• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Grace22

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
One more post about @Ashra Koehn . This will blow your mind, regardless of how long you've been on here. In my most recent update she said things spot on! Here's the "WOW" factor... I haven't told anyone anything about me moving to a new location. Not @Ashra Koehn not my lover, no one. And all the hopes, desires and aspirations I have that my lover, when she returns, will move in with me have ALL BEEN PRIVATE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD! No idea how that beautiful lady we all love saw that, but holy cow! All believers please raise your hands! - J
Here’s another “WOW” factor for you guys too! I remember in one of my reports Ashra told me that she something that me and my lover did together... that I never told her or anybody!! Which I know for a fact that’s true and going to happen! My lover and I love to do this cute thing in the midst of kissing at times but I won’t say what it is ;) just goes to show how talented Ashra is!!

Also can someone suggest something positive for me to think about? My great grandfather passed away last week and stuff happened that has me being in negative sad mood but I keep trying to check myself every time I feel negative but it’s tiring. Ashra Koehn feels confident that I will see movement soon. I hope I’m not messing things up. I did get the Aura Cleansing and Road Opener spells so I’m excited to hear from her about that!

OldSoul

Popular Member
I want to take a minute to thank @Ashra for her promptness in replying when we reach out to her with a question. It is so appreciated.

With all of the orders and clients she likely has contacting her each day, I just think this speaks volumes about how nice of a person she is and shows she is truly trying to help each of us with our situations. :) Thank you, Ashra.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
She will get back to you soon. I’m waiting for a reply too, but I notice that once I stop focusing on waiting for her reply it usually comes. It like that saying “a watched pot never boils”. It’s hard but try to place your attention on something else for now that will help with positive energy once Ashra does get back to you.
@adawson11 I have found no response is actually everything is ok she does read them all her e-mails.

How I love being in this forum though, there is honestly no place I would rather be then here. The warmth the support in this group I can never trade it for anything.You all wonderful with beautiful souls. Ashra is one powerful women to bring such souls together just in the name of Love. I think to even be in such groups really tells alot about a person, that we are strong we are fighters and we have delt with alot to even be here. We here for our soulmate, twin flames or whatever they might be.In the end the universe will serve. Ashra Koehn you are a genius love you to the moon and back;)

@Berry190 haha yeah hun I got my eyes on him. You always said we got this and those words motivated all of me thank you:inlove:. How have you been?

@T.P.W84 Yeah man will definitely keep the updates coming don't you worry. Of coarse this is a race a very tough race please don't ever fall off. Tightened those socks we got a long way to go:partying_face: anything for our lovers we in.

@Sandra J sweetheart I have been waiting for this like crazy until I became calm about everything. I told myself anything that is meant to be will be. I thank Ashra everyday in my sleep gal I mean everywhere. She showed me flames. If you could read my story you will know where I come from and why I praise her so much. Wrapping it up I would like to wish you all best with Kenneth:inlove: keep well.

@Ginas thank you so much hun, for my lover to contact me it took 1 month plus 3 weeks after that I had to stay positive for him to want to see me and it happened and I'm grateful to God, the Universe, spells, and Ashra.:inlove:
@Frozen I won't fall off.

How long does a spell last for?
@Deepali Govan they should last for good for life they can stop,slow down and the effects weaken like if you told someone about them or you want against the guidelines they slow down but they should last for good.

Hey there gang....

Happy Monday and Good Afternoon....

So, I received an update from Ashra (Ashra and Mentor - thank you from the bottom of my heart) on the New Moon Casting and can I say it was great news. Since last week he and I have had communication not like other for he is 'swamped' with work however, there IS COMMUNICATION... I believe the Sensei Forgiveness and Ultimate New Moon will bring the results needed for he and I.

He was supposed to meet up with me on Friday and unfortunately it didn't happen and he switched it to this morning and judging by the time of this post, he hasn't arrived but hey... I'm good with both. I'm sure he feels (the energy) that when he does get in my presence it's gonna be hard to let go...

