1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn - www.ashrakoehn.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by roshmodayz, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Ashra's new website looks great! Even though she is very busy she took the time out to create a new website that looks fantastic! It is very organized and I like the simple look of just black letters and a white background. It is very professional. I also like the little heart that pops up when the website is loading! It's cute. Ashra did a great job with the website. I love it! I appreciate everything she does for her clients.

2. Goodgirl

Goodgirl Member

Thumbs up to Ashra Koehn! Thanks for taking the time to help others. Your help is deeply apreciated.

3. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Ashra Koehn deserves two thumbs up! She is such a kind, gifted, and caring woman. I've never met someone as helpful, nice, and nonjudgmental as her. With me and my lover having a big age difference, I thought she wouldn't understand but I was wrong! She understands that we are in love. I know that Ashra is working hard each and every day to make sure we are together physically as soon as possible!

4. Indeeplove

Indeeplove Well-Known Member

Her new site is awesome! That little heart she has that makes it look like its loading is so cute! She thinks of things that many of us don't think about. I still have to get use to going to this site because I was so use to going to her old site so its going to take some time. Ashra I applaud you take my hat off to you because you have brought peace back to my life and I can't thank you enough. We still have some work to do on my husband but I know that you will do all that you can to help me with this stubborn hardhead. I am forever grateful for you!

5. brokenpelo

brokenpelo Active Member

Ashra Koehn is the best spell caster period! I just wish it was possible for all of us to see her personally and thank her for all the hard work she is doing. The changes she has made in other peoples lives is remarkable. I am not good with poetry, but once my ex boyfriend comes back, I am going to write a poem specifically for her. I am so grateful that she has casted the spell that she recommended for me. I love you Ashra!

6. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I also love the heart when you open her new website page! Its so cute!

I am unsure if Ashra has anymore work to do to her new website but I'm liking the way its coming along! I have a strong feeling the way it is set up it will deffinitely attract new clients that are seeking Ashra for help! Her websites are legitimate. I have not had the chance to read up the spells she has put on her new website but I noticed there are different ones so I'm excited to have another look!

7. Vesperavega

Vesperavega Active Member

Nice! I really like this new site that Ashra Koehn has. The loading heart is so so cute :laugh: She is truly amazing! I wish from the bottom of my heart all the best to her. She was able to return so much happiness back to people that she should be even more recognized in the world. I have never met person in my life that is giving you her hand when you most need it without taking anything in return. That is saying a lot about her! I only wish there could be more people like her in the world...

8. Indeeplove

I went and visited her new website today as well and just looked over some of the spells and new things she has on there. I love her new site but when I first met Ashra Koehn, she had her old website and sometimes i go back there and just revisit because she helped me get my boyfriend who is now my husband back and its going to take me some time to get use to her new site anyways. I will always fall back on her old site if i need help or anything. Its great because sometimes she even refers back to it for us to buy the spells from.

9. Allyson_xox

Allyson_xox Well-Known Member

Ashra Koehn really is amazing and super creative with the cute ideas she came up with for her website. She has given her clients so much without expecting anything in return. I'm so surprised she isn't more known by people because of her actions of generosity with us. The best part is her constant support and care for all of us which is so rare to find in this world. It is nearly impossible to find such a kind soul like hers in this world. Most people you run into are greedy and take from you even when you are vulnerable, for instance the scammers. I'm so grateful for all she has done for me, she has made such a positive impact on my life. She has forever changed me, thank you so much Ashra!

10. Vesperavega

Vesperavega Active Member

I am so glad to hear that Ashra Koehn was able to help you before! It is kinda pity that some of members that were active here before just left without letting us know more of their spell progress. Every time I am feeling sad and start thinking that this will not work I just browse through some old comments and my hope is getting bigger again. I would really like to read more stories like yours :)

11. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Vesperavega, I do the same thing you do sometimes too! Actually before I started posting things on the forum I would read the exact same success stories over and over again to keep me positive. We are all thankful to have found Ashra Koehn! She truly cares about each and every one of us and is doin her best to bring our lovers home! I am sending positive vibes everyone's way!!

12. specialneedsmetalpunk

specialneedsmetalpunk Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I truly agree with everything that you have just said, Vesperavega. There are some times where I start to get a little bit anxious about my spells and whether or not they are working. It is normal for people to be a little bit panicky when time goes by and you don't feel like you are seeing too much progress with your spell or spells. It all takes time for spells to manifest themselves depending on the person's situation.

13. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

Everyone gets anxious about if their spells are working. It's only natural because we have given the reins to someone else so they are the ones in control of handling the situations. Because of this we real powerless which is not an innate feeling the human species is comfortable dealing with. The trick is to keep your mind busy so it is not overthinking things and wondering. The more you wonder and become anxious the more negative energy you invite in and this can then cause your spells to take longer. Force yourself To smile because this automatically triggers receptors in your brain to thinking you are happy. So basically you need to trick your mind :)

adrella Williams likes this.
  14. ashank634

ashank634 Active Member

I never knew that Ashra Koehn has a new website. How is it? I have yet to check it out. When did she make this website, just recently? Because I never heard of it until now. I would totally love to learn more about her website, spells and psychic abilities. I am so very interested in her work. I will definitely check out www.ashrakoehn.com, thanks!

