• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Angellvr

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi! Question! Do you think I can request a spell on behalf of someone else? Let say not for me but for another person? My son is 13 and he has autism, he has no friends and it breaks my heart. is there a spell I could request to find him a great person he can have a everlasting friendship with? Thank you”)
You absolutely can, I would ask Ashra for a suggestion.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello everyone! I hope you all is staying positive and keeping the faith. I begin up all night talking to kenneth on the phone while he was working. This man didn't want me to get off phone just having me on the phone was good enough for him. I know this is the month of August good things will be happening for us. Ashra and her mentor is working hard to help us reunite with our lover and remove negative energy as well. I hope you all have a good weekend and always remember we have the Victory!

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
Does anybody know how long it takes for Asha to get ahold of me? Or if she’s still working. I got ahold of her yesterday but haven’t heard back. Thank you in advance.
You have to be patient. Ashra is only one person and she’s super busy casting spells for so many people from all over the world. She doesn’t ignore her clients. Please don’t worry, she’ll get back to you soon!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I bought soul Purge but I got it to focus on me and gain self love and not getting my ex back. I feel empowered.
@Cata1996 Yes indeed he will come.

I completely agree! I honestly, have had quite a few more expenses that I wasn’t expecting, but I told myself that as soon as I build my little financial cushion back up, I have to purchase a couple of cups of coffee for Ashra and her mentor.

It’s truly incredible to see how much effort and energy she exerts into this for each and every one of us. I know she’s an empathetic person so it truly does drain her emotionally when we are not happy.

Anyways, thank you all for all the positive vibes, thoughts, and energies. I truly look forward to seeing everyone’s feedback and updates. Seriously, love this forum and everyone in it!!!
@Monique27 I too have brought her and her mentor a coffee today.

I've purchased Soul Purge! Really hope my lover will come back to me soon! Thank you Ashra & your master!
@Oreo118 No reason why not.

Ashra! Thank you for ALL you do! Just wanted to pop on and share some love! You’re amazing!!!
@Honeybee20 Yes she is.

Ashra, I will be considering Soul Purge as well as the other spell you recommended in your email. I will keep picturing parts of my desired outcome. Right now I'm picturing a time he and I were hugging and kissing while both wearing hoodies, and a more recent time we saw each other together in the bathroom mirror. We're so cute together. I hope we can stand near each other forever soon.
@Mabel Pines feel it like it has happened visualise it too.

Does anybody know how long it takes for Asha to get ahold of me? Or if she’s still working. I got ahold of her yesterday but haven’t heard back. Thank you in advance.
@brodrigu5_ Usually 3 to 5 working days allow a week when she is busy.

Hi! Question! Do you think I can request a spell on behalf of someone else? Let say not for me but for another person? My son is 13 and he has autism, he has no friends and it breaks my heart. is there a spell I could request to find him a great person he can have a everlasting friendship with? Thank you”)
@LadyAraya Yes you can cast for other people I don't know what spell but it I'm sure that one can be adapted maybe the favorable opinion one.

I was about to message Ashra when I felt it in my gut and thought she recently posted a new spell. Long in be hold she posted a new spell... I was right! As I was reading it I saw the numbers 444 and 555 on the inboxes on my phone.

I feel extremely strong about this spell. This is the first time I’ve been so intensely drawn to this one. I just said before I was going to focus on my work but this one is magnetic. I’m really hopeful.
@X_OT Focus on your work too more than this I have seen 555 a lot recently too.

Ashra's Spells are working! HE RANDOMLY UNBLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AFTER 5 YEARS!!! THERE WAS HES BEAUTIFUL FACE RANDOMLY AHHHHH SO HAPPY! FIRST MOVEMENT IN 11 WEEKS!
@Bonnie-eddington Wow that's superb well done you keep us updated.

He contacted me!!❤
@Vanessa smith Fantasic news well done you keep it friendly and stay on good terms baby steps don't go over the top.

I finally had some movement with my lover! And it was pretty big. I'm hoping in a few months everything will fall into place.
@marimyn Same to you really well done but make sure you take it steady.

I got Truth be Told and Soul Purge. I’m looking forward to both of these spells! I’m not sure if Truth be Told was cast or not, but I’m already seeing signs from this spell. It’s crazy and exciting! Feeling really excited this morning! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Much love forum fam!
@Honeybee20 Have a good weekend too I'm sure you will being that excited.

