1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. B23075

B23075 Active Member

Stuck between Force of Will and Never Let Me Go. Both are expensive as hell, either way if this reading goes well, I will get both one at a time.

Gemmbo1983 likes this.
  2. B23075

B23075 Active Member

@Ashra Koehn hope you’re doing Black Friday this year :wtf::nailbiting:

Lollielou and shanhow like this.
  3. Kaitlyn Pitre

Kaitlyn Pitre Member

@Ashra Koehn THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I’m so happy right now.

4. Kaitlyn Pitre

Kaitlyn Pitre Member

oops :p My spell update from Ashra was beyond AMAZING!! It will not be long for me now. Ashra you truly are an angel.

Lizzardlove likes this.
  5. Kas

Kas Member

Congrats to everyone who got this spell!! I would have myself but I have been busy helping my man with gas money lately, and ever since my Halloween spell things are going quite well for us :), spending more time together and he's been very affectionate in public like we used to be in the very beginning of our relationship, today he even came to pick me up on his lunch break to say hi and wished I could have made him a sandwich for lunch like I used to do so I will be doing that for him soon :thumbsup:

6. Mo1967

Mo1967 Member Guest Account

Well all, I think a major moment! I'm still shaking now, had a message from my husband tonight on messenger, asking about post I sent him. Then he asked me how I was, wow. It's a start! Yes I'm happy still hoping and praying that this is the start of us :woot:fingers crossed:inlove:

Andib, Twiggy and Cayde like this.
  7. Butterfly07

Butterfly07 Member

@munchkin95 don't worry I feel that you will be together as one before years end or early next year!

munchkin95 likes this.
  8. Ggirl

Ggirl New Member Guest Account

I’m so excited to hear a response back from her! I’ve read the reviews so many times and I’m hopeful that she can help my situation ☺️

9. The Siren

The Siren Active Member Member Plus Account

Good afternoon everyone! I just purchased my last spell, I feel completely satisfied with this last one I just ordered. So now I can just sit back and watch as all several of my spells manifest it's way through to my Bobby. :inlove: Next will be another reading from Miss. Ashra, which will be coming not to far now. :) I will fill you all in on the updates really soon.

@Vanessa_Natalia2206 How are you, how is your week going so far, anything new? :D

Ashra Koehn, Thank you for this offer to everyone, I get really excited when someone posts about their results of their lover returning back to them or hearing from them for the first
    time! :inlove: Talk to you soon! :inlove:

@Taylor wesley hun, you must be patient and wait for your spell to kick in, and remain positive at all times believing that your spells will do it's job which it will.

@munchkin95 Wow it sounds like your lover is strongly giving you your desires which is great! It's just getting better and better for you, I'm very happy to hear this! :woot:

@CMMMforever It's a start, keep thinking positive. It sounds like it won't be much longer now until your husband comes back home, please keep us update of what comes next. :angelic:

I will get back to you all soon, I need to go pick up my son from his school. Maybe tonight I'll write another post on here, do keep me updated with all of your stories, love you all. xoxoxo <3

10. Karen.A

Karen.A Member Guest Account

I've got my spell casting updates from Ashra.......oh boy...... something she said about my lover describes him totally!
    Dream to dare or dare to dream?
    Hope everyone gets good news.

11. lovelymegan

lovelymegan New Member

Hey, Ashra thanks for reviewing my situation I hope your doing well and hope to hear from you soon.

12. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

@Ashra @Ashra Koehn I cannot wait for you to cast Ice into Fire for me. I know you've started doing castings for the full moon. So I know you'll be super busy. Hope hear back from you prolly this weekend. I'll be crossing my fingers. May I hear from him ugh can't wait for the day already :rolleyes:

13. Monkey14

Monkey14 New Member Guest Account

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on the forum, so I hope I'm doing this correct. Ashra is such an awesome person!! It's so amazing to actually find someone that's cares about helping others. Ashra Koehn has given me so much good news today that I am bubbling over with joy!! Thank you Ashra! You are amazing.

14. Will062016

Will062016 Member

Hey guys, before I got Ashra's update of the Demand of the Heart spell, I had another dream where my girl appeared.
    I don't recall much but all I can recall is that I am on some sort of mission and I just completed and then some as she appeared right there in front of me and she leaned forward and kiss me. She then smiled at me and then vanished. Then I continued walking on this cobblestone street and then I wake up.
    I did see the full moon last night and it was beautiful. Big as the moon seen on All Hallows Eve.
    Has anyone ever had this similar dream before?