15. Gabbie

Yes, www.ashrakoehn.com is her latest website and I love the way she has set it up!
    What do you think of it?

I like the loading page where the loveheart comes up.

I love how when she adds spells to her websites she has a lot of detail on what the spell is called, what it does and how powerful it is.

Her descriptions on her spells are amazing. I love the fact she specializes in love!

16. Andrea Wilborn

Andrea Wilborn Active Member

I love Ashra Koehn's new website. I just checked it out. Ashra, keep helping people with your gift! It's truly a blessing that I'm going to be one of the happiest women in the world!

17. bernard kihara

bernard kihara Well-Known Member

I have gone through all her website and I know she is so good in what she does. The website is so beautiful and professionally done. Its easier to understand it fully and even get around easily. I always say that Ashra work speaks for itself. Its perfect. I would like to meet her one day and just tell her how much she has helped me overcome my fears... she makes the world a better place to be.

18. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Yes Bernard, she has done the website beautifully! If you notice, her website doesn't compare to fake spell casters' websites. You can see that she is professional and organized. When you see that, you know that you can trust that person. Ashra is so busy and works a lot but she does it because she cares about each and every one of us. I'm more than grateful to have found Ashra and to be on this forum.

19. kwng25

kwng25 Active Member

Just explore Ashra koehn's new website today. The website is easy to simple and easy to navigate. I found a spell that I wanted in the website but I am unsure Ashra will let it to be bought by karma points or not. Sad to say it is not a good spell. The website looks pure with all the white colors and the most interesting part is, there are no advertisements on her website. I am quite particular on this because most of the spell caster are chasing for the money only so from this points we know that Ashra really genuine in helping people and not after the money.

20. Sandali G

Sandali G Active Member

I think that all of Ashra's websites are designed attractively but simple and easy to use. I found out about Ashra through Ashra.net forums and I'm glad I did! The first time I read her website, I was a bit nervous because I had tried other spell casters and so far they had not worked. But after reading so much reviews from people complementing her for her work, I thought I should give it a try. Specially because I was in a desperate situation and I was helpless. And now I think that it was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Keep up your good work Ashra! I love your new website ashrakoehn.com too. :thumbsup:

bernard kihara likes this.
  21. Edna Mendez

Edna Mendez Active Member

Hello, I am really curious. How many websites does Ashra Koehn have? I first saw ashraspells.com, and now the new one, also this forum of course.

How can I know if it is the real one or a fake?

Is there any sign? Maybe the lack of advertisement?

Well, I feel safe here, so I will not look around for another websites, only the ones that people say are the real ones.

Ashra, you are amazing, keep on this! :)

22. Sourabh Mushre

Sourabh Mushre Active Member

Yes www.ashrakoehn.com is Ashra's website. She has 2 or 3 website which are her own. When I first emailed her about her spells she sent me the same web site for further information. There is no need to worry about the site it is her own web site.

23. Gabbie

I have seen ALL of Ashra's websites, they all look amazing!

I LOVE the amount of detail on her websites, and also the detail she adds to her spell descriptions.

Ashra's websites are very attractive and they certainly got my attention when I was looking for urgent help!

Ashra's latest website looks so beautiful!

24. Allyson_xox

Allyson_xox Well-Known Member

I didnt even know Ashra Koehn had a new website until I accidentally clicked on a link about her contact information from an email she sent me and it led me to the new website. I absolutely love it! I think it is so cute. The little pink heart that pops up when something is loading was a really great addition because it ties in to what this website has a really big purpose for: love. Of course there's more to Ashra's work other than love but that is a big one we come to her for. Maybe it's because I haven't looked around as much but I feel like she took out some of the information for spells like I feel like you don't see the list of spells that she offered like you would find on her old website. Maybe I really haven't looked around all that well but if that is what has changed I think it's great because that way when you first come into contact with her, she'll be able to decide what is best for you instead of throwing out all these options to you that you won't know what to do. Keep up with all of your great idea Ashra I love them all!

25. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

I had no idea that Ashra had a new website until a few days ago I saw somebody commenting that she created one. I even checked it out and I think it's great. Just like some of you mentioned it's a great improvement, I like the heart in the circle as well, it looks more like a love page than a spell page. Her new website is ashrakoehn.com. Check it out guys I'm sure you will love it, I think it has more stuff explained in details, for me it's much easier to understand.

26. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Yes, actually she has some websites, but I don't know if she created the new one. Maybe, I'll check it out later. I think she has a thousands of clients, so that is why she needs to make a few websites to support others. For me, I love being on this website. It's more interesting and modern. Well, everyone has their own
    opinions right? Mostly important points is that we get our full results with her powerful spells. If others has had success with her, we must be able to get the same luck.

27. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Gaby you're so on the right track. If you think that these spells will harm you or your partner then you're wrong. I personally was worried that these spells will backfire and I contacted ashra. She told me there is no need for me to worry, her spells are clean and no body will get hurt. She uses white magic which is pure, there is no way she will lead us to the wrong path, if that was the case then you wouldn't have seen so many positive reviews. So don't worry, everything will be fine. I will check out (www.ashrakoehn.com).

28. Anshika Singh

Anshika Singh Member

Ashra Koehn, you are literally helping the people genuinely. All this work shows that you are doing an angelic work. You are an instrument of God with whom i can luckily interact. You are an angel for all of us taking all our sorrows and worries away with your hardwork and innovative ideas to make people happy in an easy way.

Best wishes from us :)
    Thankyou

29. Kate

Kate Popular Member

For anyone who is new on the forum, you have come to the right place to get help for your situation! Ashra Koehn is a very powerful, trustworthy, and experienced spell caster who will be there for you every step of the way. Ashra has been spell casting for 16 years so she will definitely be able to help you with your situation.

On this forum we are all here for each other. I am sending lots and lots of positive vibes your way! Check out her new website at www.ashrakoehn.com

30. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

Yes, www.ashrakoehn.com is Ashra's site! I am so happy to be here and I am happy that she is doing all of this for us. I am so happy that she just works so hard on the forum to make it better and better and better each and everyday. She is working on improvements for the forum while also casting spells for us and as well trying to get a little rest for all of the spells she needs to cast for us and everybody else that actually buys the spells for ashra to cast.

31. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

You are spot on with your comment. I have seen that how many members have got success with their spells, but they seem not as active as they were before. I'm still struggling with time, and sometimes, I think myself "where are the old members? It would be fun if they share about their results and movements". Reading old comments totally fills me up with hopes. I hope everyone here will go back on track of relationship.

32. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

I am so glad that Ashra Koehn has made this site for us. Not only can we make friends but we can get our lovers back when we communicate and share our thoughts.

Ashra has worked hard on this and I really do believe that all our spells will start to work even if you aren't seeing anything right now I am sure you soon will!

Ashra's site allows us to get our lovers back which is an awesome opportunity and it's also awesome because when we get our lovers back we can stay on the forum and get other spells like money or good luck spells beauty spells and more.

33. LuvHim8590

LuvHim8590 Well-Known Member

It's always good to know if we have the right website so we aren't fooled by an imposter.

I'm sure many wish that they could be just as good as Ashra Koehn and might even try to pretend to be her for whatever crazy reason.

The fact that this question is in the forums shows just how much we all care about Ashra and want to keep her safe!

34. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Just visited the www.ashrakoehn.com. It seems pretty cool and the loading screens are totally cute! I aspire to be like Ashra Koehn and help people as best as I can one day. Thank you Ashra for making sure we can find your helping hand in many different ways. You are truly a kind person and I thank you so much for helping so many people. You are changing the world one happy person at a time.

35. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I really do believe in Ashra Koehn's spells and I know their are imposters our here who wants to be her. But I know that Ashra is real and a very caring woman who cares about her clients and the love she shows them. She really does fight for them just like she say to each of us fight for our lover and I am to the end. Happy that I found Ashra

36. Pratima Pillai

Pratima Pillai Well-Known Member

Guys,

I am glad I stumbled upon Ashra Koehn's authentic site (www.ashrakoehn.com) before joining this Forum. It took so many endeavours from my side before I could finally be here, all for a good reason. Succcessful as she is, there may be many who try to impersonate her and put up a simliar website. Its always better to err on the safe side and seek a clarification from the real Mccoy.

Now I am all positive and doubly sure that I am on the way to regaining my lost love. It was God who guided me here and everything is going on as per His Divine will and plan. Amen. My convictions run very strong for my love and my will-power to gain him back with Ashr'as valuable suppor and help.

Ashra is an angel and a Blessing to us all. God Bless her and always keep her happy, secure and in harmony.

37. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Since Ashra Koehn confirmed it, I am very happy that she has another site up! I am sure that she can help a lot more people that way and now that there are many different ways of getting in contact with Ashra her reach is expanding and more people can seek her out for her wonderful help. I can not wait until I start seeing signs and movement!

38. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

I am glad that I have found the Ashra Koehn's website www.ashrakoehn.com. I know that Ashra Koehn can helps me to handle and overcome my situation after going through the site. When I first come to this forum, I noticed that a lot of old members has posts there successful stories to this forum. I am feeling so happy and excited for them. I am wondering where have the old members been right now? It is so good that if I can know how theirs spells progress. I am believe in and trust Ashra Koehn 100% with my heart. I know that i will successful with Ashra spells.

39. Indeeplove

I love her new website its so well put together and so pretty how she has it set up! I find myself going on her site all the time when i wanna see some new spells that are not posted on the forum and that will help me with my situation. I never go to her old site because i just love the new one. Great job on the new site ashra and keep up the great work!

40. Astuti Bhasin

Astuti Bhasin Active Member

The website is ashrakoehn.com this website is great! She is such a nice person who is invested in her clients. Ever since i've contacted her she has always given me fast and greatly detailed responses. she is also very insightful. if anyone has any questions you should contact her!