• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

litzy

Popular Member
Hi guys, I have great news!
She texted me yesterday. Just as @Ashra said it would happen very soon. Two minutes later she called (which i missed). I acknowledged the text and missed call after which she replied with a sad puppet. I then asked what was wrong and she said she needed to talk. I said ok... and we ended up having an almost 2 hr long conversation where she at some point shared with me that she's been thinking about us and how I deal with the breakup etc. etc. I'm not there yet but i kept the conversation basic, intetesting and relaxed.
Let me tell you guys this... Ashra Koehn is the Real Deal... thank you! There's progress!
OMG THAT IS SO AMAZING!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

litzy

Popular Member
Just a thought I wanted to share...

Love is a loaded word with a lot of meaning depending on the context. I know I’m not the only one in a situation where their lover hasn’t reached out or they are actively with someone else. That’s okay, don’t fret or stress they will be back.

Returning to my first sentence... because it’s loaded I’ve come to realize that it’s perfectly fine if my lover is with someone else..loving them instead of me. I will love someone else too. I want to be able to express my love without too many fear and trepidations. Right now, he can’t support me.

But I can support me in the meantime. I’ve been talking to new guys and getting LOADS of compliments. I’ve started to wear less make up and men still compliment me. It’s really nice and good for my self-esteem which was previously destroyed and morphed. I’m so grateful for this feeling of re-assurance.
Awww this is nice! So happy for you! My friend whom I haven’t met for long also complimented me and tell me “wow! You’ve became prettier like a model now!” LMAO FUNNY.... I’ve always been HAHAHAH

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I've just ordered a spell and I already feel positive. Nobody can change my mind or mood anymore. I'm getting that job soon and I will be buying my own food, toiletries etc

@Ashra I'm so positive+
@Fiky
I can relate to your feelings. I’m extremely positive & have been for a couple of months now. You’ll definitely get the job & will be more independent & in control!! Sending you good vibes!!!
Stay Safe Work From Home GIF by Social Nation

@Believer430 Remain positive.. he will contact you! I’m sure he is thinking of you. :)
@MizHunny
Liking your positive attitude!! I’m sure our beloved ones are thinking about us all 24/7!!! All thanks to @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!!!!
Our beloved ones being like this:
Heart Love GIF

I just wanted pop in and say, I feel so in love with my lover, like I did when I first stared into her soul. Ashra out did herself this time! It feels so good to feel alive again!
@Honeybee20
Your post made me swoon!! I’m very happy for you!! Congratulations!!! @Ashra @Ashra Koehn is definitely outstanding!!!!
swooning beauty and the beast GIF

Yesterday Ashra Koehn cast for me two spells, Force of Will and Angel Heart did someone see result from these spells ? I have a good feeling I also had the Freedom Fire Breakup active spell.
@Yana
Those are great choices! Wishing you the best with your Spells!!! Having a good positive feeling makes a huge difference!! Sending you good vibes!!
You Can Do It Thumbs Up GIF by Kathryn Dean

I want this man. He wants to marry another women. Whats spells should I use it is a life situation? I need a break up spell and other powerful spells. Please comment below. I do anything to get him.
@DestinyFoxys
Firstly stay strong! Don’t give up on your man, fight for him! Love is not easy but it’s worth it!! About which Spells? I’d suggest asking @Ashra @Ashra Koehn first; however I know she’s super busy. I’d suggest Freedom Fire Breakup Spell, Evocation of a Favorable Opinion, Path to Exile and if you’d like to go all in, The Obeah Love Spell.
I’m aware this is gonna sound too cliché but...ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE! Keep us updated!
Mental Health Love GIF by Mat Voyce

Hi. I'd just like to thanks Ashra soooooo much for all she has done for me.

I've been getting a few signs this week. Every night I've dreamt of my love and on Monday I was thinking about him whilst driving round a housing estate and I spotted his mum sat in her car on the street. Thought it was strange as she lives in another town and never comes to this estate where I was.

I have a good feeling and strong I tuition that all is nicely coming together amd very soon we will reunite.

I would like to say Ashra Koehn, you are the best and I can't tell you how grateful I am and how much I appreciate everything you do for all of us.
@Andro
That’s definitely a sign!!! Being grateful and believing in @Ashra @Ashra Koehn are key part of the process! Trust your intuition as it’s usually spot on!! Looking forward to reading your success story!!
Vibes Psa GIF by GIPHY Cares

Hi forum family!
I’m so happy for the ones who have reunited with your beloved ones and also for those of you who are already enjoying communication and movement with your beloved ones! Thank you for sharing your stories with us!!!

