• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Gemmbo1983

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good afternoon all. Last few days I have been feeling so sad. I have a 3rd court hearing with my husband about our children on Friday and it’s such a worry. He’s still so negative and with the same partner he’s been with for a year now.

Nothing has improved for us with him coming back and reading his statement for court saying he’s over it all just upsetting. When you don’t see any movement maybe that starts me feeling it’s never going to be good again. His family every one in his side hates. Me and with so much that’s happened hasn’t got to the strange there isn’t able to be saved anymore? :-(

Clodie

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello everyone I know it's been hard since the COVID, please continue to stay strong and keep the faith knowing you will see positive results from your lovers. I feel really good about this year thanks to Ashra and her mentor spending so much time and energy helping me with my situation. I am so thankful for her and all that she stands for, she is not just a spell caster but a friend I will always cherish. I have been with Ashra Koehn 4 years and I have learned so many things about myself and lover the last pass months. I know some of you get frustrated and ready to just find someone eles in your life. because your spells isn't working fast enough and this where the test comes in to see how bad you want your lover. Always remember you have to stay strong and trust Ashra and her mentor is doing everything to help you bring back your lover.

Happy Anniversary to me 4 years in the community and thanks Ashra for the points and trophy.
@Sandra J: while reading your message i have just realized that i have been granted points as well for my first anniversary with the forum. thank you very much Ashra!

moonkey183

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Fury instant causes extreme movement very quickly, especially with spells such as Celestrial Mantle. The higher the potency you get, the stronger Ashra makes it. Even the standard level for spells like Celestrial mantle, Force of will, Overmaster ext is strong alone. Hope this helped a bit.
Thank you!
I had it cast a week ago, I hope in some movements!

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@xkbugx The same to you too ;-)

@Sandra J :) thank you.

@KittyFaro Don't be hard on yourself it has happened ok we have all done it. Just because he hasn't reached out doesn't mean he don't care he is living his life you have to live yours in happiness glowing and shining you won the day you asked Ashra for help.

@VickiJo Yes our mindset shifts the spells have changed me since I joined this forum I have gone through a spiritual awakening I have found a master and a guide my life has turned around my girl will not recognise me on her return.

@Claudia O Speak and feel like you have it and the universe has no choice but to reflect it in your life.
@T.P.W84
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, they’re greatly appreciated.

Kushi

NON-Verified Guest
Hello @Budhramk I did see results with Hearts of Enchanter and Eyes in the Soul spells. I did get my lover back like I said he moved out of last year in March. Ashra and her mentor is awesome and they really have help me to fix the problems in my relationship.:):)
Wow that's really positive. I'm really happy seeing so many positive post on this forum. I'm glad that I got to come Across Ashra. I'm so lucky to have met all of you on this forum. You are all so helpful and kind. And Ashra you are the most loving peeon I know. You take care of all of us and help us achieve our goals. I see so many people getting positive results with your spells you cast. Ashra you are an amazing women. Thank you so much for your time and energy you put into all of us everyday. I really appreciate you. Love and light ❤

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I think, my guy is definitely going through the hot and cold phase. One minute, he would text me, and then, the next, I wouldn't hear anything from him. I'm just super worried because I fear and feel that he could be flirting or worse, hooking up with other females. He had spoken to me on Wednesday, but it had taken him hours to respond back to me, in result which had made me think that way and I even cried before going to sleep. I hope that Ashra will send me my spell report update soon.
@Ginas
I understand the reasons why you are worried but remember that the Universe tests us, don’t let doubt, fear or negativity creep in. Whenever any of those try to creep in? Think something positive or let your mind take you back to a happy loving moment shared with your beloved instead.

I’m aware it’s not easy, but you can do it! Talk to your Spells, ask them for a sign, meditate; just don’t let let your strength and positivity waver. You got this. Trust in @Ashra @Ashra Koehn, trust her mentor, trust your Spells but most importantly trust in the love you have for your beloved!

“If you have a positive frame of mind, YOU can manifest positive things in your life.”

~The Law of Attraction

Monique27

Popular Member
I think, my guy is definitely going through the hot and cold phase. One minute, he would text me, and then, the next, I wouldn't hear anything from him. I'm just super worried because I fear and feel that he could be flirting or worse, hooking up with other females. He had spoken to me on Wednesday, but it had taken him hours to respond back to me, in result which had made me think that way and I even cried before going to sleep. I hope that Ashra will send me my spell report update soon.
@Ginas,

It is most likely the hot and cold phase, and the fact that he’s behaving like this is most likely the fact that he’s REALLY feeling the influence of the spells Ashra and her mentor cast (along with all your positive energy), and unfortunately, he’s trying to stand against all these positive influences.

I’m sure Ashra will have your report ASAP, and believe me, it will be incredible!!! Just keep that positive energy, and don’t worry, your lover will back in the boiling hot phase before you know it!

