• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
OH MY.. when I’m on my email account tossing the emails to trash. Email pops and immediately catch my attention.. it was Ashra! Smile on my face reading brief email and very relief knowing the great news! Thank you @Ashra Koehn for monitoring Arte’s presence and happy to know he’s not go anywhere. Also immediately show the news to GayAstroMan and is very happy too!

Ashra, I don’t sure when I will receive money for another spell. May I ask you to extend a holiday sale on Black Friday for few days? I’ll very appreciate your kindness and help us out through financial difficulty. ❤️Thank you again.
@Asclepiustormos Those are some of best moments seeing an email from @Ashra. I get so excited when I see one come in.

lessandragust01

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Love getting news from @Ashra. Tuesday she gave me an update on my spells and it made my day (especially since I was in the ER due to a bladder infection) then Thursday she gave me an update that really made me super excited for my other spell. I cannot wait to hear back from my lover :D

Joyeux

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello forum fam. I’m here to say that Ashra Koehn is real. I know most of you know this by now, but for the newcomers or those who are having doubts here is my situation.

My lover left and stopped speaking to me. My lover was with someone else, I found out. I contacted @Ashra and it took about two months before the movement really kicked in. There were signs and all during this time but I was following the guidelines while also breaking them from time to time, I am compulsive and sometimes can’t stop myself. Moving-on. I stopped breaking the guidelines became a more positive person and focusing on making myself better stopped obsessing. And then guess what... movement so huge it couldn’t be ignored. My lover and I are friends now. My lover is coming around to us reconciling and I am literally exhausted. We’ve spent so much time together and I’m still seeing signs knowing the spells are working.

So when you doubt just remember it takes a little time. But it will come.

Thybelovedunending

NON-Verified Guest
It seems I might have messed up.

Ashra recommended a amazing spell and I ordered it but at the same checkout I also ordered Blue Tooth of valor.. only the love spell was casted. I know Ashra is very busy helping all of us with our life's, love and personal, so I really don't wish to send her a bunch of messages. I have faith she will she and respond accordingly to my message regarding this.

But I just wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience when checking out with multiple spells, if it causes a technical error of sorts that only spell is ordered and seen by Ashra?

The Siren

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi family! :D I had a GREAT WEEKEND SPENDING SOME TIME WITH MY FUTURE HUSBAND BOBBY LAST WEEKEND! He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, yet, but I think we're just about there from the info of what I'm about to tell you all. :D Let me explain from the beginning of Friday afternoon. Ashra, I thank you for everything that you do for me, I appreciate it. I will continue getting more spells from you. Let me tell you all about how my wonderful weekend went. I am going to split my story into parts because it's going to be super long.

