the forum. Ashra is a miracle worker. I saw another member posting about their success story with her spells. It makes me believe in her even more. I am quite certain that she will come up with good plans and things for her upcoming anniversary. Just hang in there! Hehe. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way!!!

4. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I don't mean to get ahead of myself but this year will be 19 years for Ashra spellcasting, it seems like it was only yesterday that we were all invited to help Ashra celebrate 18 years in the spell casting industry.

Ashra has worked so hard over the years, she has put her all in to every spell that she has ever cast. I personally think of Ashra as a very strong person.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for your anniversary this year Ashra! I know its going to be BIG!!

5. Marcel Jones

Marcel Jones New Member Guest Account

Wanna say congratulations ashra for celebrating your 19 anniversary and thank you for casting passion spell for me

6. Luna00

Luna00 New Member Guest Account

This is the first time I get to celebrate Ashra’s spell casting anniversaries and I feel very blessed to be able to. She is a friendly, patient, and hardworking person who answered any of the questions and concerns I’ve had. Cannot wait till I purchase some of her spells.

7. SpazzO

SpazzO New Member Guest Account

Congratulations Ashra! From reading the reviews I get the impression you’re a very genuine and experienced spell caster looking forward to working with you in the near future. :)

8. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

I hope this year I will have a chance to join in celebrating the anniversary :) I am so relieved and at peace to have found Ashra and everyone on this forum. Since February, I have reached the lowest point in my life and I really didn't think I could find any way of coping with the grief of my lover leaving me.

Working with Ashra and having her correspondence brings a ray of light and hope I did not expect. I never have attempted working with a spellcaster before. I am very glad I found Ashra, and was reassured that she is genuine and how she has brought hope and success to SO MANY in the course of her work.

It's hard to explain but I feel a protective shield inside from all the negativity that I normally would be feeling and not able to fight off on my own. I know Ashra is working hard to bring me back to where I was supposed to be with my lover and I'm doing my part to hasten that return and be the best of me.

9. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

That is awesome to see the forum is growing as the years pass by! Congratulations Ashra, you worked so hard to get this far! You deserve all the love you get! I can't wait to celebrate 19 years with you! I still always wished that I would found you earlier as you would be able to help me even more, but that is okay! I found you now, and I hope my situation will be solved soon! I don't what I can do without having you help solve my problem! Congratulations once again!

10. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day ahead. I got to celebrate Ashra 18th anniversary last year which is a special thing for me. The game she came up with was a bit challenging, but it's not a big deal for me. All I care about is that the excitement we shared together on the forum. Her 19th anniversary is getting closer. She keeps getting positive reviews here and there. This is I am so excited about. Here I am hoping that what she said will come true. Ashra is like a friend you must have. She is very caring. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

11. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I hope very well and good. I am just taking some time to wish every one some happy and positive energy to get through the day and so that we can all feel stronger and make it through things to the best of our ability. Oh and also good luck to miss Ashra and congrats on everything that is happening for you. I hope that we are as a good an influence on her as she is on us.

12. SpazzO

SpazzO New Member Guest Account

18 years is a longggg time to be spell casting but as time goes by I’m sure you get better and better.. being it’s been that long let’s me know that you’re definitely someone worth trusting with my situation. Hoping for many more successful years to come. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication :)

13. Shayla17880

Shayla17880 Member Guest Account

I'm sorry im late but happy anniversary love!!!

14. Happy anniversary to you

15. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. I just can't stop saying congratulations on your 18th anniversary Ashra. It was full of joy and love! She gave off such a wonderful energy and positive energy to everyone. I honestly can not thank you enough for the hopes and continuous helps. When nobody is around, she is there for me every step of the way. I am so happy to know that so many people have reported results this month. I just can't wait to see the outcome of all my boosted spells. Ashra, you are definitely someone who we can rely on. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way!!!

16. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

To think that 18 years ago Ashra started her journey in helping people through spell casting is incredible. I can only imagine the amount of people she has helped in 18 years!

Ashra is a miracle worker and whoever has come across her is blessed to have known her, I know I am!

Congratulations on coming so far in the spell casting industry Ashra, I hope you are proud of how far you have come and how much you have accomplished in the time you have been helping people.

