1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Butterfly07

Butterfly07 Member

2. Jadyn Ray

Jadyn Ray Member Guest Account

this might be a dumb question but when you guys talk to your spells what do you say?

The Siren and Butterfly07 like this.
  3. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

Does anyone know, does Ashra's job spell help in attaining a specific job, or more general for a better job? I want to get back to my old job but they are not able to hire again yet so I wasn't sure if Ashra's spell can help speed things along and urge them to where they have enough work where they can hire me again.

Gemmbo1983 likes this.
  4. Cov19

Cov19 New Member Guest Account

Can you talk to ashra on the phone?

5. Dree

Dree Member Guest Account

@MsViolet: This is normal and can absolutely be the spells. I had something similiar happen to me.

6. DynamiteDolly

DynamiteDolly Member

@KittyFaro

Answer to your question is it’s different for everyone. Some see movement within days, weeks or months. I’m still waiting for movement and it’s almost been a year in December. It’s frustrating having to wait trust me I know.

Hope that helps ❤️

7. Suzy1019

Suzy1019 New Member Guest Account

@ FlyingHigh. Congratulations this is such an awesome and inspiring story. Happy life long married life to you both I say :)
    @ Ashra Koehn. I and many other are so much in awe of the hard work, effort and care you put into reuniting us with our loved ones. You are a gem. Thank you.

8. missnina10

missnina10 Well-Known Member

I’m thinking of purchasing another spell would that help? Because i know i probably slowed it down by having my friend tell her I needed a conversation but she told him to tell me to text her which I'm not gonna do! Is the spell gonna slow down?

9. marie3240

marie3240 Member

Hello forum family! Cold & first snow out here in my city. Just wishing I could snuggle up and enjoy it with my lover hopefully soon! Still waiting for information on the break up spell i ordered I’m super excited and can’t wait for my manifestation!!

10. PrettyBlackBerry

PrettyBlackBerry Member Guest Account

Ashra is so great...nothing happens over night but it does happen with working with her and simply having patience... I'm so much in love and I have worked with Ashra about a year now and I finally have my man I always had him but he was afraid of what he felt for me and so he often fought his feelings as well as ran from them. As I mentioned in a post update recently on here... I’m finally in a real relationship and I wont stop there I will continue to work with ashra to make sure my relationship remain strong as well as balanced from all outsiders and negativity cause we don't need that anymore in our lives I just want us to continue to enjoy each other and love each other always cause one day I want us to become husband and wife although he is already claiming me as his wife I want it to become a reality but I want us both to be truly ready to make that step! To everyone that is waiting on results please stay strong and focus only positive thoughts on your lover your breakthrough is near and you to will be happy again I promise...blessings to you all!

Andib, Lizzardlove, Lollielou and 6 others like this.
  11. Xedrek

Xedrek Member

I took time today to talk to my spells and thanked them along with Ashra. I asked for signs of progress to to hear from My Girl and 3 times today I found in repetition, 7s and 1s, it was either sets of 777 or 111 wherever i looked!

Stay strong everyone things will flow into fruition soon!!:D

12. X_OT

X_OT Member

@MsViolet

Yes!! The loved spells casted can create an energy around you to be loved, so naturally those events will occur! Also don’t be surprised if you hear back from old flings.

13. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Member Guest Account

@Jane Alexander It's a good sign:) keep asking you will receive more.

@Xedrek This forum is a godsend like Ashra

@kmkicp1014 It is a sign mate I have had a fair few dreams last 7 months it's working :)

@Vanessa_Natalia2206 Does sound like a good spell :)

@LostLove She is amazing be careful of scam spellcasters there are loads out there.

@Maron Screaming love cries is a good spell by all accounts sounds like you have brought well:)

@MadForLove He will come around your in the right place and Ashra can and will help you

@Gemmbo1983 We are all here to support you in not a parent but from people I know that are it's tough but your strong and can have what you want.

@Heena I'm fine myself hope your well?

@Butterfly07 He will be in touch :)

@Lizzardlove My friend you will be a family again soon:)

@marie3240 Depends on which spell I think there is an element of them breaking up to be with you. I would imagine it's the invert of a love spell simply instead of positivity negativity towards the third party making it impossible for your lover to stay with them that and the desire to be with you seen through things the the third party don't do that you do are.

