• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Deepali Govan

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Congratulations hun I'm so happy for you. ❤ stay positive and believe that everything will work out.
So I have good news! :) My situation was silent after he had contacted me the 26th to wish me Merry Christmas. Which was weird because we were doing well, none the less Ashra had referred me to another spell. And I got the Twilight Seal to seal a few of my spells. Thursday he called me around 3pm, and we chatted, I was hoping for an apology for no happy new years. We had spoken about my insecurity and fear of him not talking to me. He promised he wouldnt. For that week 26-7 i was utterly depressed. I thought shit he’s ghosting me again. As of the 7th he called and friday he called again, i missed the call and i called back hours later. I’m up-north with my family because here in Canada things are stricts, a curfew will be in place soon and my family wanted to be together. So he still called even with being so far, all it took was faith and patience. He also asked me during the phone call, what I was doing today and i replied I’m up-north. He's been before way back when we dated haha he replied oh nice sounds fun. Did he want to see me? Probably :) then he asks when I’ll be home, so either he wants to break the curfew rule or he wants to call me once I arrive home :)) things are looking up. Maybe now he will talk often and stop this whole distant moody thing and then come back like nothing happened. He will be a proper boyfriend and ask me out. My goal here!!!

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi Forum

Hope everyone is doing good & staying safe.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has had movement & shared it as I find it incredibly helpful & encouraging, it’s honestly heartwarming for me.

I’ve been feeling melancholic since yesterday....not sure if it’s the shift/weird feeling still or the fact that my beloved’s birthday is tomorrow January 12th... or both.

Then at the same time I keep getting this overwhelming feeling of longing as well as constant visions of him... sometimes they’re so vivid & real that I can almost feel him (it’s not easy being an empath & being able to see things so clearly due the insanely strong connection with my beloved) despite being miles away...

I’ve beetrouble sleeping for over a month now (keep meditating, listening to mantras, working out yet I’m incapable of falling asleep at a decent time) & he haunts my dreams too...not that I’m complaining I miss him so much that seeing him in my dreams almost every night gives me joy...

Has anyone felt or gone through the same thing? If so, could anyone shed some light on it? Please.

Wishing everyone a great week!!

“Every thought, word and action you put forth us an energetic memo to the Universe.”

~Debra L. Reble

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@deadlydesire18 did you buy all the spell together?
Because of my financial situation, I could only do about 2-3 at a given time. However, I got all these done within a month’s time. I feel changes but I’m not sure yet as I know it takes time to see results. I have a lot of spells on my situation but these are the newest ones. You can add on as many spells as you want whenever you want. It doesn’t all have to be at the same time. I personally like spreading my spells out by a week’s time or so when I can afford to. It gives each some time to work.

Randy42

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I requested the Freedom Fire and Object of Desire spells and when I got the email from Ashra telling me they were cast I got super excited. I can’t wait to see where things go from here, but right now I just feel super sad. We talk a lot and it’s way more than just a friendly talk. It’s hard knowing that someone you love is currently dating someone and I know you’re not supposed to be negative, but I just feel so bleh. I don’t really need a response to this, but I just wanted to put my voice out there. Just letting this little bit out feels better, to be honest.
I'm in the same situation, J and I used to talk at least twice a week. I want to contact her so bad, but know I shouldn't. I already broke the no contact rule once at Christmas when I seen pictures that I thought were her wedding photos. They ended up being engagement party photos. Since then I haven't contacted her again, and hope I didn't screw everything up.

Ashra has cast about 6 or 7 spells for me so far. Everytime I get an update I get super excited.

It's hard staying positive as I'm a very impatient person and worry a lot about J, but I'm trying my best.

Blitz6

Popular Member
Good afternoon all. Last few days I have been feeling so sad. I have a 3rd court hearing with my husband about our children on Friday and it’s such a worry. He’s still so negative and with the same partner he’s been with for a year now.

Nothing has improved for us with him coming back and reading his statement for court saying he’s over it all just upsetting. When you don’t see any movement maybe that starts me feeling it’s never going to be good again. His family every one in his side hates. Me and with so much that’s happened hasn’t got to the strange there isn’t able to be saved anymore? :-(
Have you asked Ashra for psychic reading? Might help you?

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Stay strong and eleviate yourself from the situation. Be a bit more independant and let your self shine. I know it is the hardest part but you have to let it go for now. It took me a while to realize this and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. But we have to put it in the hands of the spells, God, and Ashra to assist us during this time. Keep your head up.
@Ihopkins95
Perfect timing for me to come across your post, it’s what I’ve been needing.
Thank you so much!

Monique27

Popular Member
Thank you Ashra! I haven’t received my update from the New Years Eve spell. Not sure if you are all caught up yet or not- Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss it!
@Krisdvo,

I haven’t received my update yet either. I know @Ashra has been extremely busy trying to send out all the various updates.

