• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Had some spells done recently. I guess I forgot to write about everything I have purchased in the last month. I’ve gotten Friends to Lovers Triple Cast, Return to Dust Fury Instant, True Love’s Compass, Christmas Star Surrender Triple Cast, Evocation of Favorable Opinion Triple, Artei’s Arrival, Emergence of True Love, Intervention, Cord Cutting, and another spell I purchased today. I feel good about the things that I have picked and I am thankful to have gotten a few recommendations along the way too. I’ve never gotten this many done before in such a short time but I know that it’s all gonna be okay. I still talk to my love regularly and he still wants to see me. Maybe this recommended spell will be the last one I need.

Believer430

Popular Member
I just got an update on another spell that I decided to add to my other spell this morning and I was so happy to have received it. I realized that I need to believe that my lover will be mine and nobody else's. It's only a matter of time before he realizes his current girlfriend is NOT for him. Thank you Ashra for your hard work. You've helped me realize some things about myself as well. Even though I had other men coming after me, I'm still grateful and your help. I'm still waiting on a psychic reading that I ordered, and I can't wait to find out the answers to my questions. I wish I'd realized dating during the pandemic would be hard along with getting our lovers back, because the virus was unforeseeable. I can't wait to have my lover back in my arms again, and I've already imagined him taking me to get pho, and sharing my knitting hobby with him. I'm going to do everything in my power to stay positive and increase my patience.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I want my baby back and he cannot forgive me right now. I didn't mean to and i'm hurting so bad.
@Ginas Everything will be ok.

So bad news...I will be stuck up north for Christmas Eve :( so no midnight kiss for me from Andrew... @Ashra Koehn tried her best and she's amazing for that but my parents maybe have something against me being happy. Everyone has their family and person to kiss up here but me..i feel like a brat but I really wanted to he home so I could be closer to my love again :’( we also haven’t spoken in 4 days now, he probably doesn’t want to interrupt :( but I wish he would, I feel like I’m losing him. Hopefully the spells I recently purchased, love binding, love emergence and Christmas eve will help.

Happy new year everyone! A miracle will happen soon, I do deserve happiness with him.
@munchkin95 You will be fine you too I know it.

I so need so need another spell on my lover. He has been hot and cold with me. He will talk to me then he will not return my calls or texts for days then he texts me again like nothing has happen. I'm so confused with this actions. He says he is coming back to see in two weeks so I pray and talk to the universe and my spells that things will work out for us. Hope all is well with everyone. Sending positive vibes and hugs to all.
Happy new year to everyone. May all of our wishes come true.
@Emmy5 All resistance hot and cold spell that is all it is you will crack it.

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? I am doing good but I'm so exhausted because today was a busy day. I bought the Aura Cleansing, Forgive and Forget, Stonework Soul Calling, and Breath of Love all at standard. I can't wait to see what happens with these spells. Since I probably won't post tomorrow I'll go ahead and say Happy New Year to everyone including @Ashra Koehn and her mentor!!

Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!
@EricaLeeCollins199226 3 spells wow my friend no wonder your tired.

such

Popular Member
Happy New Year everyone! Several people ordered a few other spells along side the New Year's Eve spell. There were all completed, but I am behind schedule on updating everyone. Please be patient while we work to make sure everyone has been updated.
I received my update and so pleased :) Thank you so much again, @Ashra Koehn

Wishing everyone in the forum a very happy and prosperous new year! Lots of love!

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Happy New Year everyone! Several people ordered a few other spells along side the New Year's Eve spell. There were all completed, but I am behind schedule on updating everyone. Please be patient while we work to make sure everyone has been updated.
@Ashra Koehn
Thank you so much!! I already got my wonderful updates!!!!
Many thanks to your mentor as well!

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Please, when you can, I really need your help. I ordered the New Year's spell yesterday and hoping you may still be able to cast for me. I also really need to have my spells transferred because I am now very worried on the effects they are having on me.