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Forum Fam...

I hope you all are able to read this message. I haven’t had any movements recently but I’ve received signs. 777..111..444 etc and I’ve seen his name here and there. In the meantime I’ve started talking to other men to pass the time. When he comes back there will still be room for him but I’m going to continue to live my life.
It is probably good that you are talking to other people, and living your life as normal. From my perspective even just doing that is a sign of strength that I wish I'd had in 2019. You aren't giving up on your lover, but you are keeping your options open so to speak, or at least enjoying yourself in your life for now. And you know that he will be back. Sometimes even just the attention from other people and feeling wanted is enough to ease the heartache.
I've been wondering, how does everyone talk to their spells? I know this sounds personal but does everyone have their own way of talking to them?
I sort of cumulatively talk to my spells and the Universe/God as all the same, and mostly in my head. Sometimes I write on pen and paper like I sometimes do my affirmations. But usually I will send a quick silent prayer to my spells/Universe to manifest my desire. A lot of the time I thank them for bringing me Nick, or for my abundant blessings as a whole. Other times especially when I am anxious, I will ask for them to please bring about my desires, which has generally been to have Nick ask me to be his girlfriend soon. One way you can go about it too is through law of attraction and telling your spells the thing that you want is already within your grasp and thanking them for making it happen. I tell my spells I will be a stronger person, or I ask for them to help me to do so or stay on track, and keep my focus.
@LunarEchoes,

I really believe that your current lover and you have every aspect of a relationship with the exception of the title; however, actions prove why words mean nothing.

I think the fact that you and your lover are still in contact and have every aspect of a relationship with the exception of the title means that you are soon on your way to being in a full fledged relationship. Just keep that positive energy as well as the actions to ensure that your spells and all of your, Ashra’s and her mentor’s hard work continues to improve your situation. :)
Thanks, hon. I am doing my best to stay positive and making small changes to maintain that mindset. Keep us updated on your situation too! *hugs*
*hugs for you* I know that is hard. Has he said he isn't ready to be back with you?

I guess it is weird for me in that at this point I am so used to having limited texting with the lovers in my life; I was used to it with Matthew because he has a hard time talking, and working a lot, and with Nicklaus from working a lot and not being a big fan of drawn-out, lengthy text conversations, but he more than makes up for it with the in-person conversation we have. And I also am not a fan of drawn-out conversations that are not in person or verbally over the phone.

So for me when I don't hear back in awhile I usually assume it is for good and not shady reasons, but you may examine the situation from the perspective of how talkative your lover is normally when it comes to texting.

My thoughts have still been of Matthew a lot today but I think over the next few days or weeks I will allow the spells to do their work and let them fade. I held back my spells a lot without meaning to when it came to trying to get Matthew back in the first place, but now that my current spells are working on my lover Nick, I am trying to stick to positive changes in my life to manifest these spells. It was interesting to me that Ashra mentioned in her report maintaining positive energy and support for the people around me. I interpretated this as my thoughts lately in trying to be nicer to my mom, who I have to see a lot since I've been living back at home, and I know I can and should do better to treat her better since she is incredibly supportive of me. Not to mention she was able to bring me back from near-panic over my doubts recently and I know her to be a voice of reason in my life.

Nick told me he missed me and sent a pic of where he is currently on his trip with his buddies. I know we will see each other next week after he comes back. I didn't actually spend New Year's Eve with him but I was touched by something he said/did that evening. He had dropped me off that morning and I said to let me know what he wants to do that evening. I was hanging out with some friends at their apartment and my lover texted me that he was exhausted and didn't want to do anything that night. I missed the text because I'd been at the pool/hot tub with my friends and an hour after that text, he tried calling me and then texted saying he was calling to make sure I wasn't hurt that he didn't want to do anything. We ended up hanging out the next day. I told him I appreciated him calling and saying that and I always feel a pretty genuine sincerity from him and I am understanding of how busy and stressful his life is. He always takes extra care when it comes to my feelings and urging me to let him know if he ever upsets me or if I'm uncomfortable in any way.