PART 1
During last Friday, I went to my job Oritation and filled out all the paperwork online, still have one more thing to do left from it, so today I am going to get it done before the training session. Anyways as I was filling all of it out, I was super nervous plus I kept hearing the manager's behind me, passing by every so often, telling who's who's schedule for the weekend because I didn't know if I will be able to see my Bobby that night or not. I wanted to spend the whole weekend with him just this once since we haven't seen each other since February of this year, 8 months. I started the process of the paperwork from 1:00pm and didn't finish until 5:10pm. When I was almost done with the last bits of the info to fill out online, I heard one of the managers behind me talking about who will be in tomorrow (to work on Saturday). I didn't take my eye's off the screen, instead, I just listened as they go through the list of names until I heard my name being called out. Nothing but disappointment filled my stomach as I was just about done with my work. When I told one of the main manager's about my completion online, they told me to wait for a bit for the main manager to come in, she was on her way. It was just me sitting alone in the room now. As I was waiting, Bobby texted me asking "How it's going?" I sent him back a short text saying," I think they have me working for tomorrow, let me double check." I have been talking to my spells in my head since Thursday yet my strong intuitions have been telling me that I am going to get the weekend off and I will start Monday. Feeling confident, I know for a fact I WILL be able to spend the weekend with my Bobby. I kept my eye on the clock because I was afraid my Bobby will pass me by on his job routine since he is a Vendor and travel's to deliver prescription meds to the pharmacy's. He wakes up at 6:00am and he won't be home until 9:20pm at night. The very last spot to deliver before he heads home was my town that I live in. Anyways I was a little worried that my future husband was going to pass me by since he lives 45 minutes from me away from his home. Finally about 25 minutes later the main manger came in to double check with everything that I filled out, then she said "we'll fill out the direct deposit information out tom- uh, let me check your schedule to see when's the next time for you to come in." As she was saying this she quickly pulled out some papers and my heart begin to race, rapidly. That is when I started praying to my spells, @Ashra ,and the universe again in my head. I kept repeatedly saying in my head," please let me work on Monday, please let me have the weekend off just this once." As I was saying this, the main manger said," well, since I won't be here tomorrow to start you on your training, and I also won't be here on Sunday, how about Monday morning from 11:30am?" I quickly said," YES YES THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!! " The main manger said okay with confidence and a smile on her face, so she wrote down on the sticky note "Monday from 11:30am-3:30pm." I was SO EXCITED BECAUSE I AM GOING TO SEE AND SPEND TIME OVER THE WEEKEND WITH MY FUTURE HUSBAND BOBBY!!!!" We were wrapping things up when we were trying to do my direct deposit information but since we were having a difficult time having the computer to download to each page, I took that as a sign from my spells that they want me to leave out of there so I can go straight home to finish getting ready. The main manger told me we'll wait on Monday to finish this if I can't do it at home, then wait for her until then. So I agreed and since we also tried putting in my time in and out clock sheet, that wouldn't go through either, we still had tech difficulties, so she decided to write it down on the paper instead. When we finally wrapped things up, Bobby sent another text asking if I was done. I then shoot him a text message back saying very excitedly," I have the weekend off! :D" "You can pick me up tonight :D " I quickly left the office and waited inside the store because by the time I got almost everything done, it was night fall. The time on my phone now said 6:00pm. I don't have a driver's license because of my disability so I had to wait to be picked up. I live with my mother so I gave her a call to let her know that I'm done and ready to be picked up. She said okay. It took her about 30 minutes to come down here to get me. I looked at the clock again, it is now 6:30pm. We got home right when we barley pulled up the side of the street, I quickly got down and walked quickly straight to my house to get ready. My bag was already packed in case I leave with Bobby tonight. I went into my room and changed out of my working pants and all and into my casual clothes. I doubled check I have everything that I needed to take with me to Bobby's place over the weekend. He texted me saying," do you have everything to take with you? :D" I replied "yes I do. :D" I refreshen my make up, my hair. I waited for him to text me again. Finally he texted me again saying where he was leaving from. Which will take him about an hour for him to come up. I decided to stay in the back of my mother's room to chat with her to kill time. I left my son Zachary with my mother for the weekend. He was sad and asked why I was leaving. I hate leaving my son but I had to do this for a good reason, I'm doing this not just for me, but for him too. @Ashra told me Bobby will be a good step father to my son, I believe in all she say's and does. My Bobby is my soulmate, he is my future husband. Anyway's Bobby texted me again to shoot him my house address. He said," Go ahead and send it to me sweetie. :D" I texted Bobby my house address. It took an hour until he finally texted me saying " on East" which is the end of my street. I was SUPER EXCITED so I hugged and kissed my son and my mother "good bye" and dashed out my mother's room to mine, I peeked out the mini blinds from my room and saw Bobby's big red truck waiting outside, for me. I quickly grabbed my bag and purse, and dart out the door. As I was walking quickly up to his truck, I saw Bobby walking out from the driver's side, he quickly walked around the front of his truck and quickly walked up to me, gave me a huge hug as I did with him. He took my bag, opened the door for me on the passenger's side and I quickly hoped in, he immediately shut my door, walked quickly around, got himself into the driver's side. He immediately kissed me a long kiss, a few long kisses, then we took off into the night. I will post part 2 this weekend so stay tune. Stay positive and blessed be my friends and we WILL GET OUR LOVER'S BACK!!!

harslie

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hello forum fam. I’m here to say that Ashra Koehn is real. I know most of you know this by now, but for the newcomers or those who are having doubts here is my situation.