For the res of us that are waiting patiently for movement and mostly for our beloved ones to contact us... I just wanna say stay positive, remain confident, believe blindly & forcefully in @Ashra @Ashra Koehn, in our Spells & in the Universe!!!

Finally remember the following:
Stay Motivated Good Day GIF by Spini
Buddha Think Positive GIF by Spini

Let’s all stay strong!! Our time will come too! Our patience will have its reward, I’m so very sure of that!!!
Sending light, strength and positive vibes to everyone!!!

shorty16

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi everyone! How have you all been? I hope all is well. So there is this person with the same first name as my lover’s first name who likes me. I did make sure I gave her my lover’s first and last name, so I really hope the spell isn’t affected in anyway. When I talk to my spell I refer to my lover by their first and last name. So can some one please confirm with me that as long as I gave Ashra Koehn my lover’s first and last name that my spell won’t be affected because someone else who has the same first name as my lover also likes me. I believe that Ashra will get my love and I back together. I have full faith in her. She is an amazing person and is always willing to help others. I know that she will get my lover and I back together.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am so mad, hurt and disappointed right now I haven’t been on social media in over a month because I didn’t want to break any rules...I don’t know why but I got on just a few minutes ago and BAM right in my face him with her. I am so freaking mad and hurt by him I am so disappointed in myself for getting on social media...so stupid.

Spells, the Universe and @Ashra @Ashra Koehn PLEASE forgive me for getting on social media...PLEASE forgive me for breaking the rules...I am so so sorry.

I have not been in his arms since the end of May I want him to hold me so tight and not let go. In his arms is where I feel safe...I feel loved...I know I am protected and nothing in this world could ever hurt me...I know I am home.

I need him home, I need him back. I need her GONE!!!

PLEASE spells, the Universe and @Ashra @Ashra Koehn I come to you today asking that the person that I love so dearly returns to me. My most cherished dream is to hold him in my arms again. Please give us the chance to be together again, bring back the man that I love with all my heart.
We have to remember that @Ashra cast our spells to reunite us with our lovers and again once these spells are active we must follower the guidelines she lays down for us to see full results. Ashra knows how much we love our lovers and want nothing better than to be with them for good . Please make sure you follower the rules even though it's hard sometimes. If you truly want your lover back then you must do as she said in her guidelines.

Hi guys, I have great news!
She texted me yesterday. Just as @Ashra said it would happen very soon. Two minutes later she called (which i missed). I acknowledged the text and missed call after which she replied with a sad puppet. I then asked what was wrong and she said she needed to talk. I said ok... and we ended up having an almost 2 hr long conversation where she at some point shared with me that she's been thinking about us and how I deal with the breakup etc. etc. I'm not there yet but i kept the conversation basic, intetesting and relaxed.
Let me tell you guys this... Ashra Koehn is the Real Deal... thank you! There's progress!
That's great news and yes @Ashra Koehn is the real deal and true to her words.

Can someone please help me contact Ashra?
@todd1973 I wouldn't worry about someone contacting Ashra for you. Please know that she doesn't ignore anyone here in the community. @Ashra is really busy and trust me she will reach you soon as she can.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@munchkin95
That’s the right attitude!!!
Stay Positive Good Vibes GIF by Nick

@lessandragust01
Everyone’s progress is inspiring & motivating!!! We definitely are a big family! @Ashra @Ashra Koehn’s big supportive loyal family!! @Ashra will get us reunited with our beloved ones no doubt about that!!!
Stay Positive All In This Together GIF by INTO ACTION

@Ginas
So excited about the Halloween Blue Moon Spell!!!
Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear
we need to all keep in high spirits! I don't only say this because I have been working with Ashra since 2018, I SAY THIS WITH 100% PROOF IN MY SITUATION THAT, IF YOU HAVE FOUND ASHRA, YOU HAVE FOUND HOPE IN YOUR SITUATION <3 much love to everyone this Friday :)

Can someone please help me contact Ashra?
hey there, what seems to be the problem? have you contacted her via her emails and her support link?

