3,442 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 19 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Caila

Caila Member

Im happy to have found you

2. Lovebugi

Lovebugi Member

Hi Ashra.
    I am still new but I also just want to say happy 18th Annevirsary. Rather late than never right. It is such a blessing for you and I hope that your blessings will be filled even more in many years still to come for you. I can't wait to spend the rest of the years and celebrating it with you.

3. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello, people from all over the world! Today is a brand new day, hope you all are doing better than yesterday! Congrats @Ashra on your 18th anniversary! You made it far in life helping so many people, and it is almost the end of 2018! I feel so grateful being here on the forum with these many people who have helped me through the four months I have been here! Congrats again @Ashra and thanks to everyone here on the forum! :inlove::inlove:

4. Randall henry

Randall henry New Member Guest Account

She's been the best kept secret for a long time.

5. Racheal S

Racheal S Well-Known Member

Well, I would like to say congratulations to Ashra for celebrating the 18th anniversary as a spell caster. In my opinion, finding a real and have kind heart spell caster is very hard. I am very glad that I have found Ashra because Ashra is a genuine, professional and polite spell caster. Ashra has brings a lot of happiness and miracles to many people. I would like to say well done and wishing Ashra can continues celebrating anniversary for many years. I hope Ashra can always stay healthy, happy and cheerful. May god bless for Ashra.

6. Chantel

Chantel New Member Guest Account

7. munchkin95

munchkin95 Active Member

@Randall henry you’re so right. I believe I found her for a reason. @Ashra Koehn has given me the gift of hope this holiday season when I don’t have my lover around for the first time in three years :( xo stay hopeful everyone

8. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I agree with what Randall Henry stated above. It's only one statement, but he has a tons of valid points there. It took time for me to find a genuine spellcaster like Ashra Koeh on internet. For me she is a gem hidden. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this community. Knowing she has 18 years of experience on this field makes me more positive and confident that I will get my ex lover back. God please be good to her! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

9. Miss K

Miss K Member

Belated happy 18th anniversary, Ashra. You're such a blessing in disguise. I dunno what is the exact words to say how much I am grateful to your help. You listen at the very first moment then put your effort to help us one by one. You were so busy yet you do everything just help those person who needs your help. You put too much effort in your spells. You are understanding, kind and an amazing person. Your sweet words helps me to feel happy and hopeful. I am so happy that I got someone like you who listens to my messages. Having a true friend like you that is willing to spend her time listening to unstoppable complaints in life is such a wonderful gift.

10. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member

Hey guys!!!! I hope everyone's doing good and having a nice day. Ashra is very kind hearted and true to all her clients and sees them just like her friends and she cares so much for everyone and I think that finding someone like her is very rare and it's very special and I feel very grateful and blessed that I found Ashra and to be working with her, she always understands everyone's pain and tries her best to do everything possible to make sure that they are happy, you can always count on her as she never gives up on anyone. I hope that Ashra has even more years of success and spread love and light into the world and bring people together. I am very happy that Ashra is been doing this for 18 years and continuing to help others. She's very kind and genuine. :inlove:

11. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone!
    I'm so thankful because I've been a part of Ashra's 18 year anniversary. I really don't have idea that she already reached 18 years in spellcasting. It's just mean that she is really a real deal because she is already an expert.
    I am proud to say that I am in the right hands because Ashra is absolutely a professional. I am so happy because I am helping by a great and truly a legendary spellcaster.
    I am so happy because I know that soon everything is going to be fine on my situation. I am so proud and confident that I can get success because Ashra is on my back.

12. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

Happy 18th year anniversary Ashra!! I haven't had a spell cast yet but I can already see you are the real deal. It's amazing that you have been a spell caster for 18 years and helped so many people. Usually I'm afraid to trust people because I've been hurt so much but I already feel like I can trust you. You are truly a good person because you have a way for people to get free spells.

It's a good thing I found you because I was about to give up on everything but now I have hope. So thank you for giving me hope because it helps me feel better. Now I know everything will be fine because I have this opportunity to get a free spell. I am so grateful to have found you especially because I know you are so busy but you still made time to talk to me.

13. Roshonnia

Roshonnia Well-Known Member

Hi Ashra,
    I know its been a while you last heard from me but im back now and i just want you to know that im proud of you and your success over the years and your achievements in helping people from all over the world with their problems. You have many years ahead of you and i am very grateful for you. When I need you, you are always there for me and there have been many of times when i lost my patience with you but you always come through. Congratulations on 18 years of spell casting and Have a very happy anniversary.

14. Nilsam

Nilsam Member

I am very much new to this forum and I am so grateful for being here. I would like to say congratulations to Ashra for celebrating the 18th Anniversary as a spell caster. Wishing you more years of success. I have watched the vidios and its really awasome. This video gives me positive vibes. Now I am feeling confident that I can get my love back into my life.
    Thank you Ashra. May God bless you:inlove::):inlove:

15. Needhelp

Needhelp Member

Congratulations Ashra for your 18th year anniversary. I know I am late because I just joined but thank you so much for helping us out. We are very lucky to go have Ashra because you work so hard to change our lives. I hope that you are feeling good. I know you are very busy but remember that we will always support you no matter what. I don’t have words to describe how happy I am to join your community. This place makes me feel like home.