My lover left and stopped speaking to me. My lover was with someone else, I found out. I contacted @Ashra and it took about two months before the movement really kicked in. There were signs and all during this time but I was following the guidelines while also breaking them from time to time, I am compulsive and sometimes can’t stop myself. Moving-on. I stopped breaking the guidelines became a more positive person and focusing on making myself better stopped obsessing. And then guess what... movement so huge it couldn’t be ignored. My lover and I are friends now. My lover is coming around to us reconciling and I am literally exhausted. We’ve spent so much time together and I’m still seeing signs knowing the spells are working.

I am new to the forum and yes a skeptical one.... I have my doubts, with history being the reason. (not with Ashra) it is hard to be positive at times and funny I just mentioned something very similar to these very topics last night about no movements or signs in an email exchange with Ashra. (I am not sure why every uses the @ before her name if someone can tell me) The other day I emailed and told her i was posting on the forum with no response and all of a sudden a bunch of likes etc. came to the account. Not sure if everything is available for all to see or if it only updates on occasion. Only one of my messages has any acknowledgments. I want to believe so badly that things are going to work.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

I love reading success stories!!! congrats :)

I just purchased Eve of Love, it is now in the store here: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/eve-of-love/

I'm feeling more positive today thought, Andrew and I haven't spoken for 4-5 days but as of yesterday he is watching my stories again. I wonder if she casted my spell :D this holiday season will be the best because I am an auntie now and I said so.

Cheers!

litzy

Popular Member
Hello, family forum! :inlove:

How is everyone doing? :) I’m doing great! I am so happy and at calm now! OMG! :inlove:

Let me tell you, Ashra and her mentor did it again for me guys! I am proud to say this again! Ashra and her mentor are REAL! Her SPELLS WORK! OMG, my lover reached out to me after a long 7 months of silence! My patience paid off! I didn't waver and reach out to him no matter how much I wanted! Even on his birthday, I didn't reach out to him. To those who are still waiting, please don't waver and follow the guidelines! This is a must! Ashra will always be there for you and you have to believe in yourself! Just go about doing your daily activities and let the magic happen when the time is right! :) I am beyond amazed! What do I do now? He texted me telling me that my stuff is at his place :laugh:. What do I say? Help me out family! Also, I am just so amazed because it had to be today. Because I just ended a friendship of mine that was pretty toxic... My friend was quite a negative influence in my life especially regarding my relationship with my lover and I. And omg... moments after, I received a text from my lover! I guess one out, one in!

Just a brief story on my situation:
My lover did reach out to me on my birthday months back to apologize and wish me a happy birthday. We chatted for a bit, just to update about our life (very brief) and we were back to no communication again. Yes, the hot and cold phase is real but hey please be patient, it is a journey! I haven’t talked to him since then till today he reach out to me! To be honest, I am in awe that he reach out to me again! Honestly, I felt like giving up a few times but hey, there is no way that I am giving up on him! Also, it was my wish for him to reach out to me on my birthday. It did happen as what Ashra told me! It took him 4 months to reach out to me and now after 7 months of long silence, he reaches out again! I worked with Ashra since January 2020.

Thank you so much @Ashra @Ashra Koehn and your mentor for all the hard work! I love you so much!!

Thank you so much forum family for all of your amazing updates! :inlove:

Have trust in yourself, your spells, and your lover forum! :smiling_face_with_3_hearts::inlove:

Woodside

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

Congratulations!!! Do you mind me asking what signs you saw with her spells?

Rasberrysunshine

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi everyone it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but I figured I should post an update. I’ve been working with Ashra for a little over 4 months now and everything is looking promising. There are periods of seeing signs like his nickname and some angel numbers and then I got nothing. However a huge sign happened on Halloween when he liked something on my social media and he hasn’t for months since we broke up. It’s hard keeping positive sometimes but it’s nice to see some of you seeing movement and spread that positivity around to those of us that are still waiting and hopefully we get our wishes before the holidays :)

Brightlight5

NON-Verified Guest

Hi:) Joyeux.. nice to meet you here.;) I loved your post and positive words. I’m so happy for you and your lover.

