1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Anya83

Anya83 Active Member Member Plus Account

Ashra Koehn's Spells worked for me!

Ashra, My gratitude for your work doesn't even have words that are powerful enough to express my thanks! Let it be said, that I feel eternally grateful that you have allowed me the privilege of that spell cast. Yes, i am excited to know what Daniel has been thinking, feeling now that he is back in my life. He is, without a doubt, the man of my dreams. Of all the potential partners I've ever met, he has been the first one I have witnessed strong enough to walk beside me. And yes, my love for him is LOYAL and TRUE.

Ashra, you have restored my faith in spells and I am happy to have him back in my life. The least I could do for you is post my reviews on your services.

I will be ordering Love Embers at the end of the month to work along side my previous spell. As always, I will keep you posted on everything.;)

2. Jenn78

Jenn78 New Member

Ashra, I love your new forum!

I just wanted to send you a personal thank you for such incredible and lightning fast results! This weekend we finally reconciled and it was incredibly passionate and even a bit shocking! Less than a week's time from your spell and its also happened so naturally! Thank you so so so much for your help! Is there a way I can write a testimonial for you for your website? Just let me know how I can get that to you and I'll write a glowing review.

3. VHfromNY

VHfromNY Member

Hey Ashra! It doesn't surprise me to see how many people are leaving positive reviews about your spells!

I would like to add my own!

Thank you so very much for all of your hard work! I couldn't have done this without you. You have been so kind and so determined for our situation. I could sense and feel the energies make a huge shift not too long ago. It was like a calmness and a huge change has taken place.

I have been having many good days lately. I can sense Jay will reach out anytime now and I've been preparing to reconcile with him. I'm so happy you could help us. This has been a journey in itself and I have grown in so many ways. It's truly beautiful.

The fight was worth it. My love, beliefs, and valiance have prevailed and will to make peace is truly admirable. Jay is very fortunate to have someone as loving as me.

Ashra, I'm so grateful for you and all you've done. You truly have been incredible. Thank you so much for traveling this journey with me. You will be the first to hear when Jay and I get married.

Thank you for always believing in me. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Much love and admiration,
    Vanessa

4. Sophia27

Sophia27 Member

I am happy that people have been leaving positive reviews and testimonials about Ashra Koehn. I'm not in a position where I can afford to hire someone and not see my spells work.

Today I decided to try Ashra Koehn and I feel positive about the experience so far. She emailed me a few hours ago and will be casting my spells tonight.

Ryan and I were happily married for nearly 17 years, when a new woman started working at the same place as him. For years we had been happy building a home together to get it how we wanted it. I help him fulfill a dream he had for years to build his own car. We were inseparable, best friends, soul mates and lovers. Everyone who knew us wished they had the same sort of marriage, but that all changed when this woman started work with him he began hiding things from me like text messages, phone calls, and rarely wanted dinner with us in the evenings.

I later found out the calls and messages were to her and that he would go out to lunch with her. I found it very hard knowing he had feelings for someone else, he said he couldn't be with her because she was also married, after a while he left us.

The woman was there when he moved into his house as a friend he told me. However, she has been around since then for the last three years. He says it was just a friendship, but last year her marriage fell apart and now they are together.

I had a long conversation with Ashra Koehn about which spells to use to remove Nikki for his life. Ashra was dead on with a lot of details and she gave her perspective as to how Nikki was manipulating him. I feel that she truly does understand that I have been going through and I believe she will be able to get me the results I have been looking for with my relationship.

I still love him so much my stomach does butterflies when I do see him and my legs go to jelly. I would just like one chance to prove our marriage is worth another chance. He now lives on his own he took the car we built and is now seeing (Nikki) the woman he works with, she doesn't live with him at the moment but I feel it would have happened if I didn't do anything about her.

I will be keeping everyone posted on my results. I'm sure my opinion will match the positive reviews I have already read on Ashra Knoehn.

~Sophia~

5. Tate-r-l

Tate-r-l New Member

Hi Ashra, I hope you remember me. Just to keep you posted, my husband did call the next day after the spell was cast. This came as a surprise and was a little unexpected because I haven't heard from him in nearly a year. He called while I was at work and asked me if I wanted to meet up and talk.