I so hate feeling like this and feeling kinda selfish/ungrateful, but I can't seem to shake off my anxiety. I know deep down I made the right choice, but ever since Saturday when I saw my ex-lover's profile pic with his new gf I have just felt kinda sick. It really doesn't make any sense logically, because everything that I have going with my current lover Nick is SO MUCH BETTER than the whole relationship with Matthew. I just feel so sad now when I think about our last conversations and how he was trying so hard to get back with me - a complete role reversal after he'd been ignoring me for months at a time. Why am I still so in love with Matt? :cry:

To recount, I've had somewhere between 30 and 40 spells active on my ex-lover Matthew. I have only two on Nick (will be three after my recent purchase) and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience trying to move on from a previous lover who has spells on them but facing doubts and regrets? Like I said, I am so head over heels for Nicklaus and he is everything I've ever wanted in a man. With Matt, I mostly just have memories of us sitting around watching movies or playing games, being hermits, and that stuff maybe was okay, but there a lack of real intimacy and communication. When he tried getting back with me in September, he told me he missed me and specific things about me and our relationship and that everyone else has just hurt him and not understood him. It was crazy how everything I had wanted to happen came true and all that I wanted him to feel for me was at that moment in my face. Did I make the right decision staying the guy who makes me a lot happier? It seems obvious, so then why do I feel so bad?

@Ashra
I really hope when you can, try to help me to keep my focus. The last thing in the world I want is to lose Nick and I don't want to start tripping up over my feelings for Matthew. I imagine just how extremely potent all of my spellcasting has been and I'm convinced right now that that energy is affecting me; "be careful what you wish for" in a way, but I guess for me was just the timing in the way things happened. All day at work I kept thinking about all of this and wondering how I could have kept things going without losing Matthew, but I'm not the kind of person to "play" anyone and felt bad about even the notion of keeping someone I love on the backburner (even though that's what he did to me and hurt me multiple times). I just don't think there is any way it could have worked because eventually I think I would have had to make a choice and I just keep trying to convince myself that I made the only logical choice. I just wish love was actually more logical.
@LunarEchoes sorry I have a question, are you talking to Matthew now or did he come back after all the spells?

Pbap

NON-Verified Guest
Besides getting our updates in regards to the spells we had cast has anyone received any responses to emails you have sent to Ashra? I know her and her mentor are swamped it is just not like her to not respond after so many days. I have emailed her more than once in the last 10 days or so with no response. @Ashra @Ashra Koehn
I'm sure it's that she's super busy with casting spells.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Forum
I trust everyone is doing well and staying safe.

As usual I just wanted to send you all good and positive vibes, specially during this hard pandemic times. I know it can get tricky and sometimes difficult to stay positive amongst the chaos. Yet at the same time I’m a firm not giving up believer.

And that’s why I wanted to share with you the following:

“Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habit.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”

~Lao Tzu

I humbly invite you guys to raise your energetic vibration in order to stay positive and strong. I invite you to NOT GIVE UP AND TO FIGHT FOR THE ONLY THING IN LIFE WORTH FIGHTING FOR...LOVE!!!

This way we not only help ourselves but we help @Ashra @Ashra Koehn and our Spells!! We all benefit from this, there’s enough negativity around us as it is...so why not help each other a bit? And most importantly helping our dear @Ashra and her mentor as well as our Spells with our positive thoughts, vibes and energy.

Let’s encourage each other when our positivity and strength wavers and; who knows we can surprise ourselves with the results.
As ever I genuinely hope this post helps.

Sending you all lots of light, strength and positivity on our journeys.
Claudia x

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Koehn Thank you for casting my new spell so quickly...I was glad to receive your update in my inbox yesterday. Might be explain why I was utterly EXHAUSTED and I had zero energy o_Oo_O:sleep: After work and errands I laid in bed like a stone, and it's not unusual for me to be super tired, but to that extent made me feel like the spell had taken its toll.

I've calmed down from my anxiety from the past couple of days but I still haven't been able to shake thoughts of Matthew from my mind. I talked to my mom, and that was the only way I was able to feel reassured that I had done the right thing with my lovers. She reminded me if I had accepted being back with Matt, I would have regretted walking away from Nick and would have panicked and probably ruined everything (not the way she phrased it, just my interpretation).