Hey @Sandra J I am wondering, sorry if I missed any part where you may have mentioned, since you said Kenneth moved out to be closer to his job, are you two still in a relationship? I know you are still working with Ashra to deal with rough patches and issues, just wondered where you guys were standing and how often you get to see each other.

lessandragust01

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
GUYS I HAD MOVEMENT!!! My man sent a song for me to listen to it. I took time to listened and messaged him back that I did like the song. He then replied saying sorry for saying there wasn’t a future for us when he should give it a chance. I told him I forgiven him already and there’s nothing to be sorry for. That seemed to make him happy as he relied he’s willing to give it a chance again as long as we’re both independent. He then told me that he’s grown a little and shared how he’s doing well in school. Then we talked a little about tattoos then he said he had to go back to work but will talk to me later. I am so happy!!! Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!! I am eternally grateful to you!!! I cannot wait for more

Robin_E

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Had some spells done recently. I guess I forgot to write about everything I have purchased in the last month. I’ve gotten Friends to Lovers Triple Cast, Return to Dust Fury Instant, True Love’s Compass, Christmas Star Surrender Triple Cast, Evocation of Favorable Opinion Triple, Artei’s Arrival, Emergence of True Love, Intervention, Cord Cutting, and another spell I purchased today. I feel good about the things that I have picked and I am thankful to have gotten a few recommendations along the way too. I’ve never gotten this many done before in such a short time but I know that it’s all gonna be okay. I still talk to my love regularly and he still wants to see me. Maybe this recommended spell will be the last one I need.
Please keep us posted. I had five spells cast by Ashra and I am waiting to see results.

mpg10617

NON-Verified Guest
Had some spells done recently. I guess I forgot to write about everything I have purchased in the last month. I’ve gotten Friends to Lovers Triple Cast, Return to Dust Fury Instant, True Love’s Compass, Christmas Star Surrender Triple Cast, Evocation of Favorable Opinion Triple, Artei’s Arrival, Emergence of True Love, Intervention, Cord Cutting, and another spell I purchased today. I feel good about the things that I have picked and I am thankful to have gotten a few recommendations along the way too. I’ve never gotten this many done before in such a short time but I know that it’s all gonna be okay. I still talk to my love regularly and he still wants to see me. Maybe this recommended spell will be the last one I need.
@deadlydesire18 did you buy all the spell together?

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
So I have good news! :) My situation was silent after he had contacted me the 26th to wish me Merry Christmas. Which was weird because we were doing well, none the less Ashra had referred me to another spell. And I got the Twilight Seal to seal a few of my spells. Thursday he called me around 3pm, and we chatted, I was hoping for an apology for no happy new years. We had spoken about my insecurity and fear of him not talking to me. He promised he wouldnt. For that week 26-7 i was utterly depressed. I thought shit he’s ghosting me again. As of the 7th he called and friday he called again, i missed the call and i called back hours later. I’m up-north with my family because here in Canada things are stricts, a curfew will be in place soon and my family wanted to be together. So he still called even with being so far, all it took was faith and patience. He also asked me during the phone call, what I was doing today and i replied I’m up-north. He's been before way back when we dated haha he replied oh nice sounds fun. Did he want to see me? Probably :) then he asks when I’ll be home, so either he wants to break the curfew rule or he wants to call me once I arrive home :)) things are looking up. Maybe now he will talk often and stop this whole distant moody thing and then come back like nothing happened. He will be a proper boyfriend and ask me out. My goal here!!!

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What a good spell should I get from Ashra Koehn to help keep 3rd parties from starting trouble?
The Battle of Five Armies spell is generally recommended to keep outside influences at bay.
Goodness forgot to post yesterday since I’ve been busy with work. Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn for the wonderful update on my spell it really made my day. I know my guy will reach out to me soon. Is anyone else feeling weird or having a feeling that there is a shift happening?
GUYS I HAD MOVEMENT!!! My man sent a song for me to listen to it. I took time to listened and messaged him back that I did like the song. He then replied saying sorry for saying there wasn’t a future for us when he should give it a chance. I told him I forgiven him already and there’s nothing to be sorry for. That seemed to make him happy as he relied he’s willing to give it a chance again as long as we’re both independent. He then told me that he’s grown a little and shared how he’s doing well in school. Then we talked a little about tattoos then he said he had to go back to work but will talk to me later. I am so happy!!! Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!! I am eternally grateful to you!!! I cannot wait for more
Looks like the feeling you had about a shift happening was on point :) That is wonderful news! :inlove:
Please keep us posted. I had five spells cast by Ashra and I am waiting to see results.
How long has it been since your spells were cast?
How accurate are Ashra timeframes?
I'm a little anxious please help me.
@Ginas
@Sandra J
@munchkin95
@KittyFaro
@Love4u
I believe the timeframes I received from Ashra on more than a couple instances were pretty accurate.

I'm glad to finally join the ranks of enhanced members :D It is good to now have the option to convert my karma points, though I have a lot less now after purchasing the member upgrade.

