1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need help with your situation? You can always reach me by using the Contact Ashra Koehn tab. I will respond back to your inquiry asap.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Discussion in 'Ashra Reviews' started by Anya83, Apr 25, 2015.

1. CT Justin

CT Justin Member

@Butterfly07 I know I am new here, but don't give up hope. It is easier said than done, but when you let the negativity get to you...that's when you lose. There is nothing more that I wouldn't give to have my person back in my arms, but I know I have to wait. It won't happen overnight, but just trust Ashra and the Universe that everything will come out OK. I don't have any spells in play, but hope to once Ashra emails me back from my initial contact.

2. T.P.W84

T.P.W84 Active Member Guest Account

@Fabrizia Patience is vital with this sometimes he will be worth the wait you will see

@RubyXRed Hope your well?:)

@B23075 I'm so glad things are going so well if you feel you are together then I don't think it will be long before your official again

@Maribella9 Force of will is very strong you will see just how strong

@Rdw05 There is no reason why your lover won't comeback for Christmas believe it it will happen for you:)

@lovelymegan This is your journey remember that these spells can effect you in many ways they can also make you find a different side to you but it's all part of the course and he will be wowed when he returns won't he?:)

@Twiggy the day of your lovers return is coming.

@Andy70 She will be in touch

@Mary98 That's great keep us all updated and my advice is to take it slow now

@Sandra J Sorry to hear about about my friend but I'm sure he will see sense

@Sophia7mc It would be a wonderful present and one you deserve and you will get it :)

@Maypo It's the spells that energy yes and a smile out him yes one step closer:)

@Gianika You have a good spell working for you in force of will

@Fabrizia Keep the images of you and him in your head.

@CMMMforever Yes indeed my friend and keep us posted :)

@Twiggy Why be jealous? I'm happy when I hear someone on here has their lover back you will get your turn aswell you know:)

@Sophia7mc signs after signs and feeling unwell the spells? It could be man flu who knows either way all good

@Maypo Keep that image Ashra will e-mail the report don't worry

@Honeybee20 I think she will just keep going until all the spells are cast the reports will be slightly later than usual

@Sandra J One hundred per cent it will work for you

@Butterfly07 It sucks but you can't give this other person power soon she will have none and you will, I like you wo7pd do anything to get my liver back. Trust the process stop looking at social media if possible and just work on yourself. Know he will come around to you soon.

@Aquabeauty83 so pleased that things are working out for you.

@Californiaburrito Yes hope we all have our lovers back for the holidays

@QueenSharisha Your lover is coming back yesterday I met someone randomly from my girls town on the way home driving on the motorway I saw an advertising board with a shop from her town on it then I have seen her name a few times last few days aswell as the repeating numbers and this morning I had an e-mail ad from the construction company that built her house in 2016 signs signs and more signs:)

@Lizzardlove Peace and love to you and your family too my friend and you will have your wish :)

@munchkin95 Spider senses in overdrive parker good trust it because it's right isn't it ?:)

@LoverofOL :) You got this

3. munchkin95

munchkin95 Active Member

So Ashra updated me that, Delete the Past, was cast on Andrew and I really really CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MORE RESULTS. Already he is poking around on my snap chat and looking at me. I really miss him...

4. Kelena

Kelena Active Member

@Sandra J that a lady!!!! Fight for him! You’ve done ALL of this! With ASHRA as your secret weapon....shoooot....it’ll ALL be okay!! You GOT this!!!!

LunarEchoes and B23075 like this.
  5. LoverofOL

LoverofOL New Member Guest Account

Hi Ashra!
    Thank you so much for casting my 2 spells!! I feel very strongly now with all these spells active :) I know we’ll be together very soon! As you know, we’re going away this weekend so let’s see what happens, I’m remaining very positive and optimistic and can’t wait to email you with a story!
    Thank you for extending the sale till Friday! I know I have a lot of spells active right now but there are 2 more that I was thinking of getting! When you love someone so much you will go to great lengths to get them back!
    Has anyone had ‘I Need You Now’ and ‘Sacred Evael’ casted? If so, how quickly do you see movement? We’re all in the same situation with the holidays coming up and wanting our lovers to be by our side. I have the upmost faith in @Ashra and I know she’s doing everything she can to make us all happy! Thank you @Ashra for everything that you do for us!