So I say to him in my mind and heart, take your time because this is for the long haul and you're not gonna step back anymore.

Peace, love and light. :smiling_face_with_3_hearts::smiling_face_with_3_hearts::smiling_face_with_3_hearts:
@Belladee Well done on movement take it slow like you said no need to rush fact is it's progress no matter how small.

I finally got a phone appointment with my primary doctor for tomorrow morning. I take this as a sign that my spells are working this out for me. I'm
looking forward to receive @Ashra's 3 question psychic reading from her. I know she's looking for the main problem about what's causing my health
issues. I'm very positive about the outcome. :)
@The Siren Good I'm glad you see this as a positive outcome.

Hi guys I'm back with another update on my situation so not too long ago my lover broke it off with me because he wanted to try and make it work with his ex girlfriend... Few days went by and he messaged me, was shocked he spoke to me again really... He said he tried and it failed with her and he sees now that there's nothing there between them. I saw him not long after we spoke. We spent the night together and I woke up in his arms. He keeps saying he doesn't want a relationship and he does not want to commit to anyone, which I know his talking and seeing other girls in a ***ual way which hurt. Its like he is telling me these things about girls to hurt me? I've emailed Ashra about the situation also because I'm sure she can find a solution to this problem.
@RubyXRed He is resisting the spells energy deep down he wants to be with you don't get too upset see what Ashra has to say.

Has anyone done the Call to Arms spell? What are your thoughts on it if so? I have a few spells on my ex. We are currently expecting a baby girl to be here in November, but I want us back together before her arrival or at least on positive speaking terms. I’m trusting Ashra to reunite us.
@Kandikoated I havent had it cast myself but others have reported it works well. Try to feel as if she is already back not an easy thing to do but it will speed up the process.

I want to say thank you to everyone who left advice and positive comments on my previous post. I want to say thank you to @Ashra for all of the help you have offered everyone here. I will try to remain positive and patient because of how busy things have been.
@Rishiliyani That is what we are here for :)

One more post about @Ashra Koehn . This will blow your mind, regardless of how long you've been on here. In my most recent update she said things spot on! Here's the "WOW" factor... I haven't told anyone anything about me moving to a new location. Not @Ashra Koehn not my lover, no one. And all the hopes, desires and aspirations I have that my lover, when she returns, will move in with me have ALL BEEN PRIVATE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD! No idea how that beautiful lady we all love saw that, but holy cow! All believers please raise your hands! - J
@Choppy Not surprised she is a spellcaster she is also a very powerful psychic so no reason to doubt her.

I have tried so hard to get my ex back. I hope this spell works. I tried to casters and I don't think it worked. I hope Ashra's works.
@Mikeny84 First of all don't refer to your person as an ex it's negative ok your girl your boy my lover use those words. Secondly I have used someone else before Ashra and they were frauds Ashra Koehn is not a fraud and I will have words with any one who says otherwise she is caring, loving and a beautiful soul she will sort this for you. You must believe it will work, while you are wanting your lover don't act sad or desperate ok they will be back when is the 64 million dollar question depends on how complicated your situation how stubborn your lover is so you may have to exercise a lot of patience. In this time while you wait follow the guidelines work on yourself go out with friends see your family take up a hobby keep busy don't obsess don't over think about where they are what they are doing who they may or may not be with just trust Ashra her spells and the universe to deliver

Hey everyone!!! I want to get one last breakup spell and I’m thinking about getting it. It’s the only one I haven’t used and I just feel so called to get it. I just really want to crush whatever is left of that relationship my lover still has with this abusive girlfriend. I don’t know, ever since I got my update, I wanted to get another breakup spell so I think that’s what I’ll do. I’ll go ahead and get that this week and see what it’ll do.

No major movements today, but I saw a lot of things that made me think of him and I was helping a family member today and we ended up passing his neighborhood. It was so hard not to drive down that street and visit his family members even though I know they want to see me, but I just can’t do it, not right now because of no contact. I had to keep on going as if I didn’t pass that neighborhood. It’s hard and I miss those moments more than anything. I’m fighting to relive them. I’ll get the Twilight Moon Seal after I buy this though, I just want another push to end this relationship, it’s been long overdue. Have a good day everyone :)
@deadlydesire18 Back to what I said about everyone deserving love even her. This is a suggestion as well as trying to break the relationship up could you maybe get a soulmate spell for her so she falls for someone else the person she should be with. I think the combination of that and the other breakup spells will push it over the finish line just a suggestion.

@Sandra J Thank you. Ashra has not sent an email confirming she casted Warmth of Eternity yet. I am anxious, but I am trying to stay positive. :)
@Ginas Thank you, and I am excited for it to be casted!
@deadlydesire18 - Ask Ashra if Warmth of Eternity is best suited for you. Never Let Me Good is good. I used it on my first lover. Maybe I should try for my guy.
@Yannirose2020 Thank you! I am excited. I purchased it last week, but she didn't email me back if it was casted yet. How fast did you see movements after it casted? How is your situation now?
@T.P.W84 Thank you and you had the same situation too? Ashra didn't cast the 4th spell yet. How long did your spells manifest? My guys is so stubborn.

@Everyone I want to send out an appreciation to EVERYONE on this forum! Thank you so much for your positivist and for your support! <3
I feel anxious, but I am trying to be positive and patient, and waiting for my 4th spell to be casted. :)
@Tinygirl415 A lot of us have had similar experiences on here yes I have had another another lover from the past not the one I want get in touch then there has been 3 other woman interested in me none of which I want. In honestly I had moment very early when I first started with Ashra in 2018 took about 6 week, however since then nothing yet loads of signs, dreams, feelings it is real trust me. My girl is very stubborn too but they will give in eventually.

I got my update from Ashra this morning. I want it to work because she means everything to me.
@Alisdair You have to trust it will work mate and I understand because I feel the same about my girl too.

Hi @Ashra Koehn I am still waiting for update from my ultimate moon spell cast, i ordered that spell last week on tuesday.
I was just wondering if you have casted it already?? Thank you Ashra.

Have everyone got there update from Ashra about ultimate moon spell has been casted or are there still someone waiting like me.
@Lizzardlove I have had mine there maybe still some people to have reports yet you will get yours too.

Hello @Ashra, @Ashra Koehn ... I hope you get a chance to reply to my latest email. My lover says I should relocate to his country. I never expected him to say this. But then again, with Ashra and her mentor by my side, of course it would happen. This is a huge step. But he is asking me to move there not for love but to help me out during my difficult times. He says I am his responsibility. Moving to a foreign country is not easy. Have to find a job. Learn the language. If he asked to move to be with him as his girlfriend, I would do it in an instant. Just waiting for that day. But this is still a huge step in the right direction.
Ashra is the real deal. She makes things happen. Thank you for everything.
Keep safe and positive vibes to all
@MadForLove That is superb well I'm not surprised at all.

Ashra Koehn must be swamped with all the spells people have been purchasing. I purchased a spell on the 20th,22nd and another on the 24th. I haven't gotten any updates on any of them yet. I'm so excited and have been checking my email everyday. I can't wait to see my updates. An email from Ashra is the only emails I'm ever excited to get. :laugh: I hope everybody had a great week ahead!
@Clelia Wurgler I hope you have a good week too.

Wow! Congrats! Go away negative energies!! :thumbsup::)
@litzy Negativity can do one for me :)

I ordered one of those, and that ended up being more helpful than expected. Ashra gave me a timeframe on when my lover will dump his girlfriend, and when he will reach out to me. I may order another one because I have two more questions, just so I can save the trouble of bringing up the past.
@Believer430 Do you have clarity now?

