• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Believer430

Popular Member
Movement! It’s been a month since I last heard from my lover but she actually SnapChat our group chat today with my sisters I was soo happy to see her messaged! My spells are definitely working on her since last spells been casted. I can feel this month will be very special and to everyone here! Staying positive! Thank YOU @Ashra and Mentor!
@MizHunny It's also been over a month since my lover contacted me and I still haven't heard from him. I wonder why?

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
OMG had a freak out moment this afternoon going home. Was talking to my spells and saw a vehicle coming towards me. Looked at plate and it was my lover. There was a passenger but did not get a good look. I did wave and he waved back. My heart was in my throat and I lost all concentration :laugh:. It is almost one year since I laid eyes on him. I cannot wait to have him again.
@Twiggy
That’s wonderful!!! So happy for you!!!
Happy Love It GIF by pikaole

FlyingHigh

Popular Member
Can I just ask how the H*** are you guys getting psychic readings?? They're almost ALWAYS out of stock. I can't afford 1 now, but wow, I know Ashra's making some good money off of those

And another thing, I had a spell cast a while ago & never found the email when it was cast, so I just assumed I was still waiting for an update. I had double checked ALL my folders because I saw the notification pop up briefly but when I clicked on it it was nowhere to be found.. I started thinking that maybe I had imagined it but I'm just now finding it. I'm desperate to know what it said so do you think it'd be too selfish asking @Ashra @Ashra Koehn what she saw when she casted it? As in a re-update I guess? I need to know sooo badly, but I don't want to bother her..
Nepeese,

The in-depth reading goes real fast, almost as soon as @Ashra notifies people of available slots. You have to be on tbe look out for her notification. Last time all slots were gone literally within hours.

Regarding your spell, my suggestion would be to simply ask Ashra to re-sent the update. I have had situations like that where i wont receive an update and once i ask, she is sonetime able to re-send it, other time she would confirm that the spell has been cast.
Hope that helps.

Safe haven

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I messed up! I messed up bad. He and I had an argument where I cursed him out. He ended up blocking me and still won't answer my message apologizing to him. Can't believe I messed all this up. :cry:
@SRCLily please calm down. Email Ashra about it. Sometimes our lovers gets on our nerves really bad acting dumb and stupid. It's ok to let it out sometimes. He'll reach out to you with the help of your spells. Get Hearts of the Enchanter if you haven't. Give him time and stay positive, he'll definitely come around. Love you, sis.

Safe haven

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good day forum. On the order form, do I pay before. Like is the payment the first step?
I wish someone would show me how the form looks like.
After you picked out the spells, click on check out in your cart. It'll take you to pay with PayPal or debit/credit card. Click your mode of payment. Then enter your payment details and pay. PayPal will pop up with successful payment receipt. Ashra's payment receipt will also pop up in your email or promotion email. Click on it to fill out the form and submit. Another confirmation email will come in from Ashra for you to attach photos of yourself and your significant other and email it back to Ashra. Hope this helps.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Sometimes, I am not sure if my messages go through.
Does anyone see this?
You're not the only one, because my messages haven't been going through either, and yes, I can see yours.
So, I’m new to the spell casting world...How exactly do you talk to your spells ? I’ve seen this mentioned before, I would like to know how it’s done.
There are different ways and methods for how you can talk to your spells. Of course, though, you would need to talk to them where no one can hear you. One way that I start is saying, 'Hey guys or I would like to talk to all of you, including the universe.' I would normally ask them to show me dreams, signs, and to possibly get some kind of movement. However, though, I talk to them and treat them like they are my best friends, while also venting to them too.
Has anyone heard from @Ashra @Ashra Koehn, I know she is extremely busy because it is not like her to not respond. I emailed her last week and this week and have not received any response... confused????
Have you tried to email her other email addresses? She has a lot. Since she has become more busy and with the holidays coming just around the corner, she is getting lots more emails than usual, probably. I would suggest to re-forward your emails and I'm sure she will get back to you soon.
Happy birthday to me
@Ashra @Ashra Koehn thank you for my birthday karma points, what a super lovely gesture.

UPDATE:
He just wished me happy birthday on my timeline.
Happy Birthday! :partying_face::partying_face: I hope that you will have a great day! :)
Good day forum. On the order form, do I pay before. Like is the payment the first step?
Yes, you would need to pay first and then, within your email, you will receive a Step 2 and proceed from there. Also, I recommend to double check over everything before you submit the form.

I would show you what it looks like, but I don't think, it is allowed due to copywrite.

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi there, how ate you? Welcome to the forums. First off, when buying a spell from https://www.ashra.net/store/shop/. (Or link of a love spell Ashra sent you.) Once you checkout your cart, you will get an automated email from then there’s a step in said email. Click that, it will take you to order form. Filll that up, it will ask your name, birthday lover’s name and birthday, your address and phone number and name of the spell you ordered. Once completed click sent, you will get another email confirming your spell order. It will ask you for pictures. If this is your first time ordering a spell, it is essential to sent Ashra pictures of you and your lover.

