• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey forum fam! Anyone here purchase Force of Will to work alongside Freedom Fire? My lover is being seriously manipulated by this third party who happens to have been in his life before. She is very cunning and is using her knowledge of him to keep him by her side.

I know I’ve needed Force of Will for a while as it has been calling me due to all the negative influences manipulating him (including this third party, friends, and family). Recently I used Evocation of Favorable Opinion to influence them to accept me back into their lives again.

Should I use Force of Will at a higher potency than the rest of my spells? All spells have been standard cast and I have yet to see movement from him. I know it’s coming, but this woman needs to be out of his life for good. I’m thinking of doing Triple Cast along with Twilight Moon Seal to keep it strong. What do ya’ll think?

I have about 12 spells on him and have been working with Ashra for 2 months now. He’s a very stubborn Taurus. Even told me a relationship with me is totally out of the question even in the future. That he would never change his mind and I should believe him.

How do higher potency levels work? Also, how do seals help? Any advice is greatly appreciated ☺
I really like Force of Will. It’s a good one.

Berry190

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Woooooooow!!!!! I'm so amazed at how these spells work. Talked to my guy again and I can't believe some of things that have happened since we split. Obstacles are being moved. It may seem like nothing is happening but trust me y'all everything is working out for us behind the scene. I'm FLOORED!!! Everything that I requested Ashra to do are being done. I'm so amazed!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Huge things have happened. Now I see why I've been waiting this long.

litzy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Woooooooow!!!!! I'm so amazed at how these spells work. Talked to my guy again and I can't believe some of things that have happened since we split. Obstacles are being moved. It may seem like nothing is happening but trust me y'all everything is working out for us behind the scene. I'm FLOORED!!! Everything that I requested Ashra to do are being done. I'm so amazed!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Huge things have happened. Now I see why I've been waiting this long.
Yay!!! So happy for you!!

Vanessa_Natalia2206

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I wrote this post yesterday but didn’t show up so posting it again :)

Wow I am so surprised. Finally force of will that I bought back in spring to make the guy I was pursuing with spells for 3 years worked! He removed her from his Facebook. I had 2 dreams related to him and I posted here specially I had with his sister like a week ago and I was wondering what is going on in his end. Now I know . She is out of the picture. It’s not that I will jump from happiness for this happening since he really hurt me with his behavior with her. I want to focus my energy in this new guy when I will be back and hopefully it will get better and he will value my patience with him and will try more to make this dating a committed relationship.

I get so upset when non-believers or competitors talk bad about her. I know that she is real! She has told me things that really make sense and I haven’t told her anything.

To those who get readings from other tarot/psychics I would say to stop spending money and just focus their energy somewhere else. I focused my energy on me and now that I am ready to find someone to be my partner and not obsessing over the spells and that guy ( I check sometimes but just out of curiosity) I see things happening. I had a reading back in April /May from a tarot reader and she told me she doesn’t see this relationship ending soon because they both don’t have expectations from this and it can take long for them to break up. She didn’t know I had spells though so middle of September she is gone. Anyway this is just to show that those spells work if we let them and don’t think 24 hours per day. Some situations that are difficult take a lot of time that’s why it’s important to shift your energy away from that person.

Btw @Ashra I reached 2000 likes but this time didn’t get any KP. Has that changed? 3 weeks to go back to the country I live and work and kind of looking forward to see how things will unfold.

@Ashra also I sent you an email 3 weeks ago about a spell suggestion. Please when you have some time check on it and reply me. Not sure which spell to buy to help him feel stronger and have some energy for us when I will be back.
She is real indeed ❤

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@munchkin95 how do you ask your spell for movement
Okay so, you ask your spells for movement by saying out loud or in your head what you would like. This is an example of one of my affirmations/ asking spells. “Ashra, spells and the universe, please have andrew contact me and show signs that he loves me. Thank you for all you’ve given me.” I also do a little candle ritual, white candle , then say, “
I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish upon the star/ or moon tonight, please have andrew contact me” thank you and then blow out the candle. :) my little tricks!
HE CONTACTED ME HEHE HE IS BEING SO CUTE OMG! So glad !

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
It’s getting so difficult not to text him. It’s 3 weeks tomorrow without any communication. The only thing that happens is that he checks my stories really soon after I post them. But I didn’t post any story since Saturday since I am at my parents place and here is just boring. Usually previous week I was posting 2-3 stories a week but today was extremely difficult holding myself not to to text him but I had too! I read all the time our last chat that he said we communicate again when you are back so I need to respect that! His team lost again on Sunday so not sure what is going on in his end. He is not the coach anymore but still it’s not easy. I really want him to get another job with less stress for him. Will see how things will be when I will be back . At least when I feel like I need to talk to someone I just write in the forum and the burden becomes less. I know that the both spells that @Ashra has casted will work easier on him because it’s not any negativity between us! What keeps us apart is me being now in another country and him being bad in communication with phone. If I was in the city I leave I guess we would have met each other sooner than now. But I know he likes me otherwise he would have just ended in this stressful time he had to go through. When he dated some other girls before me he said he ended it soon as he didn’t feel he could invest his time in them.

valval94

NON-Verified Guest
Which Spell(s) did you purchase?

Berry190

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I'm back to give you all an update on my situation. So when I met my guy he had an ex wife and his baby mother that was after him trying to get back with him and doing all kinds of stupid stuff that kept him stressed out. He and his ex wife stayed into it arguring about this and that and his baby mother stayed all up in our business claiming they were best friends. When I purchased my spells I asked @Ashra to get them to leave him alone and move on with their lives and be happy. Well a year later I find out that the ex wife has married someone else and the baby mother has moved away because she got a job offer that she accepted. He has since gotten a great job and his own place and seems to be doing good. @Ashra you did that hunni!!! They are GONE GONE!!! So let's see what happens now!!! I was like married........ moved away....you got a good job and apartment......say what!!!!! All this happened in a year. Wow!!!! So things are working even if we don't see it. Believe in your spells because this is real. If things are taking a long time just remember that obstacles are being moved. We aren't together yet but I see the progress that has been made. I was wondering why it was taking so long but things like getting married and moving away takes time. I get it now!!!

Gemmbo1983

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
BEWARE!!!! There are a lot of impersonators trying to add me on Instagram, I have notified Ashra and reported them. There is only one REAL account on Instagram and this is her: https://www.instagram.com/ashrakoehn/ anything besides this is FAKE! DO NOT BE DRAWN IN AND GIVE ANY ATTENTION TO THESE OTHERS. I want to make sure no one falls under the wrong influence.

On another note, I hope everyone is doing well :cool: I have seen amazing progress on my person <3 the only thing now is, his communication with me to become consistent. He is much much better and I thank my spells whenever i see progress. Make sure you thank your spells whenever you get amazing movement and if you want, movement, simply ask your spells :) okay? hope that helps some. I haven't spoken to him since last week, I miss his voice and his kisses urggg

@T.P.W84 how are you? I am staying patient as you've always told me!

#Mondaythings
I’ve been having it too.
they think there are cleaver by using Ashra forum page on their site. But for someone who isn’t sure could get drawn in.
I did send Ashra some pictures, it wouldn’t allow me to post them in the forum.

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Omg what is happening. I asked from my spells for a sign/dream of this new guy and instead I had a dream with the previous guy. Like he mentioned somehow he got to know about him and he was joking like maybe it’s the end for me and that guy. And I said no it’s the beginning and it’s going well.

Maeko07

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi Forum Family~

Just to let you know I met up with my lover over coffee and it went alright but as for now he felt that we would be better off not being in a relationship but could establish a friendship with me (he then said he would need time to even be friends). In all honesty, I don't feel disappointed because we were in a bad place 3 months ago not being able to talk without getting at each other's throats. Also, he did tell me a lot of his friends opposed our relationship and some of them were my mutual friends too. So I felt very betrayed! I removed our mutual friends from my social media and even him as I plan to focus on my new business and daughter.

We both got the closure we needed and throughout the journey I changed to become a much stronger person. I updated Ashra and she reminded me I only started working with her just a month ago and most of my spells have yet to manifest. She is confident that he would still come back to me and is working hard with her mentor. She has a lot of faith!

However, like most of you I'm still struggling and have been pretty down because I wish things could have turned out differently. I'm not sure if I should cling on to the last shred of hope I have.