I followed your advice and let him lead the flow of the conversation. He admitted that he was wrong for leaving me and it turns out that he kicked the other woman out of this apartment a few days earlier. Through the way he was acting I felt that he was sincere in his apology and honest about giving us another chance.

I wanted to thank you for the love spell you cast because it's working! We are doing great in the week we have been back together. However, I'm going to keep you updated as things progress:)

6. Gemmast1982

Gemmast1982 New Member

Ashra, I have to say I never believed until now. You are truly amazing and I can tell from your emails you truly care.

My situation as you know has been such a struggle and I never knew what to do or how to change it and not make the same mistakes twice. Since I contacted you, I have peace. I'm stronger then before and haven't given up. I just hope others believe in you and know that you are sincere, honest and truly care.

We are expecting our first child in June and we couldn't be happier. His commitment phobias have completely cleared and he has focus a lot of his energy on our relationship.

Thank You!

7. Dot_kity88

Dot_kity88 New Member

I wish I would have found Ashra Koehn sooner. After many failures with other spell casters, and disappointments I really felt like I lost all hope in getting my lover back. I feel like I have finally found you for a reason now. What you have told me was very helpful to me. I know that Zack was going through a lot of stress and troubles and actually is still deeply impacted by his father's passing two years ago. I am glad to hear that someone from his past has a strong desire for us to be together, and that gives me more hope in getting him back.

Its only been a few days and I can already see that yours spells are beginning to work. He called me yesterday and I could hear in his voice that he still loves me. I could really feel deep inside that what I had with him was something that I could never experience with anyone else.

Thank you so much again!

Sincerely yours,
    Lyndsey

8. Tate-r-l

Tate-r-l New Member

I have another update. I know for sure that my husband is no longer seeing this other woman. She tried to call him and literally begged him to give her another chance. My husband hung up on her and changed his cell number immediately.

He is also spending a lot more quality time with me. Yesterday night, he cooked and staged a romantic dinner which is something he hasn't done since we got married.

The reviews accurately reflect your hard work and determination. Everyday is better then the last and a clear sign that your spells are working.

Thank you Ashra! I could not have done it without you. If anything changes you know I will update you.

9. Yukefa

Yukefa Member

Ashra, your support and effort throughout all of this has been amazing and there have certainly been days when i have been really down and an email pops up from you which not only lifts my hopes but my spirit as well.

I appreciate everything you have done. I now have a future to look forward to with my husband.

10. 4Eve4

4Eve4 New Member

I believe it has been a few days since you cast my spell. I could sense and feel the energies making a huge shift not too long ago. It was like a calmness and a huge change has taken place.

I have been having many good days and wonderful start to my Summer. I can sense that Alex will reach out anytime now and I've been preparing to reconcile with him. I'm so happy you could help us. This has been a journey in itself and I have grown in so many ways. It's truly beautiful.

The fight was worth it. My love, beliefs, and valiance have prevailed and will to make peace is truly admirable. Alex is very fortunate to have someone as loving as me.

Ashra, I'm so grateful for you and all you've done. You truly have been incredible. Thank you so much for traveling this journey with me.

Thank you for always believing in me. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Much love and admiration,
    Elisa

Peace, love, and happiness. :)

11. Shou-wian

Shou-wian New Member

On Saturday Martin and I spent an afternoon together and it was beautiful. Not to mention he was all over me. Yes dear sweet Ashra we had made made passionate love for over an hour. When I left him he kept kissing me. I owe it all to you. I know this would never In a million years of happened with out you intervening on my behalf. It is Sunday, he said he would call me but he is always terrible with calling back right away. I understand that. We talk more often then ever and I never expected to have any intimacy with him so quickly. To be honest with you it caught me off guard. I want to thank you and will continue to do my part on this end.

I will be patient and keep you up to date with all that happens. It is because of you that I can breathe once again.
    A thousand thank yous and that doesn't even begin to show how grateful I am.

12. Miyako

Miyako New Member

I am a Celebrity who contacted Ashra Koehn to help me with the love of my life. Honestly, I was a HUGE SKEPTIC and I was unsure this would work. After all, I tried a spell caster prior to contacting her and I even tried an Herbalist/Hypnotist which didn’t work! My choice to contact Ashra literally saved my life!!!

As a Celebrity, I know I can be extremely difficult to work with at times, and Ashra was always supportive. compassionate, and caring. My life has changed around completely in two months. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have my boyfriend back in my life. He said sorry a week after the spell was created. He said he realized that he never really wanted to break up with me at all. We have both forgiven each other.

