1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Mlwilliams

Mlwilliams New Member Guest Account

My spells are working :) Marc had me blocked on everything on Jan 1st, I had my first spell cast a few days later. I stuck to the no contact rule and 2 weeks ago he txt me saying sorry. He never admits when he's wrong so I was totally surprised. He has been constantly texting me ever since, even though we're not officially back together I'm super excited :) be patient guys Ashra's spells truly work. My lover is really stubborn so for him to txt me to say sorry and constantly messaging me is a absolute miracle :) :) now I'm just waiting for him to want us to get back together xxx

2. Premi

Premi Member

Hi good people. I think I just caused a problem I chatted with my lover and I swore him Cos I saw he and his long ago ex girlfriend online at the same time. I don't know if this is going to affect my spells that's already been casted.
    Would also like to know, I'm constantly in contact with him, won't it slow down my spells or affect it in any way. I'm so sad right now and really don't know what to do.

I've ordered de spell Ashra has offered for Valentines and still waiting for it to be casted. I'm hoping that I get some positive movement with this spell.

3. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

4. jessjoe18

jessjoe18 Active Member Member Plus Account

@Rachel_C
    This is awesome because I believe this is all going to work out. I am do happy he admitted that he don't like to see you with other guys. I believe he is still in love with you and loves you I also know things will turn around. which spells do you have at this time if you don't mind me asking? I am sending you positive vibes that he will come to his sensed and get back with you very soon. Just keep the guidelines and being positive greater rewards will come. Sending positive vibes love and light to you. Please keep us posted have a good afternoon.

5. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@Gabbie That's the spirit you will have many happy times at Valentine's day together I know it ;-)

6. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

@Christyyy 60 pounds? That's fantastic! it's no easy task to get where you are right now, whether you're being helped by a weight loss spell or not. it sounds like you have made some very important lifestyle changes and doing well with your food choices. congratulations and keep up the good work!

@Premi as long as your guy is the one who is initiating the contact you should be okay no matter how much you're talking to him. just let him be the one who texts or messages you first. I hope this helps.

7. ursh

ursh Member Guest Account

@MD2018 thank you very much... the tip to changed amount helped a lot, reading ordered. wow!! This forum is helpful! It helps not to overload Ashra with all the questions.

8. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

@Will062016 Hello again. Yes those are angel numbers. I seen numbers in doubles and triples all the time especially in 1s 2s 3s 4a 5s and 7s. I dreamt about him a lot. And now he is mine. I still see the numbers and have dreams. I know it's because things are just going to keep getting better with us just like Ashra told me. Believe in her and don't ignore the signs :)

9. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Hi Premi, nice meeting you as I have always mentioned to the community once your spells are cast , I suggest always stay focused on positive results and never spy on your lover because it will slow your spells down. Ashra is a great spell caster and once she gives us the guidelines to follow that's what she means. Don't get upset about thinking your spells want work because they will work . I know from experience for two years I have my lover back, again if you break the guidelines it will slow down your spells and it will cause you to think negative and that's not allow in the community. Let your lover contact you and if you have to stay off social media or just do whatever it takes to let Ashra spells work in your favor.
    Hello everyone Congratulations on seeing great results and movements, For those who haven't seen any don't let it upset you just go on with your life and know that Ashra spells will bring back your lovers, I experience alot while dealing with Ashra and I promise you I never met such an amazing person who fights for you and at the same time you have to fight for your lovers to finally have the breakthrough you're waiting for. Always speak to your spells and the universe and let them know how thankful you are for them helping you to bring back the people's you truly love. Praying for you all and I like to stay on the forum even though my relationship is going fine with my lover. Ashra likes to know what's going on with her old clients and I feel I owe her that much .
    Sending Positive Vibes

Neelam likes this.
  10. alexhope22

alexhope22 Member

I’m patiently waiting on Ashra’s update. She’s definitely a busy person.

11. Will062016

Will062016 Member

Guys, I feel today at first felt sad, but the sun came out when I was at work. Then I saw a guest that had my loves's name... Kathleen. I felt surprised and some how still had hope to hear from her soon. I'm still waiting for Ashra to cast the Valentine's spell and send my reading.
    I'm just itching to hear what she reports and hope the time frame for my ex's return is soon.

12. Ebony P

Ebony P New Member Guest Account

Is it possible to change my name? I want to leave a review but not under my real name I don’t want it searchable. Hurry I’m so excited to share!!!!

13. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

@Premi, im a little confused. When you say you're in contact with you lover, do you contact him or does he contact you? Of he's reaching to you first yhen you're fine. But if you keep initiating contact then you need to stop because that will harm your spells.
    Try to find a way to take yor mind off things. That way you dont worry about your situation. I can't stress this enough, worrying is a negative emotion and will slow your spells. When you start feeling sad and worried, stop,take a breath, and tell yourself "my spells are working and he's coming back". Then go find something fun and distracting to do. Hang in there sweetie it'll get better soon.

14. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

@Lovehope when did you have the spell casted and what spell did you use How long time was it for you to work ??

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

15. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Premi,
    Hey, how are you good ? If you initiallated contacted with your lover then that may slow down the spell. I currently do not have any spells active on the man I love, so the guidelines for love spells don’t apply to me. I’m still waiting for my updates with Ashra about my situation before proceeding with the love spells. I know she’s been busy, but still, I’ve been waiting since Thursday from the time I purchased it. Try not to look at your lover on social media and try not to look at any of his exes or girls who might like him or used to like him. It may cause you to think negative. You must stay positive and follow the guidelines while your spells are active on him. :)

16. Mayacam

Mayacam Member

Can someone like please respond to me thanks

17. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello EbonyP! Yes we can change our username to be safe. Just email Ashra and she will help you out with it. @Premii! How are you doing? Are you guys in contact on a daily basis? Did you let him contact you first? Your spells should be fine if you follow the no contact rule. You can't initiate contact unless it's emergency. Don't feel worried and think negative. Please keep in mind that you have spells going now, so don't feed them with negative vibes. Don't worry my dear, she will update you soon. Try to do meditation or anything that can keep you positive. Good luck!!

18. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

@Will062016 Hello again. Yes those are angel numbers. I seen numbers in doubles and triples all the time especially in 1s 2s 3s 4a 5s and 7s. I dreamt about him a lot. And now he is mine. I still see the numbers and have dreams. I know it's because things are just going to keep getting better with us just like Ashra told me. Believe in her and don't ignore the signs :)

19. HoneyVee

HoneyVee New Member Guest Account

Hi gals and girls!!!
    I'm a new member just wanted to introduce myself. Even though I have not talk to ashra yet. I feel a sense of hope here. I happen to stumble across this site and didn't know what to think because I have seen some shady stuff. Here I am glad to see actual ppl who have to make an account before you can msg in the forums this also made me reassured. I know ashra is a busy person. I just hope to soon share my experience of success like the rest of the ppl here. Seeing all these stories uplift me in away and I hope to get to know some you to take my mind off the bad situation I'm going through. Lol I guess y'all can say I love to chat.

20. munchkin95

munchkin95 Member

@Candice2018 I so hope this is true! I badly want that ray of hope and intense movement of him reaching out and asking to see me or to even just talk. This would mean the entire world to me. To remember what it feels like to hug him kiss him, taste like and savour his smell on his shirt. To hear my name from his lips, even for just one last time :'( To hear a love you...*my name* and a shiver goes through my spine. You know that saying, I want it good and I want it now. That's been me for nine months now. @Candice2018 I've also had a reading and I really hope it comes true, I pray for signs every night and I pray I wake up another day for something to come true. My twinkle upon the star and my sleep, a place I maybe remember what it feels like to love again. I have no idea who he's with or what he's doing right now, but it's almost 11 pm and I just want to say sweet dreams as if I'm speaking to him again and sing he is my sunshine. Is it possible to hope this much, be scared this much that it won't come true but keep believing anyway because...I can't bear my life without that laugh. :unsure:

21. alexhope22

alexhope22 Member

Here are the signs if the new clients want to know which it means the spell is working:

-double numbers on anything (11, 22, 33)
    -triple numbers on anything (111, 222, 333)
    -time (1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12)
    -time pattern (2:26, 3:26) (9:21, 10:21) (1:44, 5:44)
    -same cars/trucks just like your ex’s car/truck
    -your ex birth date
    -your ex favorite number or Jersey number
    -your ex’s song
    -seeing or hearing other people has same names just like your ex’s names
    -feeling exhausted or feeling drained
    -dreaming about your ex
    -your ex’s smells out of no where

Movement:
    -when your ex unblock you from the social media or phone number
    -when your ex contact you first
    -when your ex want you back
    -getting back together

22. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great time as of this moment.
    Not been here on the forum much, but I just wanna say that my spells are working on my lover. I know they are working slowly but surely even though there were times that I felt negative emotions and couldn't stand it.
    I woke up and I was shocked my lover texted me again after not hearing from him for over many weeks. And he's been watching my fb stories, I still been seeing a lot of signs and even the name of other girl I always seeing it everywhere.
    I know they are still together, but I know the best is yet to come, Ashra told me that they are going to break up this year and I fully have a trust on it.
    I know whatever happens, me and my lover will end up together and I really trust my spells.
    I think we will going to hang out to the upcoming days, I am waiting for his responsed again. I am so excited :)

Sending positive vibes to all

23. Kelena

Kelena Member

@Sandra J, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even though it seems like no one can see me, somehow you answered my question and eased my anxieties. I wish you happiness and continued LOVE. Thank you soooo much for answering me...somehow your words were sent to me! Thank you!

24. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

Hey everyone!!! So, today, while out of town, I saw the number "555" 3 times in the span of an hour. Angel number 555 mean that you are going through, or will be going through, a positive change in your life. I think I am getting ready to experience some big changes soon!!! Wish me luck, everyone!!! I can feel my big breakthrough coming soon!!! It is well worth the wait!!!

25. buu01

buu01 Member

Hello. I ordered a spell. I am waiting for a message from Ashra that she is active. A few days have passed. I hope that this week I will receive information. I can not wait.

26. MD2018

MD2018 Member

Hello Forum Family, can someone tell me about the update I asked last day?
    Answer is required and thanks to the one for answering.
    UPDATE : I wasn't able to sleep last night. Seems it's due to the spells working and Valentine's Day coming near. I feel, my ex feels the same like me and wish he could get back to me sooner and sooner.
    Wish you a great Valentine to all in advance ! And wish you all get your lover / ex soon .

27. Mittu

Mittu Member

Ashra every one is sharing their happy thoughts about you. I feel so happy and safe to have come into your hands. You are really a great person who has the power to make others life better. You are a wonderful person. And now you are celebrating your 18th anniversary. You are a very successful person with no problem in helping others.

Everyone should have faith in Ashra. You should never lose hope. Believe in yourself and in the power of universe. You will get what you deserve. Don't feel low. Always smile and spread positivity.

Love you all.

28. Samantha Pace

Samantha Pace New Member Guest Account

Hi everyone yesterday Ashra casted the spell Passion Panachea for me . I am trying to remain positive and wait patiently for my lover to come back. I hope everything goes well. Can someone give feedback how long that waited for results ?

29. Unsure59

Unsure59 Member

@MD2018 Hey there . Yes you are able to feel what your lover feels during a cast. Ashra has said to me certainly in past communications. I can’t recall which spell that I had casted and she gave me the details of how I would feel everything he felt at the time. I did sense him weird lol. I also think that for many it is very close for lovers to return. So if you feel him hun claim it it’s gonna happen

30. jessjoe18

I had movement within a day with Passion Panacea @Samantha Pace my situation is a complicated my J is afraid of letting his feelings out he is going through a horrible nasty divorce. He blew phone up for 2 weeks straight last week I didn't get anything but Saturday that just past he was like um.. haven't heard from you in awhile and I waited a little bit and responded then he called and gave me the riot act because I never text him I missed him and was thinking of me and he opened up some and then text me and said it was nice hearing my voice. main thing is stay positive and keep coming on forum for encouragement because we are all going and experiencing being without our lovers and they have ppl on here that is more advanced than me lol. Also Follow the no Contact rule it helps your spell manifest quicker and your lover will be missing you sooner than u think good luck positive vibes and love

31. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

I have been seeing numbers in all Day cars infront of me and car coming to me three cars in a row with number 33 55 44 then i stoped on streetlight with car in front of me with 55 then i see 00 66 55 66 22 22 it have been like this today over and over seeing these number all over like they follow me this day is like full of signs i think. i am staying positive now i am not going to let something break me down i am going to stay strong :):thumbsup::D:p on one wall i see the numbers 777 it must be sign.

32. Tiki 44

Tiki 44 Member Guest Account

@MD2018 I'm glad you are seeing signs, it's been two weeks since my spell was cast. Passion Panacea, I still haven't had any signs or had any movement at all, I am wishing you a happy Valentine's day as well, hang in there I hope we all get our love back very soon

33. Alyssa1286

Alyssa1286 Member Guest Account

Wow guys! I am being surrounded by angels numbers today! 311,911,811,444,44 etc. When I look them up the meanings behind the numbers all pertain to what I am going through and my end goals:) I feel like my spells and the universe are letting me know all kinds of good changes are coming. Not just with andy and I being back in communication but my own passions in life. Today i thought would be stressful due to some family situations I am helping with. But I feel so happy today! Like a burst of happyness out of no where!! Ive had spells active since January and I have 2 more spells active as of 4-5 days ago. I am still waiting for another. I feel like my spells are getting stronger and stronger I can feel it and see it LOL with all the signs. To me that means they are also growing stronger on Andy as well:D
    Even today I was behind a truck with his initials on a license plate. I see that every so often. But this time they initials were in bold red! Like I was meant to see it. To top it off the license wasnt in the normal spot where it should be. It was on the truck in a higher spot. Something made me look up. And I saw the initials in red:)

34. Lovehope

Lovehope Member Guest Account

Hello all! HELP! I have a question. I and my lover were texting last night and it ended with him making a statement pertaining to. what we were talking about. I didn't reply to it last night. I went to sleep after a minute. I was thinking about replying to it today. Since I didn't respond to it last night will replying today go against the rules? Because he hasn't said anything to. me today since then.

35. MD2018

MD2018 Member

@alexhope22 thanks a lot for your explanation on signs and movement.
    This explains everything in detail.
    So far I have seen one movement (he unblocked me on Telegram app)
    Signs many : Listening his name around. Saw his name at the shop / many other places as well.
    Dreams (one by me recently after Ashra casted Almagesta spell and one by my aunt after the passion panacea was active )
    Birthdate not sure yet. Numbers in the doubles and Triples form not yet.
    Feeling exhausted, drained and even helpless many times.
    Saw his favorite jersey as well many times.
    I am amazed to share this and really I am waiting for the biggest movement (he initiates the contact)
    Just 2 more days left on Valentine's Day. Wish he could me mine forever and ever.
    Ashra, I know you will definitely make this happen, you are truly an asset to all of us!
    Thanks for coming in my life as a ray of hope. Sooner he will be fine, I can feel this.
    Positive vibes and love to everyone:):):)

36. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

@Lovehope, i personally would let it go for now. As long as your text conversation was positive up until you feel asleep i wouldnt worry about anything . But I would certainly wait for him to contact again. He's probably a little busy right now.

37. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Hi kelena, I feel even though I have experienced so much the pass years and I know how you feel inside. Sometimes it seems like forever but it isn't, Ashra spells will work on your lover and you will see movements in time. Patient is the key and if two years fighting hard for my lover then I know you can wait and let your spells fix the problems in your relationship. If you need to talk I am here to listen. Continue to stay positive and believe in your spells and Ashra. I believe in the power of love and so does Ashra .

38. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Lovehope! How are you? That's such a tricky question lol. I personally think that it's fine to reply back to his message now as you fell asleep. It's him who reached out first, so I don't think it will go against the rule. However, it is better to ask Ashra first so that you won't do any mistake. Have a great day!!! @Unsure59! Oh I didn't know about it. Thank you for sharing with us. I also felt the same way during the spellcast, but didn't know that it's something to do with my significant other. Our spells make us feel the lovers emotions. I've been feeling a bit low for the past few days. He might feel the same way, well hope so lol.

39. Vanessa White

Vanessa White Member Guest Account

Update: Hey Forum! So I purchased the Algamesta spell and it was cast last week, it has been working well!! I have movements!! My lover has been consistent lately! I’m hoping it last forever! Lol .... sending positivity to all the ones in waiting & the ones who already have your lovers back!!! Love & light ♥️

40. jessjoe18

@Fera
    Hey my friend how are you doing? Any progress with your lover? I have seen you have spells casted and I was wondering if you don't mind me asking how are things going? Any contact yet girl I am praying because I have been reading in these threads and I see you have been here for a bit and I just was wondering how are you. just know you are in my prayers thoughts and I am sending you all the positive vibes love light I can send you. Hope you are well have a great evening