I emailed Ashra , but I know it’s the weekend and she hs been working so hard for everyone.

My ex texted me just a little while ago but it was a song. It’s movement and I’m pumped but however I want to stay true and strong to the spells guidelines. Should I not reply at this point? I’m thinking no but he is always doing this throughout our relationship so not sure if it’s his way of trying to start contact back or I should wait for him to actually say something? This is pretty much all I’ve gotten from him since break up 2 months ago nothing substantial word wise.. and it’s been few and far between even know he’s been seeing someone. I know that the spells are working... I’m so grateful to Ashra.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS galore but still no movement from my stubborn lover. I know that there is a lot of negative influence and possibly still a third party. But I can't help feel that he is fighting this hard because he doesn't want us again because of what we went through. Mostly it was good, great even. But I made a mistake and hurt him. As well as the falling out over family members. I am sure most of them did not want us together and it was evident in the stuff they did. I feel his best mate will be a driving force telling him not to come back. I am hoping @Ashra Koehn can check my situation and tweak it if necessary and I'd asked for recasts of two spells.

X_OT

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I miss him so much and I know Ashra is doing everything she can to help. I was intimate with someone else tonight. It’s been over a year since I got some. I was saving myself for my lover to return but I had fun tonight.

I was thinking about him the entire time. I wish he knew and accepted how much I yearn for him and love him. I’m looking forward to expressing myself to him.

Rosily_94

NON-Verified Guest
@moonkey183
Focus on yourself, keep positive, read, workout, meditate, listen to music, watch a movie or a show. Let your Spells do their job, the key point? TRUST @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!

If possible apply the following:
TRUST
BELIEVE
TALK TO YOUR SPELLS
DETACH FROM THE OUTCOME
DON’T DOUBT
STAY STRONG
STAY POSITIVE

Sending you good positive vibes your way!! You’ve got this!!
YOUR BELOVED WILL BE BACK! Think it, Feel it, Believe it.
Don’t forget @Ashra @Ashra Koehn IS THE SPELL CASTER!!!
This is exactly what I’ve been trying to focus on and doing. Plus praying to God. I’ve been more focused on my money and myself than the situation itself. I have yet to see signs but I’m trying not to overthink or worry as well. I have myself to worry and focus about.

NewBeginnings06

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Additional Update, 2 weeks ago. I had an accident of slipping by jogging. Good thing, since Shadow Dreamcast has been cast. It gives me general protection. Unbelievable. I dont suffer any wound or scratch, just a little bit muscle trauma in my right arm. Thanks Ashra for the Protection Spell :partying_face:

The spell also protects for any unfortunate events.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
About a month, I had it triple cast in July and they got fight by the end of July... and the third party moved out from my man’s house in the beginning of August. She is gone for good✌ I never have to worried about her!
You have to be patient! I’ve worked with Ashra for almost three years! You can ask Ashra for advice, maybe you need other spells to work with it as well! Sending you positive vibes and wish you can see results soon.
@Ako0408 You have to let the spell work the third party will have a timeline with your lover that's why it can take a while sometimes.

Love getting news from @Ashra. Tuesday she gave me an update on my spells and it made my day (especially since I was in the ER due to a bladder infection) then Thursday she gave me an update that really made me super excited for my other spell. I cannot wait to hear back from my lover :D
@lessandragust01 Hope your feeling better?

@Joyeux No doubt it works I keep seeing my girls name.

She’s the one and I’m madly in love with her. It is always her.
@Honeybee20 When you meet the one you know it.

Nepeese

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I know I should be seeing movement with my spells soon and it's making it difficult for me to stop obsessing over it. Does anyone have any tips or ways to keep myself busy in the meantime? I want to focus on myself because it'll make the time to by faster but whenever I get a sign, large or small, I lose all focus & keep obsessing & doubting all over again.

