• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

momoo600

NON-Verified Guest
Has anyone tried the soul calling spell? I contacted Ashra about my situation and she hasn't wrote me back. I feel so desperate and impatient on waiting so I went on and order the soul calling spell because I feel like its whats best fit my situation. I know she's busy but i hope shes able to cast it as soon as she can! Hopefully she emails me back soon with an update me on what's next!

Grace22

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am trying so hard to not be anxious and I have slowly started to detached myself from my situation with my lover. It scares me a bit that maybe I’m losing him. Though I asked for a timeframe back in May of when my lover will contact me and Ashra’s reading said it should be happening soon. I’m really hoping that this month will be the month I will finally get to talk to him and maybe see him. I’ll probably be really down if it doesn’t happen. I haven’t gotten any movement since he ghosted me back in February. I get a lot of signs and dreams but I really want him to contact me and apologize. I’m trying to focus on myself in the meantime. I was told in my reports for about 2 months now that any moment I will receive movement but here I am waiting. What am I doing wrong that it hasn’t happened yet? I am really trying to be positive, hearing/saying positive affirmations everyday! It’s hard some days but I make sure to keep distracted. It’s hard guys what do I do? o_O:censored:

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
*UPDATE*

Hey everyone, my lover text me out of the blue today and asked me when I'm free to talk!! I'm really in shock. Thank you so much Ashra! Everything you said came true I'm really really surprised. But now I'm nervous and worried. I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow for a coffee. Any advice? I'm trying to calm my nerves!!
Yay, congratulations on your movement! My advice would be is to remain cool and calm, but also don't mention anything about the relationship and only allow and let your lover to talk about it first, while making the moves first too. I send lots of luck and positive vibes to you! :)

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Just got the update for both of my spells. I am so overjoyed with the report and already guess what?… He called me!!
I AM PROOF THAT ASHRA’s SPELLS WORK! Everyone on this beautiful forum is proof :) please no one give up!! It’ll all workout in your favour. If Ashra is going to work with you, that means she sees a genuine chance that the love is there and that success is around the corner!
@Ashra Koehn big shoutout to you! You are a god sent!
Yes indeed Ashra koehn is amazing and I trust her to the upmost and also her mentor :)

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
It’s been a minute since I’ve been on the forum, but I’m back. My love and I aren’t together yet, but I know he’s on the brink of leaving his relationship and I do believe he’s already tried to break things off fully, he just needs another shove to end it for good it seems. He still reaches out to me and is very friendly, but I know he’s still holding back for the sake of still being in this other relationship. I think he’s still afraid of the drama that this girl is going to try to cause which is very irresponsible of her because my love tries to be as respectful as he can, so this isn’t easy on him.

I’ve gotten all the breakup spells done, but I’m going back to my old roots on this and I’m purchasing this spell again at a much higher potency this time. My very first spell on this situation (Path to Exile) was done at a standard casting and even then it started causing cracks, but I want to take this to the end and finalize their separation so he can feel more free to be with me. I’m thinking of getting Path to Exile at the Fury Instant level or the Fury Instant level DD. I’ve never gotten a spell casted at that potency level before so it really is exciting. The highest I’ve ever gotten a spell at is the Quad casting so Fury is brand new to me. I’m thinking of going through with the purchase sometime this weekend. I’m very excited and I can’t wait to get more movement from it. Wish me luck, you guys. I know I’m so close to getting him back now if he’s already planning on leaving but just needs another push to make it inevitable. I just feel and know that this will probably be the best report ever because of how powerful I’m going to get the potency level at. I normally don’t purchase the same spell twice, but I felt like it’s something I should do in terms of this situation since I need something that’s going to work quickly and Path to Exile was made for that. I will update when more things happen though.
I have purchased the same spells twice and you do get better results with a higher potency to bring faster results.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Question for everyone: so I spoke to my ex today and this is what he told me that "he failed me but in order to be there for us he needs to grow in places he hasnt yet" I'm so confused on what he means by this can someone help to clarify this for me?
He saying that he needs to improve his life in becoming a better person in order to have a relationship , It isn't that he doesn't love you . He just needs to clean up some mess that's with him to make sure he can provide for you and make you happy.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I dont know if I'm ever going to be able to post here again but I need to ask. Do I just delete him off of my social media accounts? He may text me and ask me why but i cannot any longer be put on the back burner. I can't do this anymore. I'm so fed up with being treated this way.

