• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn is Celebrating 21 Years of Spell Casting!

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Going by fast :)

:) happy early birthday!!:star_struck mine is soon too!

Same!! Thought it was just me! I can no longer see the countdown at the top of the page!
@munchkin95 thank you! Yes, I know you're a libra too and it's yours soon on Friday I turn 37.

That's really awesome. My lovers birthday is also on the same day :) it's going to be such a lovely day! Double celebration!
@Niky Your lovers a libra you lucky girl we make great lovers :laugh:

Tej

NON-Verified Guest
Friday is the big day. To anyone who is visiting the forum, but hasn't created an account, now would be a good time to do so before the event. Everyone attending will receive a free gift plus a lot more:partying_face:
Thank you so much Ashra for everything you do for the forum and everyone. I can't wait till Friday, I will definitely be attending your Anniversary Ashra. Congratulations on all your hard work. You are very experienced and we love you.

I am super stoked about your big day coming up!

I have a question though. Will you be listing each of the time zones?
I'm sure the count down clock gives you an idea of what time it begins.

That's really awesome. My lovers birthday is :)also on the same day :) it's going to be such a lovely day! Double celebration!
Wow that's incredible :)
@Ashra Koehn Double celebration f or me I'm another year older Friday.
That's really awesome. Happy Birthday! I know you going to have an awesome day because of Ashra's Anniversary and celebrating with the forum. Thank you for all the Advice and support you give everyone on here :)

Pric

NON-Verified Guest
WOW! Less then 4 days remaining:)
Yipee that's wonderful. I will definitely be celebrating with you Ashra. Congratulations on 21 year's of spell casting and helping so many people get what their heart desire. You're truly an angel ❤

Friday is the big day. To anyone who is visiting the forum, but hasn't created an account, now would be a good time to do so before the event. Everyone attending will receive a free gift plus a lot more:partying_face:
I've got butterflies! Thank you for your kindness Ashra!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank you so much Ashra for everything you do for the forum and everyone. I can't wait till Friday, I will definitely be attending your Anniversary Ashra. Congratulations on all your hard work. You are very experienced and we love you.

I'm sure the count down clock gives you an idea of what time it begins.

Wow that's incredible :)

That's really awesome. Happy Birthday! I know you going to have an awesome day because of Ashra's Anniversary and celebrating with the forum. Thank you for all the Advice and support you give everyone on here :)
@Tej It's my pleasure you see I'm a lightworker it's what we do.

Update: I can now see the countdown again haha❤️

I’m going to try my best to attend sneakily during work Friday.
@munchkin95 I can't see the clock at the moment.

MizHunny

Popular Member
Hello everyone, I haven’t posted here in awhile but I do check the forum when I do get a chance for any updates. Glad to see some people got movements and got their lovers back! I am super excited for Ashra’s 21st Anniversary and as well as her new anniversary spells that will be released. Wish there was a way we all can meet and party together for this special event.
Positive vibes to all!

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What typically happens during this event? I'm excited! I have to work but will be on as soon as I get home.
Ashra releases new spells, along with getting some goodies as well.

@Ashra how many KP do I need to convert for the anniversary? And how do I convert my KP over if we do have enough?
The KP is to convert into a coupon code. To do this, you would need to click on "Karma Points to Credits," and then from there on, click on "Store Credits." It will give you options as to how many KP that you want to covert into Credits. Then, you will check it out in your cart which will be on the top right of the tab.