1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Will062016

Will062016 Member Guest Account

Hey everyone
    As I wait for Ashra to reply to my email about a spell she recommended to me.
    What are some things to keep myself positive, even though I keep thinking about my girl?
    As the holidays approach, I'm driving away terrifying thoughts of her boyfriend coming and taking her from me. And what she told me back in October about "Digging my Own Grave", if I'm moving too fast. I hope the spells Ashra cast will make her think that she'll regret deeply if my love lost me.
    As I still love her, I keep thinking about every time I hear a song that reminds me of her, a car that Looks like hers, and the favorite places we use to go. It feels I'm living without her. I'm keeping positive though.

2. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey, @SierraB123 WOW!!!! Congratulations, that's such a happy news. I think I remember Ashra saying you that you are close to getting your lover back and it looks like it's very near for you now. It's amazing that your lover has finally reached out to you, hopefully, things will end up good for you. Don't worry, I know that it's a bit hard to be alone on your own and wait for your lover to be finally yours forever but stay strong and be always positive. I am sure that you will have your lover back with you soon. Just trust your spells and Ashra. Do share with us if you get any more happy news, we would love to hear as it's like spreading hope and positivity to everyone.

3. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@MarleeZaneShylo Your only human he opened up about some of the things you said take that as the spells are working let the spells do their now and if you the break up spell will help then do it. One thing is for sure you will be successful.

4. T.P.W84

@Chisa visualise your future together it will happen for you.

5. Samanthalily

Samanthalily Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I'm happy to read some are back to talking terms with their lover back. It make me hopeful my turn is coming. I can't wait to experience the same things just like everyone. I really hope my spell which will be cast soon will work wonders for me. My Deeply Kissed spell almost due to recast and I have positive feelings, the combined energy from my Deeply Kissed spell also Passion Panacea Triple will give me movement. I wish it will really bring my lover back to me.

6. Chisa

Chisa New Member Guest Account

That is so true. Thank you

7. Amyka

Amyka Member Guest Account

Hi @Candice2018 .Yes you can feel their emotions. I also do ... lots of times. It helps me to always have with me a selenite crystal and I also mentioned this to Ashra Koehn. Lots of times I try to indentify the source of those feelings by asking myself if what I'm feeling at the moment, is really mine? If the answer is yes the feelings will stay if not they will go away. But sometimes it is hard to do so, because your souls are somehow linked. Also pay attention when you get those feelings ( are you alone when you feel them or are you around some other people...) because you could be an empath also and you do not know (means you feel peoples emeotions wgen you let your guard down...) .... anyways it is normal to feel your soulmate's emotions. I take this as a sign also that spells are working but I know that when you are emotionaly overwhelmed it is hard to see the bight side.

8. Tonight my husband messaged me saying that he needs to talk to me to see how he can make him and I work again. I told him first he needs to remove himself from the other woman. I have now relocated to another country and he is trying to figure out what he can do to get his family back. Thank you Ashra for your help as I know the spells are working on him. I think I need to add more work on the breaking up the relationship with the other woman eventhough I know he isn't happy. I just need it to end now.

9. Sarina Picard

Sarina Picard Member

:wtf:I’m so exhausted randomly today. Trying to fight through it to do an essay but I’m not winning :oops: Pretty sure a side effect of the spells. A little longer and everything will be different. I already talk as if he’s back haha trying to just fast forward time :p loving emojis today. Let us hope I can get this essay done for tomorrow , I keep crawling in bed and feeling so drained. Also I signed up for Instantgo and I feel like a lot of people just want to make money, Ashra is the only one that actually cares.

10. Cha

Cha New Member Guest Account

Hey everyone it's been a while since I last posted but my exes relationship has came to the end. In October me and him decided to stop all communication because she had been snooping and accusing him of cheating. She made him call me to tell me not to call him anymore. She also sent me very nasty text messages telling me to get a life because he didnt want me and he never was in love with me and he was never physically attracted to me and the sec was basically trash. Well anyway long story short he told her that he had cheated a couple of times with me but it was nothing and he wanted to be with her and only her hoping the daily arguments and being woke up out of his sleep with constant yelling would stop. Well it didnt and she became even more curious so she started snooping in his computer while he was sleep and that's when she found all the videos and pics of me and him over this last year. The truth was out and she went crazy (literally).. she's begging him to stay in the relationship eventhough there is no trust... i think partly because her and her kids are not on the lease and he gave her 60 days to find a place. As soon as they ended he called... the called that I have waited on for months.. he told me the relationship was over and he want to apologize because he should have listened to me.. since their breakup he has been staying in a hotel but he is going back home tonight because he cant afford paying full rent and hotel. I dont know how things will work but he is hoping that if she has to look at him every day and know that they will never be together again she will move sooner rather than later. We've been talking and seeing each other but no talks about getting back together. I'm just going to be patient. Thanks Ashra.....everything seems to finally be coming together.

