• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

CMMMforever

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am so happy to hear that @Ashra Koehn received so many positive emails from reunited lovers! I know I am very close to reuniting with my husband!

Thank you Ashra for your black Friday deals and sending an email about the dream you had of me and Michael. It gives me so much hope for my husband to return soon. He is so darn stubborn and set in his ways.

I did order 3 spells, Force of Will, Call to Arms and another that Ashra suggested for my stubborn situation. I cannot wait to get all my updates! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day and very soon we will all have our loves back safe in our arms thanks to Ashra!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@joonbug19 Amen to that more lovers reunited at the holidays.

@Melissa A Schulz No idea haven't had the secret spell read the description from what i have read it sounds strong and powerful

@lovelymegan I pray for everyone else's love to return too

@Misstrae84 I'm very pleased your situation has turned:) I guess we all feel at times its hard and impossible fact is we don't know what is going on in our lovers heads etcm

@QueenSharisha I over think too it's not easy but we both have to stop it let the spells work

@The Siren it's a sign definitely:)

@Melissa A Schulz get love embers as per Ashra's recommendation force of will is good and if you can afford it midnight romance sounds strong too get the 3.

@DCD I have not has results yet bit I just say I have had am a lot if signs and dreams with the spell it is a good one to have.

@EricaLeeCollins199226 Hope your feeling better my friend? Keep doing what your doing it will be fine for you.

@Parvien We will all get what we desire but some of us quicker than others.

@The Siren I'm really pleased he has been in touch :)

@KittyFaro That's what we all want and o hope you have it be a wonderful present for you :)

@B23075 :) good I'm pleased to hear that

@Mai Her She is accurate with what she says so your high hopes are justified.

@Vanessa White Another very strong spell :)

@EricaLeeCollins199226 Don't listen to anyone who is negative ok it's your mum and she cares about you but even people that love us must let us make our own choices

@kmkicp1014 A dream is a good sign donr try and figure out what it means because you will be racking your brains for weeks mate

@Marivickawsky Force of will is a strong spell so you have chosen wisely here :)

@joonbug19 Rooting for you as we all are let us know how things develop:)

@Fabrizia Hard as it is you must stay patient and trust in your spells to make what you want happen.

@RubyXRed i'm hanging in there like you said.

@lovelymegan Thats really good that you have that to relate to your spells and I think it will serve you well :)

@Joanna Martinez Yes that would be the spells my friend.

@Maribella9 You should be it's a strong spell :)

@Heena That's wonderful news well done you keep us updated please :)

@Asclepiustormos With relation to that sign mate yes I will agree it does take time and hard work but it is hard work that will be well worth it isn't it?

@Ashra Koehn I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me and everyone of our forum family your mailbox will be swelled soon with more thank you letters I'm sure thank you again Ashra take care.

Sophia7mc

Popular Member
Guest Account
Ok. So i took the opportunity & just purchased Tri-Force Love Luminosity. I’m so excited! :laugh:That spell will definitely help. My lover is so so stubborn! I cant wait to hear from you Ashra I've also emailed u two urgent messages this past weekend. I hope to hear from you soon my lovely friend. :inlove:
Forum Fam, how are u all doing? I hope to hear how you all are doing & i look forward to the positive updates from you all!:)

Honeybee20

Popular Member
Guest Account
I ordered Ice to Fire and Fall of Hearts. I’m really excited about these spells! I’m just waiting for my lover to act in her feelings for me! I’m hoping to get an update from Ashra sometime today!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank you Ashra for casting Endurance of Soulguard and sealing it along with Dragon Blood. I truly believe this will finally change my relationship with Kenneth for the better and remove interference away from our relationship. Again thanks for everything you've done for me.

Milliscent

Guest Account
Hi I am new to the forum. Reading all the reviews on Ashra gives me hope. I can’t wait to purchase my spell and for the outcome.Blessed be

Butterfly07

Popular Member
I jus get to a point where I give up! He doesn't want anything to so with me otherwise he wouldn't post pics of her! Like he so in love! He is blinded by love! Why are you treating her like a queen when she is just using you!!! I AM SO F*** UP RN.....I HATE IT ..I HATE HER! MY CASE IS LOST!! IF DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM BACK! ANYTHING

Aquabeauty83

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hi guys :)its been awhile since I’ve been on the forum but alots been going on but all good and exciting stuff:) I’ve moved in to a house , and my sister had her 1st baby on Thanksgiving day:inlove::inlove: and he’s so adorable!! On an even better note @Ashra Koehn spells are definitely still working bc I’ve seen my lover for the last past 2wknds in a row :inlove: and this past Sunday let’s just say we christian my new house :laugh: if you get my drift :p but as usual it’s always amazing too see and hear from him. I haven’t purchased any new spells in quite some time but I’ve truly let go and let the universe and the spells do it’s job!!! I try to stay positive and knowing that one day he will be mine when the time is right keeps me going and I’m so excited for that day to come!!!!!

