• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 19 Years of Spell Casting!

Paul ken

Guest Account
Enhanced Member
Happy Anniversary Ashra its been a pleasure working with you.thank you for your hard work and all you have done for me so far ...hope you enjoy your 19th Anniversary!!

Chocolate.drop

Popular Member
Hi guys!! This is my second year on the forum celebrating ashras anniversary and I must say it's truly a blessing!! I found ashra in April of 2018 and haven't been able to leave her side!! As much as I've thought about giving up but her words always inspired me to keep persevering and I'm doing just that!! I said I was done getting spells but it's so intriguing to know that someone has that great ability to help us all with such strong and positive affirmations and love!! So with that being said Call to Arms and Commander of Souls will be added to my long list of spells!! Stay patient everyone even though I know its easier said than done trust me I know!! I've been waiting over a year now but I've learned to let go..be patient and give it to the higher power and of course the lovely Ashra!! Happy anniversary!!

Bumbs

Popular Member
Happy happy anniversary Ashra! More years ahead for helping people. More power!!! Cheers I just can’t join coz I’m at work

missnina10

Popular Member
Does the delete the past delete ur lovers past with bad experiences with relationships because my lover been through a lot and i can tell shes scared to fall in love again so does it delete her past ? Or does it have to be me n her past together?

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I haven't found any clues but that's probably because my phone can be hard to see on. So I'll let others solve the puzzle but I wonder if these spells will still be available around the first. Good luck to everyone!! Congratulations on your 19th anniversary Ashra!! I'm glad this year I get to celebrate your anniversary with everyone. You have made my life so much better and I'm so grateful for you. Thank you so much for everything!! Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!

Nicola123

Popular Member
This is so hard! The video is too quick for me to catch anything! I’ll have another go but good luck to everyone!! Amazing video ashra and again massive congratulations!!
Happy anniversary beautiful..

Clelia Wurgler

Popular Member
I got the last 5 but can't crack the 1st 8. Lol A big congratulations to you Ashra! The video is great. I love it! Since I can't seem to crack the code, I noticed on the spell page that Ashra will let you into her secret forum if you are the first 5 to crack the code or if you buy 4 spells. Well, I went ahead and bought 4 spells. Hopefully she will let me into the secret forum now. Lol

Ms. F

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra - thank you for giving us the opportunity to celebrate with you. I am definitely going to take advantage of the discount. I can't wait to get home to watch the video on a bigger screen. Congratulations on 19 years! I really appreciate all the help you've given me. Huge hug for you! I'm so happy you are in my life. :)

Clelia Wurgler

Popular Member
A wwe nuts! I have already bought 4 spells and now i read the road opener spell. I wish I would have read that one earlier because I have so many obstacles in the way preventing my guy from coming back to me. I don't think i can afford another spell. Lol

GayAstroMan

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Truth be Told seems like a perfect spell to work on my beloved Arte too! Thank you once again for allowing us to have the opportunity to get special spells for your 19th anniversary and congratulations to everyone who got into the Forum of Secrets!

Me-me

Popular Member
Omg:nailbiting: its so many great spells i just don't know which one to get i need them all smh :facepalm: how is everyone doing the energy is amazing right now

Katherine.J.F

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
It’s hard to crack the code..like really. Watched the video more than 10x and wow it gives me goosebumps. So powerfully done!

Samanthalily

I'm starting to see things. Everything just look like clues to me now. Oh my eyes! The effects of watching too many times. Its really tough and confusing. Phewww. I wish everyone goodluck and congratulations to those who manage to crack the code.

Lollielou

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I thought I had the password but there is only one clue I can’t see
It’s driving me mad Iv watched the video so many times now
I don’t want to give up just yet but I’m getting a headache now :laugh:
Wow @Ashra Koehn there is so many different spells on offer I don’t know where to start on what to get
Has anyone cracked to code yet ?

Amanda Rose

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@munchkin95 yes haha I bought the Halloween spell and two others. They really just spoke to me and I felt them in my gut. I HAD to go with them. I loved the video and watched it a few times but just cant quite figure out the password. It's fine, as the prizes are amazing opportunities, I will just take advantage of the wonderful discount code and to purchase spells I've never seen before. : )
I'm so excited.

Kelena

Popular Member
Happy happy Anniversary Ashra!!!!! I actually watched the clock run down...I went into a corner at work. I smiled because I was so happy to see the start of this celebration. I see so many spells that I want...you have outdone yourself!!! I just saw the video!!! It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing and it is beautiful. I’ll try hard again this year...you always give my brain a workout! Anyway, I’m so happy for this accomplishment!
Take care! And thanks for all the new spells...I am going to hold on and hang in there...my guy really let me down with his recent decision....but I’m going to hold on. You are the only person who believes in me and is. I’m grateful to not feel crazy because you are supporting me. Be well Miss ASHRA! Blessings and love and happiness and continued SUCCESS and abundance!

Hopeful!!

Guest Account
Happy anniversary Ashra. Thank you for helping me with my lover. Even though he is not back yet I feel with your help he is on his way. Enjoy your special day.x

Svetlana

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Koehn happy 19th anniversary. I am so happy that I have you in my life. I am so glad that I found you. You have a beautiful and kind heart. Thank you for being by me. When I saw the video tears came out of my eyes I realized how happy and blessed I am to have you @Ashra Koehn you are the best thing that could ever happened to me and I know that you will bring my lover back into my arms.

Happy 19th anniversary. Hugsss:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

angeliclove82

Popular Member
Wishing our wonderful Ashra an amazing anniversary and a huge congratulations! This is my 3rd that I have been celebrating with you and you have been an angel to me the last 3 years! Thank you for all that you do! :inlove::inlove: