• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I cannot wait for October 20th to arrive. Unlike my previous Anniversaries, my mentor is still in town, due to the pandemic, so this will be the first Anniversary Event with him here by my side.

Thank you for the support from everyone on the forum.
Ashra I will always support you my friend you have been so kind and generous to me for the past years knowing you. Thank you for everything. ❤❤❤

Crystalina84

Popular Member
Just went to my favorite local Metaphysical store for a little retail therapy. I got a few seven day candles, oils, incense and some relaxing natural soap. Just wanted something to invoke positive energy in my home, looking forward to my reading from Ashra. Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Jadyn Ray

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
i just purchased Delete the Past because my lover is so stubborn. Our situation is a little complicated and he's still upset about it. Its been a month and a half since it happened. I just need as many spells as possible to push him to talk to me and come back. I miss him so much and I'm hoping this spell will make him let go of the situation and come back so we can pick up where we left off.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
yes, you will :) my guy has been back and forth as well but I never give up because I know he will give in and Ashra is by our side!
@munchkin95
That’s the attitude we all must have!!! Our beloved ones are on their way!! Thanks to @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!

Nepeese

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Can I just ask how the H*** are you guys getting psychic readings?? They're almost ALWAYS out of stock. I can't afford 1 now, but wow, I know Ashra's making some good money off of those

And another thing, I had a spell cast a while ago & never found the email when it was cast, so I just assumed I was still waiting for an update. I had double checked ALL my folders because I saw the notification pop up briefly but when I clicked on it it was nowhere to be found.. I started thinking that maybe I had imagined it but I'm just now finding it. I'm desperate to know what it said so do you think it'd be too selfish asking @Ashra @Ashra Koehn what she saw when she casted it? As in a re-update I guess? I need to know sooo badly, but I don't want to bother her..

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I cannot wait for October 20th to arrive. Unlike my previous Anniversaries, my mentor is still in town, due to the pandemic, so this will be the first Anniversary Event with him here by my side.

@Ashra I too will always be here to support you as you have continued to support me on my journey to get my lover back. You have been so kind and gone above and beyond to help me! I am blessed to have you in my life and I consider you a friend. I don't know how I will repay you when he is back in my life. I will be here for all those that need support on their journey too.

imissmylover

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've had some more people asking about my eye lashes and what have I done :)
Even had a random guy tell me I looked like an ex girlfriend (bit of unwanted attention). Thank you Ashra, such a confidence boost from my beauty spell.
That's great to hear!

Girl, I've had my guy say this to me too, they fight the spells, and may I ask, have you been negative or reached out first lately? This is what happened to me.last year when I reached out first too many times Or was too lovey-dovey. None the less, let Ashra know and don't fear, it's not over. It sounds like he’s just fighting the process!
I hope it's the same for my case. One moment my lover text me randomly, and another, my lover just dont reply. I'm adhering to the guidelines though. Hopefully it will be over soon!

GOOD MORNING! HE LITERALLY JUST TEXTED 'GOOD MORNING' TO ME!!!
That's great, congrats!

All of us cant wait too! we are waiting patiently for our lovers to be back with the help of you and your mentor! :)
Also, I get SO excited when I pop on and hear success stories! I’ll be sharing mine soon!
I hope i can share mine soon too! :p

Super excited for @Ashra Koehn @Ashra 20th anniversary, it's going to be truelly amazing. Today Ashra updated me on my latest spell, she feels my wait is nearly over *eek!*. Thursday is my birthday, and I'm really hoping Lee reaches out, and wishes me.

I wonder is there a spell, that will make him obsessive/possessive over me? @Ashra @Ashra Koehn , anyone know?
hahahha, i wonder too. It will be awesome if @Ashra can share with us the spell.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
OMG had a freak out moment this afternoon going home. Was talking to my spells and saw a vehicle coming towards me. Looked at plate and it was my lover. There was a passenger but did not get a good look. I did wave and he waved back. My heart was in my throat and I lost all concentration :laugh:. It is almost one year since I laid eyes on him. I cannot wait to have him again.

Frozen

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Super excited for @Ashra Koehn @Ashra 20th anniversary, it's going to be truelly amazing. Today Ashra updated me on my latest spell, she feels my wait is nearly over *eek!*. Thursday is my birthday, and I'm really hoping Lee reaches out, and wishes me.

I wonder is there a spell, that will make him obsessive/possessive over me? @Ashra @Ashra Koehn , anyone know?

