• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

estellew

NON-Verified Guest
I’m back again! I ordered the Twilight Moon Seal and decided to have it seal all of my spells that I currently have. I’ve been wanting to do this, but I’ve put it off for some time, but now I decided to finally request to have it done. I’m excited and I hope that my many spells for my new situation will all be linked together and stay strong and work together to bring the man I love back to me. I may still add on another breakup spell later, but I figured sealing for right now might be a safe option. I can’t wait for some manifestation.
What breakup spell are you going to order?

Monique27

NON-Verified Guest
Hello All!

I am new to this forum. Today I casted my first ritual with Ashra (Passion Panacea with Dragon Blood Seal and Triple Cast). I must admit I am a little anxious as I worked with two spell casters prior to this without results. Not only did I not get results but they stopped replying to me :( . However, reading all of your messages are giving me hope again. Thank you all for the positivity and hope. I look forward to reading more updates. Sending lots of positivity and love to everyone.
I understand your worry, but Ashra is one of a kind. I recently had Passion of Panacea triple cast as well, and I started seeing little signs (before I even knew she had casted it).

You need to remember to have faith, and keep that positive energy. Also, you can talk to your spells. Ashra will always read your messages. Just try to bear in mind that she’s helping thousands of people everywhere and she’s just one person. She truly, genuinely cares for her clients, so rest assured she (Ashra) is one of a kind. :)

Tinygirl415

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hello everyone I seen kenneth today out of the blue he called my phone and ask me to opened the door, I felt like he was coming today due to the signs I've seen the pass two days with his name on it and the dream I had Monday night . The only thing is he isn't really making time for me the way I would like him too. He always puts tennis before me and that was a big problem in our relationship the past years. I just made need to order Stonework Soul Calling to get him to make time for me. I think out of all of Ashra's spells, I didn't purchased this one. I will see what happened once my spells continue to manifest to it's full terms. There's no doubt the spells is working whenever we see each other Kenneth always affectionate towards me. Ashra Koehn and her mentor put in a lot of work to help with my relationship with Kenneth. :) I will have all that my heart desires and more :):)
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! How long did it take for your lover to contact and want to see you after your spells were casted?

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
LadyAraya, Yes I agree with you when it comes to Ashra Koehn is a amazing woman with a lot of responsibility, I know that she have new clients needing her help to reunite with their lovers. I respect and love Ashra I think her as a good friend not just a client :). Hopefully those who read this post will remember she is human and she doesn't run of energizer battery. I know she have more work to do because there was time Ashra would take a week off work to just relax I haven't seen it happened this time due to the fact Ashra koehn has a lot to do.
@Sandra J I see her as a friend too I applaud her for long hard efforts it must be exhausting.

@T.P.W84 Doubt? No. Wowed! YES
@Choppy Good to hear :)

Her spells do work because I've seen so many changes in Karim since I started getting spells from her. I understand you have used other spell casters before that probably scammed you but you have to believe that the spells are working. Oh and you must call your lover you lover or your guy/ girl not your ex along with acting like you already have them back.

Remember you have to believe that the spells are working and be positive too.

I agree with you because her spells work but of course we know they take time to fully manifest especially if the situation is complicated.

That is one of the emails Ashra uses so she has many emails to stay organized since she has a lot of clients now. You must refer to your lover as your lover or your guy not your ex because referring to him as your ex is negative. Being negative slows the spells down which is why it's important to be positive. When you say how long will it take your guy to contact you back are you saying you contacted him first? The guidelines say we can't contact our lovers first unless we have kids together. Contacting them first will slow the spells down especially if it's done a lot. Once we are back together for good then we can contact them first. As for how long it takes for our lovers to contact us is different for everyone so your guy will contact you when he's ready to. Try not to worry about when he'll contact you because it'll just stress you out so try to distract yourself as much as possible. Remember you just had a spell cast and spells take time to work depending on how well you follow the guidelines, how complex your situation is, etc.

Anyways, Monday at 7:00ish pm Karim texted me and eventually he just decided to randomly show up at my place. Of course since he showed up unannounced I wasn't even dressed up :laugh:. He of course looked handsome as ever so I apologized to him for not being dressed nice. He didn't care though because he still thought I look good. We talked and listened to music like we always do because we just enjoy spending time together. We made love a couple times and he told me to let him know if I got tired so that we can stop. Turns out he wasn't even mad at me because he is just so understanding of how I get tired easily and all the other problems all the surgeries have caused me.

Eventually he went home because he wanted to sleep and when we went outside of course I see a lot of people outside as I do live in an apartment complex. So they saw us kiss and hug along with hearing everything we said to each other hahaha. Not that I care what they think though because at least I'm not breaking the rules like everyone else does. Of course he didn't text me until 3:00ish am the next day to let me know he made it home safe.

I get paid on the 31st since the 1st is on a Saturday as the government doesn't like to work on the weekend so only 2 days until I get paid. I am getting a 1 question reading and at least 1 spell from Ashra Koehn though I don't know what spell to get. I do know what question I would like answered though because I thought about all the questions I have and decided on the most important one to have answered. I think what I'll do is get 1 question answered every month since I only get paid once a month.
Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!
@EricaLeeCollins199226 I'm pleased you had movement love and positive vibes to you too.

Hello everyone I seen kenneth today out of the blue he called my phone and ask me to opened the door, I felt like he was coming today due to the signs I've seen the pass two days with his name on it and the dream I had Monday night . The only thing is he isn't really making time for me the way I would like him too. He always puts tennis before me and that was a big problem in our relationship the past years. I just made need to order Stonework Soul Calling to get him to make time for me. I think out of all of Ashra's spells, I didn't purchased this one. I will see what happened once my spells continue to manifest to it's full terms. There's no doubt the spells is working whenever we see each other Kenneth always affectionate towards me. Ashra Koehn and her mentor put in a lot of work to help with my relationship with Kenneth. :) I will have all that my heart desires and more :):)
@Sandra J Glad you had movement I'm sure with Ashras help he will not be so interested in Tennis for much longer me I us updated.

I’m back again! I ordered the Twilight Moon Seal and decided to have it seal all of my spells that I currently have. I’ve been wanting to do this, but I’ve put it off for some time, but now I decided to finally request to have it done. I’m excited and I hope that my many spells for my new situation will all be linked together and stay strong and work together to bring the man I love back to me. I may still add on another breakup spell later, but I figured sealing for right now might be a safe option. I can’t wait for some manifestation.
@deadlydesire18 This will help keep your spells strong.

Hello All!

I am new to this forum. Today I casted my first ritual with Ashra (Passion Panacea with Dragon Blood Seal and Triple Cast). I must admit I am a little anxious as I worked with two spell casters prior to this without results. Not only did I not get results but they stopped replying to me :( . However, reading all of your messages are giving me hope again. Thank you all for the positivity and hope. I look forward to reading more updates. Sending lots of positivity and love to everyone.
@hopefulsoul Been there don't worry your working with someone geniune. Remember to follow the guidelines stay positive and be patient.

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I would never use two spell casters to help me with anything. Ashra Koehn tells us to make sure these people's are genuine. I will continue to stay with her since she knows me and I am comfortable with her over anyone else. I trust Ashra Koehn because she doesn't say what she doesn't mean just to make her clients feel good through our difficult times. She care about her clients and this why I have always stayed with her.
Same here I will also continue to stay with Ashra because she is the only spell caster I trust and that actually cares.

@Ashra @Ashra Koehn I just bought Love Origin but I mistyped my email address. Can you please resend to my correct email address? Thanks Ashra! Hope you can cast it tonight on Full Moon!
You can always email her to let her know the correct email address of yours.

I have Stonework Soul Calling active since January and it's a great spell to have active. You're right our spells are always working on our guys. Karim loves tennis too so I know how you feel.

Hi Forum Family :)
Has anyone had the Tri-Force Love Luminosity spell cast by Ashra?
Yes I have Tri-Force Love Luminosity active since October of last year and it's a great spell for stubborn lovers.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for Karim to contact me again but I'm not worried because I know he's going to contact me really soon. There have been times when I doubted his love for me but now I realise he really does love me even though he's not the most expressive. He rarely says I love you but he shows me through his actions that he loves me just like Ashra said he would start doing. I also realize it'll take more time for him to commit to me for good because I feel he is scared. It's not a problem though because I can wait longer and I know he'll commit to me for good. I'm not going to give up on him because I love him so much.

Tomorrow I get paid but of course I got to pay bills first and then buy a spell along with a 1 question reading from Ashra. I've been thinking about all the things I love about Karim which is a lot of things as there's a lot of things to love about him. I love how he doesn't care if I wear make up or not unlike some people along with he doesn't care what I wear. I love how he still thinks I look good even if I'm not wearing make up or dressed nice. I love how he cares so much for me and how understanding he is because I've never been with a guy so understanding like him. I could go on and on but that would end up being a novel :laugh:.

