1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Kelena

Kelena Member

2. Blessings

Blessings New Member Guest Account

How's everyone doing ?... hope all is well let's keep the forum active and going with new updates had stories those of us waiting like myself can be lifted and encouraged. Blessings , hugs and lights to all

3. Talana D Hollingsworth

Talana D Hollingsworth New Member Guest Account

Thats awesome. Really happy to hear this. I also saw movement but I'm taking my time this time.

4. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

Congrats on the job @Sarina Picard hope it goes well and tou enjoy it!

Anybody got any idea how long Ashra normally takes to reply back to emails?

Also i asked before but didnt get a response - after we get a spell cast do we have to ask Ashra Koehn for a and update or does she update us herself?

5. robert fowler

robert fowler New Member Guest Account

wow just has my spells re casted by ashra, she really does care about us all, very kind of her and im choosing another new spell hopefully "golden kiss + protection
    i try to stay strong after my wife leaving me in may, just a year after married and left the week of our 1st aniversary.. and this time of the year is very very difficult for me
    struggling to cope, but trying to stay strong...

6. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hello, people from all over the world! Today is a brand new day, hope you all are doing better than yesterday! Hi @Crazyninja! How are you doing today? Let me apologize to you, I am sorry that you haven't gotten any response from anyone on the forum! As you can see comments just keep coming and we are able to read everyone's comments! Anyways it usually takes Ashra Koehn to reply emails from Monday to Friday and sometimes on weekends! Just at the moment, everyone kept on emailing Ashra, so she is really busy! And from what I know if you purchased a spell by money, I believe you should email @Ashra for an update, but if you purchased spell using Karma Points there is 2 options with the same spell! 1 gives you reports, but the other doesn't! Hope this help! :inlove::inlove:

7. Hello everyone :) Hope you are all doing well and seeing positive signs and movements from your spells!

@Talana D Hollingsworth Congrats on seeing movement! Since you two share a child together, I think it is ok to respond to the message he sent. Just make sure to keep it polite and never bring up the past or cause conflict. If he wants to see his child I would do so but again, keep contact polite and don't push him. Keep us posted!
    @Crazyninja Once your spell has been cast, Ashra will email you to let you know and give you an update on how it went. :)

8. Sukhvinder

Sukhvinder New Member Guest Account

@Crazyninja, i think alot of us are waiting for replies from Ashra normally it can take up to 5 days dependent on her work load. Its hard when you just want to know how things are progressing! Remain positive i am sure we will hear from Ashra as soon as she gets chance.

9. Marlee

Marlee Member

@Crazyninja Ashra will send you an update and summary of what she felt during your spell casting :)

10. Not sure If this belongs here. My husband is messaging everyday that he misses me. When I try to bring up things that needs to be resolved for me to move forward with him he gets mad which in turn I get mad. He constantly lies and i just cant take it anymore. I decided to put him on block right now because it's just too much. He wants me back but he is still living with the other woman. Still lying to me about things HE thinks I should let go. But it's so damn hard. Ashra spells are definately working because he is doing and saying things that I requested. I prob need to do a healing spell for myself.

11. B23075

B23075 Member Guest Account

Hello everyone,
    Just an update. Um we were doing good I wanted to say I blocked his number lol hopefully that won’t slow the spells down. Tomorrow morning I will be purchasing the 5 battles to remove third parties and exes. I just can’t force myself to talk to him and there is other people. It’s energy draining trying to work around these people. It’s hard keeping positive when it feels like theres only 50% of the connection/effort and I know the connection is only like this because he has options, because there are other people in the way. I love him a lot but my health and life needs to be as positive as possible. Sometimes it feels like someone put a spell on me because I can’t run away from my thoughts lol. Well I’ll gladly update everyone on how the 5 battles work. Please keep positive and thanks to Ashra for being so helpful and encouraging.

12. Hummingbird

Hummingbird New Member Guest Account

@Talana...since no one has responded to me or you...I will give you a suggestion. :) Be warm and in your feminine energy...don't ask him where he has been or scold him...be laid back and have a smile in the tone if your response. Like: "Hi, that sounds like a good idea. Let me know your availability and we can set date and time for you to spend time..." Be inviting so he feels good about coming around and for him to want to continue. Also set boundaries in way that he knows it is coming from your heart and best interest and not from a place of negativity or anger. He has to respect that. Hope that helps. Wishing you the best.

13. Chaedolla1981

Chaedolla1981 Member

Hi,
    I have a question that’s not about the spells. How can you reply to a specific person? I’ve tried using the “@“ sign. The name came up but when I tried to post my reply, it wouldn’t let me

14. XPT

XPT New Member Guest Account

Congratulations on getting the job.

It’s great hearing these positive stories and sharing experiences. This helps everyone remain positive and focus on their spells

15. Bebe Koh

Bebe Koh New Member Guest Account

Hello everyone. I find it hard to purchase spells from Ashra because I don't have a bank account and debit and credit cards. I just have cash, and banks do not allow to put money on my paypal account. My situation is urgent. Anyone else there have recommendation on how I can pay ashra?? Thank you and have a nice day!

16. Den

Den New Member Guest Account

Something I’ve recently learned. “Absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.” The universe is working in your favor, as long as you believe!

17. Crazyninja

@Sukhvinder hey thanks for the reply. Yeah i think she is busy so i will patiently wait for a response poor ashra getting bombarded by me oopppsss! But yeah we have to stay positive!

@Marlee thanks for the reply. Yeah inhave my initial reports just was wondering what happens after lol.

Thanks for the replies guys. Feeling loved now :laugh:

18. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@robert fowler It's not easy I know my friend but believe me your in the best possible hands look at how many success stories this wonderful woman has had she cares about us all and can help us you too. And believe me when I say you and your wife will be reunited.