11. nika02

nika02 New Member Guest Account

Hi guys... this isn’t related to Ashra’s spells. Can some one please tell me how accurate are Ashra’s readings and what details she gets into. Also, what is the difference between the question reading and a actual reading.

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  12. AliciaA

AliciaA Member Member Plus Account

Well that certainly seems like good news to me @Cha! i am sure it has been a long time coming, for you to see such movement from your spells. it also sounds like you might have a bit of a messy road ahead. i wish you luck!

@MarleeZaneShylo i hope that your husband does the right thing and gets rid of the other woman. when there are kids involved i always root for the family to stay together. Unless one of the parents has done something heinous or unforgiveable. good luck to you as well.

13. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello MarleeZaneShylo! Oh that's such a good progress my dear. Your spells have already open his eyes that the other woman isn't who he wants to be with. Guys are like that. They will know our worth when they lose us. He has shown some changes in him and seems like he is not ready to let go of you. It's only a matter of time till he ends all things with the third party. I am looking forward to your next updates. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you

14. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

@Will062016 hey congrats on getting a spell - it is hard to keep positive. I try not to think about him and just do normal things but its hard. I guess think about the good times and whats to come once the spell has worked. But its very hard especially this time of year to be happy and positive when you are missing someone special.

15. Ariesjj21

Ariesjj21 Member

I didnt think, that being on vacation, that I would be seeing signs! His name is a everywhere, I keep hearing it. And I still have the high energy!

And when, I'm not texting my dude... he’s texting me, more! Yes!!!

16. Unsure59

Unsure59 Member

@nika02 hi. I have had a full reading as well as a 2 question reading. The full reading is very very detailed (If you can handle the truth) Ashra sees the present as well as the future path. She will give you the specifics and even give you recommendations as needed. I was blown away about the details, this Ashra is amazing. The 2 question readings was exactly that. I had 2 specific questions I needed answered about my love and she did. Hope this helps and good luck.

17. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

@Devyne Gilliam Hello. Sorry about your osbtacles. I'm not sure how it works that you are together but have spells on her. I'm thinking she still has to initiate contact for the obstacles to be removed. Ask Ashra Koehn. I'm sure she can help you :) She's the expert ;)

@Amyka Hello. I know he is my soulmate and we have a big connetion. He is already mine so things are going well between us. He and I just took a trip together Fri till Sun yesterday. It was my birthday yesterday and I was so happy to spend it with him all because of @Ashra :) He paid for everything. It was a great birthday and a great trip. I hope things are going well for you. Just keep staying positive :)

18. T.P.W84

@MarleeZaneShylo That's a big step in the right direction doubt is in his mind he may take some time to let go of the other woman but don't stress it he is on the path all be it slow and sure

19. Mamie

Mamie Member

@SierraB123 he wanted to hang with you! That's HUGE! So happy for you! I know you said you're transferring, don't look at it as a bad thing. He will come, he will follow you maybe! Either way it sounds like you're getting some movement here, and you have waited for it for so long. Hugs!

@Ariesjj21 that's great for you, too! He's texting more, so glad - now keep the faith and next let's see if he says he has to call you cause he misses your voice... and then has to be right next to you!

Thank you, you guys, for the positive posts. Needed today. I am fine, but overwhelming feeling of tingling and ache, missing my love terribly. I know they are my feelings, hoping they are his too. Awaiting response from Ashra for major recasts, a couple in particular. I know she can fix this, whatever fear overcame him to make him go away and deny the deep connection he feels for me....

20. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Cha! That's a wonderful news my dear. I am sure the reason why he doesn't ask you to get back together yet is because he's still hurting and in shock. Just let him clear his mind first. The great thing is he already ended all things with the other woman. He has been out of the toxic relationship. It means that you are one step closer to getting your full outcome. Just be patient my dear, you guys will reconcile very soon. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you

21. Samanthalily

Samanthalily Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I woke up today receiving good news from Ashra. I'm so happy. My Love spell was triple cast. I know it won't be long till he make his comeback to me. I have unusual feeling today and yesterday, I guess its because Ashra is casting the spell for me. I'm excited to see how its going. I really hope I will get movement from my lover. I hope I will get initial contact from him. The possibility is bit thin but I keep my hope high and keep on positive.

22. Chantel

Chantel New Member Guest Account

Hello everyone
    Hope you are all having a postive day
    Myself is very much up & down
    I just want my husband back, he seems like he may be fighting his feelings so he stays away & feels bad promising his coming back but does not return wen he says he will, plus there is a third party involved i just want her removed out of this for me & my daughters sake!
    Has anyone got any advice, i have asked Ashra Koehn if she feels that i need a breakup spell, i get down with all of this but im not giving up!!

23. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member Guest Account

@nika02 Ashra's readings are pretty accurate. I had the full one done a month ago, and I am satisfied with the detailed report that I got. In addition, I did not have to wait all that long for the reading to be completed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you are planning on getting one.

24. MAS8686

MAS8686 New Member

Ashra suggested me a specific love spell for my problem.