Frozen

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Yay!!! I’m so happy for you!
@Yannirose2020 thank you so much your turn is coming soon too:inlove:
Congratulation i am so happy for you, @Ashra Koehn is our forum angel.❤❤
@Lizzardlove thank you of course Ashra Koehn is unbelievable and I have so much respect for her and her mentor:inlove:
@Frozen that's wonderful.
@Safe haven yeah hey I guess we are the lucky ones to have Ashra on our side. Thank you:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

To everyone please stay positive lovers are coming back. When you finally see them for the first time, everything seems like a dream you never stop smilling and talking to yourself hehe. Just please make sure when they get back you let go of everything. Just enjoy yourself and make sure you do not talk about the past it works for me so far. The one thing he brought up was that I must promise him not to act crazy again and of course I said I promise haha. Arg his got too much ego that one and thinks his cute. My spells got him right where I wanted him, back in my arms again. He also said I was always in his mind but then the way I acted worried him alot, shem I did act crazy though. Blowing his phone like that I made sure he never rested:X3:but his back now thanks to Ashra. From now on I will respect him and let him lead the way. I learnt so much from this and I'm grateful to everyone in here. Coming in here really did help me in so many ways and still is.

Oooh he asks me why I lost so much weight I said I'm on diet, lies I told. I'm sure he saw the lies rite through me because now he says he is worried about me, I hope he doesn't think I'm weak though.I will never ever allow myself to go through such again.I nearly lost my mind I'm still in the process of healing and trying so much to avoid stressful suitations.I still suffer from anxieties and takings pills everyday to sleep I really hope by the end of this year i get my body back can't even go to gym since I'm feeling so weak and lacking energy. Enough about me, guys please please hang in there promise you love is worth the waiting. All the best to you all:inlove::smiling_face_with_3_hearts::inlove:

Sue_NH

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello All!

I understand, the same thing happened to me and ironically Passion Panacea with Dragon Blood Seal Triple Cast is the first spell I ordered as well. Best of luck and stay positive!!

The Siren

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi everyone I want to inform you that Ashra told me in so many words that I should see a family doctor since she couldn't answer my question
about my health problems. I'm glad she told too so I have and my primary doctor wants X-Ray's done on my whole spine since both vertebrae's
slipped from the opposite from each other, and I have a female personal problem going on right now as we speak. This has been going on for
a month and a week now. @Ashra did offer me a fertility spell to me after I told her about my health issues. I'm going to get it once Bobby makes
a full commitment to me.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@T.P.W84 Although I do think that your suggestion about doing the soulmate spell for her is good, the way she got with my lover in the first place is actually something you wouldn’t suspect. She actually messes around with energy work as well and that’s how she got my lover’s attention in the first place against his will. (She messes around with dark forces as I’ve come to find out through psychic readings and it adds up because she came out of nowhere and it happened so fast and blindly). I feel like once she finally realizes that there’s no hope and no future for her relationship with my lover, she’ll end up doing this to someone else. I’ve also been told that she would be doing this again as she’s done it before my lover and most likely will be doing it after him. Ashra even confirmed herself that this girl has done so many methods to try and cling onto my lover as well as being very manipulative, but Ashra and her mentor made sure to take care of that with Cobra Revenge Spell. This girl already knows she’s losing and she’ll continue to. I’ve also gotten my lover and I protected (Battle of Five Armies) and we’ve been protected for a while now so she can’t do that again to us either which is great. It’s been a lot, but Ashra has helped me so much and I honestly feel so much safer and happier with everything that she’s been able to do for me and I hope and pray that this girl will be gone for good like I’ve been promised she would be before long.

I recently purchased the Twilight Moon Seal and I want all of my spells to be protected and to work together, not sure if I get an update on just purchasing a seal, but I guess I’ll see. Either way, I think this is progress for me. I also have asked about a few recasts for some of my older spells so hopefully I can have those recasted as well!

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
Soul Purge - Available for a limited time!

I would like to thank the members who have seen results for contacting me and sharing the good news! A lot of people have been seeing results, especially with the new spells.

Several people have inquired about a spell called Soul Purge and its only as of yesterday that I received the materials required to offer this spell. Soul Purge is an efficient method for removing negative energy on a deep level and purging anything in the soul that's keeping someone you love away from you. While my mentor is still around to help, this spell would be extremely helpful for a lot of people. Spots are limited so I look forward to received your request and casting asap!:star_struck

Soul Purge: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/soul-purge/

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What breakup spell are you going to order?
Hey! So far I’ve added a lot of breakup spells, I have active Path to Exile, Freedom Fire Breakup Spell, Soul Connection Triple Cast (customized to do that), Battle of Five Armies Triple Cast, Force of Will, Evocation if Favorable Opinion (customized to also do that), Wishes Granted, and Cobra Revenge Spell. There’s only a couple I haven’t done yet and there’s one on passion-panacea.com that I haven’t used yet which is Instant Core Breakup Spell. It’s under “Fast and Effective Breakup Spells” on that website in particular. I just recently purchased the twilight moon seal though, so it may be a little bit of time before I’m able to get it, but I will say that so many cracks have formed! :laugh: I guess I just really want her out of his life, I know it’ll happen one of these days, but I’ve been trying to make it happen faster.