Ginas

Popular Member
It's exciting to see that everyone is getting movements and signs with their spells. This is how you know that Ashra is genuinely a real spell caster. I do feel like everyone is getting closer and closer to their heart's desires of their lover's returning back to them, including to those that do have theirs already, all of your problems will be resolved in your relationships. You all are doing good and I know that this journey is not easy, but while keeping your head up and with while staying strong, you will get there to the finish line. I'm proud of every one of you. You got this! This might sound a little bit cheesy, but, We're all in this together. :)

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I got another breakup spell from Ashra this afternoon! Yeah this girl is gonna leave my lover alone. Can’t wait to see how it’ll go. I just want their relationship to be OVER. Hopefully this will give my lover the final push he needs to finally end it and he’ll come back to me. It’s been a long time coming and I just want him back so badly. I know he’s coming, but with this obstacle out of the way, I’m sure it would be a lot easier.

Ginas

Popular Member
Is it normal to have dreams of us together every night. The dreams feel so real!! I never dreamed of him before. I pray its a sign!!! And I see trucks like his everywhere I go. But he still hasn't reached out to me yet.
@Vanessa smith Yes, it is completely normal to have dreams about your lover. It also is a sign from your spells too. Your dreams feel so real because it will happen. What helps is to visualize it into reality because it will signal to your spells and to the universe, to bring your desired greatest wishes. I noticed that the more you see signs appear, it means that movement is on its way and that your lover will contact you.

Asclepiustormos

Enhanced Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
@GayAstroMan and I saw Ashra is offering a new spell before she publicly announced.

@Ashra Koehn and mentor normally recommended us via email in previous events and spell castings for us. This time we didn’t receive a message if they recommend Soul Purge to us. Ashra surely do read us well and of course, we’re going to a mini vacation this upcoming weekend which means we knew that spells we have casted on Arte is almost ready to blossom. @GayAstroMan and I need a break for time being also focus on our normal selves while letting the spells take care of our beloved Arte.

Thank you Ashra and mentor for yet another great opportunity of Soul Purge. Best regards on more successful results from those spells and make a true difference for so many. :) ❤

Also.. wishing everybody on this forum nothing but stay focus on positive direction and patience is a key. Don’t put your hopes high on Instant result from the spells, you do have a remain hope in your heart will bring your love back in no time and you know it. Keep your lover in your mind frame and picture together in near future will create a reality, some signs will show you that spells are hearing you. Have a wonderful week and stay safe!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
WOW!!!! How long did you wait???? Congrats! I have hope with mine.
@Tinygirl415 No, you have to believe.

I've had insane signs, his name, people that look like him, his mom at my work, he is in my dreams and he is watching my stories. Ashra gave me an amazing update from the new moon spell cast. I know everything will work out.

Happy Saturday everyone! :partying_face:
@munchkin95 Sounds like it is close I have no doubt it will work out said if from day one.

Just ordered Soul Purge myself hopefully this is the final push my girl needs to get her to contact me and open up about her true feelings.

Congrats to everyone who has seen movement or had success recently I'm really pleased for you and you all deserve to be happy
@MurrayWalker no reason why not matey.

I purchased Soul Purge yesterday as well!!! I’m so excited!!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I love y’all and I love the beautiful @Ashra Koehn and I love her mentor!!! :inlove:
@Yannirose2020 it's been alright so far.

Hello everyone! I hope you all is staying positive and keeping the faith. I begin up all night talking to kenneth on the phone while he was working. This man didn't want me to get off phone just having me on the phone was good enough for him. I know this is the month of August good things will be happening for us. Ashra and her mentor is working hard to help us reunite with our lover and remove negative energy as well. I hope you all have a good weekend and always remember we have the Victory!
@Sandra J I know you and Kenneth will be fine I'm pleased he seemed so glued to speaking to you.

It's exciting to see that everyone is getting movements and signs with their spells. This is how you know that Ashra is genuinely a real spell caster. I do feel like everyone is getting closer and closer to their heart's desires of their lover's returning back to them, including to those that do have theirs already, all of your problems will be resolved in your relationships. You all are doing good and I know that this journey is not easy, but while keeping your head up and with while staying strong, you will get there to the finish line. I'm proud of every one of you. You got this! This might sound a little bit cheesy, but, We're all in this together. :)
@Ginas no we are I have said it before when one of us gets our lovers back it is a collective win for us all because we all help each other through it.

I can't wait until my guy unblocks me.
@Dovey He will unblock you in time.

I got another breakup spell from Ashra this afternoon! Yeah this girl is gonna leave my lover alone. Can’t wait to see how it’ll go. I just want their relationship to be OVER. Hopefully this will give my lover the final push he needs to finally end it and he’ll come back to me. It’s been a long time coming and I just want him back so badly. I know he’s coming, but with this obstacle out of the way, I’m sure it would be a lot easier.
@deadlydesire18 He will be with you and not her focus on you and when you do think of him imagine it's you and him together not her act like she is already gone.

@GayAstroMan and I saw Ashra is offering a new spell before she publicly announced.