Californiaburrito

Popular Member
I just found out I missed Ashra’s email. She sent me an email. That email calms me down and gave me so much hope! Thank you, @Ashra ❤ @everyone Make sure to check your email so you won’t miss an email from Ashra like I did! Christmas is coming up, and I hope all of us will be reuniting with our lovers soon!

QueenSharisha

Popular Member
Guest Account
Update!!!!!!
Guys I got another good news. I was searching on a site on the internet and the site’s name was literally a nickname that my lover’s mom calls him!!! I’m freaking out!! I am seeing signs back to back! Also I keep seeing repeating numbers! I think my lover is coming back soon. I’m so excited!!

Thanks for everyone’s and Ashra support!!

Lizzardlove

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I got my update from Ashra about my two spells have been casted "I need you now and Fall of the Heart " I am always so happy when I have got my updates.

Ashra recommended that I should have one more spell so I bought that spell too and now I will wait for update from this spell cast.

I am staying alot more positive then before i am going to have my husband Back home, i will never give up he is mine.:D

I love him and i am looking forward to get to hold him in my arms and kiss him again.
Thank you @Ashra Koehn you are the greatest, i love you and i am grateful for everything you are doing to bring him home to me.:):thumbsup::inlove:;)
Peace and love to you all.:innocent:
Hugs on the line.:inlove::thumbsup:

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
My spidey senses are tingling and I feel Ashra is behind a lot of them! Today when I was finishing up my essays due tomorrow and I feel a sense of peace within my heart that has been gone for a long time. Then suddenly I get a lot of energy and I make pizza and watched a movie and had a blast dancing at home alone. I then go on snap chat and check my views because I thought hmm, my views are higher than normal who looked, I see...Andrew's name at the top of the list..he just watched of my funny/ weirdo videos and stories of the day. I know this is a sign that things will begin to change and we will begin to talk again.

LoverofOL

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! I just received an email from @Ashra @Ashra Koehn saying the both my spells have been casted! I know that these are the last 2 spells needed to get my love back! I have so many powerful spells active that these 2 spells were needed to make the energy surrounding the other spells extremely intense!! Christmas and New Years are around the corner and I can not wait to celebrate with my love! Thank you Ashra for all of your patience and for working all day to cast my spells. I can’t thank you enough for everything that you’ve done and for everything that you do! You truly have given me sooo much hope that we’ll be together for the holidays! I can’t wait to email you and everyone of my progress!!! Thank you!!!

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
UPDATE:
Hi Everyone:) I have been working non-stop, even through the weekend, to catch up on all of the orders. A lot of requests came through and I'm still working hard to catch up. If you have requested a service, it can take up to 5 business days to complete. With the holidays right around the corner, a lot of people have been asking for my help.

I've extended the Coupon until the end of Friday to help many of the people who needed a little more time to taken advantage of the discount event.

Where to find the coupon code and Anniversary Spells: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashra-koehns-spells-ashraspells-com.6/page-357#post-450095

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Koehn Thank you, for your help and please while we all want our updates myself included make sure you have some deserved rest too you work so hard for us all. Take care, Ashra:)

@Ashra Koehn I'm not surprised so many have seen success it's is testimony to your really hard work and your brilliance thanks again for everything you do for me and all of our forum family there will be a lot of happy people this holiday season I'm sure.:)

@munchkin95 You two will be fine I know it I too don't care about anything material the return of my lover and her son is m9re important than anything and I'm ready for her to return:)

@Lizzardlove It is the time of year for magic and miracles I know you and y9ur family will be reunited no doubt about it:)

@Vanessa_Natalia2206 Yes indeed my friend :)