@KittyFaro Ooh my word I want the same spell as you. Would love to know aswell @Ashra :giggle:

lessandragust01

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
@Honeybee20
Same here. Can't wait to share my success with Ashra and the rest of the forum!
Same! Just reading everyone’s success stories and their progress gives me so much more positivity and hope. I love how we support each other here like one big family :D. I cannot wait to hear back from Ashra on a report for my spell and I cannot wait to be reunited with my lover.

Borret

Popular Member
Can I just ask how the H*** are you guys getting psychic readings?? They're almost ALWAYS out of stock. I can't afford 1 now, but wow, I know Ashra's making some good money off of those

And another thing, I had a spell cast a while ago & never found the email when it was cast, so I just assumed I was still waiting for an update. I had double checked ALL my folders because I saw the notification pop up briefly but when I clicked on it it was nowhere to be found.. I started thinking that maybe I had imagined it but I'm just now finding it. I'm desperate to know what it said so do you think it'd be too selfish asking @Ashra @Ashra Koehn what she saw when she casted it? As in a re-update I guess? I need to know sooo badly, but I don't want to bother her..
@Nepeese
I'd just ask her. @Ashra is extremely busy but will get to you asap.

bluehorse15

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

Of course, you can ask @Ashra Koehn to resend you the report! Sometimes there are technical glitches and things don't always make it to your inbox and she wouldn't know unless you tell her. :)

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member

I'm so excited for your 20th anniversary Ashra!! I will always support you of course and thank you so much for everything!!

Sunday night Karim texted me being so sweet and flirty towards me which he hadn't been flirty like that since May. He even wanted to come see me but he couldn't that day probably because of having to work. We texted back and forth for 2 hours. Then this morning he texted me again and it seems he was mad at me but he did finally come over. We talked and made love but he couldn't stay long. He kept kissing me and it was amazing because I hadn't seen him since August 24th. He said he will try to come see me again next week. He even texted me once he got home and told me he enjoyed making love to me along with being flirty again. He ended up wanting to talk via video chat and then he went to bed.

I am so happy and I know he's going to commit to me like Ashra said. He even talked about some of his fears/ insecurities with me so of course I reassured him. He seems to worry I'll move on and find someone else but I don't want anyone else ever. Oh and for reasons I won't say my surgery had to be rescheduled for December 23rd but he is still going to provide me a ride. I would be sad about this but I have too many reasons to be happy.

Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!

Crystalina84

Popular Member
OMG had a freak out moment this afternoon going home. Was talking to my spells and saw a vehicle coming towards me. Looked at plate and it was my lover. There was a passenger but did not get a good look. I did wave and he waved back. My heart was in my throat and I lost all concentration :laugh:. It is almost one year since I laid eyes on him. I cannot wait to have him again.
So, I’m new to the spell casting world...How exactly do you talk to your spells ? I’ve seen this mentioned before, I would like to know how it’s done.

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Does anyone knows if @Ashra Koehn's mentor is still around and if he will be there during the full moon at the end of the month? I am considering order of a spell while he is still there, but would like to catch any of the possible full moon spells that Ashra may offer.
@FlyingHigh Yes she mentioned he would be in a different post due to the pandemic He is staying.

eme.apm

Popular Member
Does anyone knows if @Ashra Koehn's mentor is still around and if he will be there during the full moon at the end of the month? I am considering order of a spell while he is still there, but would like to catch any of the possible full moon spells that Ashra may offer.
Hi!

Yes, I think so... Ashra wrote that, due to the pandemic, her mentor is and will still be around during the celebrations of her 20th anniversary. So I'm guessing that it will be so till the end of the month.

Love and light to you all!

19emma.mcleod

NON-Verified Guest
Hi all. I am scared and need your thoughts. I have had multiple spells cast including the duality of flames. However my lover did reach out and told me we both need to move on. He went cold. I’m trying to remain positive in that he got confused thoughts. He is with someone else. We had been getting along better until this recently happened almost two weeks ago. I am terrified I’ve lost him but trying to keep positive. I know Sean and I are meant to be. I need a refresh of my spells or a recast. Passion Panacea seemed to be the one where I got the biggest movement from him. Thoughts????
Kalynne
Just remain calm!! Trust the process meditate about your desires!! Follow all of your rules and contact ashra for help ❤️

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

@Nepeese The in-depth psychic reading is out of stock, but you can still purchase a 1,2 or 3 question reading from Ashra :)

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ashra did mention about her mentor still being in town and due to the pandemic. She will most likely have a Halloween Spell on October 31st because that is when the Blue Moon occurs this year.