15. @Diane1023 - I too have noticed that prepaid Visa cards don't work on Pay Pal. I've been getting the MasterCard Vanilla pre paid cards and they seem to work. You just have to give it an hour to 3 hours to load your funds. Hopefully this helps you in the future.

Diane1023 likes this.
  16. Maribella9

Maribella9 Active Member

Hi Taylor how are you?
    you need to talk to your spell everyday like you talking to the person, i talked to all my spell everyday but i pray to god first...
    You need to stay positive,calm,and don’t spy of your lovers social media do not ask about him,don’t text or call him if you want him back right away you need to follow all that!
    When i found ashra I contacted her right away after a week or two she email me back i follow all the instruction.
    after 10 months my lover contacted me for the first time since he left me.
    And then after a month we are officially a couple again, and now its been a year since he came back! I have like 8 or 9 spells on him and I’m still talking to them, good luck to you!

17. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Active Member Guest Account

@Taylor wesley We all want our lovers back fast I'm afraid it doesn't always work that way you will need to be patient and trust the process you could get more spells as well?

@Californiaburrito Yes I have similar to that you may also experience headaches and slight fevers it effects us all in different and strange ways but all of that are signs

@Lizzardlove My pleasure I do have my off days you know my sister told me to forget my girl the other day also insulted her not too her face or online called her a very nasty word I defended my girl. No one will turn me against her no way I'm on with this and I will have her in my life for good this time.

@Reema Daher Could take a while depends on your situation and how stubborn the other person is my girl is very stubborn hence why it is taking awhile but one thing is for certain it is working and she will your situation will turn too.

@Sash Yes Ashra Koehn can help you and will.

@The Siren I'm seeing signs still had 2 more spells cast and I can feel the effects already. Hey your lover back at Christmas would be superb maybe we should write a letter to Santa lol joking aside it's a magical time of year and I don't know about you but when me and my girl are together it is magic :)

@joonbug19 Yes, there will be other chances for you stay strong.

@munchkin95 I'm well thank you had 2 more spells cast seeing signs and I can feel the spells through me if that makes sense. Monday night my sister had a go at me but I'm not letting that stop me and nothing or no one will change the way I feel about my girl. I read somewhere that if a strange thing happens that manifestation is close well Tuesday night I was in the kitchen at home minding on own business and somene knocked the door I didn't answer as I thought it maybe for my neighbour. After the 3rd knock I answered and there was someone trying to deliver me food? Food I hadn't ordered? So I said no not mine. Closed the door and thought what??? Strange but strange occurrences are meant to mean your manifestation is close :)

@CMMMforever stay on good terms keep friendly if he fully opens up his feelings then you can aswell:)

Ashra Koehn, Good to hear such a glowing update please make sure you rest my friend we all really appreciate your hard work but you need rest too:)

18. Sash

Sash New Member Guest Account

Can't wait for Ashra to reply to my message I know she's busy but im also very desparate for her help hope you can look into it soon.

19. Kallu

Kallu New Member Guest Account

Ashra Koehn, please I know you are a busy woman but I have been emailed you since September until now but no reply... I am worried because I mess up. I break the guidelines several times and I dnt know if my spell will still work.

20. 1wish4me

1wish4me New Member Guest Account

Lord smh, now he’s calling none stop & sending pictures of himself. Please somebody chime in...

Butterfly07 and B23075 like this.
  21. B23075

B23075 Active Member

When Ashra says “before the holidays” what does this mean? Considering thanksgiving is coming up AND Christmas :nailbiting: it’s been eating at me trying to decipher what she meant

The Siren, Xedrek, shanhow and 2 others like this.
  22. mikeman199988

mikeman199988 New Member Guest Account

I requested the moon spell on Monday night to help with my Passion Panacea spell.
    I'm still waiting for my email update on the spell though.
    :)

23. Andib

Andib Active Member

@1wish4me, wow that is great news. Congratulations. My lover did the same thing last year when he returned to me. He message non stop and for the first couple of days he made the first contact, I don't think we slept a lot especially him. He was on a business trip in Asia at that time. So time difference was 7 hrs in the part where he was. When came home to England, the first time we see each in 6 months, it was amazing. Magical even.
    I screwed up, hence I haven't heard from him for about 14 months now. It's hard being apart but we are meant to be together. We are soul mate Ashra said.