If you can afford it, seal every single spells you got from Ashra, it will keep it strong and protected from outside interference. Then set back and let your spell work.
Hope this help

I took a screen shot but I cant post in forums.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

Andro

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi. I'd just like to thanks Ashra soooooo much for all she has done for me.

I've been getting a few signs this week. Every night I've dreamt of my love and on Monday I was thinking about him whilst driving round a housing estate and I spotted his mum sat in her car on the street. Thought it was strange as she lives in another town and never comes to this estate where I was.

I have a good feeling and strong I tuition that all is nicely coming together amd very soon we will reunite.

I would like to say Ashra Koehn, you are the best and I can't tell you how grateful I am and how much I appreciate everything you do for all of us.

ShortStack

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am so mad, hurt and disappointed right now I haven’t been on social media in over a month because I didn’t want to break any rules...I don’t know why but I got on just a few minutes ago and BAM right in my face him with her. I am so freaking mad and hurt by him I am so disappointed in myself for getting on social media...so stupid.

Spells, the Universe and @Ashra @Ashra Koehn PLEASE forgive me for getting on social media...PLEASE forgive me for breaking the rules...I am so so sorry.

I have not been in his arms since the end of May I want him to hold me so tight and not let go. In his arms is where I feel safe...I feel loved...I know I am protected and nothing in this world could ever hurt me...I know I am home.

I need him home, I need him back. I need her GONE!!!

PLEASE spells, the Universe and @Ashra @Ashra Koehn I come to you today asking that the person that I love so dearly returns to me. My most cherished dream is to hold him in my arms again. Please give us the chance to be together again, bring back the man that I love with all my heart.

X_OT

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Just a thought I wanted to share...

Love is a loaded word with a lot of meaning depending on the context. I know I’m not the only one in a situation where their lover hasn’t reached out or they are actively with someone else. That’s okay, don’t fret or stress they will be back.

Returning to my first sentence... because it’s loaded I’ve come to realize that it’s perfectly fine if my lover is with someone else..loving them instead of me. I will love someone else too. I want to be able to express my love without too many fear and trepidations. Right now, he can’t support me.

But I can support me in the meantime. I’ve been talking to new guys and getting LOADS of compliments. I’ve started to wear less make up and men still compliment me. It’s really nice and good for my self-esteem which was previously destroyed and morphed. I’m so grateful for this feeling of re-assurance.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
yes, you will :) my guy has been back and forth as well but I never give up because I know he will give in and Ashra is by our side!
@munchkin95
That’s the right attitude!!!
Stay Positive Good Vibes GIF by Nick

Same! Just reading everyone’s success stories and their progress gives me so much more positivity and hope. I love how we support each other here like one big family :D. I cannot wait to hear back from Ashra on a report for my spell and I cannot wait to be reunited with my lover.
@lessandragust01
Everyone’s progress is inspiring & motivating!!! We definitely are a big family! @Ashra @Ashra Koehn’s big supportive loyal family!! @Ashra will get us reunited with our beloved ones no doubt about that!!!
Stay Positive All In This Together GIF by INTO ACTION

Ashra did mention about her mentor still being in town and due to the pandemic. She will most likely have a Halloween Spell on October 31st because that is when the Blue Moon occurs this year.
@Ginas
So excited about the Halloween Blue Moon Spell!!!
Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear

Borret

Popular Member
Hi guys, I have great news!
She texted me yesterday. Just as @Ashra said it would happen very soon. Two minutes later she called (which i missed). I acknowledged the text and missed call after which she replied with a sad puppet. I then asked what was wrong and she said she needed to talk. I said ok... and we ended up having an almost 2 hr long conversation where she at some point shared with me that she's been thinking about us and how I deal with the breakup etc. etc. I'm not there yet but i kept the conversation basic, intetesting and relaxed.
Let me tell you guys this... Ashra Koehn is the Real Deal... thank you! There's progress!

BlueHeart

Popular Member
Hi guys, I have great news!
She texted me yesterday. Just as @Ashra said it would happen very soon. Two minutes later she called (which i missed). I acknowledged the text and missed call after which she replied with a sad puppet. I then asked what was wrong and she said she needed to talk. I said ok... and we ended up having an almost 2 hr long conversation where she at some point shared with me that she's been thinking about us and how I deal with the breakup etc. etc. I'm not there yet but i kept the conversation basic, intetesting and relaxed.
Let me tell you guys this... Ashra Koehn is the Real Deal... thank you! There's progress!
@Borret
Congratulations on your big movement!!! I am so happy for you!!! I got next darn it!!! :)