LunarEchoes likes this.
  6. LoverofOL

Hi @Sophia7mc Congrats on purchasing Tri-Force Love Luminosity. I had purchased Tri-Force Love Luminosity about a week ago. When reading about the spell, I knew this was a something that I needed to purchase ASAP to deal with my situation! I felt so relieved after Ashra casted it for me and sent me such a positive email! I hope and wish you see movement very soon!! Keep us posted and I’ll do the same!! Stay positive!!

LunarEchoes likes this.
  7. LoverofOL

I’m torn between buying Golden Kiss Love Spell and Celestrial Mantle. Has anyone bought either of these? How quickly did it work? Any sigh would be appreciated. Thank you!

8. KittyFaro

KittyFaro Member

Good morning my wonderful forum family
    I hope everyone is having a pleasant week, and ready for the weekend. It's great too see, that Ashra @Ashra Koehn, has so kindly extended her discount code for a little longer hopefully we've all had chance to purchase some goodies.

I had ashra cast me, stonework souls, and her report reads very positive, and she doesn't feel it will be long now... eeek!! *happy dance*
    I've just had my second dream relating to Lee. The first one a few nights ago, I saw the message flash up on my screen, I saw 'lol its ok...', then a second message came through. I was doing something, so left it for a second or 2. When I went to look, the message screen was empty, and he was no longer a contact in my phone :-( I felt so sad and confused.
    So I've just woken up now, from another dream re Lee. He had messaged me, but I didn't get chance to read it, before it vanished...
    What does this mean? :-/
    Peace, positivity and blessings to all xxx

LunarEchoes likes this.
  9. Twiggy

Twiggy Member

@Butterfly07 know that you are not alone. I too have felt like giving up many times. Ashra has assured me she will be by my side until he returns. I feel like my guy wants nothing to do with me but he is not himself currently and I've had to take a step back. I was making good progress with him until I stuffed it up. But there are other things going on with him. Some stuff he has done has broken my heart. I can't really say what, but I have had to let it go. He is not with anyone else. Just know that we are all here to support you and listen if you need us. I hope you will be ok. You got this!!

LunarEchoes likes this.
  10. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

Can someone explain what Force of Will really does.. Ashra recommended it to me I'm aware its a black magic spell and I know its duty is to force a lover's free will but will they still act normal or will they act like zombie?

Californiaburrito and B23075 like this.
  11. kmkicp1014

kmkicp1014 Member Guest Account

I have had back to back nights of the most vivid dreams of me and my lady. I have never had such real life feeling dreams before. They are to the point that I am sad when I wake up that is how real they are!! Something is happening!!

12. CMMMforever

CMMMforever Member

@CT Justin I sent an email to Ashra saying please approve my account on the forum and sent my user name.

13. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone :)
    I am pleased to see so many people are seeing movement from there spells, it always lifts me up when I see this happen. I would've purchased a spell from Ashra if I had the money but times are hard right now so I am gonna work hard on the forum instead. I know the feeling when you receive an email from Ashra, it is so uplifting isn't it?! I cannot wait to hear more good news from you all :D.

LunarEchoes likes this.
  14. Maypo

Maypo New Member Guest Account

@LunarEchoes, thanks for your reply. I'll be thinking about you, you seem like you have a good heart. I've been suffering before, and I'm sure I'll suffer again. I think you probably have as many spells stacked on as I do (probably more), so hopefully some of the positive energy will make it to you soon. We're all on a hard road. BTW, I love the sign you saw!! One of my best friends from college lives where you do.

@Butterfly07 I also say stop following his social media. I totally understand, because I would break down and check my man's FB because I wanted to be close to him somehow. But a lot of times seeing his posts would make me cry and feel hopeless. I know how hard it is, but try to stop.

@T.P.W84 I'm happy to hear you're seeing so many signs! IDK if your lover has a less popular/unusual name, like mine does, but when I see/hear his name somewhere, I take it as a sign. It's kind of cool.

LunarEchoes and MadForLove like this.
  15. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Active Member

I had a dream of me and my husband it was wonderful í didnt want to wake up.
    He started to kiss me in the dream when i was worrying about his brother so i kissed him Back.
    I was in his arms kissing his neck, cheek and then his lips it felt so good and this was all so right.
    Then i woke up i Just wanted to go to sleep again and keep on dreaming him.
    This must be good sign.