Your new path has opened to you and your lover. Enjoy it. You will see the difference the spells has done to him.

Ax

24. B23075

B23075 Active Member

Getting another 1 question reading tomorrow with a priority. My mind and soul had literally been going through the worst times, along with major anxiety. This answer to the reading will set my mind free.
    Also, I believe that talking to outsiders about your relationship problems can also cause negativity! They’re never gonna be on your lover side.
    I was finally fed up to where I emailed Ashra to say i wanted to be done for good, but she told me to hang on because he’s coming back.
    The amount of negative influences and impacts he has on him is crazy :nailbiting: there is also always another woman involved!! If I get the answer I’m looking for with this reading, I will be purchasing the Force of Will. Only thing I hate is waiting for pay day because until that day, I literally lose my mind with being impatient. The week after that I decided to go with “Never let me go”
    I also pulled cards to see what would be the outcome of him and this girl and every card was negative. Basically saying that it is something that is not solid and won’t last. I keep getting small readings from “psychic text” and they all say the same thing. That he is guarded with mixed emotions and that he knows he’s wrong but he doesn’t want to admit it. They gave me time frames to which he will return but those dates have passed. I ordered a reading from Ashra asking when he will commit and she gave me a statement but I was confused with the answer. I guess it’s good to know he will commit before the year is over considering this month is over in two weeks.
    they also stated he was being truthful with me the whole time, I was accusing him of cheating. But he did have commitment related issues and Ashra did tell me the reason why.
    I’m just upset and worried because this is a girl he’s been dealing with all year but no one ever told me, I was focused on all the wrong girls and completed missed her.
    Someone screenshotted her tagging him in a social media post, the post is what worried me and had me fed up completely.
    I’m still indecisive, really I wanna let him go and just be happy and start fresh but Ashra is so determined things will work.
    I wish she still offered the “Future insight” reading.
    Also my I got a pregnancy reading and the time I will conceive is coming soon according to Ashra. I think that if him and this girl was more of anything, I would not be having a child with him coming soon:rolleyes: it’s just been a lot going on lately. I regret breaking up with him due to infidelity BUT if not, I would have never known about this other girl whom came out of nowhere.
    someone tried to warn me about her but I blocked the girl because I thought she was trying to ruin my relationship, but no!

25. munchkin95

munchkin95 Active Member

@B23075 I’ve had this happen to myself as well, she means quite literally that before Christmas happens , days or weeks before there will be progress in your situation. So could be mid December. Trust me, when she says it will, it will :) get excited and stay positive. She once said, beginning of the year and before March and it happened in February so she’s spot on! Trust in yourself, the spells and Ashra's work my dear xo you’re in such good hands. :angelic:

The Siren and B23075 like this.
  26. Andib

Andib Active Member

@B23075, Before the Holidays I reckon translate as *before* Christmas. Only the US celebrates thanksgiving the last Thursday of Novermber. Canada has different one and the rest of the world don't do thanksgiving.. Apologies for being pedantic.:inlove:

B23075 likes this.
  27. Mo1967

Mo1967 Member Guest Account

Well forum family, my best friend paid for us to have a psychic reading, didn't know anything about it and I've not told anyone about Ashra helping me! Wow! Everything Ashra Koehn has said the psychic confirmed, and that this other woman my husband is currently with did not come through at all. So all positive and I'm calm and can't wait for his return. The psychic also said that my husband is thinking a lot a bout me and us, but is nervous and scared but there is a future for us. So happy :)

Twiggy, Gemmbo1983 and Andib like this.
  28. Hopefulinusa

Hopefulinusa Member Guest Account

@Diane1023 I found out just recently that some of the prepaid credit cards can't be used international. I've been using American Express ones. Hope this helps...

29. Monkey14

Monkey14 New Member Guest Account

Hi everyone! I am still just so excited to get such an awesome update from Ashra! From all of the comments that I have read, I'm already seeing signs of my spells working.... I'm truly excited to report this! Thank you Ashra! I literally feel it in body that it will not be long before I am holding my baby in arms again! Thanks to Ashra Koehn, I can honestly say that life is worth living again. I pray that everyone has a blessed day!