@Ashra Koehn and mentor normally recommended us via email in previous events and spell castings for us. This time we didn’t receive a message if they recommend Soul Purge to us. Ashra surely do read us well and of course, we’re going to a mini vacation this upcoming weekend which means we knew that spells we have casted on Arte is almost ready to blossom. @GayAstroMan and I need a break for time being also focus on our normal selves while letting the spells take care of our beloved Arte.

Thank you Ashra and mentor for yet another great opportunity of Soul Purge. Best regards on more successful results from those spells and make a true difference for so many. :) ❤

Also.. wishing everybody on this forum nothing but stay focus on positive direction and patience is a key. Don’t put your hopes high on Instant result from the spells, you do have a remain hope in your heart will bring your love back in no time and you know it. Keep your lover in your mind frame and picture together in near future will create a reality, some signs will show you that spells are hearing you. Have a wonderful week and stay safe!
@Asclepiustormos Have a nice break you too I haven't had an e-mail from Ashra either about this spell so I'm taking that as I don't need it. All the best to you aswell.

Updates for Soul Purge will start going out later today and it may take a few days to update everyone.

Quite a few people have contacted me to ask if this spell is still being offered. Soul Purge is still available, but only for a limited time.

Soul Purge: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/soul-purge/
@Ashra Koehn Thank you for the update got you and your mentor a coffee yesterday. Please make sure you rest and take care.

OldSoul

Popular Member
Ashra's Spells are working! HE RANDOMLY UNBLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AFTER 5 YEARS!!! THERE WAS HES BEAUTIFUL FACE RANDOMLY AHHHHH SO HAPPY! FIRST MOVEMENT IN 11 WEEKS!
@Bonnie,

How long ago did you have Ashra do your first spell? What spells did you get?

I finally had some movement with my lover! And it was pretty big. I'm hoping in a few months everything will fall into place.
@marimyn -
Can I ask what kind of movement you had with your lover? Have you been no contact?

Ginas

Popular Member
@Bonnie-eddington Many members on the forum had success with the Evocation of Favorable Opinion Spell.

Can you purchase passion panacea with karma points?
I know that you can transfer over your Karma Points in the store, but I'm not sure if you can purchase a spell with KP still.

@Nepeese Have you thought about getting the Seven Cleansification Spell or the Aura Cleansing Spell? I feel like it will help remove the negative thinking patterns that you are having.

joonbug19

Popular Member
Hi all,

I was wondering if I got the twilight protection seal on my first spell, does anyone know if it will seal all the new and upcoming spells I get?

Please advise me when y’all can, and thank you! I’m soooo looking forward to seeing the movement/s!
Hello Monique! Nice to meet you :laugh: I think that would be the perfect choice. You can always tell Ashra to bond them all in one with that seal it can do anything. You can have it customized too. It will work for both past and present spells.

I'm so excited for some spell recasting on Monday and to hear how it went and also to purchase Soul Purge this week and Tri Force luminosity this month too. (fingers crossed) These will do the trick to get some movement and break through his stubbornness xx

Happy Saturday from the UK to all and so fabulous to read updates of movement, signs and lovers making contact. Hopefully these are all signs of a fabulous August for all!! :inlove:

so glad my energy levels and positive thoughts have raised back up since last weekend! Don't want to feel like that again no siree!!
Thanks Linzi! Good wishes for you too :star_struck

Hey everyone. I have so many spells on my lover but no movement even though I have been staying positive. I'm starting to get quite discouraged. It seems that as time goes on, he goes further and further away from him. His friendship group has a really bad influence on him and anytime he has free time, he goes running to them. Is there a spell that could break this friendship that seems strong and has lasted for years?
Yes, I recommend getting the Cobra Revenge. It's one of the very best spells Ashra has in her store. Get that and if you able to afford more get a seal to keep it strong.

mystery_11

Popular Member
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is keeping positive and occupied while spells work to remove the obstacles. My two crazy weeks with training are almost over. Tomorrow my last class in a row of 12 days without break and my body is collapsing but I got great feedback ( I sent to @Ashra the message I got on Monday morning from the gym I was in the weekend ) and that kept me with energy. It’s two more classes and then I definitely need a break.

Finally I am meeting this guy on Friday and i will go at his city. He said he will show me around and that he can’t wait for that. He always seems too enthusiastic of meeting but the issue is he rarely initiates contact. I mentioned that to him and he said that’s how he is and that he is bad in communication with phone but he likes it when I send him and that he always answers fast. Which is true because even if he is busy he will send a short answer. But I would like him to initiate as well. After we discussed this couple of days later he did send me though and he was quite open but then same thing. He said we can discuss this from close. The thing is that we will be from distance in the beginning until we figure out if we want to be together long term. And communication in distance relationship is important. I know this won’t be an issue if we move together but until then ?

Please give me some advice how to make him understand that this is important for me.
@T.P.W84 What do you suggest as a guy ?
Someone who might have experience in distance relationships? Any advice welcomed.