I'm not trying to be negative. I want to be positive and patient. But he just wont give in. He wont stop hating himself and ignoring the love I have for him. Its frustrating and infuriating.

I just want to stop being lonely and unhappy.

Do I just delete him? Do I just unfriend him? I dont hear from him anyways.

I miss talking to the forum and asking for help or advice.
You don't have to delete him just go on with your daily life and he will come around. Her spells will fix the problems. I am sure of it just live your life and be happy :)

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi forum family :) I am not sure why he asked some time to get his energy back since he is checking my stories in Snapchat all the times, not long time after I post them :) He must have regretted it or he is trying to keep in touch this way :) I know his energy was low and I hope while I am in my country he will get it back. I think also my reaction and showing respect to his need for space made me even higher in his eyes that’s why now he is checking everything. I showed maturity and didn’t show insecurity! I am finally strong enough to control things this time! Everything will be much better when I will be back! I am sure about it! I feel the energy ! Also he is very honest as a person so if he wanted to stop he would have said it. And he was really happy when I showed understanding and respect to his need. Inside him he might have been scared of my reaction so it was a relief for him!

sarahbhloom

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Updat
Update!
One of my lover’s friends just sent me a message asking how I was. Considering what I had cast, does this count as movement? I’m still blocked everywhere from my lover. I’m shocked one of his friends reached out to me asking how I was doing though. We haven’t spoken in a couple months.
Update to my update.

So my lover’s friend likes me. I honestly don’t know what to do at this point. Anyone experience something similar?

Nileking

Popular Member
Hey everybody, I’ve been following Ashra’s forum for a couple weeks now and you guys are amazingly inspirational. I just started working with her about 3 weeks ago. I’m also trying to get back my ex fiancé of 3 years. Ashra Koehn has been very positive about my readings and very supportive. And honestly, I have been experiencing weird vibes and feelings, and I’ve been seeing a lot of signs since my first spell was cast 3 weeks ago. I definitely feel the power of the spells. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to everyone. Be positive, and take it one day at a time! Everything is going to work out for each and every one of us in due time. Good luck and God bless!!

naomi32

Popular Member
Probably good because he will wonder why you've disappeared and it will make him curious.
I know. I feel bad because I’ve stalked my lover’s Facebook page a few days ago after Ashra casted my spell. I really regrets what I did so I prayed and asked for forgiveness from the universe, my spells, and of course Ashra. I should also talk to my spells more often.

imissmylover

Popular Member
Just got the update for both of my spells. I am so overjoyed with the report and already guess what?… He called me!!
I AM PROOF THAT ASHRA’s SPELLS WORK! Everyone on this beautiful forum is proof :) please no one give up!! It’ll all workout in your favour. If Ashra is going to work with you, that means she sees a genuine chance that the love is there and that success is around the corner!
hey munchkin95, which spells did you get? I currently have a few spells active on my lover, but I haven’t seen any movements yet. I'm trying my best to stay positive.

The Siren

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi everyone I want to give an update that my future husband Bobby and I didn't get together that day when he was suppose to pick me up to spend the weekend with him. It's a long story to tell on the next post. I did talk to him over the phone the night before and I finally got the guts to tell him how I feel about him. I finally told him," I'm in love with you." He seems to accept it, but it sounded like he needs time to think. I emailed to @Ashra immediately about the whole situation with Bobby and I and she feels confident that it is now only a matter of time until she receives the good news from me. :inlove:

valval94

NON-Verified Guest
Which spell did you get?

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Updat

Update to my update.

