• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 20 Years of Spell Casting!

studentbeth

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am not sure why I am SOOO Excited about the Anniversary -- more then my birthday :)
Ashra and Mentor I am so happy thank you

I miss my lover and I know she will talk to me and resume our relationship soon because of Ashra and her mentor's help.

I am also working on money issues and I know that that will come soon too - I FEEL IT inside

I am grateful for all that I have now and in the future.

Have a great day forum!

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank youHi @Ashra Koehn

Your 20th Anniversary is practically one day away!!! And before all the congratulations posts start to pile up...

I’d like to take the time to express my gratitude and awe towards you @Ashra... I don’t think there are enough words to convey the depth of my gratitude, admiration & respect for you @Ashra Koehn. You’re an exceptional woman, who likes to help people like me who’s desperate to get the love of my life back. You provide help in a very unique, kind, caring and magical way. You’re gifts are capable to change situations around, change a beloved’s mind, get rid of third parties, stop others from influencing a beloved; all that is nothing less of awe and respect inspiring.

On top of that you bring solace, encouragement and hope. To me those qualities can make a huge difference in a person. I’ve been witness of those myself.

You dear @Ashra @Ashra Koehn deserve to be celebrated daily, with every success story, with every post of signs and/or movement. Why? Because nothing would have been possible without you!!!! Thank you for being that beacon if hope and solace during my journey. Can’t wait to become one of you many many success stories! Blessings to you.

happy anniversary love GIF

Wishing you all the success, happiness, health and blessings you deserve for being such a treasure!!!! May you be joyous on your Anniversary!! Congratulations @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!!

greeting cards thank you GIF by Greetings Island

Asclepiustormos

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Ashra anniversary is almost here. I can't wait!! I want to know what free gift she will give us for attending?
My guess is free karma points, talisman or spell bonus. She gives out free gift for this anniversary is first time I believe.

And new members, you will need to make a register at Ashra store separately from the forum account before big day tomorrow too.

MadForLove

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Tomorrow is the big day. To anyone who is visiting the forum, but hasn't created an account, now would be a good time to do so before the event. Everyone attending will receive a free gift plus a lot more:partying_face:
@Ashra, I can't wait in celebrating your 20th anniversary tomorrow. I will be at work but will try to sneak some time to come onto the forum.
You are a blessing to us all.

Mack41

Popular Member
Comes out on her Anniversary!

Come inside the community celebrating Ashra 20th Anniversary

My guess is free karma points, talisman or spell bonus. She gives out free gift for this anniversary is first time I believe.

And new members, you will need to make a register at Ashra store separately from the forum account before big day tomorrow too.
What the store website?

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've never attended an event before. How do we do it?
Just be at the Forums at the time specified. Ashra gives back to her clients. It is actually very exciting to be a part of Ashra’s anniversaries.

I noticed you are a guest account. Ask Ashra to make you a regular member. Send her an email with your Forums user name. You’ll be able to react on other members posts once you are confirmed.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Tomorrow is the big day. To anyone who is visiting the forum, but hasn't created an account, now would be a good time to do so before the event. Everyone attending will receive a free gift plus a lot more.
Ashra I am looking forward to your big day ! You're the best and you make it happened thanks to you and your mentor :)
happy anniversary love GIF

@Ashra Koehn you do so much for us already. No gift is necessary. We love Ashra.
Thank you Ashra for the love and support you have giving me through the years couldn't ask for a better gift my friend.

Thank U GIF by Kaylee Pinecone