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
I want this man. He wants to marry another women. Whats spells should I use it is a life situation? I need a break up spell and other powerful spells. Please comment below. I do anything to get him.
You should definitely get the Freedom Fire Breakup spell! It will stop your lover from thinking about being with somebody else and if your partner left you or cheated on you with somebody else the spell can break them apart! The Freedom Fire Breakup spell will work for you!

Honeybee20

Popular Member
Guest Account
I am so mad, hurt and disappointed right now I haven’t been on social media in over a month because I didn’t want to break any rules...I don’t know why but I got on just a few minutes ago and BAM right in my face him with her. I am so freaking mad and hurt by him I am so disappointed in myself for getting on social media...so stupid.

Spells, the Universe and @Ashra @Ashra Koehn PLEASE forgive me for getting on social media...PLEASE forgive me for breaking the rules...I am so so sorry.

I have not been in his arms since the end of May I want him to hold me so tight and not let go. In his arms is where I feel safe...I feel loved...I know I am protected and nothing in this world could ever hurt me...I know I am home.

I need him home, I need him back. I need her GONE!!!

PLEASE spells, the Universe and @Ashra @Ashra Koehn I come to you today asking that the person that I love so dearly returns to me. My most cherished dream is to hold him in my arms again. Please give us the chance to be together again, bring back the man that I love with all my heart.
I wouldn't sweat it. Trust Ashra Koehn. You never know what’s going on in your lovers head. It just takes time. Stick to the guidelines. You’ll get movement. The purpose of the guidelines is so you do t doubt, so don’t doubt. Stay positive.

Diane1023

Popular Member
Duality Flames of Love - Limited Time Only!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far. A lot of people have been seeing results, especially with the new spells. Next month is going to be special for a lot of reasons. One of them being an important full month that is happening at the beginning of October. Duality Flames of Love is new spell that involves nearly a week of preparations before casting. It's a powerful love ritual that ignites such strong passion in a lover that all they can think about is being with you!

Normally, I wouldn’t be able to offer this spell due to how much work needs to go into preparing to cast this spell. However, my mentor is still around which will make it possible to have this spell ready for casting in time for the next Full Moon.

For anyone who would like to take advantage of this opportunity, now is the time to request “Duality Flames of Love". The full description of this spell can be found using the link below.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

Duality Flames of Love: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/duality-flames-of-love/
@Ashra Koehn is this spell still available?

Michael-Z

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Girl, I've had my guy say this to me too, they fight the spells, and may I ask, have you been negative or reached out first lately? This is what happened to me.last year when I reached out first too many times Or was too lovey-dovey. None the less, let Ashra know and don't fear, it's not over. It sounds like he’s just fighting the process!
I don’t think it’s wise to tell your love ones about your spells.

Chloeh

Popular Member
Guest Account
Enhanced Member
Anyone had the Cobra Revenge spell before? I have been having another argument witha family member of mine and she is really taking a troll on me for past days, and im very tired... i am feeling to cast this spell so that we wont have any more argument ever again, but at the same time im thinking like would they get revenge back on me because something bad that might happen to them or just because they feel more upset would they do anything back to me for revenge too? @Ashra

Crystalina84

Popular Member
Ok forum, so I went home after work and lit my candles. Played some nice music and had a glass of my favorite wine. I spent the night talking to my spells. The very next morning my husband texted me to talk more about our daughter’s birthday plans. He also told me he was able to get his voting registration done. We had a nice friendly chat. I wanted to say more or just call and invite him over, but I know I can’t initiate that. I am starting to believe in Ashra’s reading. @Ashra Koehn thanks again for helping me through this.

CountryGirl11

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hey Friends! @Ashra

I really need your guys help and advice!! I am falling for another woman and I believe the feelings are there for her as well as she is constantly giving me signs. We had a girls night last night and it was just me that ended up spending the night and we went to bed together and she cuddled right into me but we both had drank so much that we passed out. I wanted to make a move so bad but at the same time I work with her everyday and we are good friends. I have never had a deeper connection with someone and I feel like I am falling for her especially now that I know she is interest in women and has been with women. I had spent thousands of dollars on who I thought was my lover so now I don’t know what to do? I put all that money into someone else but now I want to be with this new woman! Can you have spells done on 2 people? Please help me to figure out what I should do!!❤️❤️

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Update: The countdown notice that normally appears at the top of the forum isn't working. I've been trying to problem solve this situation, but I feel it may be related to the recent update to the forum.

