3,442 replies

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 19 Years of Spell Casting!

Ashra Spells
Posted by Ashra on Nov 6, 2016
  1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Happy 19th Anniversary To Such An Amazing Beautiful Lady. I Just like To Toast To Your Special Day! Thank You For All Your Help Bringing Back My Lover. Here's To Many More Years To Come ❤ Ashra You Rock Sweetie I love You To The Moon and Back ❤❤

2. Myra_e

Myra_e New Member Guest Account

I’m very happy that I will be part of Ashra 19th anniversary, ❤️

3. Paul ken

Paul ken New Member Guest Account

Happy Anniversary Ashra its been a pleasure working with you.thank you for your hard work and all you have done for me so far ...hope you enjoy your 19th Anniversary!!

4. Hi guys!! This is my second year on the forum celebrating ashras anniversary and I must say it's truly a blessing!! I found ashra in April of 2018 and haven't been able to leave her side!! As much as I've thought about giving up but her words always inspired me to keep persevering and I'm doing just that!! I said I was done getting spells but it's so intriguing to know that someone has that great ability to help us all with such strong and positive affirmations and love!! So with that being said Call to Arms and Commander of Souls will be added to my long list of spells!! Stay patient everyone even though I know its easier said than done trust me I know!! I've been waiting over a year now but I've learned to let go..be patient and give it to the higher power and of course the lovely Ashra!! Happy anniversary!!

Andib and munchkin95 like this.
  5. J.J. (jesus)

J.J. (jesus) New Member Guest Account

Dang I'll be at work while this is going on.

munchkin95 likes this.
  6. Bumbs

Bumbs Member

Happy happy anniversary Ashra! More years ahead for helping people. More power!!! Cheers I just can’t join coz I’m at work

7. Yay, I see we can like posts now. I'm so beyond thrilled. ❤Never had that ability. I've always been good at puzzles, even slowed down the video as well but I keep missing stuff. Good job stumping a puzzle wiz Ashra. Lol. ❤

shanhow, Mamie, Andib and 1 other person like this.
  8. Loveherunconditionally

Loveherunconditionally New Member Guest Account

Congratulations on your 19th anniversary Ashra... Heres to many more for you :)

9. JayBii

JayBii New Member Guest Account

This is really hard. I decripted 2 passwords but i guess its the wrong ones..

10. missnina10

missnina10 Well-Known Member

Does the delete the past delete ur lovers past with bad experiences with relationships because my lover been through a lot and i can tell shes scared to fall in love again so does it delete her past ? Or does it have to be me n her past together?

shanhow likes this.
  11. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

I haven't found any clues but that's probably because my phone can be hard to see on. So I'll let others solve the puzzle but I wonder if these spells will still be available around the first. Good luck to everyone!! Congratulations on your 19th anniversary Ashra!! I'm glad this year I get to celebrate your anniversary with everyone. You have made my life so much better and I'm so grateful for you. Thank you so much for everything!! Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!

munchkin95, Xedrek and LunarEchoes like this.
  12. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member

OMG the video is so amazing!!!!!!!! Ashra thank you for everything. I love you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:angelic:

Charmedgurl9584 and Gemmbo1983 like this.
  13. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines Member

Does anyone know how long it took someone to crack the code last year? Did anyone get in to this one yet?

14. Nicola123

Nicola123 Well-Known Member

This is so hard! The video is too quick for me to catch anything! I’ll have another go but good luck to everyone!! Amazing video ashra and again massive congratulations!!
    Happy anniversary beautiful..

15. Ashra Koehn

Ashra Koehn Well-Known Member Staff Member

shanhow, Prin, EvelynL and 9 others like this.
  16. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

I'm torn between the Astral spell and the Halloween spell, since Halloween is rather special for my lover and I. Or Delete the Past, hmm.....

munchkin95 likes this.
  17. I got the last 5 but can't crack the 1st 8. Lol A big congratulations to you Ashra! The video is great. I love it! Since I can't seem to crack the code, I noticed on the spell page that Ashra will let you into her secret forum if you are the first 5 to crack the code or if you buy 4 spells. Well, I went ahead and bought 4 spells. Hopefully she will let me into the secret forum now. Lol

EvelynL, Andib and munchkin95 like this.
  18. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

@Clelia Wurgler I didn't know about buying 4 spells to access the secret forum, where do you see this? hmm....I definitely need all the spells I can get, I might just cave :confused:

munchkin95 likes this.
  19. Ms. F

Ms. F Member

@Ashra - thank you for giving us the opportunity to celebrate with you. I am definitely going to take advantage of the discount. I can't wait to get home to watch the video on a bigger screen. Congratulations on 19 years! I really appreciate all the help you've given me. Huge hug for you! I'm so happy you are in my life. :)

20. A wwe nuts! I have already bought 4 spells and now i read the road opener spell. I wish I would have read that one earlier because I have so many obstacles in the way preventing my guy from coming back to me. I don't think i can afford another spell. Lol

munchkin95 likes this.
  21. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member

Has any one found the code yet ? Xx

munchkin95 likes this.
  22. GayAstroMan

GayAstroMan Active Member

Truth be Told seems like a perfect spell to work on my beloved Arte too! Thank you once again for allowing us to have the opportunity to get special spells for your 19th anniversary and congratulations to everyone who got into the Forum of Secrets!