Monique27

NON-Verified Guest
I just bought Ashra some coffee for an appreciation and gratitude! She’s done so much for all of us and she deserves it! I will always be a loyal customer to her because she gets the work done and she’ll make sure that we get our lover’s back! :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I completely agree! I honestly, have had quite a few more expenses that I wasn’t expecting, but I told myself that as soon as I build my little financial cushion back up, I have to purchase a couple of cups of coffee for Ashra and her mentor.

It’s truly incredible to see how much effort and energy she exerts into this for each and every one of us. I know she’s an empathetic person so it truly does drain her emotionally when we are not happy.

Anyways, thank you all for all the positive vibes, thoughts, and energies. I truly look forward to seeing everyone’s feedback and updates. Seriously, love this forum and everyone in it!!!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

@Lizzardlove thank you of course Ashra Koehn is unbelievable and I have so much respect for her and her mentor:inlove:

@Safe haven yeah hey I guess we are the lucky ones to have Ashra on our side. Thank you:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

To everyone please stay positive lovers are coming back. When you finally see them for the first time, everything seems like a dream you never stop smilling and talking to yourself hehe. Just please make sure when they get back you let go of everything. Just enjoy yourself and make sure you do not talk about the past it works for me so far. The one thing he brought up was that I must promise him not to act crazy again and of course I said I promise haha. Arg his got too much ego that one and thinks his cute. My spells got him right where I wanted him, back in my arms again. He also said I was always in his mind but then the way I acted worried him alot, shem I did act crazy though. Blowing his phone like that I made sure he never rested:X3:but his back now thanks to Ashra. From now on I will respect him and let him lead the way. I learnt so much from this and I'm grateful to everyone in here. Coming in here really did help me in so many ways and still is.

Oooh he asks me why I lost so much weight I said I'm on diet, lies I told. I'm sure he saw the lies rite through me because now he says he is worried about me, I hope he doesn't think I'm weak though.I will never ever allow myself to go through such again.I nearly lost my mind I'm still in the process of healing and trying so much to avoid stressful suitations.I still suffer from anxieties and takings pills everyday to sleep I really hope by the end of this year i get my body back can't even go to gym since I'm feeling so weak and lacking energy. Enough about me, guys please please hang in there promise you love is worth the waiting. All the best to you all:inlove::smiling_face_with_3_hearts::inlove:
That's great news as always Ashra knows what she's doing. I love to hear how things are progressing as you take your journey with your lover, :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I love this idea of the coffee.
@LinziJ80 I will be buying her one soon.

Same here I will also continue to stay with Ashra because she is the only spell caster I trust and that actually cares.

You can always email her to let her know the correct email address of yours.

I have Stonework Soul Calling active since January and it's a great spell to have active. You're right our spells are always working on our guys. Karim loves tennis too so I know how you feel.

Yes I have Tri-Force Love Luminosity active since October of last year and it's a great spell for stubborn lovers.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for Karim to contact me again but I'm not worried because I know he's going to contact me really soon. There have been times when I doubted his love for me but now I realise he really does love me even though he's not the most expressive. He rarely says I love you but he shows me through his actions that he loves me just like Ashra said he would start doing. I also realize it'll take more time for him to commit to me for good because I feel he is scared. It's not a problem though because I can wait longer and I know he'll commit to me for good. I'm not going to give up on him because I love him so much.

Tomorrow I get paid but of course I got to pay bills first and then buy a spell along with a 1 question reading from Ashra. I've been thinking about all the things I love about Karim which is a lot of things as there's a lot of things to love about him. I love how he doesn't care if I wear make up or not unlike some people along with he doesn't care what I wear. I love how he still thinks I look good even if I'm not wearing make up or dressed nice. I love how he cares so much for me and how understanding he is because I've never been with a guy so understanding like him. I could go on and on but that would end up being a novel :laugh:.
@EricaLeeCollins199226 I remember my girl took her makeup off once and said this is the first time I have done this I said your still beautiful so like Karim is with you that's how I am with her.