@B23075 he loves you that's for sure and you two will be fine I'm so pleased for you my friend you have hung in there against the odds and thought for you one you love I like you am fighting on a daily basis I miss my girl but I know we belong together and from what I'm told it is a matter of time :) Keep us updated

@Clelia Wurgler Happiness will be yours too don't you worry :)

@EricaLeeCollins199226 Wow all good though this additional spells my family are too involved sometimes in my life stick to your guns you want your man and I want my girl and we will both have what we want

@mzac I'm glad you have had movement well done and hang in there

Gianika

Popular Member
@Ashra @Ashra Koehn you should take a rest too. Your health is important Ashra. I'm so happy to all of those who have been reunited with theirs lovers. What a great advance christmas gift indeed. And for us who is still waiting for our happy ending with our lovers never loose hope. Let's stay positive and stick with Ashra's guidelines :)

CT Justin

Popular Member
@Ashra Koehn @Ashra I resent my initial contact request as I was more detailed in the second one. I don't think i put enough in the first one. If you see two from me, that is why. Apologies for adding to what you already probably have is a bunch of emails already :laugh:

Katherine.J.F

Popular Member
Dear Ashra I can’t wait to hear how the Satin Caress Spell went. I’m super excited for your update/feedback. I’ve been so so happy these days, full of energy, calm and confident and positive more than ever. I know it’s the energy of the spells @Ashra Koehn is working on. I’m grateful and thankful for you @Ashra Koehn my angel on earth. I know and I can feel my love is so close to coming home to me one of these days. ❤❤❤

Charmedgurl9584

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Butterfly07 - Trust me hun, I feel the same way as you do. Sometimes I get so discouraged and want to give up but my love for my lover won't let me. I've been having a rough few months and have been really considering moving on. The last two guys I was going to move on with randomly stopped talking to me. So maybe that is a sign from Ashra that I have to be more patient and give it more time.

Hey, forum family I hope everyone is doing well. I've been having a rough few months. Yesterday was one of the worst days. I mentioned before that I've been considering moving on once again because my lover Stephen is being a stubborn selfish a** so I didn't know if I could keep waiting. I had a dream about the one guy that I have a crush on that I wanted to move on with
Tuesday night, Wednesday morning. But I honestly think that Ashra is trying to tell me something since every guy that I start to like stop talking to me randomly. That I should give it more time with Stephen. OMG.... last night I dreamt about my lover for the first time in 6 months. It was do amazing that I didn't even want to wake up this morning. I dreamt that he text me and told me to meet him at his house because he wanted to talk to me. He told me that he was sorry for hurting me and doing what he did. That he was scared of feeling more for me than he did for his sons mom because he thought I would hurt him like she did. So he pushed me away and ghost me. He told me in my dream that he tried dating other girls in the 9 months we were apart but none of them were me. In the dream I also moved out of my parents house and had a place with a couple of friends. That felt so amazing and real. I felt his arms around me, him kissing me, and him taking my clothes off me. I love him so much. Want to feel that way again. So I don't know if that was my sign or movement to not give up on him.

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
@Maypo I am glad you got to spend time with your lover and that he contacted you. I am not doing well. I feel so disconnected from my lover. There are times though when I do feel him very close, like last night, times when I can sense him and an overwhelming love for him. I'm awaiting my most recent cast of Sacred Evael and plan on purchasing Warheart next.

Fabrizia

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m here because I need to talk to someone I just found out that my lover has a girlfriend.. I had a weird feeling about this girl and now I know that they are in a relationship.. I don’t know what to do.. I thought that I could trust my feelings and when I had that weird feeling about that girl I was right.. She loves him and my heart is broken.. I don’t what to do anymore I will try asking Ashra but I don’t know if she will reply soon

Diane1023

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank you Ashra Koehn @Ashra you have been so great!!! I cannot wait to get the updates I have for Fall of the Heart, and Satin Caress. Thank you soooo much me and my boyfriend have crossed milestones because of you!

matthew owen

Popular Member
Thank you Ashra for my 2 question reading I’m getting to excited and happy for this :) thank you for everything you do you are the best for what you do for me and rest of your clients. I would like to say something to the new people who are new to this forum remember to stay positive and try not to break the guidelines. Ashra will get back to you when she can I been working with Ashra since last year June all the way till now and still going :) that’s how much trust and faith I have for Ashra :thumbsup: sending everyone positive vibes we all here to get our lovers back together