Brokensmiles45

NON-Verified Guest
Hello, So i just Purchased Passion Panacea? I believe its called on July 25th? I just got an email today saying it has been casted . im still not losing any faith that it would work and trying to stay postive.. I was wondering if anybody has done this spell? And how long it took for their ex to contact them back? Ashar also said today in email to add this other spell and i also did that.
The only thing im worried is the email came from a different email [email protected] something like that but in the email she knows the whole situation and his name and my name?
I just miss my ex... And i hate having the thought that he is with someone else and im here in my room still in pain not with him, i just want him back.. Can someone please get back to me and give me advice to hold on and stay strong...

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
I have tried so hard to get my ex back. I hope this spell works. I tried to casters and I don't think it worked. I hope Ashra's works.
Ashra spells DO work and they will work for you! She’s a real spell caster and she helped so many people from all across the globe! She won’t let you down! Please don’t doubt her and believe in her magic! You will get your lover back!

Believer430

Popular Member
Hello everyone on the forum,
I just got my update from Ashra this afternoon. My Path to Exile spell has been triple cast. She told we should be able to break up lover's relationship with his girlfriend ASAP. I look forward to seeing what happens.

@rainbow108 getting desperate doesn't help your spells.
@Vanessa smith it's normal to have dreams about your lover after your spells have been cast.

My neck has been feeling tight lately. Is it normal for your neck to feel tight before or after a spell has been cast? I felt my lover's presence almost two months ago.

Rosily_94

NON-Verified Guest
Omg! I just want to say I am soooo happy and proud of myself and Ashra’s hard work! I have been seeing many angel signs and messages whispering into my ear and into my head and finally I feel AWAKE! I feel like God breathed life into me again and my love for him and my lover has awaken!!!! I know my lover is on his way to me because I have listened to the signs and everything toxic, negative, aspect wrong. I understand fully now that our live is strong and will continue to triumph over the storm and time! I still continue to await but continue to patiently wait for my lover and will continue to prepare my life for the arrival of my life and next step in this world! Thank you Ashra and the universe for bringing my lover back to me!! This feeling and bond is so amazing it’s just a matter of time it gets realized!! ❤❤❤

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good morning! I know a lot of people get anxious of when Ashra Koehn is going to cast their spells and send an update. Please be patient. I know it’s extremely hard because we all love her reports and look forward to her spells. :star_struckYou have to wonder about all the people purchasing a lot of spells and she is one person. I get exhausted just thinking about that. Not only does she have to find material, which I’m sure can be difficult at times, but concentrate all her energy on these spells. Plus, maybe there are certain times of the day of the week, nighttime, daytime to find the highest amount of energy for her and that spell. On top of it all, write up these amazing reports to all of us. She is an angel, but she is a real person who also has her own life to take care of, so please be patient. Relax and open your own energies, frequencies and raise your vibrations into receiving hers. Her reports are like the defibrillator paddles on our chest that gets our heart beat going again I know :inlove: we just love them!!

Emmy5

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
You will get back your lover just know and not hope that's a difference in speaking positive in any situations. I know that my life with my lover is getting better thanks to Ashra and her mentor. :)
@Mikeny84 you will get your lover back. Please stay positive and know that Ashra is the BEST ever and her mentor is helping her. Sometimes your spells will take a little longer than expected because of your situation but I promise you will get the positive outcome you want. Just believe in Ashra Koehn and her work. Our spells work in positivity and if you follow her guideline you will be just fine. I know there are days you want to give up but please do not let that be an option for you. If you feel down at all come on here and we will help you get you feel better and believe and think positive. Sending positive vibes to you.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good morning! I know a lot of people get anxious of when Ashra Koehn is going to cast their spells and send an update. Please be patient. I know it’s extremely hard because we all love her reports and look forward to her spells. :star_struckYou have to wonder about all the people purchasing a lot of spells and she is one person. I get exhausted just thinking about that. Not only does she have to find material, which I’m sure can be difficult at times, but concentrate all her energy on these spells. Plus, maybe there are certain times of the day of the week, nighttime, daytime to find the highest amount of energy for her and that spell. On top of it all, write up these amazing reports to all of us. She is an angel, but she is a real person who also has her own life to take care of, so please be patient. Relax and open your own energies, frequencies and raise your vibrations into receiving hers. Her reports are like the defibrillator paddles on our chest that gets our heart beat going again I know :inlove: we just love them!!
I can’t wait until I purchase mine because I’m excited about the reports!!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
LadyAraya, Yes I agree with you when it comes to Ashra Koehn is a amazing woman with a lot of responsibility, I know that she have new clients needing her help to reunite with their lovers. I respect and love Ashra I think her as a good friend not just a client :). Hopefully those who read this post will remember she is human and she doesn't run of energizer battery. I know she have more work to do because there was time Ashra would take a week off work to just relax I haven't seen it happened this time due to the fact Ashra koehn has a lot to do.