I got news that my spell has been cast! I'm going to follow Ashra's advise. We have been snapping on and off, but nothing steady. I hope that doesn't hurt the success of the spell.
@Rachacha12 Who is messaging first him? If he is reaching out first no problem at all otherwise don't be contacting him first it's against the no contact rule and will slow your spells down.

@Frozen Good for you my friend really pleased you got your lover and everything is going well for you. It's true never be needy yes you love your lover I love my girl at lot but if your too available hey won't respect you so stay cool.

Hi everyone I want to inform you that Ashra told me in so many words that I should see a family doctor since she couldn't answer my question
about my health problems. I'm glad she told too so I have and my primary doctor wants X-Ray's done on my whole spine since both vertebrae's
slipped from the opposite from each other, and I have a female personal problem going on right now as we speak. This has been going on for
a month and a week now. @Ashra did offer me a fertility spell to me after I told her about my health issues. I'm going to get it once Bobby makes
a full commitment to me.
@The Siren everything will be ok for you don't you worry

I love Ashra and his mentor and everyone here! Thank you so much! ❤
@litzy Your loved too.

@T.P.W84 Although I do think that your suggestion about doing the soulmate spell for her is good, the way she got with my lover in the first place is actually something you wouldn’t suspect. She actually messes around with energy work as well and that’s how she got my lover’s attention in the first place against his will. (She messes around with dark forces as I’ve come to find out through psychic readings and it adds up because she came out of nowhere and it happened so fast and blindly). I feel like once she finally realizes that there’s no hope and no future for her relationship with my lover, she’ll end up doing this to someone else. I’ve also been told that she would be doing this again as she’s done it before my lover and most likely will be doing it after him. Ashra even confirmed herself that this girl has done so many methods to try and cling onto my lover as well as being very manipulative, but Ashra and her mentor made sure to take care of that with Cobra Revenge Spell. This girl already knows she’s losing and she’ll continue to. I’ve also gotten my lover and I protected (Battle of Five Armies) and we’ve been protected for a while now so she can’t do that again to us either which is great. It’s been a lot, but Ashra has helped me so much and I honestly feel so much safer and happier with everything that she’s been able to do for me and I hope and pray that this girl will be gone for good like I’ve been promised she would be before long.

I recently purchased the Twilight Moon Seal and I want all of my spells to be protected and to work together, not sure if I get an update on just purchasing a seal, but I guess I’ll see. Either way, I think this is progress for me. I also have asked about a few recasts for some of my older spells so hopefully I can have those recasted as well!

Thanks for the suggestion though.
@deadlydesire18 Ok yeah I understand why now hmmm well despite the manipulation I still hope she can heal come out of this and maybe be a better person at some point.

I would like to thank the members who have seen results for contacting me and sharing the good news! A lot of people have been seeing results, especially with the new spells.

Several people have inquired about a spell called Soul Purge and its only as of yesterday that I received the materials required to offer this spell. Soul Purge is an efficient method for removing negative energy on a deep level and purging anything in the soul that's keeping someone you love away from you. While my mentor is still around to help, this spell would be extremely helpful for a lot of people. Spots are limited so I look forward to received your request and casting asap!:star_struck

@Ashra Koehn This sounds like a great spell I will be buying you two a coffee soon. I did e-mail you the other day but I know you will read it. Both you and your mentor make sure you rest and take care.

Mabel Pines

Popular Member
Ashra, I will be considering Soul Purge as well as the other spell you recommended in your email. I will keep picturing parts of my desired outcome. Right now I'm picturing a time he and I were hugging and kissing while both wearing hoodies, and a more recent time we saw each other together in the bathroom mirror. We're so cute together. I hope we can stand near each other forever soon.

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi! Question! Do you think I can request a spell on behalf of someone else? Let say not for me but for another person? My son is 13 and he has autism, he has no friends and it breaks my heart. is there a spell I could request to find him a great person he can have a everlasting friendship with? Thank you”)

X_OT

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I was about to message Ashra when I felt it in my gut and thought she recently posted a new spell. Long in be hold she posted a new spell... I was right! As I was reading it I saw the numbers 444 and 555 on the inboxes on my phone.

I feel extremely strong about this spell. This is the first time I’ve been so intensely drawn to this one. I just said before I was going to focus on my work but this one is magnetic. I’m really hopeful.

Safe haven

NON-Verified Guest

@Frozen, yes, we're really the lucky ones. Can't wait for my husband to finally come back home. Ashra and her mentor are working non stop to bring him back. He's extremely stubborn. Please take good care of your man and show him super love.