16. B23075

B23075 Active Member

Hi @T.P.W84 we are back together :thumbsup: he said it :p thank you!!! I got scar healing so I’m very positive now.

LunarEchoes likes this.
  17. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Active Member

Last night I went to go see Frozen II (alone). Driving back, I was passed by a Sonata, same style as my lover's car but white like my car (his is black).

I lost count of all the spells I have active now and am awaiting my casting of Truth Be Told. I won't give up until I am back home with him.

True love doesn't quit. Even when the rest of the world tells you to. Even when the person you love appears cold and uncaring. Even when you feel discouraged.

I still have a lot of things, some very expensive, over at the condo, and I feel in my gut he's not seeing anyone right now or I'm sure by now he would have told me to get my shit or get them to me.

Will062016, Andib and Ms. F like this.
  18. lovelymegan

lovelymegan Member

Good morning everyone sending my positive vibes to everyone and reminding everyone to be patient. You will see sign eventually and never give up on your lover no matter what. You always have to have faith in your lover. When negative thoughts start to coming immediately remove them and think positively, start thinking of old times with your lovers or things you want to do with them. Just stay positive and if you feel like your being or were negative just apologize to ashra and the spells.

@joonbug19 Hey don't be jealous your lover will be back before you know it. Stay clam and positive and in no time your lover will be telling you how beautiful you are.
    @T.P.W84 Yes, I'm really excited and can not wait for what the future brings.

LunarEchoes likes this.
  19. The Siren

The Siren Active Member Member Plus Account

Good morning to everybody that lives on this side of the world on where I live, and good night to those that live on the other side of the world where twilight has fallen. I've been trying
    to keep up with everyone here as much as possible, but I can always play catch up.

@munchkin95 How are you, Iv'e been keeping up with your posts, glad to hear that your spell was cast.

@T.P.W84 I am now waiting for Bobby to contact me, I'm planning to purchase the reading next week, I am going to get a 1 question reading for right now.
    I'll fill you in on the updates soon.

@EricaLeeCollins199226 How are you feeling hun, you have been in my thoughts for the past few days.

@Butterfly07 Stay strong my friend, soon you will get movement.

@LunarEchoes How are things going for you my friend?

@Ihopkins95 Good to hear from you again, anything new?

@Charmedgurl9584 I would say that is a big sign indeed.

@Sandra J Stay positive hun, I was worried about you since I read your last message mentioning about kicking your lover out and he hasn't changed. You too have
    been in my thoughts as well, please keep us posted of what goes on. I am here to talk and listen if you need anyone too. xoxoxo

LunarEchoes likes this.
  20. CMMMforever

CMMMforever Member

My husband came by last night again and hung around for a lot longer than usual. He told me that I was looking good and grabbed my butt when I was walking out the door with him. Later in the living room he told me that I owed him a "show" since he let me see him. I told him anytime. Lol. Tonight he is coming over after work and will be showering at my house. Fingers crossed tonight is the night I can finally get some intimacy with him! Ashra Koehn will be casting Love Embers for me very soon as I know she is busy. I cant wait to see how much this spell will intensify our relationship. I am so thankful that my spells are manifesting perfectly. Almost every 2 weeks I am seeing more progress. I know that my husband will fully recommit to me very soon, I can feel it.

I hope everyone has an amazing day and a great weekend ahead! I am so thankful to be able to have this forum to tell my story and to see everyone elses journey. Hang in there everyone, we will all get what we desire as long as we remaim patient, positive and believe in the powers of our spells! :inlove:;)

21. Sophia7mc

Sophia7mc Member Guest Account

@LoverofOL I'm hoping to hear from Ashra Koehn today. It's the 3rd business day since I purchased it. So far, by the 3rd day she's been getting back to me with updates. I'm so anxious. But I'm just letting her do her magic. :) Have u heard from her yet? I keep speaking affirmations to the universe and to my spells. Im feeling pretty positive today.

Hey to the rest of the Forum Fam. How is everyone doing?
    @T.P.W84 I can't wait to be with him for the holidays. Whats going on with your situation? Any updates?