Choppy

Popular Member
@adawson11 I have found no response is actually everything is ok she does read them all her e-mails.

@Frozen I won't fall off.

@Deepali Govan they should last for good for life they can stop,slow down and the effects weaken like if you told someone about them or you want against the guidelines they slow down but they should last for good.

@Belladee Well done on movement take it slow like you said no need to rush fact is it's progress no matter how small.

@The Siren Good I'm glad you see this as a positive outcome.

@RubyXRed He is resisting the spells energy deep down he wants to be with you don't get too upset see what Ashra has to say.

@Kandikoated I havent had it cast myself but others have reported it works well. Try to feel as if she is already back not an easy thing to do but it will speed up the process.

@Rishiliyani That is what we are here for :)

@Choppy Not surprised she is a spellcaster she is also a very powerful psychic so no reason to doubt her.

@Mikeny84 First of all don't refer to your person as an ex it's negative ok your girl your boy my lover use those words. Secondly I have used someone else before Ashra and they were frauds Ashra Koehn is not a fraud and I will have words with any one who says otherwise she is caring, loving and a beautiful soul she will sort this for you. You must believe it will work, while you are wanting your lover don't act sad or desperate ok they will be back when is the 64 million dollar question depends on how complicated your situation how stubborn your lover is so you may have to exercise a lot of patience. In this time while you wait follow the guidelines work on yourself go out with friends see your family take up a hobby keep busy don't obsess don't over think about where they are what they are doing who they may or may not be with just trust Ashra her spells and the universe to deliver

@deadlydesire18 Back to what I said about everyone deserving love even her. This is a suggestion as well as trying to break the relationship up could you maybe get a soulmate spell for her so she falls for someone else the person she should be with. I think the combination of that and the other breakup spells will push it over the finish line just a suggestion.

@Tinygirl415 A lot of us have had similar experiences on here yes I have had another another lover from the past not the one I want get in touch then there has been 3 other woman interested in me none of which I want. In honestly I had moment very early when I first started with Ashra in 2018 took about 6 week, however since then nothing yet loads of signs, dreams, feelings it is real trust me. My girl is very stubborn too but they will give in eventually.

@Alisdair You have to trust it will work mate and I understand because I feel the same about my girl too.

@Lizzardlove I have had mine there maybe still some people to have reports yet you will get yours too.

@MadForLove That is superb well I'm not surprised at all.

@Clelia Wurgler I hope you have a good week too.

@litzy Negativity can do one for me :)

@Believer430 Do you have clarity now?
@T.P.W84 Doubt? No. Wowed! YES

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Her spells do work because I've seen so many changes in Karim since I started getting spells from her. I understand you have used other spell casters before that probably scammed you but you have to believe that the spells are working. Oh and you must call your lover you lover or your guy/ girl not your ex along with acting like you already have them back.

I got my update from Ashra this morning. I want it to work because she means everything to me.
Remember you have to believe that the spells are working and be positive too.

@Alisdair Your spell will work on her. You have to believe that it will because once you do, everything will bloom open and happen. Believing will help you with what you want.
I agree with you because her spells work but of course we know they take time to fully manifest especially if the situation is complicated.