17. Mirica Choi

Hello, people everywhere! I don't believe there is anyone but Ashra who been this long of a trip of spell casting! Ashra really worked really hard to get this far in life! I hope Ashra will continue helping other people with their problems! Congratulations on your 18th anniversary, Ashra! I wish I would be here since the beginning from where you all started, but being here for your 18th anniversary is still amazing! I can't wait until to celebrate your 19th anniversary!

18. Mamita

Mamita New Member Guest Account

Congratulations on your 18th anniversary Ashra, im new here and i love reading everyones success stories. im hoping you can help my situation soon too.

19. angelabee

angelabee Member

Wow Eighteen Years! That’s a long time! Keep up the good work Ashra! You’re such a beautiful soul

20. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

It truly is an astounding accomplishment to have achieved 18 going on 19 years of spell casting. I was here for this celebration, but had just joined this community and didn't know what to expect. I will have been here for a year when this next one rolls around so I have something to celebrate as well. I'm honored to be working with such a reputable, honest caster. @Ashra I hope you're able to work some rest into your busy schedule.

@Mirica Choi, long time no see. welcome back and I hope you've been well.

Mirica Choi likes this.
  21. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

I still can’t believe that Ashra has been casting her spells for people for so many years now! It’s really amazing to me! I know that I already said this multiple times, but congratulations Ashra! I am so happy that I found your website again in late 2017 and I finally gave you a chance. I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now if I didn’t do that. Thank you for helping all of us with our situations. I had so much fun celebrating your 18th anniversary last year and I can’t wait to celebrate your 19th anniversary with everyone this year! I hope that you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future!

22. jessjoe18

jessjoe18 Active Member Member Plus Account

Wow amazing 19 years coming I am so happy and grateful I found @Ashra @Ashra Koehn she is so amazing and compassionate I can't wait to celebrate this milestone with her this goes to show you that she is dedicated and the only real spell caster she is phenomenal and she is so loving! I am so happy and thrilled to be a part of this experience! Thank you Ashra and congrats my girl!

23. Svetlana

Svetlana Member Guest Account

Amazing 19 years coming. I am so so happy and blessed that I found @Ashra Koehn. She is amazing and beautiful woman with the most biggest heart. Ashra I am so glad that I have you in my life Congratulations.

24. Chelsey Kortz

Chelsey Kortz Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everybody Ashra is about to be celebrating 19 years wow that is a long time of spell casting I bet she is just drained but she does one hell of a job at it. I am so glad I found her when I did and I am so glad she decided to help me. It’s amazing to see what she is doing and how many people she helps put and she is just being back happiness to our life and it’s great.

25. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having an amazing day ahead. It has been a wonderful journey for me. Working with her has been a great experience so far. Her 19th anniversary is coming. She made a true connection to my situation and provided clear answers to everything I asked her. I found her very compassionate. She knows what she is talking about. I could say that we are very lucky to have come across this community. Many people out there are still lost trying to find a real help. I hope she will continue helping people. She is the best!!! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way!!!

26. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I hope you all have a great day today :D
    It is still really amazing to me that Ashra has been casting her spells for people for so many years now! I still can’t believe it. I know that I have said this a lot, but congratulations on almost 19 years Ashra! I can’t wait to celebrate with everyone this year! I am so glad that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance. If I didn’t do that then I’d probably still be hurt and heartbroken right. I hope you will continue to help even more people with their situations in the future.

27. Mirica Choi

I cannot wait until to celebrate with @Ashra and everyone with @Ashra's 19th anniversary! I hope she has another special for us all this year! Ashra, you worked so hard to be here and for everyone here on the forum! We cannot thank you enough for all your hard work! You deserve a break from helping everyone here!

@AliciaA, yea it has been a long time since I was on the forum as I was been dealing with something and on this note, I was not able to comment on the forum! I am glad to be back on the forum and able to comment again! :inlove::inlove:

28. AlexaA

AlexaA New Member Guest Account

Hello everyone , I'm new to this community and I'm glad I've found it. People have been having positive results and I can't wait for mines to happen also. I here it's @Ashra 19th anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate it with her *:D