So my lover’s friend likes me. I honestly don’t know what to do at this point. Anyone experience something similar?
To be honest I would never date my lover friends to me it's makes you look bad in their eyes. He can't be his friend if he's making a move on his lady. I would handle that on the spot quick. Unless you like him too!

momoo600

NON-Verified Guest
Has anyone tried the soul calling spell? I contacted Ashra about my situation and she hasn't wrote me back. I feel so desperate and impatient on waiting so I went on and order the soul calling spell because I feel like its whats best fit my situation. I know she's busy but i hope shes able to cast it as soon as she can! Hopefully she emails me back soon with an update me on what's next!

[UPDATE]

Ashra reached out to me! And she’ll give me an update within 24-48 hours! I’m so anxious but I will remain positive. I cannot wait for my lover to come back to me. I’ll keep you guys posted!

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Updat

Update to my update.

Our spells test us in many ways. If you randomly get messages from past crushes, exes, and your lover's friend, please do not worry because this is coming from your spells. The reason why they test us is to see if our hearts are dearly true to our lovers. This will eventually pass by. Also, I have experienced this lots of times and I would always tell my spells, "You guys know who I want and can you please stop. Thank you." It may take some time but they will listen.

sarahbhloom

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m so lost at the moment. How do you guys find strength to not give up? I haven’t seen any movement or signs. My heart is breaking and I just feel my situation will never change. I don’t want to give up but it’s so hard not to have doubts. A part of me wishes the universe would wipe my memory of him or send me someone who wants to love me. I know I’m worth it. I just hope everyone continues to be blessed with positive vibes and you get your happy ending! Ashra is amazing and cares so much for all of us.
I understand how you feel, love. I’ve been feeling the same way from time to time. I talk to my spells almost everyday asking for signs and especially movement. Many times now when I’ve asked for signs, I’ve received small signs (seeing people who look like him, seeing cars like his, and having dreams). So I KNOW my spells are working.

I believe most of us have had doubts at some point or another during our journey. Which is normal as many people here (including myself) have been scammed or told things that are simply not true by others.

You are NOT alone my friend. We are all in this TOGETHER! Whenever you’re feeling down, you can always vent here on the forums. We’re like family here.

Ashra cares about each and everyone of us. She will not let us down. Also try to keep yourself busy doing things that make you happy. I’m in Florida visiting my dad currently. When I’m not busy I start to feel down but I come on here and read everyone’s amazing updates. I’m happy when others here are seeing movement and happy. Much love and light to you ❤

Nileking

Popular Member
Question for everyone: so I spoke to my ex today and this is what he told me that "he failed me but in order to be there for us he needs to grow in places he hasnt yet" I'm so confused on what he means by this can someone help to clarify this for me?

That’s a good thing!! He’s saying he wants to work on improving himself so that he can give you and the relationship his best Self. Just be patient. He’s moving in the right direction, towards you.

MelissaAlex

Popular Member
It’s been a minute since I’ve been on the forum, but I’m back. My love and I aren’t together yet, but I know he’s on the brink of leaving his relationship and I do believe he’s already tried to break things off fully, he just needs another shove to end it for good it seems. He still reaches out to me and is very friendly, but I know he’s still holding back for the sake of still being in this other relationship. I think he’s still afraid of the drama that this girl is going to try to cause which is very irresponsible of her because my love tries to be as respectful as he can, so this isn’t easy on him.

I’ve gotten all the breakup spells done, but I’m going back to my old roots on this and I’m purchasing this spell again at a much higher potency this time. My very first spell on this situation (Path to Exile) was done at a standard casting and even then it started causing cracks, but I want to take this to the end and finalize their separation so he can feel more free to be with me. I’m thinking of getting Path to Exile at the Fury Instant level or the Fury Instant level DD. I’ve never gotten a spell casted at that potency level before so it really is exciting. The highest I’ve ever gotten a spell at is the Quad casting so Fury is brand new to me. I’m thinking of going through with the purchase sometime this weekend. I’m very excited and I can’t wait to get more movement from it. Wish me luck, you guys. I know I’m so close to getting him back now if he’s already planning on leaving but just needs another push to make it inevitable. I just feel and know that this will probably be the best report ever because of how powerful I’m going to get the potency level at. I normally don’t purchase the same spell twice, but I felt like it’s something I should do in terms of this situation since I need something that’s going to work quickly and Path to Exile was made for that. I will update when more things happen though.
Whooo hooo!!! So excited for you! I wish you the best!! I know you will have something to celebrate soon!!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey everybody, I’ve been following Ashra’s forum for a couple weeks now and you guys are amazingly inspirational. I just started working with her about 3 weeks ago. I’m also trying to get back my ex fiancé of 3 years. Ashra Koehn has been very positive about my readings and very supportive. And honestly, I have been experiencing weird vibes and feelings, and I’ve been seeing a lot of signs since my first spell was cast 3 weeks ago. I definitely feel the power of the spells. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to everyone. Be positive, and take it one day at a time! Everything is going to work out for each and every one of us in due time. Good luck and God bless!!
Hi @Nileking , Welcome to the community and feel free to ask anything you feel will help you understand Ashra spells. Everyone here is among friends to help out during their difficult times right now. Ashra koehn will bring back your lover long you believe and stay positive it will happened.

Katpacheco15

NON-Verified Guest
I understand how you feel, love. I’ve been feeling the same way from time to time. I talk to my spells almost everyday asking for signs and especially movement. Many times now when I’ve asked for signs, I’ve received small signs (seeing people who look like him, seeing cars like his, and having dreams). So I KNOW my spells are working.

I believe most of us have had doubts at some point or another during our journey. Which is normal as many people here (including myself) have been scammed or told things that are simply not true by others.

You are NOT alone my friend. We are all in this TOGETHER! Whenever you’re feeling down, you can always vent here on the forums. We’re like family here.

Ashra cares about each and everyone of us. She will not let us down. Also try to keep yourself busy doing things that make you happy. I’m in Florida visiting my dad currently. When I’m not busy I start to feel down but I come on here and read everyone’s amazing updates. I’m happy when others here are seeing movement and happy. Much love and light to you ❤
Thank you for the uplifting message. I’m not ready to give up because I know the outcome will be worth it.

You are absolutely right, Ashra is amazing. She has the biggest heart. I trust her and believe in her. I will use this forum to vent. I also like reading success stories. It gives me hope!

Asclepiustormos

Enhanced Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I am here to answer to the forum family members on their posts from two pages back.

@Rosily_94
Unfortunately, you may not contact your lover by sending YouTube videos during spell manifestation. When you and your lover are together, you surely can show them what videos you want to share. My lover is someone I only have known for few months before found Ashra and I do want to share many things with him but we will eventually.

@Prettylady35
There’s some spells for marriage commitment, break up, fall apart your lover from interferences, etc that can be found at Ashra store.

@sarahbhloom
Empath here as well. I do experience different form of energy responses from the spells in many ways once it has casted, during casting session, raise the power to its full manifestation and etc. I’m highly sensitive person by nature at some points where the energy comes from. I can tell some differences in between the spells, elements, time shifts, other people’s physical energy and so on. Every time when I pick up the energy and know it comes from the spells that meaning they’re start working and take it as a sign.

@Cavapoo95
Does that mean your spells are stopped working? Absolutely not, they are still working behind the scene to get what you wait for. Important part of your work to do is focusing on yourself, trust your guidance, keep believe and find something that keep you to stay positive while strength some energies into your spells. They will give you wonderful lasting results at the end.

@Katpacheco15
I were you at some points in those days. You may not noticed or overlooked the signs out there everywhere. Sometimes they showed up in mysterious ways and sometimes it may be unexpected ways you never have thought that was actually coming from your spells. Movement is a matter of time, you‘re a human couldn’t access to your own future when it will happen. Your future isn’t written in the stone but It’s still there If you continue pursuing love for someone you love. So it will happen, let it be and you know it.

@Twiggy
I know you have been here and working with Ashra for long time.. like myself. Not saying we compare our situations how complicated we was facing in those days. I’m here letting you know that there’s still hope remain in you. Important part of you is to look after yourself and have some faith. Keep fighting and they will fight themselves too. They will look after you what you have done in those days and when you have some strength for them at finish line.

Life is so short to worry about other people around our life or lover. Important part of us to worry about ourselves before others because this is what journey is about.. spiritual growth.

@Amanda Rose
It’s completely up to you. I have Arte on Facebook and unfollowed him since started working with Ashra. He nor his posts never appearing at top newsfeed. It does helped and letting him look after what‘s up with us. My personal opinion is avoid any social networks or near our lover due to not want to make some mistakes. If you want to delete your lover off from where you want to be. You may be considerate about and make sure your lover have a contact with you outside of social network and will find you eventually.

@sarahbhloom
It happens to us sometimes, if you don’t want mutual friend of your lover step in far across your line or relationship. You just may treat them as a friend and keep that way it should be all right. I do made the possibilities and options open for outside of my relationship with Arte which Ashra is fine with that. It does helping to keep my mind off and also because Arte’s with someone else at the moment too. It’s fair for me to do so. But we do want Arte feel the way we care about him deeply.

@Iloveturtl3
No, you didn’t do anything wrong. Just keep everything to yourself and to the grave where your secrets will always with Ashra, and your forum family too. If your friend ask some doubt questions about the spell or Ashra, just tell them it’s just how you do. Because you found Ashra by all yourself so they would be the same. If you trust them enough, you may recommend them to this community and keep confidential as simple that it will avoid sharing the secrets.

@Woodside
I haven’t heard from Arte like forever but feel like it’s yesterday. We got movements back in February 2018, September 2018, January 2019 and then nothing has happened before we started to slow working with Ashra and move on.. BUT Arte reached us out a year and six days later! It brought us some motivations back. He again contacted us in last May after three powerful spells casted and before some time frames was given. He’ll keep coming, we know it. So you will, ANYTIME you always can add more spells for cover all angles of your relationship and/or seal to keep your spells on them permanently so your lover won’t go anywhere,

@Maeko07
It’s just a start, treat your lover as a friend from old days you two used to be and nothing personal you can expect them to talk about relationship. Just let them initially communicate about it, open your heart and listen to what has come in mind. If they talk about third party being involved or the past, let that be. Embrace the way they express and reflect the negative that won’t hold the best of you. You know you have Ashra got your back and the spells are continue working on them. But positive note, you finally got a movement from your lover which is amazing news to hear about!

@CMMMforever
Have you thought about waiting til Ashra reveal the spells in store for you and all of us on her next anniversary? So do I, very exciting to grab a rare spell opportunity for Blue Moon.

Massive congratulations to those who receive amazing news! Please take things slow and you will get there!

UPDATE
Ashra and mentor successfully have casted four spells for us. Their primary focus is to make sure Arte look at right direction where reunion is waiting. Looking forward to it.. come on, Arte. ❤

@Ashra Koehn
Sorry for keep bugging you. Reminding you to please complete a question reading I’ve placed the order on 11 August or do something what you can do. Thank you

EDIT
@Ginas
When your lover and you are living together or completely binding. You surely can communicate with your lover daily, keep it lightly and make sure no or less arguments. This part what I’ve learned from former members before I found Ashra in 2017. You may ask CMMforever, Candice2018, DarlingNiki, Flyinghigh, MicheleCat, or someone else whose already had their lover back together permanently.

Joyeux

Popular Member
So I posted yesterday on my Facebook about a "future husband quote letter" and my Bobby "liked" it!!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove: Oh @Ashra I'm so excited, I can't wait to have my Bobby back permanently!!!! :inlove:
I am hopeful, actually confident that if you used Ashra Koehn you will have your desire. She helped me once. Don’t forget though, the spell can only take you halfway you have to do the rest yourself. Change stay positive and want it. I kicked my love out and I’m back to square one, but I'm going to use her again.