16. NiNiB

NiNiB Member

I am new here but reading all the amazing reviews and seeing how great this community is makes me really happy and it's good to see someone in the world who wants to help people and do good things. I reached out ashra because I was drawn to her and I am really hoping she can help me with my situation as it a tough one and not only that I do hope to be with this community for a long time.

17. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

The fact that miss ashra has been in the spell casting business for this long really means a lot! It means that for over eighteen years, she is very experienced l, has been through the trial and error, and can get things done! She has perfected her spell casting abilities and I think that it is so amazing. I am so excited and happy to see things get better and awesome for the rest of us. I think that everything will be better and happier once miss ashra has casted your guys spells. She casted passion panacea about one month ago, I believe in early December, and my life has really gotten better as of now in January the 12th. I have felt happier and calmer by my spell' work and I know that I can now relax and not have to worry about anything. I know that everything will be taken care from here on out and that the hardest part has already been done for me.

18. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope things are going great on your end. Trust me once you see results from your spells, you won't ever deal with anyone else but Ashra Koehn. She has 18 years of experience in this field which means that a million people have known that she is the real deal and her spells did work! I don't get why they always find a way to bad mouth her. Ashra always puts so much efforts in anything she does for us. You won't be dissapointed if you work with her. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way

19. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

This year, Ashra is going to celebrate her 19th anniversary of spell casting and I am super happy about it. I cannot wait for another celebration in 2019. This forum has been really helpful to me. I have been trying to make money online and all that I could do was just watch people be successful at it. Even though I have not succeeded yet but at least I know that there are hopes for me in the future. Ashra, Thank you all for the things you have done to me :)

20. zarah555

Hello everyone!
    Yes Ashra already celebrated her 18th anniversary last Oct 2018, and I am still so thankful that I became a part of it and became apart of this forum way back 2017.
    Ashra is so genuine and she has this talent can definitely bring our lover back so there is no doubt that she already been successful and reached 18th years in the spellcasting world.
    I am so thankful that I discovered her and now I am so blessed that she became my spellcaster in life.
    All her spells are really working so great so I truly believe that soon I can finally have my lover in my arms.
    Ashra is really deserving to came this far because of her ability. The power really runs through her blood so believe and nothing is impossible with her help and spellcasting.

21. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I’m impressed with the video you’ve created on your website, Ashra! It’s AMAZING! It sent me the CHILLS and I’ve watched the video so many times because it’s so cool! I wish I could create a video like that! You’re really nice and kind! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of your community and on your website! I love going on here and seeing how many people’s lives changed for the better because of you. It takes a lot of paitence, but I know you can change our lives! Thank you so much Ashra for showing us what a REAL spell caster is supposed to be like!!!! You’re the REAL DEAL!!! And I never say that to any spell caster! You’re just that amazing!

22. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

It is so amazing and trusting to know that miss ashra has made so many positive steps in regards to her spell casting work. 18 years of experience is truly nothing to scoff at you know? In fact that in of itself is something to be proud of I would say. She has been getting better and more so successful every day and that is quite good and amazing. Just to think that in a mother year she will have been an active spell caster for over 19 years! That is so cool. I am so happy for her if I do not say so myself. I cannot wait to see where her future takes in her even sooner. This forum has done a lot for me and my friends here and I am so grateful for that as well. Being apart of this is something I am really happy about.

23. Hi Ashra Happy 18th years of spell casting to you. It's been almost two decades that you are continuously helping everyone all over the world. I hope someday I may get a chance to meet you and thank you personally for doing such a great helping hand to all of people needing your support. We are so proud to have you and found you. We felt a great connection with you even though you were far away from us. Your genuine heart that opens to everyone doors is such an overwhelming to us.Thank you Ashra no words is enough to show our gratitude to you.

24. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello there everyone I hope that you guys are doing just fine today. Well, congratulation Ashra or your 18th anniversary last year. This year we would be celebrating Ashra's 19th anniversary and I cannot wait to do that this year. Last year i did not get to win and get invited to the forum os secrets. Now, one of my goals this year is to win her puzzles! Hopefully the clue this year would not be so hard. I would love to win.This forum has done a lot for me in many ways. I am proud to be part of the family

25. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. Congratulations Ashra on your 18th anniversary. I believe that you have reached so many things in life even we adore you so much. You are really a hardworking lady. There are so many new members coming on this forum. It only indicates one thing that lots of people have found out about Ashra and her amazing ability in this field. To be a part of this community is such a blessing for me. Hopefully good things will come our way real soon. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

26. Sophierebecca140100

Sophierebecca140100 Well-Known Member

It is still unbelievable to think that ashra has been performing spells for 18 years now. It just shows to prove how successful she is and how dedicated she is to her job. It is going to be her 19th anniversary this year which feels even crazier . I have already say congratulations but I feel you can never say it to many times to someone who has taken there time to help you. Looking forward to the celebration this year in October.