So I have good news! :) My situation was silent after he had contacted me the 26th to wish me Merry Christmas. Which was weird because we were doing well, none the less Ashra had referred me to another spell. And I got the Twilight Seal to seal a few of my spells. Thursday he called me around 3pm, and we chatted, I was hoping for an apology for no happy new years. We had spoken about my insecurity and fear of him not talking to me. He promised he wouldnt. For that week 26-7 i was utterly depressed. I thought shit he’s ghosting me again. As of the 7th he called and friday he called again, i missed the call and i called back hours later. I’m up-north with my family because here in Canada things are stricts, a curfew will be in place soon and my family wanted to be together. So he still called even with being so far, all it took was faith and patience. He also asked me during the phone call, what I was doing today and i replied I’m up-north. He's been before way back when we dated haha he replied oh nice sounds fun. Did he want to see me? Probably :) then he asks when I’ll be home, so either he wants to break the curfew rule or he wants to call me once I arrive home :)) things are looking up. Maybe now he will talk often and stop this whole distant moody thing and then come back like nothing happened. He will be a proper boyfriend and ask me out. My goal here!!!
I enjoy reading the good news :) You deserve to be happy and truly back together soon with Andrew!

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Things have been okay for me , I have added a lot of spells to my situation and all at higher potencies when I can afford them. I also would recommend getting the membership as you will save a bit of money.

I haven't had any movement recently but I have been extra tired and I have become much more relaxed.

I cant wait to add more to my situation to make the situation better and to cover more angles.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good afternoon all. Last few days I have been feeling so sad. I have a 3rd court hearing with my husband about our children on Friday and it’s such a worry. He’s still so negative and with the same partner he’s been with for a year now.

Nothing has improved for us with him coming back and reading his statement for court saying he’s over it all just upsetting. When you don’t see any movement maybe that starts me feeling it’s never going to be good again. His family every one in his side hates. Me and with so much that’s happened hasn’t got to the strange there isn’t able to be saved anymore? :-(
Hi @Gemmbo1983 I am sorry you're going through so much with your husband. I truly believe Ashra and her mentor can still help you while he is still in town. See if she has other spells to help you with your situation for court hearing so the judge can take your favor, if you truly want things to happened then fight hard for your family my dear.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Goodness forgot to post yesterday since I’ve been busy with work. Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn for the wonderful update on my spell it really made my day. I know my guy will reach out to me soon. Is anyone else feeling weird or having a feeling that there is a shift happening?
I have been feeling this shift and weirdness too.

@Ginas
I understand the reasons why you are worried but remember that the Universe tests us, don’t let doubt, fear or negativity creep in. Whenever any of those try to creep in? Think something positive or let your mind take you back to a happy loving moment shared with your beloved instead.

I’m aware it’s not easy, but you can do it! Talk to your Spells, ask them for a sign, meditate; just don’t let let your strength and positivity waver. You got this. Trust in @Ashra @Ashra Koehn, trust her mentor, trust your Spells but most importantly trust in the love you have for your beloved!

“If you have a positive frame of mind, YOU can manifest positive things in your life.”

~The Law of Attraction
Thank you so much for the reassurance. I have definitely been talking to my spells. I do trust in Ashra and her mentor, along with my spells too. That quote is true and I've heard of it before. :)

@Ginas,

It is most likely the hot and cold phase, and the fact that he’s behaving like this is most likely the fact that he’s REALLY feeling the influence of the spells Ashra and her mentor cast (along with all your positive energy), and unfortunately, he’s trying to stand against all these positive influences.

I’m sure Ashra will have your report ASAP, and believe me, it will be incredible!!! Just keep that positive energy, and don’t worry, your lover will back in the boiling hot phase before you know it!
The hot and cold phase is most certainly annoying, that's for sure. From time to time, my spells will show images of him in my head and that's how I usually know when he's thinking about me as well as for contacting me. A part of me wonders how long I will have to wait, but, I feel within my gut he will come back.

I was going to email her actually. Ashra Koehn's are always beautiful and incredible. Thank you so much and for helping lift my spirits back up again. I send lots of hugs and positive vibes to you!

*hugs for you* I know that is hard. Has he said he isn't ready to be back with you?

I guess it is weird for me in that at this point I am so used to having limited texting with the lovers in my life; I was used to it with Matthew because he has a hard time talking, and working a lot, and with Nicklaus from working a lot and not being a big fan of drawn-out, lengthy text conversations, but he more than makes up for it with the in-person conversation we have. And I also am not a fan of drawn-out conversations that are not in person or verbally over the phone.

So for me when I don't hear back in awhile I usually assume it is for good and not shady reasons, but you may examine the situation from the perspective of how talkative your lover is normally when it comes to texting.

My thoughts have still been of Matthew a lot today but I think over the next few days or weeks I will allow the spells to do their work and let them fade. I held back my spells a lot without meaning to when it came to trying to get Matthew back in the first place, but now that my current spells are working on my lover Nick, I am trying to stick to positive changes in my life to manifest these spells. It was interesting to me that Ashra mentioned in her report maintaining positive energy and support for the people around me. I interpretated this as my thoughts lately in trying to be nicer to my mom, who I have to see a lot since I've been living back at home, and I know I can and should do better to treat her better since she is incredibly supportive of me. Not to mention she was able to bring me back from near-panic over my doubts recently and I know her to be a voice of reason in my life.