When I think about my history with Matt, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster. Our first break up had been basically mutual but we found ourselves talking again about three months later. It was six months before we officially were fully back together. Then after the breakup of now two years ago, when he left me for another, he came back three months later. We were hanging out and everything for awhile before he dropped me again for someone else, and again, came back three months later. Only that time, I had started seeing Nick, and though for a few months I tried to juggle seeing them both, I finally made the decision that I am praying I won't ever regret. It's now been a little over that seemingly fateful three month time-span and he seems to have moved on and I am still seeing my lover Nicklaus. I just can't help but feel that he and I haven't seen the last of each other.

I want to offer all my love and support to all of you here. It's been nice to come back and read through everyone's progress, and I would like to continue making time to do so. I hope that my story and spell journey with Ashra can be of some inspiration to those who are feeling lost and missing their lovers. It took time and a ton of spellwork, but I got exactly what I wanted, I just had to walk away from it in favor of something better.

Ashra was positive in her spellwork on my lover Nick and I hope to start seeing those wheels turning in the right direction soon. It's bad timing for me to be feeling anxious and thinking about Matt, since my lover Nick just left yesterday for his yearly snowboarding trip and I won't be seeing him until hopefully next week. It's a time where I need reassurance and the comfort of what I have with him, and I know right now I can't expect to converse with him much while he is on his trip. I am missing him, and hoping he is thinking of me.

I'm a bit frustrated too on not maintaining my own goals I had hoped to work on while my lover is away. I've been dragging my feet on studying for my college exam and my online coursework. I was doing somewhat well with my dieting and exercise, which I have started doing socially. Since Sunday though haven't really exercised and have not been eating too healthy but I'm still staying just under 140 lb so that's at least something. I started up lifestyle coaching and they are set to call me to check in tomorrow so I won't really have much good news to report.
I've considered Ashra's weight loss spell but I've been so intent on putting spell energy on my lover(s) that I resolved to lose weight through exercise and diet alone. My sister is visiting in the coming months and wanted me to join her in a Brazilian butt lift surgery because she is tired of trying to shed belly weight :laugh::joy: I was tempted to make an appointment myself but no way I would drop the money on that nor time from work, plus my lover doesn't feel that any kind of plastic surgery is ever necessary and I know he wouldn't approve (plus a lot of people tell me I already have a hot butt :giggle::sneaky:)

My goals...which btw were not New Year's resolutions because I don't do that kind of thing, but I have set goals for myself that I am slowly coming towards, maybe not as fast as I should, but getting there. One thing is paying off my credit card debt, which should hopefully go faster with stimulus check(s). Get down to my desired weight goal, keep up an active lifestyle, finish my AA, land an actual career, and get back into my own place. I pray that my spells, in addition to working their magic on Nick, will work on me too to keep my mind clear and focused on my goals.

One other thing that has troubled me a bit from time to time, and after reading back through posts on here, I get myself to wondering - am I doing wrong in the long-term by being s*xually active with my lover? I never really got a clear verification on this when I was involved with Matthew last year when we were not officially back together. I have always seen mixed opinions of this here and never too set in stone in regards to spell guidelines. I just wonder because I am not in a situation of a prior breakup with my guy in this case, it's just that we met and were s*xually active from the get-go and we just have not reached the point of being an official couple. I am super terrified if I try to cut out that aspect, things will go downhill. To me does not make too much sense not to do so...He enjoys it. I certainly enjoy it. In fact and not to be too TMI but I have never had a more satisfying s*xual intimacy than I have with my lover Nick. I don't really see the point in ending that when it's pretty clear that he isn't just using me for s**, since we behave in every way like a couple just without the label. He's told me on a few occasions that he obviously enjoys the s** a lot but isn't in this with me just for that, and I feel his actions have done well to support his words. But anyone have thoughts on this? I would of course like to know my forum family's opinions.