Prin, Mamie, Pookie4life and 5 others like this.
  23. Me-me

Me-me Member

Omg:nailbiting: its so many great spells i just don't know which one to get i need them all smh :facepalm: how is everyone doing the energy is amazing right now

JacquelineG likes this.
  24. Kas

Kas Member

I thought I had it but wrong passwords, tough one to crack lol

25. Katherine.J.F

Katherine.J.F Member

It’s hard to crack the code..like really. Watched the video more than 10x and wow it gives me goosebumps. So powerfully done!

26. fairel83

fairel83 Member Guest Account

Happy Anniversary Ashra....

27. Samanthalily

Samanthalily Well-Known Member

I'm starting to see things. Everything just look like clues to me now. Oh my eyes! The effects of watching too many times. Its really tough and confusing. Phewww. I wish everyone goodluck and congratulations to those who manage to crack the code.

Mamie likes this.
  28. Ohaisenpai

Ohaisenpai Member Guest Account

I literally watched it so many times that i fell asleep lol i just need one more :( but its so difficult to find

shanhow likes this.
  29. @LunarEchoes look under the Halloween spell. You will see Ashra's most guarded spell and it's in fine print under that.

30. Lollielou

Lollielou Active Member

I thought I had the password but there is only one clue I can’t see
    It’s driving me mad Iv watched the video so many times now
    I don’t want to give up just yet but I’m getting a headache now lol
    Wow @Ashra Koehn there is so many different spells on offer I don’t know where to start on what to get
    Has anyone cracked to code yet ?

31. Amanda Rose

Amanda Rose Member

@munchkin95 yes haha I bought the Halloween spell and two others. They really just spoke to me and I felt them in my gut. I HAD to go with them. I loved the video and watched it a few times but just cant quite figure out the password. It's fine, as the prizes are amazing opportunities, I will just take advantage of the wonderful discount code and to purchase spells I've never seen before. : )
    I'm so excited.

LunarEchoes likes this.
  32. munchkin95

munchkin95 Active Member

@InkBaby87 sounds like we are in the same boat then my friend haha

InkBaby87 likes this.
  33. Kelena

Kelena Member

Happy happy Anniversary Ashra!!!!! I actually watched the clock run down...I went into a corner at work. I smiled because I was so happy to see the start of this celebration. I see so many spells that I want...you have outdone yourself!!! I just saw the video!!! It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing and it is beautiful. I’ll try hard again this year...you always give my brain a workout! Anyway, I’m so happy for this accomplishment!
    Take care! And thanks for all the new spells...I am going to hold on and hang in there...my guy really let me down with his recent decision....but I’m going to hold on. You are the only person who believes in me and is. I’m grateful to not feel crazy because you are supporting me. Be well Miss ASHRA! Blessings and love and happiness and continued SUCCESS and abundance!

Mamie and Charmedgurl9584 like this.
  34. Hopeful!!

Hopeful!! New Member Guest Account

Happy anniversary Ashra. Thank you for helping me with my lover. Even though he is not back yet I feel with your help he is on his way. Enjoy your special day.x

35. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@Ashra Koehn Video liked it's amazing thank you for all you do for me for all our family congratulations on your 19 years here's to many more.

Mamie likes this.
  36. InkBaby87

InkBaby87 Member

@munchkin95 hopefully things will change for us both soon!

37. Svetlana

Svetlana Member Guest Account

@Ashra Koehn happy 19th anniversary. I am so happy that I have you in my life. I am so glad that I found you. You have a beautiful and kind heart. Thank you for being by me. When I saw the video tears came out of my eyes I realized how happy and blessed I am to have you @Ashra Koehn you are the best thing that could ever happened to me and I know that you will bring my lover back into my arms.

Happy 19th anniversary. Hugsss:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Charmedgurl9584 likes this.
  38. Julie Gillen

Julie Gillen Member Guest Account

I think i have all but one clue but I can't get a good look at it! It's right there but just beyond my grasp :banghead::banghead::banghead:

39. angeliclove82

angeliclove82 Well-Known Member

Wishing our wonderful Ashra an amazing anniversary and a huge congratulations! This is my 3rd that I have been celebrating with you and you have been an angel to me the last 3 years! Thank you for all that you do! :inlove::inlove:

shanhow and Andib like this.
  40. bumble bee

bumble bee Member Guest Account

Congratulation Ashra and thank you for the opportunity for new spells.