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
Welcome to the forum!!! I started working with Ashra this year in February and I gotta tell ya, she’s the real deal and she will get you your lover back! I lover her so much, her magic, and her kind and positive spirit! She’s God sent and she helped a lot of people who are in difficult situations! I will always be a loyal customer to Ashra because she’s genuine! There’s a lot of fake spell casters, who bullied people out of money, and that’s not right because we’re in a vulnerable state. Stick with Ashra, she will get you through this!

Sapphire83

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi guys!!! I saw movement with my spells and only after a few days!!! It was so hard to not look at his social media! But we work together and haven't seen each other in 3 weeks. For background we split up because I planned on moving away and our relationship was supposed to be temporary so we broke up when he decided to date another girl. But I had decided to not move away and took a job where he worked with his help. This all occurred after our breakup. But 2 of his friends at work were hellbent on getting both of us in the same room at work to see how we would act towards each other. I kept avoiding the 2 guys and telling them to stop because we were at work and it was unprofessional. Plus he is still in his relationship with the new girl. He's miserable though and wants out, he tells everyone at work that. But they called him into the library that I run despite me insisting that they not. He cane right over and was very happy to see me. One of the guys was trying to flirt with me in front of him. Telling me I'm attractive and have pretty eyes but my ex shut him down so quickly then when the 2 guys left he told me that it upset him that he was hitting on me. He didn't like it. My boss was there and saw all of it. She loves both of us and told us she is beyond proud of how we handled it and that she thinks we are both doing a great job of dealing with a difficult situation. I told her He's my best friend and I love him and other people won't change that. He looked at me and smiled and said exactly what she said. They can't make us awkward toeach other because we will never be uncomfortable with each other. They are just jealous. I said won't you get into trouble being over here because I'm your ex? Won't your girlfriend trip? He said no. I'm not doing anything wrong so I won't get into trouble. I said she will be upset. He said I don't care. I'm not doing anything wrong. He then said he'd come over to visit us more often before my boss retires on 9/26 & I take over her position. He hinted around that he would start visiting regularly. After he left the 2 guys came back over and seemed so pleased with themselves. I suspect that they want to see him break up with his current girlfriend and get us back together. I had no clue that I had allies with this at our job. I feel like you have helped to make this possible Ashra! Thank you!!! I've missed him so much I started crying after work. My boss had me sit with her in her car snd comforted me telling me that she is proud of me and honored to leave her duties to me. She said to be patient with Aaron because she's known him for years and could tell that he has deep feelings for me but wants to do all if this the right way. I was so blown away with how yesterday unfolded and how I felt like I was just sitting back and watching everything happen without being directly involved despite being the actual center of it all. Everyone in the room could tell we miss and love each other deeply. He let me know that he wanted his girlfriend to know we are talking and seeing each other and to stop avoiding him on her account and let him deal with that himself. I'm speechless guys:)

Nileking

Popular Member
UPDATE:

Hey everyone, I have to share this with everybody out there that is in a position of “still waiting” for their lovers to return, and maybe you’re starting to doubt if your spell is actually working. Well, let me give you all some piece of mind. THE SPELLS ARE REAL, AND THEY DO WORK!!! I had my 1st spell cast by Ashra 3 weeks ago and I have already started seeing movement from my lover 2 days ago, yesterday, and major movement today. Ashra, thank you so much!! I just started working with you, however, I never doubted you. Anyway, I don’t want to go into too much detail about my situation, just yet, because I don’t want to jinx it. However, I promise to post another update as things progress, and the outcome of my situation, whichever way it goes. But, I do feel overjoyed and happy!! It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to feel and enjoy happiness. Stay positive everybody!! YOU ARE ALL 1 DAY CLOSER TO GETTING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE BACK!!! Much Love!!