Nick told me he missed me and sent a pic of where he is currently on his trip with his buddies. I know we will see each other next week after he comes back. I didn't actually spend New Year's Eve with him but I was touched by something he said/did that evening. He had dropped me off that morning and I said to let me know what he wants to do that evening. I was hanging out with some friends at their apartment and my lover texted me that he was exhausted and didn't want to do anything that night. I missed the text because I'd been at the pool/hot tub with my friends and an hour after that text, he tried calling me and then texted saying he was calling to make sure I wasn't hurt that he didn't want to do anything. We ended up hanging out the next day. I told him I appreciated him calling and saying that and I always feel a pretty genuine sincerity from him and I am understanding of how busy and stressful his life is. He always takes extra care when it comes to my feelings and urging me to let him know if he ever upsets me or if I'm uncomfortable in any way.
*Hugs back* In all honesty, I am confused with his actions and words. On Monday, he called me because he thought that I was in the city at Starbucks and then, decided to hang out with me. He told me that he loves me and then, Tuesday sent me something on Instagram and I rarely don't go on there anymore and Wednesday, he texted me good morning while responding hours later on. But I believe that I had messed up along the way because, with my anxious brain, I said to him, "Honestly, if you have another love interest, just let me know." As he responded with, "No. I am not even doing anything. I'm just still adjusting." As I said back, "I understand. I honestly fear about you moving on from me." So, he had said, "I'm not doing anything. I'm just living." And finally, I've asked him, "What are we?" Because I was confused and still am confused. And he said, "What do you want to be?" And I had said back to him, "For us to be together. Boyfriend and Girlfriend." I was being honest and didn't cut any corners with him either, I was straight to the point. Although, his texts were sporadic and everywhere, at different times too, which made me think about that way of the other females.

Back in the day, when I had spells on other exes that I had dated at the time, he would always come around and I didn't know that my spells were trying to send me a message that he was the one that truly loves me and wanted to be with me. His name is Nicholas. With him, he is more straightforward with his words and he is very logical too. When Ashra validated to me that we are soulmates and are destined to be together, my soul and heart had lightened up. Of course, we have our differences but as they say, opposites attract and we clicked. We always had problems, and, our parents are still a part of the problem. But when you also know someone for such a long time, you will run out of things to talk about, including over the phone.

I know, what he is capable of. And I believe that my spells will give him that little push. In a way, I can relate to you. It had given me a chance to make sure that I do not make the same mistakes that I've done. I'm human after all and I've learned that I am not perfect.

Congratulations on your movement! There will be lots more to come! :)

How accurate are Ashra timeframes?
I'm a little anxious please help me.
@Ginas
@Sandra J
@munchkin95
@KittyFaro
@Love4u
My advice would be is to trust in the process. Ashra is accurate to the T. Just take a deep breath in and relax.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@lessandragust01
I’ve been having this weird feeling as well as feeling restless lately which I’ve concluded it’s most definitely a shift happening. I’m certain that it’s all thanks to @Ashra @Ashra Koehn and her mentor!!!
Let’s prepare ourselves for what’s coming our way Forum!!! Can’t wait!!!

xkbugx

NON-Verified Guest
Guys!!!

He called me this morning and told me he wants to focus on us, keep it between us... I’m filled me with so much love. Things are starting to get better. Man, I’m telling you, if it wasn’t for Ashra and her mentor, I don’t think this would have happened.

I’m so happy and things are going in the right direction.

Ihopkins95

Popular Member

Stay strong and eleviate yourself from the situation. Be a bit more independant and let your self shine. I know it is the hardest part but you have to let it go for now. It took me a while to realize this and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. But we have to put it in the hands of the spells, God, and Ashra to assist us during this time. Keep your head up.

Believer430

Popular Member
I purchased the Space Between Souls spells and I'm so grateful to Ashra for the recommendation. But the recommendation isn't the only reason for me purchasing it. I was and still am helpless, and hopeless. I was also losing my patience due to stress and frustration of not hearing from my lover since Halloween, and due to my situation with my lover not looking up. Things are looking up for me financially, and I bought a car but a few men have a crush on me.

@T.P.W84 You were right. The spells you purchase will definitely draw other people to you besides your lover. And my spells have been drawing other men to me. They did draw my ex to me, and later another man who turned out to be pushy which is the type of behavior I couldn't handle.

To everyone else, I'm sure the pandemic caused a lot of delays in your situation, and it's frustrating having to wait a long time until your lovers come back to you. I realized I let my fears, and worries get to me, and I wasn't patient enough. I have a lot of patience to wait for updates, but I just realized I still haven't gotten my update for one of my spells I've purchased weeks ago. I will continue to have faith in Ashra.