I know once I stop obsessing, I'll start seeing stronger signs, movement even, because that's what happened last time but I can't seem to bring myself to take my mind off of him for long. Especially now that Christmas break is coming near. I won't be able to think about much else.

I'm scared to lose focus on him because I feel I will lose interest in him completely. I'm just... I'm ready to finally see some REAL movement or none at all. I'll try & cling on to hope, but like I said before.. If nothing happens, I'm pursuing the other guy I started crushing on earlier this year. I'm just so sick of waiting.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Twiggy
I’ve had my moments of doubt...but mostly due to the stubbornness of my beloved not for @Ashra @Ashra Koehn skills to bring him back. I believe in @Ashra 100%.
So whenever doubts creep in I talk to my Spells & after I get a sign so I’m doing my best, not breaking the guidelines & staying as positive/strong minded as I can.

Thanking every single day to have met @Ashra Koehn!!!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Thybelovedunending Yes I ordered a 3 question reading and then straight after the indepth psychic reading became available tried to cancel the 3 questions reading and ended up with it anyway.

@The Siren Your man sounds like a gentlemen tahts rare these days I am myself and I pride myself on being one. I think everything is coming together for you nicely please keep us updated.

@Dreamgirl Yes I have.

@marimyn Yes I have.

@harslie It's natural to have doubts I think even the most positive on here have at some point. But I will tell you this Ashra is passionate she cares about all of us and our situation and will not stop to get what you want she has a very high success rate as well as a brilliant spell caster she is also a very gift psychic and can see future paths and this as well she is honest doesn't sugar coat anything so if she can't help you she will tell you. She wouldn't take your work on if she couldn't turn it around.

I love reading success stories!!! congrats :)

I just purchased Eve of Love, it is now in the store here: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/eve-of-love/

I'm feeling more positive today thought, Andrew and I haven't spoken for 4-5 days but as of yesterday he is watching my stories again. I wonder if she casted my spell :D this holiday season will be the best because I am an auntie now and I said so.

Cheers!
@munchkin95 Yes being an aunty will be great this year Eve of love is a powerful spell by all accounts

@writerfairy61386 Yes there will be some deals not as big as Halloween Ashra is Wiccan from what I can gather that's a white witch so I'm pretty sure she doesn't celebrate Christmas Halloween is her Christmas.

@litzy Good for you my friend:)

@Ginas No I messaged her on Friday just gone last time I heard from her was start of this month.

@Tunu If your spells are sealed that keeps the energy strong and safe no this is permanent.

@Rasberrysunshine That was movement the like on social media signs are different movement is something happening like communication.

@Brightlight5 Answer your lover but stay cool ok.

@Twiggy In the end the spells will break him.

@X_OT Been 3 years for me yes 3 years I trust all and know you all enough on here to be honest after she ended it I slept with one girl but I didn't enjoy it I wanted it to be her. Since then haven't really been interested that's my level of devotion to my woman. There is nothing wrong what you did we can date others if we want to for me I would not want to get anyone's hopes up because deep down I just want her my girl.

@NewBeginnings06 Sounds like a good spell that.

@Nepeese engross yourself in something heavy.

Unique Star

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Additional Update, 2 weeks ago. I had an accident of slipping by jogging. Good thing, since Shadow Dreamcast has been cast. It gives me general protection. Unbelievable. I dont suffer any wound or scratch, just a little bit muscle trauma in my right arm. Thanks Ashra for the Protection Spell :partying_face:

The spell also protects for any unfortunate events.
Wow. That's amazing to hear. Thank you for sharing this.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ginas That is wonderful news!! I hope you will both be engaged soon!
I would love to be engaged, but, what he had meant by the next level, is talking to our parents about finally accepting us and approving us as a couple.
Ashra responded to my email... I was thrilled... One thing I'd like to know though, do the spells wear off after some time and you have to recast again, once you start does this become your life?
Spells never wear off and will last a lifetime. Recasting is when you don't see or have any movement happening.