Hello, So i just Purchased Passion Panacea? I believe its called on July 25th? I just got an email today saying it has been casted . im still not losing any faith that it would work and trying to stay postive.. I was wondering if anybody has done this spell? And how long it took for their ex to contact them back? Ashar also said today in email to add this other spell and i also did that.
The only thing im worried is the email came from a different email [email protected] something like that but in the email she knows the whole situation and his name and my name?
I just miss my ex... And i hate having the thought that he is with someone else and im here in my room still in pain not with him, i just want him back.. Can someone please get back to me and give me advice to hold on and stay strong...
That is one of the emails Ashra uses so she has many emails to stay organized since she has a lot of clients now. You must refer to your lover as your lover or your guy not your ex because referring to him as your ex is negative. Being negative slows the spells down which is why it's important to be positive. When you say how long will it take your guy to contact you back are you saying you contacted him first? The guidelines say we can't contact our lovers first unless we have kids together. Contacting them first will slow the spells down especially if it's done a lot. Once we are back together for good then we can contact them first. As for how long it takes for our lovers to contact us is different for everyone so your guy will contact you when he's ready to. Try not to worry about when he'll contact you because it'll just stress you out so try to distract yourself as much as possible. Remember you just had a spell cast and spells take time to work depending on how well you follow the guidelines, how complex your situation is, etc.

Anyways, Monday at 7:00ish pm Karim texted me and eventually he just decided to randomly show up at my place. Of course since he showed up unannounced I wasn't even dressed up :laugh:. He of course looked handsome as ever so I apologized to him for not being dressed nice. He didn't care though because he still thought I look good. We talked and listened to music like we always do because we just enjoy spending time together. We made love a couple times and he told me to let him know if I got tired so that we can stop. Turns out he wasn't even mad at me because he is just so understanding of how I get tired easily and all the other problems all the surgeries have caused me.

Eventually he went home because he wanted to sleep and when we went outside of course I see a lot of people outside as I do live in an apartment complex. So they saw us kiss and hug along with hearing everything we said to each other hahaha. Not that I care what they think though because at least I'm not breaking the rules like everyone else does. Of course he didn't text me until 3:00ish am the next day to let me know he made it home safe.

I get paid on the 31st since the 1st is on a Saturday as the government doesn't like to work on the weekend so only 2 days until I get paid. I am getting a 1 question reading and at least 1 spell from Ashra Koehn though I don't know what spell to get. I do know what question I would like answered though because I thought about all the questions I have and decided on the most important one to have answered. I think what I'll do is get 1 question answered every month since I only get paid once a month.
Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Is it ok to use 2 different spellcasters for the same purpose? Or will that be a conflict?
I would never use two spell casters to help me with anything. Ashra Koehn tells us to make sure these people's are genuine. I will continue to stay with her since she knows me and I am comfortable with her over anyone else. I trust Ashra Koehn because she doesn't say what she doesn't mean just to make her clients feel good through our difficult times. She care about her clients and this why I have always stayed with her.

Ginas

Popular Member
Can Ashra make you live forever? And can Ashra make you 18 forever?
@woodjayla If that were a possible thing to do, that would be awesome. This kind of reminds me of the movie Twilight where Bella lives for eternity and does not age one bit, :laugh:. Unfortunately, Ashra cannot make this happen, though.

My neck has been feeling tight lately. Is it normal for your neck to feel tight before or after a spell has been cast? I felt my lover's presence almost two months ago.
@Believer430 I have never heard of a tight feeling within the neck, but I never experienced this with my spells before. The only things that my spells will make me feel are tiredness, confused, hormonal, joyful, anxious (sometimes), and content.

@Brokensmiles45 Passion Panacea is a universal spell and is also a starter kind of spell too. At the bottom of your spell report, there will be a link to the Guideline Rules to follow. For everyone, it takes some time to see results and movements from their exes, for others, it will be quicker. It also depends on how complexed their situation is. You will get your ex back. However, I will provide the list of Ashra Koehn's email addresses.