Love and light to you all :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

Redrum

NON-Verified Guest
Hi Ashra. I know you have been busy lately, but when you have time, can you reply to an email that I've sent you. I emailed you a few times prior to this regarding the question I asked in the email, but I assume my emails have been lost the few times. Thank you Ashra. And best of wishes. Wishing everyone the best of luck on this forum as well! Have a great day!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello everyone I know it's been hard since the COVID, please continue to stay strong and keep the faith knowing you will see positive results from your lovers. I feel really good about this year thanks to Ashra and her mentor spending so much time and energy helping me with my situation. I am so thankful for her and all that she stands for, she is not just a spell caster but a friend I will always cherish. I have been with Ashra Koehn 4 years and I have learned so many things about myself and lover the last pass months. I know some of you get frustrated and ready to just find someone eles in your life. because your spells isn't working fast enough and this where the test comes in to see how bad you want your lover. Always remember you have to stay strong and trust Ashra and her mentor is doing everything to help you bring back your lover.

Happy Anniversary to me 4 years in the community and thanks Ashra for the points and trophy.

X_OT

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Forum Fam...

I hope you all are able to read this message. I haven’t had any movements recently but I’ve received signs. 777..111..444 etc and I’ve seen his name here and there. In the meantime I’ve started talking to other men to pass the time. When he comes back there will still be room for him but I’m going to continue to live my life.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Happy Nee Year to Ashra, her mentor, and of course everyone here!

May 2021 bring love, health and happiness to everyone!
@xkbugx The same to you too ;-)

Happy New Year!! I know you will see doors opening for yourself and relationship.:)
@Sandra J :) thank you.

I'm so annoyed and disappointed in myself, I caved and sent an 'happy new year' on messenger. It remains unread, even though he was active today. I truelly believed he was better than this :-( Which has lead me to thinking, I should probably call 'Time' on this situation.

If he was interested in me, or an 'us' surely he would've reached out by now? I feel so very confused right now, I just keep thinking about our time together last year, and whether it meant anything or not.

I think I need to leave the forum, atleast for now.

I just wanted to thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn, your mentor, and you lovely people on the forum for all your help, love and support, I wish you all well.
@KittyFaro Don't be hard on yourself it has happened ok we have all done it. Just because he hasn't reached out doesn't mean he don't care he is living his life you have to live yours in happiness glowing and shining you won the day you asked Ashra for help.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am soooo excited for the new energies and new year. I am sooo excited for this spell cast for my lover and I. I feel like I’m in a completely different mindset! And an incredibly positive, full force ahead energy! Wow!
I think I was the one that needed the spells on myself just as much as my lover did.

Thank you Universe, Spells, Ashra and Mentor.
@VickiJo Yes our mindset shifts the spells have changed me since I joined this forum I have gone through a spiritual awakening I have found a master and a guide my life has turned around my girl will not recognise me on her return.

@Ashra Koehn
Happy New Year!!!! Wishing you the best for you, your family and your mentor!!
Many thanks for everything you’ve been doing for me so far regarding my situation with my stubborn reluctant beloved.

Hi Forum
Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Wishing you all the best for this year, lots of health, joy, love, happiness and success.

For the ones like me who are still waiting for your beloved one:
• May this year our beloved ones come back for good.

For the ones that have already reunited in a way with your beloved one:
•May your beloved one and you get the relationship you deserve and desire.

“Everything is energy
Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.

It can be no other way.
This is not philosophy.
This is physics.”

Best wishes for you all on this 2021!!!
Sending you love, light and blessings
@Claudia O Speak and feel like you have it and the universe has no choice but to reflect it in your life.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Can someone give me info about the fury instant level of spells like Celestrial Mantle?
@Ginas
@Sandra J
@EricaLeeCollins199226
@munchkin95
@Believer430
Fury instant causes extreme movement very quickly, especially with spells such as Celestrial Mantle. The higher the potency you get, the stronger Ashra makes it. Even the standard level for spells like Celestrial mantle, Force of will, Overmaster ext is strong alone. Hope this helped a bit.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Can someone give me info about the fury instant level of spells like Celestrial Mantle?
@Ginas
@Sandra J
@EricaLeeCollins199226
@munchkin95
@Believer430
I, myself, do not have this spell. However, the higher the level of potency, the more movement, and signs that you will receive.