27. Sierra Scott

Sierra Scott New Member Guest Account

Ashra OmG I Cant Believe You’re So Amazing Helping Others You’re A Gift From Above

28. zarah555

Hello everyone
    No doubt that Ashra reached 18th years in spellcasting because she is super great and really professional, aside from that, I can't be happier because the people who are seeking for real help really need her so I am so thankful that she is still in the spellcasting world and continue to helping people worldwide.
    Ashra is really great and best spellcaster for me, we are all super lucky and blessed to have someone like her into our lives.
    Ashra can be also our friend and we can expect that she will going to help us in any way she can.
    I am still amazed and I would say, she is really deserving on the spot where she is right now. Ashra is really amazing!

29. Crstncas

Crstncas New Member Guest Account

Congratulations on your 18th year anniversary! You are such a great person from what you have said to me through e-mail. I recently requested a spell from you and I am really excited! Looking forward to year 19th anniversary :)

30. Amanda912

Amanda912 Member

What a great video! I'm so excited to have my spell cast!

31. Wow congratulations Ashra on your 18th anniversary!sending you all the positive vibes in life!

32. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. Oh my gosh! I can't believe that we have almost 10k members on the forum. It only indicates one thing that lots of people have known about Ashra and her success rate. We are going to celebrate her 19th anniversary this year. I am sure it is going to be as awesome as her 18th anniversary. I saw the latest videos she uploaded on her Youtube. That's such a massive motivation for me to hold on as my big day is coming. I hope my journey will end very soon. Sendinh lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!

33. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! How are all of you doing? This is ny first time celebrating Ashra's anniversary in her journey. I've been working with Ashra for 7 months now and she had already cast 4 powerful spells on my lover. I am really happy and very much lucky to trust Ashra with my situation. I am happy that I am able to see a lot of signs and movements during the process of my spells. Congratulations Ashra for another year of spell casting and another year to help those who needs you. You truly are the best spell caster and you truly deserve more years to come. Thank you Ashra for everything!

34. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. It's been some months since I joined the community. We celebrated Ashra 18th anniversary a while ago, but I still can feel the vibes. The same event will be taking place in this year and really can't wait for the surprises she will offer us later on. I am so happy that the forum has improved so much and we have lots of new friends here too. Ashra never cut corners her work that is why she is a success rate. You are an amazing spellcaster Ashra. Just keep up with the great job!!

35. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

18 years is a long time for anything.
    However, spell casting is a lot of hard work and it takes a lot of time, patience and consistency.
    Congratulations on 18 years in the spell casting business/industry Ashra, you have helped thousands of people all around the world and I know one day I will be apart of that large number as well. You are my only chance of getting the love of my life back and I know you will come through for me!

18 years you have dedicated yourself to the world.

36. Chelsey Kortz

Chelsey Kortz Active Member

Way to go Ashra for being a spell caster for 18 years I bet your thinking wow it’s only 18 years. I’m so glad you become a spell caster and I’m glad you stuck with it. So proud of you even though I don’t know you personally but you are helping me out and I glad you are. You have so many people that come to you and I bet it feels good to be able to help everyone out. 18 years as a spell caster must be crazy but I know you love what you do and you love to help everyone else out and that’s amazing. Please never give up on spell casting because you are the best one I have meet and trust me I have emailed a lot but I felt very confident with you and your spells. Keep up the great work and congratulations on 18 years. Never give this up. Keep making people smile about how you can help them intbier situation.

37. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

It is still amazing to me that Ashra has been casting her spells for people for so many years now. I know that I’ve already said this, but congratulations Ashra! Pretty soon everyone will be celebrating your 19th anniversary. I can’t wait for it :D I am so happy that I found your website again and I finally gave you a chance back in 2017. If I didn’t do that then I’d probably still be feeling hurt and heartbroken right now. Even though my results are completely different from what I wanted I’m still really happy with it. I hope more people will find out about you and your spells and get your help in the future!

38. Breanna Batten

Breanna Batten Well-Known Member

Hello. Happy 18th anniversary. I am glad that I have found my way over to you, and I appreciate all of your help. Due to your amazing skills, I am now on a speaking level with Michael, and I know with your continued help we will be together again.
    You are such a strong, and amazing women with a great talent, and ability to help people.
    I love your video too.

39. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. @Breanna Batten Oh my God! What a movement my dear. You are another living proof that Ashra's spells do work. I know I have said it many times, but congratulations on your 18th anniversary Ashra. You don't know how happy I am to have met you. It's really difficult to find a diamond like you but I am glad that destiny brought me to thisz community. I have no regret working with you. You are a talented and amazing spellcaster. With your help, I am sure that I can get my lover back. I hope this forum will get bigger everyday. Have a wonderful day!!!

40. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. Ashra has expanded her business for 18 years. It's not easy to reach this step, but she could pass through anything and has become one of top spellcasters in this world. We should really appreciate for what she has done to us. I feel so lucky to have found her earlier. I wasted so much time on fa-ke spellcasters with no results. Ashra is different. Her positive reviews do show us that she is really experienced in this field. You don't have nothing to worry about. With her help, anything could happen. Keep on making people happy Ashra. You are the best! Have a wonderful day!!!