30. Kendall Devin Bell

Kendall Devin Bell Member Guest Account

I’m new to the forum and I’m a new client of Ashra’s. I just purchased Passion Panacea yesterday morning. I’ve been wanting to purchase it since Monday but plans were tossed around:facepalm:. Anyway, I’m not sure if Ashra even started the casting for my spell or not, but to my surprise my ex actually communicated with me yesterday evening :jawdrop:. I was shocked because last I remembered, we got into an argument on Sunday and she basically told me she didn’t want to have anything else to do with me and then yesterday I get a text that says “Are you okay?” Lol like totally shocked. The work is definitely in the atmosphere and I can’t wait for it to be done so we can get back together.

Next, I need a spell to erase bad memories because I hate thinking about the things I do:confused:

31. Cayde

Cayde Member

@T.P.W84 how are you doing there mate ? Massive effort with your post as ever! Keep your energy going I know people must be encouraged with your posts, Khama my friend I’m sure good things will happen as your words do good for the reader.

32. Amour18

Amour18 Member

I just got my update from Ashra. I have to tell you, it was amazing, it made all the difference. @Ashra Koehn Thank you my Dear, I replied to the update email.
    I m also leaving for TX tomorrow morning, for a job interview. It's interesting how TX was the state I met him and I myself left TX in 2015 as well. What if he's flying to and we just happen to bump into each other ? OMG I would pass out lol. Anyway, I ll let everyone know if I get the job.

33. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

@Kallu , If you broke the guidelines you need to apologize to your spells and Ashra and ask for forgiveness. Your spells will still work but they might slow down since you broke no contact. I had broken no contact and my spells slowed down a bit but now it's starting to show more signs.You must not break no contact anymore and Ashra is very busy I think. I know how hard it is to do no contact because I keep having thoughts of reasons to text Karim but I'm staying strong and not breaking no contact. He must be feeling the same way so I know he can't resist forever which means he will give in and contact me soon. I am so exhausted lately and I don't sleep good so must be my spells. Only 15 days until I get paid but it feels like a long time lol. Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!

Mabel Pines likes this.
  34. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

@B23075 my best bet is Ashra has something really special planned in for us or could be she might just be talking about many who are going to receive life changing movements I expect before the holidays for many of us to receive what we wished what it may be I know it's gonna be good.

35. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

@1wish4me don't worry mate that's actually good that your lover has been talking to you. You're getting movement!! I wouldn't worry just let things flow out naturally and you're free to do whatever. If y'all are officially together from the spells you can express the way you feel about them blowing up your phone as I don't think it will hurt the spells. Correct me if I'm wrong. If not you just have to continue with making him comfortable. Make casual conversation and if you'd like send him back a picture.

36. Marivickawsky

Marivickawsky Member Guest Account

Hi family.. Just dropped by here to read all the messages from all of you guys. Your positive thoughts gives me confident, positivity and strength while waiting my spells fully manifest. Hope to get updates from Ashra ‘bout my ex pretty soon. @Ashra @Ashra Koehn hope to hear good news from you soon... Thanks.... Thanks... Love... Hugs.. Pray

37. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

@Kallu hey ,
    If you haven't yet done so contact Ashra through customer support. She usually receives them within a day. If you contacted through email and she hasn't answered its been lost in the shuffle. She gets many emails daily whereas 99.9% chance it gets overlooked. Ashra doesn't ignore any of her clients. She just has alot of people to help. I'm sure you will hear back from her again :) so hang in there.

38. Twiggy

Twiggy Member

@B23075 I would ask Ashra. In one of my readings she mentioned fall. We don't call it that where I live so I asked her if she was referring to USA, and Ashra was.

B23075 likes this.
  39. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

@Ashra Koehn thank you, thank you i am so grateful and happy with this update you sent me about Demand of the heart triple casted.
    I Just wish that he will stop the divorce.
    Thank you Ashra for everything.

40. Sophierebecca140100

Sophierebecca140100 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone , I have had a really tough day today. I'm not to sure what caused it but I have been so good for a few weeks then suddenly today I just woke up not good mentally. I had a cry earlier which let out some of my frustration and anger at having t wait so long but I am feel a bit better since I have let some emotions out. I have again emailed ashra explaining what had happened today and hope to hear back from her soon as her emails bring me encouragement and comfort. I haven't really seen many signs today maybe one or two but I think that was due to my sad and more negative state of mind. I did speak to my spells and the universe a little while I was crying and hope they heard me I also apologized for my emotions taking control . I also asked for movement from them and asked for them to get him to contact me. I feel better but still not 100 percent. I hope your all well and seeing great signs and movement.