He shows me through his words and actions that he loves me! I am living proof of what Ashra Koehn can do and everything happened just the way she said it would. I am flabbergasted and in awe of Ashra’s ability in spell casting.

You deserve a standing ovation!

13. Kitaka

Kitaka New Member

Ashra, I am so happy to report that your spell has worked. Travis and I are back together again!!! He flew me out to see him 2 weeks ago and he acts like a completely different person. He is soo devoted and his love seems stronger than before. He has even asked me to move to California to be with him and we have even talked about having a baby next year.

The plan is for me to fly out to see him once a month until July when I move there. I am soo excited. I still need your help. I need a spell to ensure we stay in-love and that NOTHING hinders my move to California. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you for all your help. And a friend of mine will be contacting you shortly. I told her about the spell and she has seen it work with my situation for herself. Thanks again.

Your friend
    Sophia

14. Katerina

Katerina New Member

I don’t know what to say. Ashra, you are such an amazing and caring person who was always there for me even after my husband was back. I wish the world was filled with more people with the passion you have for helping others.

I had a wonderful weekend with my husband and our friends. I hope you had a chance to relax a bit and enjoy yourself as you work so hard to help others.

I classify you as a friend and even though I haven’t met you personally, you have had a profound impact on my life.

Don’t work too much. Take some time to enjoy your life. You deserve it!

15. Boston1

Boston1 Member

There is no doubt in my mind that Ashra Koehn is one of the best at spell casting. It is hard to put into words how grateful I am for what she has done to this point.

I know that Sandra is a tough case for her, but Ashra has been right on each time. I feel like she really knows who I am and feels my pain. It is very assuring to know that she cares.

Sandra has her parents coming over this weekend to look after our kids while we spend time at a retreat for a few days. Her attitude has changed and she is opening up emotionally again.

Miss Koehn not only cast my spells, she gave me advice and encouragement that got me through my darkest days.

Thank you!

Tamra likes this.
  16. IanSpear

IanSpear New Member

Ashra, Sherri and I are doing wonderfully, absolutely wonderfully, she's showed her promise ring to both her parents and they were very excited for her. Today she talked to her ex-husband (the father of her child) and he told her that he could totally see her and me getting married and she told him "yes, that's what me & Ian are thinking too".

We see each other pretty much every day, talk about getting married and having kids together. We are making sweet love as often as we can and it's amazing (and we're just getting started ;-), I wouldn't be in this situation without your help.

Now I need a money spell so that I can give her a dream wedding and not have to make any compromises. I want to be able to buy her a nice wedding ring and have our honey moon in Rome.

I'm at the point where things are about to take off in a huge way and I want to keep turning my entire life around, would love your support, you've done absolutely wonderfully so far, so let's keep it going! :)

Please let me know what you would recommend.

17. KristyV

KristyV New Member

Hello Ashra, I know you are very busy, I just wanted to update you. Vaughan came to me in the early hours of the morning today and we made love twice, (sorry for being so open) then he said he loved me very much.

Since my spell was cast, I've started to see a big difference in him. His energy appears more positive then usual.

Thank you for your time Ashra I am grateful to have your help. I love Vaughan I am so glad he told me the same. As always, I will update you soon.

I'm so glad I found you :)

Kristy V

18. Ligaya

Ligaya New Member

I could not have asked for anything more from Ashra. She was so wonderful, caring and I got results! This last spell she did really made a difference in Larry's response towards me. He has been so loving and passionate. The female who was in his life like a leech is now gone. I check my husband's phone while he was in the shower and there is no communication between them. I'm glad your spell work, however, I know she is going to end up ruining another woman's marriage when she spots a guy she fancies.

I care about others getting hurt, but I need to focus my husband now that he is back in my life. If anyone hears that their partner is hanging around a woman names Melinda Bruno, she is trouble and very manipulative.

I have her photo if anyone on this forum needs Melinda's picture.

19. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Hey Ashra, It's Andrew again and I wanted to kind of give you an update. Since we started this spell on her, everything has been going great with Nadia. I have followed your instructions about the spell casting and I have not deviated at all. I always let her make the first contact.

Nadia and I have been talking by text everyday and every night from 10:00pm till 12:00am. She phones me while at work and at the end of our conversations she says she loves me.