@munchkin95 I'm so happy for you. So glad you were able to talk openly to your beloved about your worries and insecurities. Faith and patience are key

To everyone else, if you have any suggestions for me on how I can make the best of my situation, please feel free to comment. I recently just took up knitting, and I found it therapeutic. And I'm trying to go on walks again.

Krisdvo

Happy New Year everyone! Several people ordered a few other spells along side the New Year's Eve spell. There were all completed, but I am behind schedule on updating everyone. Please be patient while we work to make sure everyone has been updated.
Thank you Ashra! I haven’t received my update from the New Years Eve spell. Not sure if you are all caught up yet or not- Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss it!

masterman081

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I requested the Freedom Fire and Object of Desire spells and when I got the email from Ashra telling me they were cast I got super excited. I can’t wait to see where things go from here, but right now I just feel super sad. We talk a lot and it’s way more than just a friendly talk. It’s hard knowing that someone you love is currently dating someone and I know you’re not supposed to be negative, but I just feel so bleh. I don’t really need a response to this, but I just wanted to put my voice out there. Just letting this little bit out feels better, to be honest.

masterman081

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Yea, a day or so after having the spells cast, it’s been like a weird sensation. Or a feeling like things are gonna get better.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Can somebody tell me the difference between the priority cast and not adding it to the cart?
The waiting time is different?
And also id like to know how can i verify my account.
I cannot react to any comment :laugh:
Thank you!! ❤️
@Miracles Priority casting just means your spell is cast as a priority by Ashra and you don't have any effect on the wait time.

Thank you Ashra for the update. Loved everything you said. I hope you and your mentor have an amazing 2021. I can’t wait for your next update for the spell I brought today. I just keep thinking of my baby and my top priority is to remind extremely positive and to go out my way to be positive to everyone I have an encounter with. I keep thinking of all the things me and my baby are going to do when everything fully manifest. I can’t wait because we all been working very hard for my situation to happen and I’m so grateful for where we are at, at the moment. I been seeing nothing but positive signs.

I know I going to be in his arms, dancing and smiling the nights away. Cooking and going on date nights very soon. I always have visualizations of how our life is going to be when we’re together. I’m just excited and I’m just getting ready to welcome his love in my life again. He is the one for me and I’m the one for him and I’m so happy I stuck it through no matter how many times I wanted to give up and accept defeat. Glad my heart and mind wouldn’t let him go. They will never let him go because he’s my soulmate and we’re destined to be together forever. Every time I think of him I get like this feverish temperature throughout my body and have the biggest smile on my face, like BIGGEST smile. Love it though, can’t complain at all, what so ever. Cause I know my baby can feel my energy. Been talking to my spells all day since I got my updates.

Happy New Year to everyone, may everyone be blessed and reunite with your lovers. Stick through till the end. No matter how rough and hard your journey may be. Always look for the good and positive and never let darkness in. Whatever you put in your mind can always manifest with hard work and dedication. I probably forgot a couple times throughout my journey, but stopping bad habits and healing myself helps with being and staying positive. Never react to anything negative. When someone is being negative around you just walk away. Don’t engage. I know COVID maybe bring some of our spirits down, but it’s going to get better. Just prepare yourself for that day. It’s coming, very soon. Also, social media is not wised thing to be on when trying to manifest your spells. Notice a lot of negative energy comes from just being on social media. Try getting out just for fresh air and meditate and everything will come together. And believe in your spells. Believe you deserve what your asking for in your spells. Be appreciative and Spreading nothing but peace and happiness to everyone. Happy New Year.
@lovelymegan Try and imagine he is already with you back and how that would feel.

Hi, everyone. I hope you all had a blessed and enjoyable holiday season.

I am incredibly grateful to have Nick in my life, he is such a wonderful and amazing guy who treats me so well. I could not have asked for a more incredible person to come into my life when I was at my lowest. I was 100% in having my spells bring my lover back to me, but I did not expect things to go in this direction instead.

Next month will be a full year since having met Nick, and there is this small part of me that's hopeful it will be the time he finally asks me to make us official. But knowing his mindset and situation, I'm trying to not get my hopes up. It's honestly pretty crazy to think it has almost been an entire year, and for most people being grateful to wave goodbye to 2020 as the worst year, but for me was a total turn-around from the previous, which was my worst year ever. I think Nick and I both feel this year to be one of significant change, but I do not as of yet in what way he feels that it involves me. He is trying to get his career on track and hopefully soon having less on his plate, which has been the big factor of not wanting to commit or whatever yet.