Here is when the event will be taking place on October 20th:
PST = 8 AM
EST = 11 AM
CST = 10 AM
GMT = 3 PM
@Ashra Koehn
Can’t wait @Ashra!!! I’m so excited!! Thank you so much for the update!!!!
celebration GIF by Primark

cristina771994

NON-Verified Guest
Hello I reached out to ashra and hd her cast a spell for me. My boyfriend left me 7 weeks ago. He is now talking to another women. I really messed our relationship and have changed for the good. I have hopes that he will come back but I'm scared that he won't. Will the casting actually work? how long did it take before you saw results of your casting? How will this other women get out of the picture?

Deepali Govan

Popular Member
You could have a spell on both of them. Ask Ashra Koehn for advice on what you could do. You need to ask her which spell is the best to cast. She is the best and can help you with any situation. She can personalise your spell acroding to your situation. She can do the impossible hope everything works out for you. People have had success stories on this forum and it's awesome to see people get results so fast.

Crystalina84

Popular Member
Update: The countdown notice that normally appears at the top of the forum isn't working. I've been trying to problem solve this situation, but I feel it may be related to the recent update to the forum.

PST = 8 AM
EST = 11 AM
CST = 10 AM
GMT = 3 PM
I see the countdown in the forum now, it just popped up recently.

MikeM

Popular Member

PST = 8 AM
EST = 11 AM
CST = 10 AM
GMT = 3 PM
@Ashra Koehn it appears the countdown clock at the top of the forum is operational now.

Nataliejewel

Popular Member
Guest Account
Oh my goodness. I hope everyone is doing well and staying. I just wanted to come on here and let you guys know. Every single spell that Ashra has blessed me situation with has worked full force. And continues working. So much that my ex has returned to me within a span of 6 months, even after I lost feelings for him and ignored him. He constantly tries to proclaim his love to me but I’m taking things super slow and letting him know the pain I went thru from the breakup. It’s like he has become a newer version of himself. He is more open to listening to how I feel, more open to understanding and more respectable about emotions and mental well-being. Ashra if you see this, thank you. Thank you thank you. So much. I now understand what you meant by relaxing and believing in you. It was hard at the time to let my worries go, but even as I forgot about my ex and continued on with my daily life, your spells continued their magic and turned my ex into a whole new person who is madly in love with me and begging me to come back.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Me too! How do we become verified?
To become verified, you would need to use the @Ashra.
Hello I reached out to ashra and hd her cast a spell for me. My boyfriend left me 7 weeks ago. He is now talking to another women. I really messed our relationship and have changed for the good. I have hopes that he will come back but I'm scared that he won't. Will the casting actually work? how long did it take before you saw results of your casting? How will this other women get out of the picture?
The key is to believe that it will work and once you do just that, everything will run smoothly within its course. Everyone's situation is different, so it really depends. Some situations are complexed and for others, it's not. However, if there are a lot of obstacles, it can take longer. Our minds and the way we think must be positive. There are many methods that you can do to help with the ridding of the other woman. Affirmations, meditations, etc. I cannot stress this enough, but it is important to have faith, belief, and a positive mind frame.

If Ashra recommends a spell to you, it's a good thing, and it's all up to you if you want to get it. To keep in mind; Ashra will never force you nor anyone to buy spells.
Can't wait for October 20th :)
Me toooooo. :)
i have a question, maybe some of you may think it’s silly: do you think Ashra would be able to bring one of my cats back home? She has gone missing for already three weeks.
Cat Lanlancat GIF by MochiDad
That's a very good question. I think that maybe she can, but I have no idea.

moonkey183

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
UPDATE! MOVEMENT!
Guys have hope!!
I had a little but Important movement!!
Ashra casted for me Passion Panacea.

Yesterday I was a little worried since I have been chatting with my ex since we broke up and he always says Goodnight to me but yesterday he didn't.

This morning he said me he was asleep and asked me if I was okay, he always asks that but yesterday after I said him that I was quite okay, he insisted saying that he thought I was not okay, so I said him that it has been s difficult time for me but I can overcome it, I always say him that I'm going through a hard time of my life but today he said me that if I want I could call him to open up to him, he never said that, at least since we broke up, he even said me that I should call him to talk to him insetad of husing text messages.

I think that it's a small but really important sign, less then 24h have passed since Ashra casted my spell and I was being quite normal with him so he had no reason to ask if I was okay, I think he was just thinking about me!

Spell please keep working and giving me signs!! I have hope now! Thank you Ashra, I will keep updating you about my situation.