It’s only been about a week since my spells were cast and the difference in Nadia has been like night and day.

Everything is moving in the right direction thanks to your help Ashra.

I love your work,
    Andrew

20. Yoliswa

Yoliswa New Member

My boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago. The reason why is because he said he wasn't happy anymore. I believe that we could work on things but he says that he feels like there is another girl out there for him.

I'm leaving my comment here because Ashra Koehn helped me sort out my thoughts and she talked with me for about an hour without charging me anything. I'm underage; not by much.

Other spell casters would turn me away because I couldn't pay them. However, Ashra offered to help me for free and I really appreciated her time.

Her experience and caring for others really shows.

21. Aliesha

Aliesha New Member

Ashra, I was so impressed with your update about my spells being active and I am confident that I will see my results. Yes Christopher is very complex and stubborn, but for some odd feeling I believe and I am very confident that your skills and your professional experience will absolutely give me the results that I am looking for. Besides I am looking forward to working with you on other areas of my life. That needs your professional help. Thanks for all your help so far and you will be hearing from with real soon.

With lots of love - Aliesha:p

22. Rachelle

Rachelle Member

Ashra Koehn was amazingly accurate with my reading. It was almost like she knew everything about me and what I have been going through with my husband.

When she was done my reading I wanted to contact him so badly, but I followed her advice and waited for him to reach out to me. Thank you for putting me first and spending the time you did on my reading. You have a gift very few people possess!

23. Lucas

Lucas New Member

Hey Ashra, Hope you are in good health and happy. Sonia and I will be spending time together starting the first week of July traveling and spending time together the whole week maybe more. Thank you!

24. Melinda Larios

Melinda Larios New Member

Ashra Koehn is amazing. I contacted her few days ago for some help with my relationship and she is already helping me and supporting me through my problem . I have ordered some spells from her and she worked on them pretty quick. I'm already thinking positive about a successful outcome. Ashra is the best spell caster you could ever know, and you will be a believer.

25. AngelaB

AngelaB New Member

For anyone who is curious about my experience with Ashra.

My spell was cast on June 3rd. It's been about two weeks approx. Yesterday I saw a huge change in my boyfriend. We were physical (yea probably not the best first meeting but it was passionate, we connected and i needed it). We talked a lot about what happened and he stayed overnight and made me breakfast in bed. I've never seem him this way since the beginning of our relationship. I thought I wouldn't see results for months. Two weeks is a lot sooner then expected.

He is at work right now but we are meeting for dinner and a movie tonight.

Thanks Ashra, for everything :)

26. Ashra Koehn

Ashra Koehn Administrator Staff Member

I would like to thank everyone for trusting me with their situation and I love reading all of the supportive comments above. Hearing how I have changed your life is what motivates me every time I start my day.

For those new to this forum, you can posted your own topics, questions or thoughts after creating an account. I always respond through PM or by posting a follow-up comment on the community forum.

I can't thank everyone enough for the wonderful support they have given me thus far. I will keep working hard! I promise.:)

If anyone has any concerns or questions, please don't hesitant to PM me. I will respond back as soon as possible.

27. Andrew

Andrew New Member

We are back together! Thank you! Ashra, you are absolutely amazing and I appreciate you taking the time to assist me. I will be picking her up this afternoon to go see Jurassic World.

I will update you soon!

28. Christina

Christina New Member

Ashra, I bring good news to you! Ryan and I are back together! Whatever you did to him worked quickly. I did not think it would happen this fast! I left a couple reviews about your spells and I will be leaving you a testimonial when I get off work.

I cannot thank you enough,
    Christina

29. bigjnyc

bigjnyc New Member

I would like to thank you for your advice, and also being there for me Ashra.

There's one thing that I can say for sure, that you really care about the people you help. My relationship with Andre has gotten a lot better and I believe its only been a few days. I also feel like my connection with Andre is stronger even when he isn't around. Is that normal?

30. Amy Ericson

Amy Ericson New Member

Hi Ashra,

Thank you so much for all your time and effort!! I believe I have felt the energies from the spell casting!!

I will definitely keep a positive mind set about my relationship. My feelings are so strong for him and I'm hoping he will no longer feel confused!! I am definitely going to keep you posted on our progress!! :)

And yes, please let me know if you feel his behavior change and if you recommend anything else to help us!!