Even with things going so well, I have been pretty depressed and anxious lately. The holidays seem to have brought this out, and I keep feeling the solution is me getting my own place again because I am miserable at my parent's house, but I'm often worried about the other issues that would come from moving out. I guess it's mostly because of how much I want to move in with my lover and he has been talking about buying or renting a place or just staying for awhile where he is since the house is paid off, but nothing mentioned of us living together. Oftentimes he may ask how I'd feel about living in a certain place like Alaska or Hawaii or Japan, and I know he's wondering my feelings if he is hired onto a federal government job and my willingness to go with him wherever that takes him. He should know by now I would go anywhere to be with him. And I want to set up my life as best as possible in the meantime, but the progress feels very slow.

I made the mistake earlier of scrolling through my chats on Facebook Messenger and saw my ex-lover's profile pic with a new girlfriend. I was already feeling rather depressed (I had finished a walk in the park after my current lover had dropped me off this morning from his place). And I hate feeling this way because of how incredibly happy I am with my lover Nick, but when I think about my ex-lover Matthew, I can't help still feeling sad or just the fear of loss. I'm sure I would feel this way regardless but I know I'd be a lot less insecure if I were in an established relationship with Nick. As it is, seeing my ex's profile pic made me upset and I've been trying to put it out of my mind. His chat is at the bottom as we have not spoken since September and he was trying to get back with me - exactly what I had wanted for an entire year, but I finally had to tell him I had met someone else. I guess I just can't help still feeling jealous and upset.

I hope that everyone is seeing progress with their spells and continuing to live the best life. I know how hard it is when things are uncertain, back and forth, or just completely in the pits for long periods of time. I've always had a hard time finding the light and keeping myself afloat when all things go awry, and without Ashra and my new lover, I would not be able to do it.

I dearly hope that my last spell continues to do its work, to give that push to my lover to want me to be his life partner, and for me to put myself in the best possible state of mind, body and spirit for when that day comes. Love and light to you all.
@LunarEchoes He will commit to you soon enough maybe a commitment spell is what is needed for this.

Just visualize the most beautiful thing. My lover proposing to me and saying yes! Had the most amazing tingling sensation happened throughout my body. I know these are my spells manifesting what I want. Thank you spells and Ashra.
@lovelymegan that is your vibrational frequency.

Happy New Year forum family and @Ashra, her mentor and family.
2020 did not turn out as I had hoped, but I know that this year will be the one!
May we all get our hearts desires this year with the return of our lovers or any other desire you have.
@Twiggy 2020 was an energy shake up things will settle when the time is right.

Good Morning, forum family, @Ashra Koehn, and her mentor!! How is everyone doing? I hope you all are doing very well and that your morning/evening is going well. I just wanted to thank @Ashra Koehn and her mentor for all the hard work they have put in for us all. I am forever appreciative of all the care and commitment they have dedicated to helping us. I would also like this community for all the positivity and love.

Thank you all for being so wonderful. I hope everyone has a beautiful day and that you continue to be blessed.
@Rishiliyani I'm well thank you and I hope you are too?

@KittyFaro Stay strong, I get the same way in my head. If he loved me so much like he said why has he not come back to me over 4 months now.
@wasieczkoc in denial, distracted and stubborn that's why it can take time.

Noooooo. Another full lockdown in UK. Prob means delays in the spells.
Im gutted. I really hoped to reconcile with my love very soon.
How do I stay, positive?
@Andro Same for me too look at it this way they can't go anywhere or get with anyone else so have to ride it out.

VCybernetic

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What happened between you two if you don't mind explaining from the start?
I've been crying a lot cause, I feel so alone.
I'm waiting to hear back from Ashra who is casting my spell.
I just want them to be mine again, for that person to go away.

Sonia78

NON-Verified Guest
Ashra, I do want to thank you for everything and also to give a positive review. Robert has come back to me after ignoring me for 4 months. He is still sometimes hesitant but we are talking and we are somewhat back together. It won’t be 100% until he finds a way for his elderly parents or somewhat trust me to help. I will be buying another spell shortly... again thank you Ashra for making it happen. You are the best!

Jessica James

Popular Member
@Ashra Koehn Thank you for casting my new spell so quickly...I was glad to receive your update in my inbox yesterday. Might be explain why I was utterly EXHAUSTED and I had zero energy o_Oo_O:sleep: After work and errands I laid in bed like a stone, and it's not unusual for me to be super tired, but to that extent made me feel like the spell had taken its toll.

I've calmed down from my anxiety from the past couple of days but I still haven't been able to shake thoughts of Matthew from my mind. I talked to my mom, and that was the only way I was able to feel reassured that I had done the right thing with my lovers. She reminded me if I had accepted being back with Matt, I would have regretted walking away from Nick and would have panicked and probably ruined everything (not the way she phrased it, just my interpretation).