So wanted to know if this would also help me to get my guy obsessed by me and marry me?

25. Hey everyone I hope your all doing well. So last night I had a pressure type headache and felt really bad. I then received an email to confirm my passion panacea spell had been cast. I was so happy I realised that was why I had the head pains. It was because the spell was active. This morning my loves aunt drove past me in her car I haven’t seen her since before we split up. I knew instantly it’s another sign. Then I’m in my kitchen this afternoon and looked at one of my plaques on my kitchen wall and it brought back a memory I had completely forgotten about. Another sign surely? I’m so happy right now. Just hope the signs continue to come. I need him home.

26. T.P.W84

@Unsure59 Ashra contacted me yesterday about a spell she cast for me I'm very pleased with the feedback from it and her psychic reading made real sense to me.I know we will be together soon me and my girl I also know that you and your lover will be united as will all of us on this forum I have total faith and trust in Ashra Koehn.

27. T.P.W84

@Mamie Steven will realise soon enough that it is you he should be with don't worry.

28. T.P.W84

29. Pratima Chaudhary

Pratima Chaudhary Member Member Plus Account

Hello there everyone!!
    How you people doing??
    Currently I have 3 spells active on my boyfriend and day before yesterday I bought triple cast.I will be casted by Ashra by tomorrow and I am so excited.
    My case is really complex as its a third party situation, so I am just following Ashra's guidelines and the spells she's suggesting.
    I totally believe Ashra and I guess I will see the movements soon.Things take time to change so I have to be a bit patient and positive.
    Thank you
    Stay blessed

30. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

@T.P.W84 Thank you :) and we didn't want to leave lol. I hope you're doing well

31. MAS8686

MAS8686 New Member

@samantha massey All the best, girl. The more i read positive comments on this forum, the more i get good vibes of Ashra's spells.

All the best! may you get what you want :)
    Stay bless!

32. nika02

nika02 New Member Guest Account

@FlyingHigh great thank you so much I will probably be getting one. Do you know if she gets into specific dates?

33. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Hi, @MAS8686! How are you doing today? Are you talking about the Passion Panacea spell? Well, from the description, this spell will help you resolve all your problems in your relationship, help you work on your relationship, breaking up with your lover's relationship with another person, new relationship, attracting a lover, or help you finding your soul mate! This is an amazing spell! :inlove::inlove:

34. MoonStar

MoonStar Member

@Chantel I would definitely get a break up spell to remove the other woman. I’ve just had this spell cast on my situation, although I don’t know for sure, I have a niggly feeling about another woman possibly in my lovers life. Ashra agreed with me it was the right thing to do. Patiently waiting while it does what it needs to do, but since it has been cast I’ve seen 11:11 and 222 frequently, also saw a car registration plate with the abbreviation of my lovers name today! I’m guessing it’s something to do with the spell. I know it’s hard but keep fighting for your man and never give up! xx

35. Sarina Picard

Sarina Picard Member

I GOT A JOB AT A CRYSTAL STORE! I am beyond thrilled. Honestly I feel like Ashra has something to do with it. I thought I bombed the interview. I got super jittery and sweaty.. haha and I wasn’t completely on point but they said that I had passion in my spirituality ;) wonder where that comes from hehe. Something isn’t working, I even saw 444 after my interview. Thank you @Ashra ! You give
    Me a lot of good energy

36. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member Guest Account

Congratulations @Sarina Picard im so happy for you. Did you have a job spell What spells do you have active? :)

37. Italiangirl

Italiangirl Member

Hey Ashra, I hope you are doing good. I’m sorry to bother you and I know your very busy. I did email you a few times regarding my psychic reading that I purchased almost a month ago. I’m starting to worry and get nervous because I don’t know if your upset with me or something is Godforbid wrong. I’d greatly appreciate it if you can get back to me when you get a chance. Thank you!!!!

38. Talana D Hollingsworth

Talana D Hollingsworth New Member Guest Account

I saw movement today guys and I'm super excited and don't know what to do next. We hadn't talked since Nov.16th. Today he texted me and ask if would be okay to see his daughter. I find this moving because he's usually not the wanting to be a part of his child's life type of father. I froze when I saw the message guys. Im shocked and excited but don't know how to respond to the text or if I should wait to see if he tries to call? Any advice. My spell was passion panecea. This is a very big step for him in such a small amount of time .Anyone have any feedback on what should be my next move? I'm open to opinions .Thanks .

39. Ariesjj21

Ariesjj21 Member

@Sarina Picard congrats! I not long ago, asked Ashra for a beauty spell. And it worked! The spell, also lead me to, my currant and best job... EVER!

Ashra Koehn is the best...! And I cant thank her enough!!!

40. @Sarina Picard
    Ashra most definitely has something to do with it... A lot of great things have happened to me since working with Ashra and I know without her I never would have had them happen. I've always wondered what a crystal store was like. I'll have to find one sometime! It's always interested me to know what it's like.