@Steeltoeflipflops Amen to that brother

@EricaLeeCollins199226 Families are complicated around this sort of thing I'm highly loved and respected by my family but like you said while they mean well they have to accept it's your life.

@Reema Daher a few days usually

@Nita1 She can solve your problem

@MsViolet It is a test from the universe yes I have had more female attention unwanted to be honest as I want it from my girl and no one else. You may also find past partners that you don't want coming out of the woodwork example my ex before the girl I want got in touch out of the blue and very friendly believe it or not it is a good sign that everything is working. Just pass the test by not giving in to anyone else other than the 1 you want.

@Sophia7mc Well done for keeping friendly with him after that and this other spell sounds good. The past is gone your future is brighter

@Marie F The answer is she can help you

@Jason Spear It is a start stay on good terms and don't contact first until your back together she has to contact you first.

@X_OT I agree Love yourself and others will too

@Mo1967 Your welcome my friend and yes it was a pleasing report they all are to be honest seen a lot of signs the last 2 weeks aswell

@FlyingHigh Now you live up to your user name I'm pleased you have got your lover:)

@marie3240 She will correct you if your wrong I usually find no response means you don't need to know th answer because the course of action you want to take is the right one.

@JT It will be when you least expect it.

@MadForLove Talking to the spells works well keep doing it

14. MurrayWalker

MurrayWalker New Member Guest Account

@DarlingNiki That was a really beautiful post. Thank you for sharing that with us all.

15. Unique Star

Unique Star Member Guest Account

16. Unique Star

Unique Star Member Guest Account

@MadForLove OMGOSH this is great news! It also gives me hope! Especially since I haven't seen any signs yet. Wow. Thanks for sharing this

17. I’m going to talk to my spells tonight I usually try to when I’m not at work haha :) hope everyone has a great day today . I’m going to order tri force luminosity tomorrow! :)

Gemmbo1983 likes this.
  18. Ruavolsfan2

Ruavolsfan2 New Member Guest Account

Hello!! I am so happy to join this group. Ashra is still doing spells right? I contacted her a few days ago for the first time about my situations and I haven’t received anything from her. I know she is a very busy person helping everyone but I just thought I might would hear from her by now. Has anyone tried her money spells? I have worked 21 years in a prison and made my way up through the ranks. I have nothing at all to show for it. I’d love to have a bigger nicer home for me and my family and some toys to enjoy with my 3 kids like a bass boat, ATVS and a camper. In my line of work you have to have hobbies or stress will kill you before you ever retire.

19. Sophia7mc

Sophia7mc Member Guest Account

So i had a dream of my love Anthony last night. And in my dream we were texting and as far as seeing me or meeting up, he said "not right now because im still pretty upset with you". So i take it as my spells are working on him & he just needs time to get past everything so he can come back to me.

@Ashra Koehn is this a sign?

@Forum Fam what do u all think? I need some reassurance & positivity right now.

20. Elena75

Elena75 New Member Guest Account

That’s great... I hope good things will come to you

21. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Hi Jason Spear that's great news your lover sent you a text message this morning meaning your spells are working now, Continue to stay positive knowing everything will work out and your lover will returned back to you.

Hi Marie F, Sorry to hear how things are going between you and your husband right now, Know that your spells will adjust his bad attitude towards you and he will become a better person towards you. I know it seems rough right now and things seen to be falling apart for you, but I know Ashra will fix your marriage and bring back the love of your life so your kids will have both parents in their lives.

Hi MsViolet, I also had other men coming towards me once Ashra started casting spells for me and I still do today. I have no desire to be with no other men except for the man that I have fought for over the years and finally have him back thanks to Ashra. I have always told myself purchasing as many spells from Ashra I will not just let men change my way of thinking about the man I love and again you really have to go with your heart.

Lollielou likes this.
  22. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

@MsViolet ahhh :) and welcome those are signs you've been receiving. I'm also happy to hear about that. The universe is bringing people who in your life who are finding you attractive. Know you don't have to answer them but yeah this is because of Ashra's spells. You will hear from your friend "C" soon.

