• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Cavapoo95 Yes you can have mine not sure how I donate them but you can have my 59 Karma points.

@Jadyn Ray This is a strong spell my friend :)

@Believer430 I'm a lightworker so my soul purpose is to spread love and positivity in this world if I can help one person a day I feel good you guys are like family to me we are united in a common interest I respect you all 100 per cent for listening to your heart and going for it with you one you love and want we will all be successful in the end you watch:)

@mystery_11 let him be its obvious he likes you it will be built in time in my fools rush in.

@Sandra J similar to you this has took a lot out of me too while I wait for my girl I know the end result will be so sweet and the same for you Sandra I would not swap Ashra either. Recently I kept getting other psychics contact me offering me readings and spells but I don't respond we are working with the best I would not go elsewhere did before I worked with her and that man took thousands off me and disappeared to India.

@Berry190 Superb well done on the movement now just take it slow let him open up to you when he does then you can too.

@Kgraziano She is a diamond we are blessed to have her :)

@Rosily_94 Don't send him a video thats contact apologise to your spells and Ashra and don't do it again make sure you stick to the no contact until your officially back together

@Prettylady35 I think path to exile would help with that.

@Dcs7922 Yes tiredness is a sign.

@sarahbhloom Yes our very own @munchkin95 is an empath too. I'm a light-worker not sure I am an empath or not but I can feel the spell energy definitely.

@The Siren well done I'm really pleased for you while I can understand your excitement and I too would be jumping for joy and screaming the house down along with tears of absolute joy try to take things slow and don't rush in steady as she goes.

@Cavapop95 It will take as long as it will take because everyone's situation is different.

@Alisdair Don't cross your mate you won't be able to walk :laugh:

@Michael-Z Hey mate would you like to share your successes?

@VivianCrowne7 Your karma points get converted into a coupon you can use as an alternative to money Ashra will do this for you.

@Katpacheco15 When you find yourself close to giving up question why you set out in the first place if it's still strong and there you carry on. The way I look at it is true love waits and really never dies it transcends this life it's up to you if you decide to call it a day no judgement from me because it's not easy.

@Seashells2307 Keep your spirits high and well done on movement.

@X_OT Yes all for a reason success will come to you don't worry.

@Twiggy the Third party is temporary act like they don't exist or are not there.

@Amanda Rose Maybe just mute notifications don't unfriend or delete step back from it.

@munchkin95 You will have it don't worry.

@Cavapoo95 Your welcome.

@sarahbhloom Indirect movement strange.

@Iloveturtl3 You are meant to keep your spells quiet I would get in touch with her and she if there is any issues.

@Woodside No reason why not some situation a require loads of spells.

@valval94 He don't want a relationship he needs to grow in himself.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Sandra J Hi forum Mom! I have a question to ask you. Since my lover and I are still currently together, Are the rules still the same or do they change? The reason that I ask is that I am highly afraid of breaking any rules and possibly slowing down any of my spells.
Gina's no the rules aren't the same, but I would still take it slow and just call him but don't overdo it. Always keep a man wondering and you will stay on their minds more.

SiegeVeris

Popular Member
Hello forum family. Hope everything is well. If your reading this Ashra. May you provide an update when you get the chance? I know you are busy helping everyone and take your time. I don't want to have you distracted from your work. It is just a kind request. Thank you for your time.

Nileking

Popular Member
Update:

Hey everybody, I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!! I just wanted to share an update on my current situation. For all those of you who are still waiting for a lover to return, and maybe some of you are starting to lose hope, let me give you some peace of mind, ASHRA’S SPELLS ARE REAL, AND YOU WILL GET YOUR LIVER BACK!!! I can honestly say that I know first hand the power of the gift that Ashra acquires.
Would someone be kind enough to donate their karma points I'm not working at the moment and cant afford passion panacea i would really appreciate it.
I have like 20 karma points that I can give you. I just don’t know how to give them to you.

LadyDay

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m so lost at the moment. How do you guys find strength to not give up? I haven’t seen any movement or signs. My heart is breaking and I just feel my situation will never change. I don’t want to give up but it’s so hard not to have doubts. A part of me wishes the universe would wipe my memory of him or send me someone who wants to love me. I know I’m worth it. I just hope everyone continues to be blessed with positive vibes and you get your happy ending! Ashra is amazing and cares so much for all of us.
I know exactly how you feel, I am in the exact same position. I do believe behind the scenes, things are happening, but it looks the opposite right now! Still trying to keep the faith, but it can be very difficult. especially the waiting for communication part!! I hope that you, and I, get verification soon.

Crystalina84

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone,
I’m new here. I just had Ashra cast the Passion Panecea spell for me a couple days ago. However, I did contact my husband, before reading the guidelines on the website. He didn’t answer my call that day, but an hour later I had a missed call from his sister that he’s close to. Then later on I texted him and asked “Is everything ok ?” He told me “Everything is ok, I’ve just been in bed sleeping most of the day. I did go to the mall to look for shoes for our daughter, but I didn’t see anything she would like”. I recommend a website for him to order the shoes and I told him I was happy he was ok. He thanked me and responded with a heart emoji, then I sent him a heart emoji as well. So I broke the no contact rule, I hope this doesn’t interfere with the spell. Our marriage is very complicated, we’ve split up multiple times and had a lot of ups and downs. When we get around each other the connection is still there, but he tends to open up and then shut down and back away. At the moment we are living separately.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
BEWARE!!!! There are a lot of impersonators trying to add me on Instagram, I have notified Ashra and reported them. There is only one REAL account on Instagram and this is her: https://www.instagram.com/ashrakoehn/ anything besides this is FAKE! DO NOT BE DRAWN IN AND GIVE ANY ATTENTION TO THESE OTHERS. I want to make sure no one falls under the wrong influence.

On another note, I hope everyone is doing well :cool: I have seen amazing progress on my person <3 the only thing now is, his communication with me to become consistent. He is much much better and I thank my spells whenever i see progress. Make sure you thank your spells whenever you get amazing movement and if you want, movement, simply ask your spells :) okay? hope that helps some. I haven't spoken to him since last week, I miss his voice and his kisses urggg

@T.P.W84 how are you? I am staying patient as you've always told me!

#Mondaythings

shorty16

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey everyone. So I’ve been missing my lover a lot. I’ve been thinking about him a lot too. About a week ago, Ashra said she will be giving me an update soon. I really do hope I hear from her soon. I miss my lover so much. My spell was casted over a year ago. My lover and I are still not back together. I sill have so much faith that she can get my lover and I back together. I still have so much faith that my lover and I will get back together.

19emma.mcleod

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
hey guys! It has been a month since my ex has come back to me! ashra is amazing! my ex and I have never been happier. Thank you so much. Anyone who had spell casted by Ashra, just remain positive and patient. Everything is going to work out. One thing I feel that really made everything work so much faster is meditation and manifestation!

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
BEWARE!!!! There are a lot of impersonators trying to add me on Instagram, I have notified Ashra and reported them. There is only one REAL account on Instagram and this is her: https://www.instagram.com/ashrakoehn/ anything besides this is FAKE! DO NOT BE DRAWN IN AND GIVE ANY ATTENTION TO THESE OTHERS. I want to make sure no one falls under the wrong influence.

On another note, I hope everyone is doing well :cool: I have seen amazing progress on my person <3 the only thing now is, his communication with me to become consistent. He is much much better and I thank my spells whenever i see progress. Make sure you thank your spells whenever you get amazing movement and if you want, movement, simply ask your spells :) okay? hope that helps some. I haven't spoken to him since last week, I miss his voice and his kisses urggg

#Mondaythings
I saw those too on Instagram!

sarahbhloom

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey forum fam! Anyone here purchase Force of Will to work alongside Freedom Fire? My lover is being seriously manipulated by this third party who happens to have been in his life before. She is very cunning and is using her knowledge of him to keep him by her side.

I know I’ve needed Force of Will for a while as it has been calling me due to all the negative influences manipulating him (including this third party, friends, and family). Recently I used Evocation of Favorable Opinion to influence them to accept me back into their lives again.

Should I use Force of Will at a higher potency than the rest of my spells? All spells have been standard cast and I have yet to see movement from him. I know it’s coming, but this woman needs to be out of his life for good. I’m thinking of doing Triple Cast along with Twilight Moon Seal to keep it strong. What do ya’ll think?

I have about 12 spells on him and have been working with Ashra for 2 months now. He’s a very stubborn Taurus. Even told me a relationship with me is totally out of the question even in the future. That he would never change his mind and I should believe him.

How do higher potency levels work? Also, how do seals help? Any advice is greatly appreciated ☺

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey everyone. So I’ve been missing my lover a lot. I’ve been thinking about him a lot too. About a week ago, Ashra said she will be giving me an update soon. I really do hope I hear from her soon. I miss my lover so much. My spell was casted over a year ago. My lover and I are still not back together. I sill have so much faith that she can get my lover and I back together. I still have so much faith that my lover and I will get back together.
@shorty16 I’ve been feeling the same way, missing my love so very much & in my case feeling a bit helpless as I haven’t seen any movement at all.... however I’m doing my best to stay positive & strong!

I haven’t yet received my updates from @Ashra Koehn which makes me more anxious & I have 5 spells that need recasting... But I understand completely how busy @Ashra is.
Hopefully we will get our updates soon!
Sending you positive vibes!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Can you bye spells, if you think it would fit your situation? Even without Ashra suggestion? Cause I want to get the Furry Force (I thinkthat's, what's its scalled) and it fits perfectly with my situation.
I have purchased many spells without her request. I feel sometimes we have to do some things without Ashra especially when she's busy helping other clients. This is why she has a store to purchase spells to help your situations.

Her Store: https://www.ashra.net/store/shop/

imissmylover

Popular Member
Has anyone tried the soul calling spell? I contacted Ashra about my situation and she hasn't wrote me back. I feel so desperate and impatient on waiting so I went on and order the soul calling spell because I feel like its whats best fit my situation. I know she's busy but i hope shes able to cast it as soon as she can! Hopefully she emails me back soon with an update me on what's next!
All the best to you! We will achieve it with Ashra's help!
Hi guys!!! I saw movement with my spells and only after a few days!!! It was so hard to not look at his social media! But we work together and haven't seen each other in 3 weeks. For background we split up because I planned on moving away and our relationship was supposed to be temporary so we broke up when he decided to date another girl. But I had decided to not move away and took a job where he worked with his help. This all occurred after our breakup. But 2 of his friends at work were hellbent on getting both of us in the same room at work to see how we would act towards each other. I kept avoiding the 2 guys and telling them to stop because we were at work and it was unprofessional. Plus he is still in his relationship with the new girl. He's miserable though and wants out, he tells everyone at work that. But they called him into the library that I run despite me insisting that they not. He cane right over and was very happy to see me. One of the guys was trying to flirt with me in front of him. Telling me I'm attractive and have pretty eyes but my ex shut him down so quickly then when the 2 guys left he told me that it upset him that he was hitting on me. He didn't like it. My boss was there and saw all of it. She loves both of us and told us she is beyond proud of how we handled it and that she thinks we are both doing a great job of dealing with a difficult situation. I told her He's my best friend and I love him and other people won't change that. He looked at me and smiled and said exactly what she said. They can't make us awkward toeach other because we will never be uncomfortable with each other. They are just jealous. I said won't you get into trouble being over here because I'm your ex? Won't your girlfriend trip? He said no. I'm not doing anything wrong so I won't get into trouble. I said she will be upset. He said I don't care. I'm not doing anything wrong. He then said he'd come over to visit us more often before my boss retires on 9/26 & I take over her position. He hinted around that he would start visiting regularly. After he left the 2 guys came back over and seemed so pleased with themselves. I suspect that they want to see him break up with his current girlfriend and get us back together. I had no clue that I had allies with this at our job. I feel like you have helped to make this possible Ashra! Thank you!!! I've missed him so much I started crying after work. My boss had me sit with her in her car snd comforted me telling me that she is proud of me and honored to leave her duties to me. She said to be patient with Aaron because she's known him for years and could tell that he has deep feelings for me but wants to do all if this the right way. I was so blown away with how yesterday unfolded and how I felt like I was just sitting back and watching everything happen without being directly involved despite being the actual center of it all. Everyone in the room could tell we miss and love each other deeply. He let me know that he wanted his girlfriend to know we are talking and seeing each other and to stop avoiding him on her account and let him deal with that himself. I'm speechless guys:)
Wow! that's really fast! congrats to you! you will be able to get results soon :)
UPDATE:

Hey everyone, I have to share this with everybody out there that is in a position of “still waiting” for their lovers to return, and maybe you’re starting to doubt if your spell is actually working. Well, let me give you all some piece of mind. THE SPELLS ARE REAL, AND THEY DO WORK!!! I had my 1st spell cast by Ashra 3 weeks ago and I have already started seeing movement from my lover 2 days ago, yesterday, and major movement today. Ashra, thank you so much!! I just started working with you, however, I never doubted you. Anyway, I don’t want to go into too much detail about my situation, just yet, because I don’t want to jinx it. However, I promise to post another update as things progress, and the outcome of my situation, whichever way it goes. But, I do feel overjoyed and happy!! It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to feel and enjoy happiness. Stay positive everybody!! YOU ARE ALL 1 DAY CLOSER TO GETTING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE BACK!!! Much Love!!
That's really amazing to hear! hope we will all.