Here is a list of email addresses of by the real Ashra Koehn:
Reminder:
I would strongly recommend adding all of them.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello everyone I seen kenneth today out of the blue he called my phone and ask me to opened the door, I felt like he was coming today due to the signs I've seen the pass two days with his name on it and the dream I had Monday night . The only thing is he isn't really making time for me the way I would like him too. He always puts tennis before me and that was a big problem in our relationship the past years. I just made need to order Stonework Soul Calling to get him to make time for me. I think out of all of Ashra's spells, I didn't purchased this one. I will see what happened once my spells continue to manifest to it's full terms. There's no doubt the spells is working whenever we see each other Kenneth always affectionate towards me. Ashra Koehn and her mentor put in a lot of work to help with my relationship with Kenneth. :) I will have all that my heart desires and more :):)

Sukitroman

NON-Verified Guest
Hello everyone on the forum,
I just got my update from Ashra this afternoon. My Path to Exile spell has been triple cast. She told we should be able to break up lover's relationship with his girlfriend ASAP. I look forward to seeing what happens.

@rainbow108 getting desperate doesn't help your spells.
@Vanessa smith it's normal to have dreams about your lover after your spells have been cast.

I had my Path to Exile cast too... please keep me updated on your situation, as will I. Looking forward to seeing the results :)

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Nora18 Great! I feel the need to get it somehow too though!! :thumbsup::)
@LadyAraya Wow! That sounds amazing! I’m happy for you! I’m wondering whether the spell can be focussed on 3 people to block away. Block in a way whereby stop them from interfering into other people’s life. Do you think it’s possible?
I don’t see why not. It blocks all bad energy! One or many!

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m back again! I ordered the Twilight Moon Seal and decided to have it seal all of my spells that I currently have. I’ve been wanting to do this, but I’ve put it off for some time, but now I decided to finally request to have it done. I’m excited and I hope that my many spells for my new situation will all be linked together and stay strong and work together to bring the man I love back to me. I may still add on another breakup spell later, but I figured sealing for right now might be a safe option. I can’t wait for some manifestation.

hopefulsoul

NON-Verified Guest
Hello All!

I am new to this forum. Today I casted my first ritual with Ashra (Passion Panacea with Dragon Blood Seal and Triple Cast). I must admit I am a little anxious as I worked with two spell casters prior to this without results. Not only did I not get results but they stopped replying to me :( . However, reading all of your messages are giving me hope again. Thank you all for the positivity and hope. I look forward to reading more updates. Sending lots of positivity and love to everyone.

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello everyone I seen kenneth today out of the blue he called my phone and ask me to opened the door, I felt like he was coming today due to the signs I've seen the pass two days with his name on it and the dream I had Monday night . The only thing is he isn't really making time for me the way I would like him too. He always puts tennis before me and that was a big problem in our relationship the past years. I just made need to order Stonework Soul Calling to get him to make time for me. I think out of all of Ashra's spells, I didn't purchased this one. I will see what happened once my spells continue to manifest to it's full terms. There's no doubt the spells is working whenever we see each other Kenneth always affectionate towards me. Ashra Koehn and her mentor put in a lot of work to help with my relationship with Kenneth. :) I will have all that my heart desires and more :):)
You are such an amazing person!❤

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello All!

I am new to this forum. Today I casted my first ritual with Ashra (Passion Panacea with Dragon Blood Seal and Triple Cast). I must admit I am a little anxious as I worked with two spell casters prior to this without results. Not only did I not get results but they stopped replying to me :( . However, reading all of your messages are giving me hope again. Thank you all for the positivity and hope. I look forward to reading more updates. Sending lots of positivity and love to everyone.
Hi hopefulsoul , Welcome to the forum you came to the right place Ashra koehn is a honest and true person to her word. You will see great results and movements with Passion Panacea that's a great spell to use for beginners, If you have any questions please feel free to ask the forum you'll find these are some great people's in here and friends. :)