A lot of members have seen people such as exes try to get back with them due to the universes test. It's optionally to be with them as it also wants to show your loyalty to your lover. I believe if we do take the request to hook up with others it won't affect the spells. However it's best to follow the heart and stick with the plan and be with your love. Especially if it's a soulmate connection.

23. Taylor wesley

Taylor wesley New Member Guest Account

Hello All! Today I received THE EMAIL! The email where Ashra casted my spell! I am so excited and positive. I am happy and am so grateful for finding Ashra. I got Passion Panacea. I couldn’t be happier and I just can’t wait for my lover to be back in my arms. He means the world to me and this is huge. I can’t thank Ashra Koehn enough for being so kind a patient with me. I know I’d become impatient at times but I didn’t know how busy she was. I’m just grateful I found her. Thank you Ashra. I did take a nap earlier and he was in my dream and in the dream we were together! Since we broken up he has been in my dreams but we weren’t together. I take that as a sign!Will be giving updates!

Vanessa_Natalia2206 likes this.
  24. Marie F

Marie F New Member Guest Account

Hi everyone! Ashra informed me that she casted my spell a few days ago. The past couple of days I have been feeling very anxious and terribly missing my husband. I have been very restless and cannot seem to sit still. My husband and I have no contact because of the protection order the court granted me and our children. I hope thou that the spell is stronger and he soon finds a way to make contact. I have only ordered 1 spell for now and I hope to see movement from this. Thank you Ashra and I hope to receive a reply from you from the email I sent about my concern. I am curious if my husband is getting the same feelings as I do too.

jacqueline

25. The Siren

The Siren Active Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone, it's been nearly two days since I was last on here, I've been hectically busy with my little one :angelic:(my 5 year old son). It's kind of cold over here as we speak so I'm all cuddled up under my blankets in my warm bed while catching up reading on everyone's recent posts. :D I'm so thrilled to hear most of you got full results very quickly from your Halloween spells while for others it took a bit long for it to kick in, regardless congratulations to all of you to make it this far! :inlove::inlove::inlove: Update for this post I've been seeing lots of signs since my last spell has been cast. :angelic: The Little Mermaid Live was on T.V the other night. I watched the whole thing. It reminds me so much of Bobby and I. It didn't click in my head to realize that my spells were working until the movie was almost over. I felt very "relaxed happy" I don't know if that made any sense. I took this as a "big sign" Lol! :p Also at the very beginning of the movie When Ariel sings,"Part Of Your World" it feels as if it's a message I'm sending to Bobby to let him know what I desire. :inlove::rolleyes::inlove: Another thing I took notice is I've been feeling very emotional for the last couple of days. I feel I want to burst out crying my eyes out for no reason, this came out of nowhere but this is a sign to let me know that my spells are in progress.

@Californiaburrito Hello how are you? I got the three question reading from Ashra, it went well. :) It's a tiny bit negative but at the end it will work out and I will be in Bobby's future. :inlove::inlove::inlove: Now I just need to know "when" exactly that he'll come back to me, I'm just hoping Ashra has an answer for my question. I'm going to get another question reading done this coming month. How many questions do you want answered from Ashra? I want to get the five question reading but I still need a lot of karma points to be able to reach that level, and destiny points as well. :)

Xedrek likes this.
  26. KittyFaro

KittyFaro New Member Guest Account

That's wonderful :) and definitely a step in the right direction. Little acorns, make big trees :)

Cayde likes this.
  27. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member

So this morning I have been told my husband is taking me to court. Now what? How can I stay positive when he’s doing this ?

28. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

Fell asleep earlier and dreamed for the first time my lover texting me. Ashra told me just recently how my lover would act when we text for the first time.

My lover acted the same as Ashra told me how he would act. In the dream he left me text messages. When I responded to one of them texts I must of said something not too smart. He messaged back and said "you're rejecting me" . I think that happened because I replied too late. I honestly couldn't think of anything to type.