Kittykat

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey @Ashra Koehn,
I was hoping you can recast my spells I’ve purchased from you onto Mr Wolf? I realized he is the one I want versus the other guys. I will send you a support ticket as well to remind you again.

it’s been a while on the forum fam- hello! I’m starting school online and trying to stay safe and healthy with covid and wildfire smoke.

One major movement that I wanted to share with the community and @Ashra is that Mr Wolf unblocked me on social media (at least it was either that or he started engaging with me, I’m uncertain because I’ve been following the guidelines about not spying on SM or engaging first contact) and liked one of my photos. This is a huge breakthrough! Hope you all are doing well ❤

Rishiliyani

NON-Verified Guest
Hello Forum Family,
How is everyone doing? I hope you are all doing well and staying positive and safe. I have been positive and patient but still want guidance. Is it possible for @Ashra to cast spells on another person instead of the person you originally chose? I would appreciate all help in this matter and if you have questions feel free to ask.

@Ashra: I wish to apologize for bombarding you with emails again and again. I was just looking for extra guidance on my situation. I, like many others, will be forever grateful for all that you have done. I thank you for blessing us all with your services. I will maintain an attitude of gratitude and will remain positive and patient. I know that I have spells up for renewal and home that @Ashra will contact me prior to any new spell work.

Thank you all for your continued faith and positivity.

MelissaAlex

Popular Member
Signs lately I been seeing my lovers name on Facebook like CRAZY! Weather it is him becuz we are friends on Facebook or just any random person w a comment or an ad etc... Also the song that I hv for us comes on frequently when Im in the car. A song I hv never even mentioned to Ashra about. Yesterday I started my car after work to drive home and boom there was our song it brought me to tears becuz its signs that my spells @Ashra and the universe are working for me. I had 2 spells casted last week. No movement yet but those signs are there. Fingers crossed #positivevibes

Joyeux

Popular Member
How long have you been waiting?
I love Ashra and her spells. I don’t think I can trust anyone but her. I will be casting a spell soon. I’m so anxious but waiting For my money so I can pay.

I heard from her over the weekend. She's there.
I had heard from her today.

imissmylover

Popular Member
I really like Force of Will. It’s a good one.
How long did it take for you to see movements?

How long did it take? Sounds really amazing! :)

Does anyone know which spells i should buy to see movements? I currently have a few spells active on my lover. Really miss my lover and can't wait for movements and results!

@Ashra i sent you an email. Would you please read and respond when you have some time?

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
Duality Flames of Love - Limited Time Only!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far. A lot of people have been seeing results, especially with the new spells. Next month is going to be special for a lot of reasons. One of them being an important full month that is happening at the beginning of October. Duality Flames of Love is new spell that involves nearly a week of preparations before casting. It's a powerful love ritual that ignites such strong passion in a lover that all they can think about is being with you!

Normally, I wouldn’t be able to offer this spell due to how much work needs to go into preparing to cast this spell. However, my mentor is still around which will make it possible to have this spell ready for casting in time for the next Full Moon.

For anyone who would like to take advantage of this opportunity, now is the time to request “Duality Flames of Love". The full description of this spell can be found using the link below.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

Duality Flames of Love: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/duality-flames-of-love/

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Duality Flames of Love - Limited Time Only!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far. A lot of people have been seeing results, especially with the new spells. Next month is going to be special for a lot of reasons. One of them being an important full month that is happening at the beginning of October. Duality Flames of Love is new spell that involves nearly a week of preparations before casting. It's a powerful love ritual that ignites such strong passion in a lover that all they can think about is being with you!

Normally, I wouldn’t be able to offer this spell due to how much work needs to go into preparing to cast this spell. However, my mentor is still around which will make it possible to have this spell ready for casting in time for the next Full Moon.

For anyone who would like to take advantage of this opportunity, now is the time to request “Duality Flames of Love". The full description of this spell can be found using the link below.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

Duality Flames of Love: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/duality-flames-of-love/
@Ashra Koehn thank you so much for offering us this Spell! I’m super excited about it & mostly about the upcoming month!!! I’m sure it’s gonna be fantastic for everyone in the Forum!!! I appreciate everything you’ve done for me & for the happiness & success you’ve delivered to the people in the Forum! You’re incredible!!! I’d also like to say thank you to your mentor!
Looking forward to getting my order confirmation & step 2!!! So I secure my spot in this incredible casting!!!!