With all my heart, thank you so much!! I truly appreciate everything you have done for me!! :)

Have a wonderful day!!
    Amy :)

31. Ann

Ann New Member

The day after Ashra Koehn cast, I walked into work and just simply started working. My friend Andrew, who is one of the managers that I work closely with just asked one question and my only answer, to myself of course, was the spell and Arnie. He just asked why I had a smirk on my face. I don't know if I did or not. I wasn't paying attention to any of that. I was simply making a drink for another guest in the store, but its a great feeling knowing something like that is coming across.

I didn't even notice the shift change, but a friend did. I think this shows the progress I am having with her spells. Also, Arnie asked me out today and we are meeting up tomorrow night.

I am for some reason really happy and content. Things will work out in the end!

Ashra, I hope you have a great week and I can't wait to hear from you again!
    Much love and happiness! - Ann

32. Ofity92

Ofity92 New Member

Hello Ashra my name is Tara and you cast my spell last month for me on my boyfriend Christopher. And I am so happy to inform you that me and Christopher had a wonderful evening together last Friday. Of course he's still being a little stubborn with his feeling, but for the most part his actions are sending me signals that he had truly missed me and wants to get back together. The best part, he is no long with this other woman. Thanks for all your help. You are awesome

33. Wesley

Wesley New Member

Good news Ashra! Audrey and I just finished talking on the phone for 4 hours! It was awesome! It was just a basic conversation of catching up. She says she is still down in Texas and plans to return to visit in August but I feel it will be sooner and that she will stay with me forever. I believe the phone conversation is just the beginning of our lives! I can't wait to hold her in my arms! Thanks!

34. Vivian-VI

Vivian-VI New Member

Ashra, I have been thinking about you a lot because of what you have done for me. Things are finally getting better between Travis and I.

This morning I received your email about the free cleansing ritual you did to remove the negative energy. I never expected you to do additional spells for free. Thank you! Whatever you see or feel about his negative thoughts, it's absolutely correct. I know that he does have the tendency to listen to the wrong people so this spell you did should help.

I will let you know how everything goes!

35. Jade Cantu

Jade Cantu New Member

I just wanted to send you a personal thank you for such incredible and lightning fast results! This week we finally reconciled and it was incredibly passionate and even a bit shocking! Less than a week's time from your spell and its also happened so naturally! Thank you so so so much for your help! We are spending the July 4th long weekend together.

36. Tonya

Tonya New Member

Thank you so much for all the spells you did for Gregg and I. We are finally together and happy. I hope you are able to help others as you have helped us. It was a long road but we made it.:)

Tamra likes this.
  37. wakinghour

wakinghour New Member

Ashra, I would like to thank you for everything you have done to help my relationship with Jerry. He has come back to me and has told me he loves me and no one else could ever take the place of our family. Thank you once again for your guiding Jerry on the right path. We are now back together and cannot ever imagine living apart again.

38. Lucita

Lucita New Member

Good Evening. Firstly, I would like to say thanks a lot for helping me. Matt text me last night that he would like to see me, so he came by my house. We decide to get back together because I really love him and Matt said he wants us to give our relationship another try and he regret walking away from me. Words can't explain how happy I'm, Thank you! I'm hoping we (Matt & I) will get engaged soon and I will surely send you picture. Thanks a lot, I'll surely recommend you, you are an amazing person and you mean everything you promised. I can honestly said, you are the best spell caster I have ever tried.

39. Neomi

Neomi New Member

Ashra, Your two spells worked for me! He contacted me in June has forgiven my silly mistakes and he has been such a great & open listener. I sense all of his kindness,warmth and caring coming back! It's almost been a month & things are moving in a happy, healthy direction. It is all thanks to you! You are amazing!

40. Angie

Angie New Member

Ashra, you have literally transformed Peter and his perspective! I don't want to "jinx" anything ... but, he has done exactly how you predicted...we still have a long road ahead - and I know there are challenges too, but I wanted to stop what I was doing to personally thank you for your kindness, devotion and for walking me through this painful period in my life. I may never understand the many "why's" in this world, and still not fully understanding the spell world, but I am thankful for you.
    I pray you are prosperous beyond imagine and even happier than you can imagine.

Angie,
    I hope to keep you updated with positive stories!