@Ashra casted Truth to be told in the weekend with the intention him to be more open and better in communication. Hopefully it will help him be more open.

joonbug19

Popular Member
I know Ashra and her mentor appreciate those cups during their long nights:):)
:star_struck

What are Ashra's guidelines? I never received any.

Maeko07

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi Everyone!

I just joined this community and was reading the success it has brought everyone as I'm in a really tough situation with my lover. We have been on a break since June and I've not seen him since early July. I did try two white magic spell casters, but no results and I think I've been scammed badly by them. I just sent an email to Ashra and hope to receive a reply from her this week as she must be very busy.

I wanted to ask if anyone has tried The Obeah Love Spell?

Kavithanadem

NON-Verified Guest
Which spell did you use to break the other relationship? I need one. I tried contacting Ashra but I'm still waiting to hear back from her.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I like to say to Ashra Koehn and her mentor thank you for all you have did for me casting my spells , You both have put in a lot of time and energy into making sure everything was cast successfully, Ashra when I read the update today I knew this is the final moment for me. I wish I could do more for you and your mentor I know we can buy coffee to help through the late nights to keep you both alert. I took the time and purchase you both coffee's :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: Ashra you will forever be a friend of mines. I have known you for almost 4 years to be able to call you a friend .:):)

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
Good hello forum family. I hope you're all doing well.

So, I've been a customer here for a few months and have multiple spells on my husband to bring him back to me. And I have seals on a few of them. My question is this: Do seals help to protect other spells I have cast? Or just do I need to purchase a seal for every spell? I'm not well versed on the sealing of the spells but I know that they do help tremendously.
Seals do protect your spells from negativity, bad influences, and other psychics and spell casters. I recommend the Twilight Moon Seal! Buy the seal only if you can afford it.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Soul Purge purchased today and Ashra was recasting some of my other spells yesterday. Can't wait to get the email update regarding them. Come on Universe kick... his butt to make a move Haha!
Happy Tuesday to you all.
:D;)
@LinziJ80 The universe will kick his butt alright :laugh:

I’ll be adding triple cast to my Evocation of Favorable Opinion tomorrow morning AND ordering Wishes Granted triple cast! Wish me luck!
@Bonnie-eddington Luck? You have had movement so no reason why it shouldn't work for you.

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is keeping positive and occupied while spells work to remove the obstacles. My two crazy weeks with training are almost over. Tomorrow my last class in a row of 12 days without break and my body is collapsing but I got great feedback ( I sent to @Ashra the message I got on Monday morning from the gym I was in the weekend ) and that kept me with energy. It’s two more classes and then I definitely need a break.

Finally I am meeting this guy on Friday and i will go at his city. He said he will show me around and that he can’t wait for that. He always seems too enthusiastic of meeting but the issue is he rarely initiates contact. I mentioned that to him and he said that’s how he is and that he is bad in communication with phone but he likes it when I send him and that he always answers fast. Which is true because even if he is busy he will send a short answer. But I would like him to initiate as well. After we discussed this couple of days later he did send me though and he was quite open but then same thing. He said we can discuss this from close. The thing is that we will be from distance in the beginning until we figure out if we want to be together long term. And communication in distance relationship is important. I know this won’t be an issue if we move together but until then ?

Please give me some advice how to make him understand that this is important for me.
@T.P.W84 What do you suggest as a guy ?
Someone who might have experience in distance relationships? Any advice welcomed.

@Ashra casted Truth to be told in the weekend with the intention him to be more open and better in communication. Hopefully it will help him be more open.
@mystery_11 Communication is important of you don't live near to each other definitely. Don't be too full on that's my advice don't scare him away but equally make sure you show some interest too. Be positive and friendly 100 per cent.

Hi Everyone!

I just joined this community and was reading the success it has brought everyone as I'm in a really tough situation with my lover. We have been on a break since June and I've not seen him since early July. I did try two white magic spell casters, but no results and I think I've been scammed badly by them. I just sent an email to Ashra and hope to receive a reply from her this week as she must be very busy.

I wanted to ask if anyone has tried The Obeah Love Spell?
@Maeko07 Let Ashra come back to you because she won't be casting Obeah unless she really has to it's a last resort and takes 4 days to cast and is very tiring for Ashra to do so unless you need it she won't do it. If your having that cast make sure the person you are having is cast on is definitely the one you want hard to undo by all accounts.

Believer430

Popular Member
@T.P.W84 You're welcome! I'm alright, I had a talk with my guy as while it poured as we were in the car. I hope you're doing well too.

@CMMMforever Congrats to having your husband back and fully committed to you. :)

@LadyAraya Here's the link to the Never Let Me Go Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/never-let-me-go/
I've thought about getting that Never Let Me Go spell. Ashra told me that that's basically designed to keep your partner with you for the rest of your lives.