22. CT Justin

CT Justin Member

Got my email from Ashra! and purchased Passion Panacea!! Now it's just a matter of time before I get to post my results and success on here!!!!

LunarEchoes likes this.
  23. B23075

B23075 Active Member

Can I get the link to try force luminosity spell?

24. QueenSharisha

QueenSharisha Member Guest Account

Hi @T.P.W84
    Thanks a ton for reassuring me!! May I know if I’m seeing signs, does it mean that I should see my lover contact me soon? I actually haven’t seen any movement from him. That’s why I’m curious on what the signs really mean.

Thanks a ton for your positivity and uplifting spirit! :)

25. cup_of_joe

cup_of_joe New Member Guest Account

I sent Ashra an email about my recent update. I'm really lost and dont know what to do. I hope she finds time and replies soon.

26. Butterfly07

Butterfly07 Member

@Charmedgurl9584 thank u for understanding what I feel! Well men try to take me out but I can't seem to have the affection or taste to go ! It's been a year and I have yet to date any other man! My love for this guy is so deep that I can't seem to move on!makes no sense moving on when I have sooo much feelings for him! Praying 202p is MY year in my finances and my lover! I love him and I'm in love with him too! But does he know this?

@B23075 Yes I will invest in the healing spells as well as the blocking spells too! I do have passion panacea and freedom of fire spell for them to break up though!
    @Ihopkins95 thank bro! Well I deleted his digits off my cell therefore I can't see his posts! Well she never knew about me so don't think he does this for her to shut up! I do believe that he loves me and has feelings for me and what I see happening now may not be what's in his heart!! Agree 100% I was positive at one point then I stopped after seeing this pic and when I said something bad to him! I have to invest back in being positive!! 2020 is MY year!!!

@Andib Yes I agree! I don't follow him! I jus happen to look at his whatsapp status and saw this! I dont watch it at all! it was the first time that I saw his status! I actually deleted him also! I Wil admit that I lost my POSITIVITY but only now regaining it and feel much better! Like I said 2020 is MY year!!

LunarEchoes likes this.
  27. Sandra J

Sandra J Well-Known Member

Hello everyone I would like to say thank you for your encouraging words. I know that Kenneth and I are meant to be like Ashra always said, I ask Kenneth do he want his ex back and the answer was no, I will stay cool and calm because with Ashra help Kenneth will no longer deal with his ex anymore. As you all know I have been fighting for Kenneth since 2016 after we broke up..I feel we all goes through different circumstances. Kenneth is home with me, I will stay positive and believe in my spell Endurance of Soulguard. This spell is going to keep people from interference in my relationship and protect my relationship. I just like to say to those who is dealing with their lovers attitude don't worry about it, I knew before Kenneth came back there was times his attitude was really bad towards me. Learning how Ashra spells work I know you have to truly believe and not worried about your ex. Continue to just love yourself and get ready for a New Year with your lovers.

Sending Positive Vibes

Prin and Vanessa_Natalia2206 like this.
  28. Butterfly07

Butterfly07 Member

@Twiggy Thank u guys for being there for me and giving me strength too !

Twiggy likes this.
  29. Jane Alexander

Jane Alexander New Member Guest Account

Hi everyone.
    Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend.
    Does anyone know if Ashra will have a special spell for the full moon on Tuesday?
    That would be amazing. Xxx

30. Jonathan Joestar 1997

Jonathan Joestar 1997 New Member Guest Account

Hello Ashra and everyone. I am just a new member here and I had lots of misconceptions about the “no contact rule” that leads me don’t know what to do:
    It means Ashra spells work perfect on my lover and because she is so stubborn so it took a little bit long time to see first sign. And recently that I saw many signs that she first contacted to me 5 times first and I just only accepted and try to meet her and after each time I just said goodbye and never text message or call her first again. After 5 times she first invited me and she said with lots of people she was so disappointed about me because I never contact her first (but I did not want to broke the “no contact rule”). And today is the 6th time she invited me first and now I will not text or call her first. Because as I am very misconceptions about no contact rule. Do really need you guys help me to understand more about that:

1) Because I saw the signs already. After 6 times she first invited me, so if you guys know the next time is 7th time that will I text or call her first because I cannot wait she “initial contact” with me forever ?? So when is “My turn to contact her first???