naomi32

Popular Member
Yayyyy!!! Just got extra 15 karma points today and I’m so so excited. I got 10 points for earning a new trophy. I got an new trophy for being seriously likable and for that I got an extra 5 points. Like yes this is definitely what I needed because I need more karma points for a spell she recommended for my situation. I’m currently jobless so now I’m dependent on karma points I’m so grateful for this forum and all the positive reviews and testimonials on here. Let’s continue to stay strong and vigilant to the signs the universe is showing us. Thanks Ashra Koehn and mentor for all the hard work and love you’ve shown and given us ♥

EvelynL

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
hey guys! It has been a month since my ex has come back to me! ashra is amazing! my ex and I have never been happier. Thank you so much. Anyone who had spell casted by Ashra, just remain positive and patient. Everything is going to work out. One thing I feel that really made everything work so much faster is meditation and manifestation!
I'm so happy for you, how long did it take that your lover came back?

Joyeux

Popular Member
I had a spell done a few months back. VERY soon after the casting I saw the results. I was afraid at first because I was like “ no this is just a visit” ( we have a child & long history). But this 1-2 day visit turned into a week. I was so happy but not trusting this. So when it started to feel real I was so caught up in myself that I actually ruined everything again. So now I’m going to be purchasing another spell as soon as I can afford it. I want to purchase the right spell for my situation. I unintentionally, and stupidly put my love in jeopardy. I can’t go into detail but his life is actually worse when I’m not around as his background is.. indescribable in public, and I kept him away from all that. Because I didn’t believe that I had my love back completely (which I totally did he even admitted that I am the most important thing in the world to him). So I’m now missing him and wishing he’d talk to me. I say this so all of you who have a spell your waiting for know, DONT take your second choice for granted. Don’t be stupid like me and f up your new chance. It’s important to know that when your love returns, you can trust it. Don’t second guess it at all.

mzac

Popular Member
I love all the positivity and movements for others and having their lovers back to their lives.. I’m so happy for all of you.. And for those who feels down and feel like giving up.. pls don’t.. YOU GOT THIS!! AND ASHRA GOT YOU!!! SHES AMAZING.. AND CARES FOR EVERYONE.. I currently have about several spells on my situation. I’ve seen many signs and waiting on movement.

imissmylover

Popular Member
Wow, this is amazing! I hope i will get movement soon!

Crystalina84

NON-Verified Guest
That’s really great, I’m trying to stay positive about my situation, I broke the no contact rule. So I’m starting over and asking forgiveness to my spell. Hopefully I didn’t slow my progress. I will try meditation and manifestation too.

Cavapoo95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

#Mondaythings
@munchkin95 how do you ask your spell for movement

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I wrote this post yesterday but didn’t show up so posting it again :)

Wow I am so surprised. Finally force of will that I bought back in spring to make the guy I was pursuing with spells for 3 years worked! He removed her from his Facebook. I had 2 dreams related to him and I posted here specially I had with his sister like a week ago and I was wondering what is going on in his end. Now I know . She is out of the picture. It’s not that I will jump from happiness for this happening since he really hurt me with his behavior with her. I want to focus my energy in this new guy when I will be back and hopefully it will get better and he will value my patience with him and will try more to make this dating a committed relationship.

I get so upset when non-believers or competitors talk bad about her. I know that she is real! She has told me things that really make sense and I haven’t told her anything.

To those who get readings from other tarot/psychics I would say to stop spending money and just focus their energy somewhere else. I focused my energy on me and now that I am ready to find someone to be my partner and not obsessing over the spells and that guy ( I check sometimes but just out of curiosity) I see things happening. I had a reading back in April /May from a tarot reader and she told me she doesn’t see this relationship ending soon because they both don’t have expectations from this and it can take long for them to break up. She didn’t know I had spells though so middle of September she is gone. Anyway this is just to show that those spells work if we let them and don’t think 24 hours per day. Some situations that are difficult take a lot of time that’s why it’s important to shift your energy away from that person.

Btw @Ashra I reached 2000 likes but this time didn’t get any KP. Has that changed? 3 weeks to go back to the country I live and work and kind of looking forward to see how things will unfold.

@Ashra also I sent you an email 3 weeks ago about a spell suggestion. Please when you have some time check on it and reply me. Not sure which spell to buy to help him feel stronger and have some energy for us when I will be back.