B23075

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
:innocent:@Butterfly07 definitely know the feeling of frustration and hurt. I am as well, well I was. Up until I got scar healing to heal my hurt from him being or choosing other people, as well as Force of Will to remove her and to also remove the obstacles of him committing. I then added 5 battles protection with triple seal to remove her as well. Force of will is suppose to work permanently but something in my soul and spirit told me to get 5 battles with a seal just Incase. That’s how serious it was!! I got readings from psychics other than Ashra and they all stated the stroooooooong bond and love he has for me to the point where it overwhelmed him:nailbiting: Ashra fixed that problem ( btw ) BUT although his feelings for me was stronger than normal, he still chose someone over me :cautious: and our breakup was literally in October. They’re relationship was on social media as well so could imagine how I felt. Because our relationship was public prior to as well.
I was thinking he’s foul and inconsiderate :( and still even think she’s still talking to him through jail. But aside from that my spells are at work to remove her for good :p Ashra said he’ll commit before the holidays!! Annnnnd our bond/communication is improving and I also got plenty of spells for our communication.
I highly recommend calming down but most importantly investing in scar healing, and all the other blocking spells!! :innocent:

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
A lot of things remind me of him and sometimes like today, I think I even see him on the bus. Hmm, I guess Ashra will tell me in my update. Holding onto my seat

Ihopkins95

Popular Member
@Butterfly07 Relax and don't worry about it. What you see from the outside doesn't always show what is really happening behind the scenes. He could still love you but is only doing this to shut her up. Your duty is to stay positive and don't look at anything he has on social media. I feel that is not helping. Stay positive my friend, you got this.

Hey everyone,
I am starting to feel drained again. I feel like the spells are preparing for something big. I also recently purchased I Need You Now to speed up the huge movements approaching soon. I have been in minor funks here and there. But I know my love for my lover and I won't fail. I am ready for her arrival. I am positive about it. I have seen signs every single day and movements are appearing slowly but surely. I am ready to see Tracey, my love. Positive vibes, everyone!!

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
I just received Ashra's email on my recent spell cast, and while I haven't read it yet, I am eager for a good report.

I had something of a sign, I think. It's kind of strange. But I live on the Space Coast and watched the Falcon 9 rocket launch with my dad about an hour ago. We were watching outside and the live feed on tv and I saw that the name of the autonomous spaceport drone ship was "Of Course I Still Love You." It's a bit of an odd sign, and not one that I've had before.

I thought of my lover very strongly last night. I miss him so much...

QueenSharisha

Popular Member
Guest Account
@munchkin95 I am so happy that you are seeing signs. I am also seeing signs through social media. My lover is liking pictures on Instagram that have to do with having a girlfriend and he was against that. Also I saw a wedding site with his nickname on it. I am glad people are getting signs.

Best of luck and I can't wait to hear about your outcome! :)

GoldenKisses

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Congratulations to all that are seeing’s signs & movements! To the ones in waiting, ITS COMING!! ... I’ve been noticing small movements with my money spell!! It’s like money is always available to me or coming to me! I’m grateful for that!! Thank you Ashra Koehn ❤ Me & my lover are back together also!! Everything feels like it’s falling in place! Happy Holidays!

Butterfly07

Popular Member
Ashra told me she has confidence that they will breakup!! Jus here waiting....will order call to arms next week right b4 the Christmas

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Butterfly07 hi there. I am going to be straight to the point and say this. Stop following your lover on social media. You are breaking one of the guidelines and making yourself miserable. Easier said than done, I know I’ve been in your situation in the past. My lover even threatened to destroy me and my job which he can easily do. That aside, having yourself spy on his social media is not helping your situation. Seeing all the pictures of a woman he is currently with creates negativity. Also slows down your spells and makes Ashra’s job even harder. Let it be. Unfollow his Facebook and if it is IG just put him on mute until your situation is stable. In order for Ashra and your spells to help you, you have to help yourself first. Your lover no matter who he is right now, will eventually return to you. Girl, you got this. You have come this far. No one said the minute Ashra casted your spell it will manifest. As I said before, depending how complex your situation is and how many obstacles your spells need to clear, you just have to be patient.

Yes, we all have had our low point but non stop spying on them, believe me wont help you. Please refrain from doing that. Ashra and our spells can only do so much. Positive attitude creates positive energy.
Ax