Has anyone had any experience with the hearts of the enchanter and eyes in the soul spells. How long did it take for you to see results, movement or signs. Definetly seeing signs. But no results yet as it's still a bit early. Just curious that's all @Clelia Wurgler @T.P.W84 @Mamie @Ginas @Sandra J
I honestly do not have any experience with Hearts of the Enchanter nor of Eyes In The Soul spells, but, I'm sure that someone is bound to have these two unique spells.

Hi everyone, happy new year! I was wondering if anyone experienced a sense of confidence & calmness after your love spells being casted? Is this part of the spells? I feel like I’m more patient & less stressed.
I have and yes, it is.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello everyone I know it's been hard since the COVID, please continue to stay strong and keep the faith knowing you will see positive results from your lovers. I feel really good about this year thanks to Ashra and her mentor spending so much time and energy helping me with my situation. I am so thankful for her and all that she stands for, she is not just a spell caster but a friend I will always cherish. I have been with Ashra Koehn 4 years and I have learned so many things about myself and lover the last pass months. I know some of you get frustrated and ready to just find someone eles in your life. because your spells isn't working fast enough and this where the test comes in to see how bad you want your lover. Always remember you have to stay strong and trust Ashra and her mentor is doing everything to help you bring back your lover.

Happy Anniversary to me 4 years in the community and thanks Ashra for the points and trophy.
@Sandra J
Congratulations on your 4th Forum/community anniversary :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Also thanks so much for your encouraging words!

Is this including spells purchased on the 4th?
@LinziJ80
That’s a good question! I’m still waiting for an update from a Spell bought on January 3rd.
However I’m fully aware @Ashra @Ashra Koehn abd her mentor have been insanely busy. I’m certain we will get our updates soon enough!!

It's that time where we are all excited to see the updates from Ashra.
@SiegeVeris
That’s my most favorite time indeed!!! So grateful for @Ashra @Ashra Koehn :star_struck:star_struck

Hi everyone, happy new year! I was wondering if anyone experienced a sense of confidence & calmness after your love spells being casted? Is this part of the spells? I feel like I’m more patient & less stressed.
@kapricorn95
Happy New Tear for you too!! I’ve felt that sense of confidence and calm after getting updates letting me know my Spells have been casted... it works like a balm for me... soothes my soul and make my heart swell with hope and joy, makes the waiting time easier to bear.
Definitely think it’s the @Ashra @Ashra Koehn effecr!! As well as our Spells working for sure!!!

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@LunarEchoes sorry I have a question, are you talking to Matthew now or did he come back after all the spells?
I stopped talking to Matthew in September last year. Basically, the timeline was that he left me February 2019, I started my spellwork a month later. In May he came back, and we were hanging out, talking, having ***, until the end of September 2019, when he left me for a different ex. So another four months go by like after the initial breakup where he ignored my messages and all. In February 2020 I met Nicklaus and Matt came back literally three days later. So for awhile I was casually seeing both until I realized someone was gonna get hurt and I had grown too fond of Nick to possibly cut him out. Nick and I are still doing great, but I've just been thinking way too much about Matt and wishing Nick would commit to me so I can stop doubting.

Thank you @Claudia O , I LOVE the quote :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

@Sandra J Thank you for your post, as always you are a wonderful source of encouragement here. I admire your strength of will working for so long to win back Kenneth and working through things with him with Ashra's help. I know I'd be totally lost without Ashra too, and I hope that everyone here feels the same comfort and knowledge that all things will be well in due time.

Sometimes we really have to listen to and encourage those intuitions we have; like all along I couldn't stop feeling that my story with Matthew was not over. Maybe it was because he never blocked me or told me outright to move on, and I guess he was struggling with his own doubts the whole time. Being able to look back allows me to analyze Ashra's updates with my spellwork and acknowledge that he was indeed missing me and having doubts even while we was ignoring me. I can understand for those of you dealing with lovers who may be telling you to move on or becoming angry or all-around negative towards reconciliation, that stuff must be incredibly hard. I don't know whether it was worse for me to have just been given the silent treatment, but I do keep feeling like this girl he's with now and anyone else he gets with won't last because what he had with me was special. And he had told me outright he was jealous that I had someone else.