2) if she said with everyone she disappointed about me because I am just accepted her invitation so many times and she never saw that I invite her first, so next time will I invite her and always invite her first instead of waiting her contact and text me first ??

Thanks everyone and hope you help me with very important 2 questions because I have no clue how to do next?
    Best regards

31. annemelody

annemelody New Member Guest Account

Hey there everyone! I will keep it honest, I have been doing my research for a spellcaster/obeah Doktor for at least a month now to work on my situation with my ex. I spend about an hour or two reading through the forums for multiple spellworkers, as well as contacting some for a free consult. I finally received a reply from Ashra after a week and her message just warmed my heart. I’m still a little hesitant because money is tight as I had to move back home after my boyfriend and I broke up so I don’t want to be in debt and not see results. What is the average price range of a spell casting from Ashra?

32. munchkin95

munchkin95 Active Member

@T.P.W84 Thank so much for motivating me...You've always been a positive voice saying keep on swimming. I've been in limbo with him since last year Feb 13th and it has been a roller coaster...
    Ashra gave me my update and it is helping me to keep on going.
    @CT Justin :) cool, nice to hear someone is riveted from my story, I am anxiously waiting and trying to stay calm until contact.

I WANT HIM IN MY ARMS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

The Siren and Butterfly07 like this.
  33. Twiggy

Twiggy Member

@T.P.W84 I know I will get my lover back. Just really wish it was now because of what he is going through health wise. Just want to be there to support him. Jealous I guess a natural reaction? I am pleased for those who have their lovers back don't get me wrong. Thank you for your support of me and others :)

34. SJP

SJP Member

Hi everyone!
    I just had force of will casted:thumbsup: and I cannot wait to see great movements from it with my lover especially with the year ending.
    I did purchase Love Embers with a shield to go along with Force of Will, but has anyone had any of these two?
    Please fill me in....
    I was having such a bad day with a lot of things and even with my lover this morning , but when I received the email an hour later from Ashra, I felt a lot better.
    Hoping things will progress way better after Force of Will and even Love Embers:inlove:.
    Positive energy everyone!:)

35. QueenSharisha

QueenSharisha Member Guest Account

Hello Fam!
    I actually had a quick question. Yesterday two of my lover’s friends DM me on Instagram. I’m not sure what that means. I’m honestly getting scared and worried about what’s going on. That’s never happened before. I haven’t answered.

36. KittyFaro

KittyFaro Member

am very anxious.. I'm worried this may be it, and we won't speak again. Since I told him on the 1st dec, that I liked him, we haven't spoken since (though he is online). I havent made any attempts to communicate with him.
    Earlier I was trying to be logical with myself, that realistically until he sees Kay at Christmas, he won't understand or know how he really feels about me???.
    But now I'm having a massive wobble, and convinced myself, that's it.
    I don't know what's happened, I felt ok earlier, I had my strange dream, and now this. Why is he ignoring me?
    Again, last night I dreamt about him, but when I awoke, I can't remember the details...
    I really need to shake myself up, and stop this :-(
    Wishing everyone a great weekend, full of positive blessings xxx