You know how you control your dream? I did. I just made the wrong moves. Hopefully the spells are not picking off of my impatience and negativity because I keep counting on when he's coming back. Its getting worse for me not to worry that I'm so close to emailing Ashra on his arrival. I know I shouldn't do that but he's so stubborn :(. I
    just want him holding me in his arms rn.

shanhow likes this.
  29. DarlingNiki

DarlingNiki Member Guest Account

Good Morning, everyone, my husband finally text me back about my questions I had about our daughter and about an item that he ordered for my mom's birthday party next Saturday. I know in my heart that he will be home soon, he has been through a lot this year besides just our situation. He's lost his mom and several other family members within a 6 month period. When he was with whom we shall not name she brought him down so bad that he is on the verge of losing his job that he has been with for years and worked so hard to grow within the company. But overall we know the devil will not win, God is in our corner and he has sent us Ashra, one of his special angels to help us through our circumstances. I was a little down yesterday but my spirits are starting to lift as the day goes along and just now I started having my anxiety feelings...you guys know what that means.....@Ashra....thank you....thank you......thank you. Hugs and kisses to you all and be blessed!

Vanessa_Natalia2206 likes this.
  30. Lilac008

Lilac008 New Member Guest Account

Thanks Ashra. Can't wait to have him back.

Gemmbo1983 likes this.
  31. Jailynn1122

Jailynn1122 New Member Guest Account

You see results already? What spell did u ask for? I’m new here and after seeing all these reviews of her work actually working I’m sold! Just haven’t heard back from her yet.. I want to know what spell I should use before I pay anything. I’m excited tho

32. Hi @The Siren :) nice meeting you! I’m glad it’s positive overall! I’m sure you will be with your Bobby soon and I hope Ashra can tell you when that will be too. :laugh:

I saw that Ashra used to offer future sight reading but I’m not sure if it’s still offered now if not I’ll probably go with the five questions one. I have so many things I want to know lol. How do you gain karma points and destiny points? I’m sorry I’m new to this forum and I’m still trying to figure how things work.

33. Jailynn1122

Jailynn1122 New Member Guest Account

Hello I’m new here and have no idea what I’m doing lol! I’m waiting on an email from Ashra. She has the best reviews! I need help getting my lover back. I know she’s busy I just hope she gets back to me soon..

34. Steeltoeflipflops

Steeltoeflipflops New Member Guest Account

I hope everyone is enjoying their day while staying positive.
    My positivity is through the roof.
    My wife will be back in my arms really soon.
    I can't wait till im the one doing one of those Ashra YouTube success story videos.

35. B23075

B23075 Member

Just bought 5 battles again but this time I added a lot of people and the dragons blood triple seal. Was my first time in a year buying an actual seal and I feel really good about it. I have to remove these people because they have been in the way. What makes me more excited is that it’s priority casting. Because of retrograde I have been feeling a little bummed out but since I got this spell and the seal I feel a little more hopeful. Thinking in getting another 1 question reading!! I wanna snoop in on our future together since it will soon be 2020.

36. MadForLove

MadForLove Member

Hi @Ashra Koehn @Ashra. I am really sorry for the constant emails. And I know how busy you are. But I would really appreciate a response. It always gives me such hope hearing from you. Thanks.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

37. CMMMforever

CMMMforever New Member Guest Account

Is there a spell to get forgiveness, compassion, and to stop the anger and resentment from an ex?

38. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

Yayyy
    @Taylor wesley, congrats!! :) girlll
    You're already seeing signs and it's only been a day right ? That is good!! Lots of us don't receive signs in a day. I know mine didn't take a day but longer than that. I think yours gonna manifest quickly for you.

Ashra is a very busy woman so yeah .. we won't hear from her daily but we hear from her within 3-5 days during this time.
    When I joined like you last year and was ready to get things scheduled in I think it only took her a day.

Oh and please update us. I'll be looking forward to hearing more.

39. Gianika

Gianika New Member Guest Account

Good morning. Can I ask did she contacted you through her icloud?

40. MsViolet

MsViolet New Member Guest Account

I just wanted to pop in and say a GIANT thank you to everyone for listening, and offering his/her advice and experience! :inlove:

And, of course, an extremely heartfelt thank you to the amazing Ashra Koehn!

I am still navigating this forum, and I haven't figured out how to "like" a post, but rest assured, I absolutely have nothing but love for everyone here.

I sincerely feel that, with Ashra's innate gift, as well as the positive vibrations from everyone here, our lives will become more fulfilled as we reach our relationship/life goals.