If Ashra Koehn was able to bring Matthew back to me, I trust her to be able to help forge a stronger bond between Nicklaus and I. I already feel a super strong connection and so much affection just from the way we look at each other and smile, or how he strokes my hair and tells me I am beautiful. All I need is an actual "let's be boyfriend and girlfriend" and I will feel complete. I pray that this day will come soon, as I pray for all of you wonderful folks here for your loves. Every day is a step closer to that goal, so be the best of you until then.

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@kapricorn95 Yes!! I have for sure! Sometimes I don’t get that feeling but I would say I do on half the spells I got casted I feel calm and like an at peace feeling. Definitely more patient. I also find myself smiling randomly when I feel this way after a casting. it’s a great feeling!!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Has anyone had any experience with the hearts of the enchanter and eyes in the soul spells. How long did it take for you to see results, movement or signs. Definetly seeing signs. But no results yet as it's still a bit early. Just curious that's all @Clelia Wurgler @T.P.W84 @Mamie @Ginas @Sandra J
Hello @Budhramk I did see results with Hearts of Enchanter and Eyes in the Soul spells. I did get my lover back like I said he moved out of last year in March. Ashra and her mentor is awesome and they really have help me to fix the problems in my relationship.:):)

Monique27

Popular Member
@Ashra Koehn Thank you for casting my new spell so quickly...I was glad to receive your update in my inbox yesterday. Might be explain why I was utterly EXHAUSTED and I had zero energy o_Oo_O:sleep: After work and errands I laid in bed like a stone, and it's not unusual for me to be super tired, but to that extent made me feel like the spell had taken its toll.

I've calmed down from my anxiety from the past couple of days but I still haven't been able to shake thoughts of Matthew from my mind. I talked to my mom, and that was the only way I was able to feel reassured that I had done the right thing with my lovers. She reminded me if I had accepted being back with Matt, I would have regretted walking away from Nick and would have panicked and probably ruined everything (not the way she phrased it, just my interpretation).

When I think about my history with Matt, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster. Our first break up had been basically mutual but we found ourselves talking again about three months later. It was six months before we officially were fully back together. Then after the breakup of now two years ago, when he left me for another, he came back three months later. We were hanging out and everything for awhile before he dropped me again for someone else, and again, came back three months later. Only that time, I had started seeing Nick, and though for a few months I tried to juggle seeing them both, I finally made the decision that I am praying I won't ever regret. It's now been a little over that seemingly fateful three month time-span and he seems to have moved on and I am still seeing my lover Nicklaus. I just can't help but feel that he and I haven't seen the last of each other.

I want to offer all my love and support to all of you here. It's been nice to come back and read through everyone's progress, and I would like to continue making time to do so. I hope that my story and spell journey with Ashra can be of some inspiration to those who are feeling lost and missing their lovers. It took time and a ton of spellwork, but I got exactly what I wanted, I just had to walk away from it in favor of something better.

Ashra was positive in her spellwork on my lover Nick and I hope to start seeing those wheels turning in the right direction soon. It's bad timing for me to be feeling anxious and thinking about Matt, since my lover Nick just left yesterday for his yearly snowboarding trip and I won't be seeing him until hopefully next week. It's a time where I need reassurance and the comfort of what I have with him, and I know right now I can't expect to converse with him much while he is on his trip. I am missing him, and hoping he is thinking of me.