37. Gianika

Gianika Member

@all good day everyone. I was feeling hopeless last night and I cried because I miss Roben so much. I remembered all the memories we shared together. I've been crying for like 2 hours already having negative thoughts when all of a sudden I felt this cold breeze in back sending shivers in my spine. I was shocked for the balcony door is closed and the heater was turned on for its winter here in Japan. Then it came to me that I should not cry and be strong. Its as if my passion panacea spell is telling me to stop crying and everything will be okay. It calmed me down and I fell asleep. I woke up today feeling tired and my head and eyes hurts from crying and I had no interest to go to work but I have to. I timed in for work and noticed that it had 777 in it. 7 for the date today Dec. 7 and 7:07 for the time but I just ignored it and changed my uniform. As I'm about to start my work I suddenly had this warm sensation in my back. It lasted for about 2 mins. I turned around thinking it must be the heater but it was too far from where I am standing at. It felt so weird and then I remembered I forgot to check my email like I usually do. I thought that did Ashra sent me an email today. I've been feeling down lately thinking about my situation but I did my best to distract myself and do my work. During my 15 mins break today I had random thoughts in my mind that should I give up my feelings for him or should still hope for the other way around. My heart is aching and I'm really hurt but my mind says no. Is that all you've got. You'll keep on moving on without fighting for your love. Are you really that coward. That last thought hit me so hard that no I won't give him up that easilly. He is the reason I am smiling again and I won't let our connection be severed because of someone else. I may have only known him for a short while but my feelings for him is sincere and true. I've never felt this way to any other guy. That realization made me optimistic again and I was back at my old fighting spirit self again. I went back to work then I noticed a box with a number on it which is his birthday. I thought what a coincidence and then after that saw more repeating numbers in those boxes. I really cant get him out of my mind the whole time at work and I was optimistic that I won't give him up easily. I love him I do but I did my best to distract myself and do my work diligently and guess what guys as I went back home today I checked my email and there it is, an email from Ashra telling me my force of will spell has been casted this morning. I was so happy but silly me for not checking it earlier. I realized thats why I keep on seeing repeated numbers today and his birthday and that warm sensation I felt. I ignored it all without realizing those are signs already. Thank you Ashra. You made me happy today. I can sleep peacefully thinking 2 spells are active on him. I'm sorry for the long post.

Update: As I was typing this comment, I had a sudden video call from a friend. I answered it because he's a friend and I was shocked to find out who was on the other line. It was a guy friend who confess his feelings for me and courted me before. I asked why he called and he said he just had a thought about me and am I okay. We talked for a while. Should I take it as a sign too. I saw a video on Ashra's youtube channel before about this girl saying that even your ex's or those who courted you before will contact you. What does it mean? Is it okay that I answered it. Regardless I'm still happy about Ashra's update and Roben really is my soulmate :inlove:.

38. Meg123

Meg123 New Member Guest Account

Hello everybody! I ordered job spell and lottery spell. Ashra wrote an email saying that spells were casted, that is it. As I was reading your posts all the people are saying Ashra writes you an update on how the spell works? Maybe not for job and money spells? Does anyone know how the lottery spell works? What kind of lottery tickets I need to buy? Have not seen results on my spells yet.

39. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Active Member

I have seen a few of you post about seeing your lover having a girlfriend. Please do not spy on your lover, don't look at their social media, preferably stay off of social media entirely if you can, or at least unfollow your lover. It will save you heartache and stress. That is NOT to say that it is easy - there are so many times every day I almost break down and look at Matt's Facebook but if I saw he was dating someone, I would lose it. I haven't even logged in to Facebook since he stopped talking to me and I don't check my Messenger because I don't even want to see his name on our conversation log and his picture. I wouldn't even keep the app installed if it weren't for the fact he will almost certainly message me there rather than text.
    But please do not think I'm telling you guys it's easy to stay away - it's not. At all. I have broken guidelines more than once....but I stay away from social media. I don't usually believe in this mantra, but here it applies: Ignorance is Bliss.

I am trying to stay more positive. Ashra has been working hard with my rapid-fire spell casting to urge him to action before Christmas. I anticipate every spell report. But I need to do more to occupy myself, especially since I left my job. Fatigue and depression have kept me stagnant but I've been working with my doctors on ways to cope and battle the side effects. I finally have official diagnosis through them of major depressive disorder and premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and these things make living and coping with the breakup extremely difficult.

I'm looking to start going back to the gym, as my doctor advised being more active and I know I need to do more than going for my walks. I'm going out of town to a zoo today with my parents to have an escape for a day. I hope you all find peace and positivity as well.

munchkin95, Will062016, Andib and 2 others like this.
  40. Melissa A Schulz

Melissa A Schulz Member Guest Account

Hi
    Can anyone tell me how to get emails from @Ashra Koehn with guidance. Many of you write saying that she gives great advice when asking questions about spells etc. I wrote several times and my email was pretty detailed and truly want advice on what spells to proceed with and havent gotten a response . I understand Ashra is busy extremely busy and we all have requests and issues. I am just getting discouraged that I keep asking for updates on my spells and situation and guidance and havent gotten a response . I'm sorry I'm just venting I am extremely tired and my situation is draining me. My kids and I just want my husband hine and I dont know what spells to get or if i ruined the ones I have on him currently. Hence why i keep asking.