When I think about my history with Matt, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster. Our first break up had been basically mutual but we found ourselves talking again about three months later. It was six months before we officially were fully back together. Then after the breakup of now two years ago, when he left me for another, he came back three months later. We were hanging out and everything for awhile before he dropped me again for someone else, and again, came back three months later. Only that time, I had started seeing Nick, and though for a few months I tried to juggle seeing them both, I finally made the decision that I am praying I won't ever regret. It's now been a little over that seemingly fateful three month time-span and he seems to have moved on and I am still seeing my lover Nicklaus. I just can't help but feel that he and I haven't seen the last of each other.

I want to offer all my love and support to all of you here. It's been nice to come back and read through everyone's progress, and I would like to continue making time to do so. I hope that my story and spell journey with Ashra can be of some inspiration to those who are feeling lost and missing their lovers. It took time and a ton of spellwork, but I got exactly what I wanted, I just had to walk away from it in favor of something better.

Ashra was positive in her spellwork on my lover Nick and I hope to start seeing those wheels turning in the right direction soon. It's bad timing for me to be feeling anxious and thinking about Matt, since my lover Nick just left yesterday for his yearly snowboarding trip and I won't be seeing him until hopefully next week. It's a time where I need reassurance and the comfort of what I have with him, and I know right now I can't expect to converse with him much while he is on his trip. I am missing him, and hoping he is thinking of me.

I'm a bit frustrated too on not maintaining my own goals I had hoped to work on while my lover is away. I've been dragging my feet on studying for my college exam and my online coursework. I was doing somewhat well with my dieting and exercise, which I have started doing socially. Since Sunday though haven't really exercised and have not been eating too healthy but I'm still staying just under 140 lb so that's at least something. I started up lifestyle coaching and they are set to call me to check in tomorrow so I won't really have much good news to report.
I've considered Ashra's weight loss spell but I've been so intent on putting spell energy on my lover(s) that I resolved to lose weight through exercise and diet alone. My sister is visiting in the coming months and wanted me to join her in a Brazilian butt lift surgery because she is tired of trying to shed belly weight :laugh::joy: I was tempted to make an appointment myself but no way I would drop the money on that nor time from work, plus my lover doesn't feel that any kind of plastic surgery is ever necessary and I know he wouldn't approve (plus a lot of people tell me I already have a hot butt :giggle::sneaky:)

My goals...which btw were not New Year's resolutions because I don't do that kind of thing, but I have set goals for myself that I am slowly coming towards, maybe not as fast as I should, but getting there. One thing is paying off my credit card debt, which should hopefully go faster with stimulus check(s). Get down to my desired weight goal, keep up an active lifestyle, finish my AA, land an actual career, and get back into my own place. I pray that my spells, in addition to working their magic on Nick, will work on me too to keep my mind clear and focused on my goals.

One other thing that has troubled me a bit from time to time, and after reading back through posts on here, I get myself to wondering - am I doing wrong in the long-term by being s*xually active with my lover? I never really got a clear verification on this when I was involved with Matthew last year when we were not officially back together. I have always seen mixed opinions of this here and never too set in stone in regards to spell guidelines. I just wonder because I am not in a situation of a prior breakup with my guy in this case, it's just that we met and were s*xually active from the get-go and we just have not reached the point of being an official couple. I am super terrified if I try to cut out that aspect, things will go downhill. To me does not make too much sense not to do so...He enjoys it. I certainly enjoy it. In fact and not to be too TMI but I have never had a more satisfying s*xual intimacy than I have with my lover Nick. I don't really see the point in ending that when it's pretty clear that he isn't just using me for s**, since we behave in every way like a couple just without the label. He's told me on a few occasions that he obviously enjoys the s** a lot but isn't in this with me just for that, and I feel his actions have done well to support his words. But anyone have thoughts on this? I would of course like to know my forum family's opinions.

Love and light to you all :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:
Wow... I resonated alot from your post. I am currently going through the same thing you are going through but I don't have any spells active on the current guy I'm seeing. My lover called me a couple days ago and I had to keep it short as I was with the current guy and I don't know if I made the right decision to shut him out. We haven't spoken for months and this was his first time reaching out. I shouldn't have picked up but I didn't want him to feel rejected but I think, with me picking up the call and keeping it short with him was probably also a rejection. I'm currently waiting to see if he will reach out again. I asked Ashra if I could reach out to him, just to hear what he needs to say because we never really ended on a clear path. The first time we broke up, it was so abrupted and that was because there was a third party involved but he came back after a month and after numerous spells. However, he left again for the same girl and I was so hurt and felt disrespected that I went out searching for something else out of spite. I never thought I would connect with the new guy on this level and he's seriously everything I had hoped to be. Just like you had mentioned with Matt, I also lacked real intimacy and communication. I feel so lost and I'm not sure if its the spells that are affecting me... I just want to hear from my lover one last time to see what he has to say so that I can make a clear decision on what I want. I know this is very selfish and ungrateful of me to put myself and the two man in this triangle and I would hate to be either one of them so I will need to make a decision soon.