I'm a bit frustrated too on not maintaining my own goals I had hoped to work on while my lover is away. I've been dragging my feet on studying for my college exam and my online coursework. I was doing somewhat well with my dieting and exercise, which I have started doing socially. Since Sunday though haven't really exercised and have not been eating too healthy but I'm still staying just under 140 lb so that's at least something. I started up lifestyle coaching and they are set to call me to check in tomorrow so I won't really have much good news to report.
I've considered Ashra's weight loss spell but I've been so intent on putting spell energy on my lover(s) that I resolved to lose weight through exercise and diet alone. My sister is visiting in the coming months and wanted me to join her in a Brazilian butt lift surgery because she is tired of trying to shed belly weight :laugh::joy: I was tempted to make an appointment myself but no way I would drop the money on that nor time from work, plus my lover doesn't feel that any kind of plastic surgery is ever necessary and I know he wouldn't approve (plus a lot of people tell me I already have a hot butt :giggle::sneaky:)

My goals...which btw were not New Year's resolutions because I don't do that kind of thing, but I have set goals for myself that I am slowly coming towards, maybe not as fast as I should, but getting there. One thing is paying off my credit card debt, which should hopefully go faster with stimulus check(s). Get down to my desired weight goal, keep up an active lifestyle, finish my AA, land an actual career, and get back into my own place. I pray that my spells, in addition to working their magic on Nick, will work on me too to keep my mind clear and focused on my goals.

One other thing that has troubled me a bit from time to time, and after reading back through posts on here, I get myself to wondering - am I doing wrong in the long-term by being s*xually active with my lover? I never really got a clear verification on this when I was involved with Matthew last year when we were not officially back together. I have always seen mixed opinions of this here and never too set in stone in regards to spell guidelines. I just wonder because I am not in a situation of a prior breakup with my guy in this case, it's just that we met and were s*xually active from the get-go and we just have not reached the point of being an official couple. I am super terrified if I try to cut out that aspect, things will go downhill. To me does not make too much sense not to do so...He enjoys it. I certainly enjoy it. In fact and not to be too TMI but I have never had a more satisfying s*xual intimacy than I have with my lover Nick. I don't really see the point in ending that when it's pretty clear that he isn't just using me for s**, since we behave in every way like a couple just without the label. He's told me on a few occasions that he obviously enjoys the s** a lot but isn't in this with me just for that, and I feel his actions have done well to support his words. But anyone have thoughts on this? I would of course like to know my forum family's opinions.

Love and light to you all :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:
@LunarEchoes,

I really believe that your current lover and you have every aspect of a relationship with the exception of the title; however, actions prove why words mean nothing.

I think the fact that you and your lover are still in contact and have every aspect of a relationship with the exception of the title means that you are soon on your way to being in a full fledged relationship. Just keep that positive energy as well as the actions to ensure that your spells and all of your, Ashra’s and her mentor’s hard work continues to improve your situation. :)

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I think, my guy is definitely going through the hot and cold phase. One minute, he would text me, and then, the next, I wouldn't hear anything from him. I'm just super worried because I fear and feel that he could be flirting or worse, hooking up with other females. He had spoken to me on Wednesday, but it had taken him hours to respond back to me, in result which had made me think that way and I even cried before going to sleep. I hope that Ashra will send me my spell report update soon.

FlyingHigh

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
It's that time where we are all excited to see the updates from Ashra.
@SiegeVeris it definitely is! For some reason this time it is taking much longer for me than usual, I am still hopeful and excited to see an update from @Ashra Koehn in my inbox. Has ordered few spells on 30 DEC, so it should be anytime now... I do understand that @Ashra is very busy, but hope that my name will soon come off the "waiting for update" list...:)

Araba

Popular Member
@Ashra Koehn Hope you are getting some rest in between all our numerous request.

I have ordered the spell you recommended and honestly it resonates with me sooooo much and I trust you will do what you can for me and other lovely members here.:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.:star_struck

To everyone: Stay positive, stay beautiful and handsome :joy:. It’s just a matter of time. Everything will be fine. Just believe:thumbsup:

Love and light to you all.:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

shorty16

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi everyone. I hope all is well. I’m waiting for @Ashra @Ashra Koehn to reply to my email. I do understand that she is a busy person, but I hope to hear from her soon. I’ve been missing my lover a lot. I’ve been thinking about him too. My lover and I are still not back together but I’m not going to give up hope. I really hope my lover and I get back together soon.