19. T.P.W84

@Sukhvinder Thats bang on she will respond she has to me she really is that busy that's all it is.

20. T.P.W84

@B23075 It's true you need to be good in yourself so that your lover can fully appreciate you when they return and I agree your not an option or a choice you should be the only one. I feel that about my girl I have had other women interested but I tell you now none or them have a chance because it's my girl I want 100% committed to seeing this through.

21. T.P.W84

@Chaedolla1981 Sounds like there maybe some sort of issue with your account. May need to contact the administrator.

22. T.P.W84

@XPT it's what we are here for to lean on each other help each other through this journey some will get their results faster than the next person but one thing is for sure we will all get there in the end:)

23. Crazyninja

@MarleeZaneShylo hey thats good he is messaging you. Maybe he is not just ready to committ and take those steps. How long ago did you get your spells? Its best that you keep all interactions positive and maybe not talk about that for a while. I know its a killer but you dont want to push him away. Maybe ask ashra for a committment spell or something to get him on track. Maybe something to get him away from that woman? I guess it will still take time but progress in the eight direction is a good thing? Hopefully it will get better ! Positive vibes.

24. Mike18

Mike18 New Member Guest Account

I’m so happy I think my lover is back, but I had to break the no contact rule. I had to contact her first bc it was an emergency and she was super nice to me after long time I think we will fix everything now :) thank you Ashra.

25. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Update: Some members are having trouble making payment or do not have access to a credit card. There is a way to make payment via cash. Please contact me via email if you are having any issues processing your payment.

Another option would be to purchase a prepaid credit card that allows for online payments and international transactions.

Priya CP likes this.
  26. Pilar Engram

Pilar Engram New Member Guest Account

You can buy a visa prepaid card that works. Many of them offer online payment options and work for payments outside your country.

27. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member Guest Account

@Bebe Koh maybe email Ashra. I'm sure she does provide the option to MAIL your payment directly to her in cash or maybe you could transfer cash to a friend or maybe some on on here who could pay it on there card for you.

28. B23075

B23075 Member Guest Account

@Bebe Koh hey you can go in google and search up “Netspend Card” and you can order one for free. It’ll take atleast 7 days to come, when you do that you can add money to it through a store like Kroger’s. I am in the US so if you are too it should work.

29. Chaedolla1981

Chaedolla1981 Member

@Candice2018 I'm very interested in getting a psychic reading but I’m not sure where to even purchase one. Could you please reply to me and let me know where to find it? I have looked through Ashra's entire site but can’t seem to find it. I appreciate and thank you in advance!!!!

30. Andib

Andib Member

@Bebe Koh, Ashra Koehn posted a reply regarding payment for her spells and services. Goodluck.

31. Bebe Koh

Bebe Koh New Member Guest Account

Thank you everyone! It sounds like a great way to pay for Ashra's Services.

Do prepaid cards can be link to paypal account?

32. Sarina Picard

Sarina Picard Member

@Bebe Koh Yes I believe so! It's fairly easy to pay for Ashra's services even if you don't a standard way of making payments. Gift Cards work, like the gift cards that are prepaid MasterCard's or Visa's. So if you go a pharmacy or a convenience store that sells gifts cards, they usually have them. Hope this helped, I'm defiantly looking into this because this solves a lot of money issues. I want to have stability when my guy comes back, that's something he questioned about me and I want to save for our future together and save for that.

33. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

34. Islandbreeze

Islandbreeze Active Member Member Plus Account

I have been using visa and MasterCard prepaid gift cards since I've started working with Ashra awhile ago. She guided me along how to attaching the cards with email for my spells purchases with my spell request and desire outcome. So far it has been great getting my spells this way and also a little more private for me.

I thank Ashra all the time for letting me used this method when we started.
    Ashra always try to help us out as much as she can.

It works guys so if you want to purchase with prepaid gift cards it helps a lot.

35. Micka

Micka New Member Guest Account

@Bebe Koh you can purchased a prepaid credit card / gift card at any local store. I prefer Walmart. :) have a bless day

36. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Force of Will - Ashra Koehn's Secret Spell
    Limited Time Only - Ultimate Return Lover/Breakup Spell

I hope everyone is ready for the holiday season. I've been incredibly busy due to the holiday rush and working overtime to make sure services are completed on time. However, I was worried that I wouldn't have enough time this year to offer a specific spell that has helped so many people in the past. Several people have been asking me for months about this spell and I have decided to offer it for a limited time only.

The spell is called Force of Will: https://www.ashra.net/s/force-of-will.html

Happy Holidays,
    Ashra Koehn

Neelam, angeliclove82, Ginas and 3 others like this.
  37. Dreamwisher

Dreamwisher New Member Guest Account

Good evening
    I hope everyone is happy and positive! I'm having a hard day and wish my soulmate was back in my arms. I've only had my spells cast two weeks and I really hope to see movement soon. Does anyone know are we allowed to date while waiting on the spells to work?
    I feel so lonely.

38. Italiangirl

Italiangirl Member

Hi @Ashra hope all is well. I just wanted to know if you are able to let me know if I would need this and do you recommend it with my lover and all the other spells on him? Also up until can we order? Thank you so much!!!!

39. G_C

G_C New Member Guest Account

:thumbsup::inlove: Hoping for nothing but great things for everyone that is here in the forums! Blessings.

40. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hello, people from all over the world! Today is a brand new day, hope you all are doing better than yesterday! Thanks, Ashra for this amazing limited spell offer for this year's holiday! We all very grateful for your service! We all can see that you are really busy for the holiday as there are getting more people are finding your help! Hope you catch your schedule soon Ashra! Happy holiday everyone! :inlove::inlove: