1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Svetlana

Svetlana Member Guest Account

@Chelsey Kortz hey how are you dear.
    I would suggest you to contact @Ashra Koehn. Tell her that you would like to purchase this spell and she will then send to you the link. Email her and she will be more than happy to help you.

Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Chelsey Kortz likes this.
  2. Vanessa_Natalia2206

Vanessa_Natalia2206 Member Guest Account

@bumble bee all of Ashra spells are permanent. :) and you have to be believe that it will be permanent

3. B23075

B23075 Member

I take that back guys, he reached out to me. And this time it was unexpected and he put effort into the response. So now I’m waiting for Ashra to cast the spell tonight and update me tomorrow. I’m excited

4. Svetlana

@Fera. Hello how are you. Thank you so much you made my day I am so happy now. I am so happy that I can be part of this amazing positive forum. I'm so lucky that I have you all. I feel so positive when I read so many good positive reviews and how everyone is so good to each other. I am blessed that I found Ashra Koehn. She is amazing. My friend forever.

@Fera thank you. You made my day. Thank you. Sending lot's of positive vibes your way

5. Svetlana

Hello everyone I would like to ask about the object of desire please. I would like to know what it does and how long it's takes to see signs and results I know that every ones situation is different and unique. I would like to know as much us you know about this spell please.

Thank you.

6. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Hi X_OT , That's great news home front is looking good , Just give everything time to work on situation and you will see movements each day.

Hi bumblebee bee , Yes Ashra spells are permanent once she have cast them on your lover. You can read it on her website that her spell is %100 real to keep your lover with you. Since I have been with Ashra I never read that her clients came back due to their lovers leaving them. I suggest you seal your spells to keep them safe from outside interference.

Hi kelena, I feel that you're letting to many people's in your head and your relationship with your lover. First of all once you have purchased a spell and Ashra have cast your spells, The important thing is stay positive and believe in your heart your lover will return to you. There's no need to be doing other magic on your situation. Stop listening to outsiders who doesn't have a clue what's really going on in your relationship . Ashra spells are %100 real and it is your call to fight for your lover or walk away from it all, I know some people aren't as stronger to fight for themselves, Ashra is always fighting for her clients I should know . This lady fought for me two years and I also fought for myself. I didn't let people fill my head up about my lover and if you truly want to have your lover back in your life. I suggest you stay positive and start trusting Ashra and all she stands for. Stop talking to friends about your situation because it is all negative.

7. Tomeka

Tomeka Member

@ Ashely9300 Yes Indeed I have guys that I use to talk to as friends trying to inbox me I just don’t pay attention or answer them it’s crazy how it is

8. Vanessa_Natalia2206

:po_O Hi forum family hope you guys are having a wonderful Monday !! So I think I made my love jealous because my boss he has the same name as my love. We’re pretty good friends tbh . I posted a pic of him and I and I don’t think my love liked that very much .:woot::woot:

9. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes to me.
    My day was fine i went out with my Kids on restaurant to eat.:thumbsup:
    Peace and love to you all and hugs for you all.
    Have a nice day.;):inlove:
    @Fera yes My husband was the first to wish me happy birthday that morning.

10. Moon36

Moon36 New Member Guest Account

love ur profile pic cats rule

11. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@Ms F You will be fine with the interview don't you worry:)

12. Araba

Araba Member

@Mamie your post really cracked me up.... :laugh::laugh: I feel just the same girl.... pick up the damn phone dude

@FlyingHigh i love your love story and I wish you a fairy tale ending...

@T.P.W84 Hiya!! I guess I miss the messages,Am good,So good to read your comments again.your girl will be back... you seem very positive. Soon my friend... very soon

@Mario Guzman @Lizzardlove and all the May celebrants wish you all a happy birthday

@Kelena Ehhh girl!!! C’mon please don’t let anyone bring your spirit down or tell you what is not, what did Ashra tell you in all your spell cast? Am sure they were all positive news. Plsssss stay strong, positive and remain beautiful.

@munchkin95 Hey girlfriend, how are you doing?

Let us stay strong and positive. It’s going to happen for us all

13. Svetlana

@Mario Guzman. I am so happy for you. It's beautiful when your lover contacts you. I am happy that you seeing movements. Your love to her is beautiful and honest and your lover is still in love with you.

This is the most beautiful birthday gift you could ever ask for. Wish you all the best with the woman that your heart beats for.

Hopefully my guy will contact me as well. This month is my birthday on the 26th I wish that he will wish me a happy birthday.

@Mario Guzman I am truly happy for you please keep update me.

Sending lot's of love your way

14. Heena

Heena Member Guest Account

@bumble bee Yes, Ashras spells are permanent :)

@Kelena Keep doing what your doing! It sounds like your doing great, our spells are constantly working:) it won't be long until your lover is back!

Love and light to all xxx

15. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@Mamie So pleased you saw your lover and he acknowledged you in a friendly way evil laugh indeed mmmmmhahhahaha you can only imagine how that sounds. Ashra e-mailed me tonight very pleased with what it said :)

16. Honeybee20

Honeybee20 New Member Guest Account

Mystery 11 my lover told me that she had a dream about me. I didn’t tell her but I dreamed about her the same night. I hope this encourages you!

17. Will062016

Will062016 Member

Today on my way home from work I saw two good signs I saw a car's plate that had K A 2 2 2 and then I saw an exact car like Kathleen but a different color and then I saw another cards played 000 and on another 888 and on another 0 0 0 and 111. What could the spells be telling me? I know that the numbers mean Angels numbers but what are they telling me?
    Even though I have been thinking about Kathleen and I haven't seen much signs lately until now

18. Italiangirl

Italiangirl Member

Does anyone happen to know what it means when you reach Level 2? Anything you can do,etc? Also I’d greatly appreciate any and all positive vibes right now. I’m just praying for things to come together for me and my lover to be in my arms again soon. Praying for better days ahead. Thank you everyone!!!!

19. WithHope

WithHope New Member Guest Account

Hi. Ashra is casting for me this evening again. Triple strength with a seal. Hopefully - I'll get the results I need and want.

Today has been an odd day. Barely slept. Woke up exhausted, but jittery and anxious. Took a nap. And I had a dream. It's the first dream I've had of any kind in at least 6 months. And my ex was in it...

Opened the front door to what I guess was my house. 2 people I used to work with were there. Was surprised to see them. Then I looked into the street and my ex had rolled up in his car. Was shocked to see him since he doesn't know the coworkers. Everybody came inside. I went into another room to get dressed. Pulled out my favorite really old jeans and tee (actual clothes I own in real life). When I came back out my ex was gone. I looked out the window. His car was gone. I got upset. The 2 coworkers told me they'd arranged the whole thing for him to show up and that he'd be right back. Then I saw his vape pen left on another windowsill and knew he'd be back. Next and last thing I saw was me and him in his car. Then I was awake...

Just thought I'd share. Here's to positive results from my casting and dream coming true.

With hope,
    Jen

20. BB Nation

BB Nation New Member Guest Account

Will Ashra give me an update weeks after casting my spell?

21. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello @Diane1023! Yes Ashra has a luck spell. It's called Bluetooth of Valor spell. It is pretty affordable. You can check on its description in the resource section or her another website. @Italiangirl! Once you reach the next level, you will be awarded some badges, trophies and also additional karma points. @Lizzardlove! Aww that's so sweet! It is clear that he still loves you. Hope your days are always filled with happiness and love. @Svetlana! I am doing okay and thank you for asking. Yes we all are so lucky to be in the right hands of Ashra. You are my new friend now! Lol. Oh yeah sweety, if you want to build up your points, you should make sure that you have 70 words or more in every post or else you won't get any points. Just make a long post okay hehe. Object of Desire is a great spell. It works perfectly alongside Passion Panacea. Just go to the resource section to find out more about it.

22. Hopefulinusa

Hopefulinusa Member Guest Account

@chayjose Happy birthday
    @Lizzardlove happy belated bday
    Congrats to all that have seen or had movement..
    I'm staying very positive and have lots of energy. I've lost 40 pound since February!! Feeling very good about my self.

Love to all,
    L

23. Mario Guzman

Mario Guzman Member Guest Account

@Svetlana I will keep you updated, yes It was beautiful hearing from her twice this past weekend. I do love her.

@Araba thank you for the birthday wishes

24. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh Member Guest Account

@Diane1023 there is a spell called Evocation of Favorable opinion who was cast when my now husband needed "luck" with promotion and duty station, and he got picked off the list the very next month. I would suggest however that you email Ashra just to make sure that there is no a better spell for your particular situation. Hope that helps.

25. Kelena

Kelena Member

@Sandra J THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!
    I was desperate to talk to someone about him. No one will listen anymore and I have been having these surging feelings of love for him out of nowhere. I feel that that is my spells jumping a hurdle or something.
    I will have to learn to keep my mouth shut from now on. I didn’t realize that this particular “friend” felt this way. And it’s funny, HER relationship is CRAP but she poops all over MINE and me and him instead of looking in the mirror and working on her own!!!
    Anyway...
    I want to thank you from the deepest part of my grateful heart for listening to me. I love this man so much...he can be rotten and stubborn but also so sweet too. I just miss him so much and want to hear his voice and see his handsome face and know he is mine...
    I will accept your fantastic advice and make the decision on this day May 13, 2019 to keep this to myself and build up positivity. I love ASHRA and will keep growing and living and loving myself until I get to see him once more.
    Hugs and love to @Sandra J!
    Continued love to you and Kenneth!

26. Kelena

Kelena Member

@Will062016 the angel signs are telling you the situation is receiving energy and it is moving forward! Those are AMAZING signs! Congratulations!!!

27. MD2018

MD2018 Member

Happy Mother's Day to everyone :) every gal / women plays a big role in men's life. She has got the power of enthusiasm, positivity and power to be strong in all situations. God had given more and more powers to woman.
    It was Mother's Day on Sunday and I was at my friend's place.. Their kids bought cake for her and wished her Mother's Day... It was a tough time for me , but I tried to manage and didnt drop a tear off, as looking all this I started missing my son a lotttt, who is just 28 months old.. My small rockstar, I miss him soooo muchhh.. Was indeed a tough time and I wished, my son was with me and he tells me Momma....
    Love him sooo much....
    My birthday is on July 10, I wish we 3 (me, my son, my ex) are together by the time.. I want to be with my son on my birthday.. Wish my ex contacts me and we get Marry again... :( :)

28. mystery_11

mystery_11 Member

@Honeybee20 thank you for you answer. I wish what he sees in dreams to become actions at some points. It’s really hurtful all this. I just took distance from everything and don’t go to the park when he is there so we don’t hurt each other’s .Being around it’s upsetting for him when he fights the spells so I don’t want to torture both of us. Yesterday though I passed when back from gym but all dog owners and him were kind of away so we didn’t meet but I am sure he noticed me from far.

29. Vanessa_Natalia2206

I get flashbacks of my love and I a lot . Guess it’s the signs from the spells :p

30. Hi forum family.. ❤️
    First of all, I wanted to say a happly birthday to so many beautiful Taurusans out here on this forum! You truly deserved LOVE ❤️ My partner @GayAstroMan is a Taurus as well, his twin flame is a Scorpio and I am a Leo.. we three are fixed signs and our bonding is stronger than ever! Because of the spells ❤️

I've not posted yesterday to update everybody that my spell has successfully casted and Ashra believed me were right about this spell is something. I'm glad I asked her for another spell at right time so we did take a moment to look indepth into spellbook for my situation with Arte. I am so relieved and satisfying with what we have done working with Ashra and her help. I know we gave her a load of works but the result is all we wanted! I'm so happy and feels so great that I grabbed this lovely spell and of course with a seal that keep it permentantly. ❤️
    Before she emailed me, I was a bit down after seeing Arte ran over me with his affection hug and caring about us. Wake up wishing it was real. It been a while to see his face and made my chest tear. Later that day, I tell GayAstroMan when he makes his contact and please let me know while I'm in bed and wondering why I said that for first time ever since. Right now, I am barely having enough sleep and thinking a lot of good things about Arte and us being together back in December 2017 and February 2018. I start to develop more feelings for no others, only him and I don't feel being emptiness anymore. I know he feels that same way. I'm very positive that he will make his effort in contact us anytime soon. I believed in miracle works and Ashra believed in us being together real soon. Thank you Ashra for casted two spells for this special month. :) We don't think we will give you more works but of course we will keep you posted on our process! ❤️

31. Miranda94

Miranda94 New Member Guest Account

Also I’m thankful, Ashra Koehn always responded to my emails and reassured me that my love was coming back to me. I can’t thank you enough Ashra

32. bumble bee

bumble bee New Member Guest Account

33. bumble bee

bumble bee New Member Guest Account

@Sandra J :Thank you for the extra tips Sandra:) I’m fairly new to spell castings and my knowledge is limited.:)
    Thank you :)

34. Venus

Venus New Member Guest Account

Anyone have success with the any job spells here. Thinking of doing one but not sure which one

35. MikeM

MikeM New Member

Had a dream last night that woke up with blurry sleepy eyes and Amanda had just gotten out of my bed. Of course I was very confused. lol. She saw I was awake and laid back down and we looked at each other. I was still trying to comprehend what was happening. She said her parents were in the kitchen making breakfast. Of course I stumbled over my words and was like wait, what? What happened, what are you doing here? I said I thought you were with what's his name.
    I can't remember everything she said but it was something along the lines of she had to see where it was going with him. And I could not make out what she said she discovered about him that caused her to no longer want to date him. I asked her again what it was and I still cannot make out what she said. Next thing I know we were eating breakfast with her parents.
    I've had dreams of missing her and just being around her like normal but this is a first time this dream has appeared. I don't know if it's a sign or I am fighting the fact that she may be slipping further away. I want to believe it is a sign.
    Thoughts from the community.?

36. Mamie

Mamie Member

@Araba glad you got a laugh! lol stubborn dudes, huh. Thanks for the shout out and for your words to everyone.
    @Alyssa1286 thank you! I think it is movement, indeed - Ashra said it'd be coming faster now. Wondering what is coming next!
    I'm kinda going out of my mind wondering when he'll actually reach out. But out of my mind in a good way - wonder, not worry. And I wonder how the heck he will know that he is wanted and so loved...... then I had an AHA moment. I don't need to know HOW, that's my spells' and Ashra's job - all I need to know is that he WILL! Give it all over to spells and Ashra, all your faith, guys. She is the best.
    @T.P.W84 I can hear that evil laugh!!! Thank you! I'm glad you got a good update from Ashra - doesn't that feel so good when she updates you? To you and @Charmedgurl9584 thank you - I am an Aquarian with heavy Virgo tendencies. I used to say that my Aquarian eccentricities cause my nervous Virgo a lot of angst.... lol.

Feeling better this week, though still a roller coaster a bit. Sleeping heavily. I usually don't sleep much, so this has to be the spells working on Steven. Who is a Leo. VERY Leo lol. But I'm ready to roar back at him lol. I hope both of you are doing well this week, stay the course mates - you and everyone else here!

@Michelle Calvin that is AWESOME that he's back and living with you! YIPPEE!!!

37. Ashra Koehn

Ashra Koehn Well-Known Member Staff Member

Update: Last week I received a lot of emails from clients who are now reunited with their lover. :inlove: I'm beyond happy to hear back from so many people.

Today I am making Cherish In Love available for a limited time. (See Below).

Cherish In Love: https://www.ashra.net/s/cherish-in-love.html

I feel this is going to be an amazing week and I will have more good news to share shortly.

Neelam, Cheryl77, Mirica Choi and 5 others like this.
  38. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

Happy belated birthday @cheyjose

@Xedrek Yes, stay away from having information leaked to your regarding your lover, even if you and this other person are friends.

@Ashley9300 I have had some guys friends come out of the woodwork but also a lot of random guys, on Facebook.

That is great she wished you happy birthday @Mario Guzman . I hope my lover does the same for me for my birthday next week.

Good luck on your phone interview @Ms. F

@EricaLeeCollins199226 Yep and that's what I did and plan to do again at some pint, uploading pics of yourself looking nice/sexy. Like you say, I feel the best outcome is getting his attention but at the very least will boost your confidence.

I enjoyed reading your success story @Michelle Calvin It is always helpful to hear from those who Ashra has successfully reunited with their lovers.

@T.P.W84 Thank you. I know I was a good girlfriend BUT I also messed up really badly in a lot of ways, mainly just being very selfish and expecting more from him than he was able to give, without doing as much compromise on my end.

@FlyingHigh I am sure Ashra will help overcome these challenges since she brought you guys back and married!

Congrats on the weight loss @Hopefulinusa

@Kelena Please please please don't listen to the friends who tell you to cut your lover out. Don't let what they say bring your hopes down. Like @Charmedgurl9584 said, you know who you want to be with and that feeling deep down you KNOW it will happen.
    I made this mistake again mentioning I plan to go back to the way things were, to my coworker, and she responds very casually "and if not, you move on." Like immediately dismissive and not caring at all. Don't get me wrong, she does care, is a very sweet woman and friend, but that is the same to be said usually of most my friends who just feed me generic sympathy. She herself is going through a messy divorce process SO you do have to keep in mind the bias from these third parties.
    Ultimately it is NOT WORTH mentioning the situation at all with anyone if they aren't going to back you 100%.

39. Svetlana

@Venus. Hello how you doing. I haven't ask for a job spell but I know that so many people's had success. I read so many good reviews about the jobs spell. I would suggest you to find a link to it and you can read more about it.

Good luck with it and don't worry everything gonna work out in your favour. Think positive.

Sending lot's of love and positive vibes your way.