@Ashra is REALLY wonderful at providing personalized updates to us all. I know she will definitely not stop working until she gets all of us our updates. :)

Believer430

Popular Member
Thank you Ashra! I haven’t received my update from the New Years Eve spell. Not sure if you are all caught up yet or not- Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss it!
@Krisdvo I'd contact Ashra to let her know. I did just that after I noticed that I hadn't gotten my update for the I Need You Now spell. The update came the very next day. The New Year's Eve spell is called Artei's Arrival.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
OMG, OMG, OMG. I JUST HAD RECEIVED SOME MASSIVE MOVEMENT! :)

Okay so, my lover had texted me starting off with "How are you," and then, BAM! He called me. In the call, he was being super cute and a little bit, flirtatious. One of the reasons, he called me was that he missed me and was curious about how I have been, along with, what have I been doing lately. I've said to him, "Well, there's really not much going on, and searching for a job has been hard still, but, whenever I get anxious now, I start doing an activity called Diamond Painting, which helps me relax." He said another reason why I've called you was to ask you to become my girlfriend again." I said to him, "Those are the words that I've longed for and wanted to hear from you, and with, telling me those other three special words too. Although I wish that you would have asked me out in person, I'm happy now." Thereon, we had talked for almost close to an hour, and then, we video called. I'm happy to say that I have my man back and are officially together again. :)

Also, to those of you that are still waiting for your lovers to come back, they will. Never give up, lose hope, and always continue to strive for your heart's contentment and desire because you all will get your lovers back. You're all strong and I believe in every each one of you. Ashra has your back always. I send everyone positive vibes, hugs, love, and faith.

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
*Hugs back* In all honesty, I am confused with his actions and words. On Monday, he called me because he thought that I was in the city at Starbucks and then, decided to hang out with me. He told me that he loves me and then, Tuesday sent me something on Instagram and I rarely don't go on there anymore and Wednesday, he texted me good morning while responding hours later on. But I believe that I had messed up along the way because, with my anxious brain, I said to him, "Honestly, if you have another love interest, just let me know." As he responded with, "No. I am not even doing anything. I'm just still adjusting." As I said back, "I understand. I honestly fear about you moving on from me." So, he had said, "I'm not doing anything. I'm just living." And finally, I've asked him, "What are we?" Because I was confused and still am confused. And he said, "What do you want to be?" And I had said back to him, "For us to be together. Boyfriend and Girlfriend." I was being honest and didn't cut any corners with him either, I was straight to the point. Although, his texts were sporadic and everywhere, at different times too, which made me think about that way of the other females.

Back in the day, when I had spells on other exes that I had dated at the time, he would always come around and I didn't know that my spells were trying to send me a message that he was the one that truly loves me and wanted to be with me. His name is Nicholas. With him, he is more straightforward with his words and he is very logical too. When Ashra validated to me that we are soulmates and are destined to be together, my soul and heart had lightened up. Of course, we have our differences but as they say, opposites attract and we clicked. We always had problems, and, our parents are still a part of the problem. But when you also know someone for such a long time, you will run out of things to talk about, including over the phone.

I know, what he is capable of. And I believe that my spells will give him that little push. In a way, I can relate to you. It had given me a chance to make sure that I do not make the same mistakes that I've done. I'm human after all and I've learned that I am not perfect.
Do your parents not approve of the relationship?
Guys!!!

He called me this morning and told me he wants to focus on us, keep it between us... I’m filled me with so much love. Things are starting to get better. Man, I’m telling you, if it wasn’t for Ashra and her mentor, I don’t think this would have happened.

I’m so happy and things are going in the right direction.
That is wonderful! :inlove:
I purchased the Space Between Souls spells and I'm so grateful to Ashra for the recommendation. But the recommendation isn't the only reason for me purchasing it. I was and still am helpless, and hopeless. I was also losing my patience due to stress and frustration of not hearing from my lover since Halloween, and due to my situation with my lover not looking up. Things are looking up for me financially, and I bought a car but a few men have a crush on me.

@T.P.W84 You were right. The spells you purchase will definitely draw other people to you besides your lover. And my spells have been drawing other men to me. They did draw my ex to me, and later another man who turned out to be pushy which is the type of behavior I couldn't handle.

To everyone else, I'm sure the pandemic caused a lot of delays in your situation, and it's frustrating having to wait a long time until your lovers come back to you. I realized I let my fears, and worries get to me, and I wasn't patient enough. I have a lot of patience to wait for updates, but I just realized I still haven't gotten my update for one of my spells I've purchased weeks ago. I will continue to have faith in Ashra.

To everyone else, if you have any suggestions for me on how I can make the best of my situation, please feel free to comment. I recently just took up knitting, and I found it therapeutic. And I'm trying to go on walks again.
I went with Ashra's additional recommendations almost every time, and also like you having felt hopeless and helpless and impatient. That is good that you are taking up hobbies as well, that is one of the best things you can do in the meantime. My only suggestion is to keep motivated on these hobbies and anything you enjoy that takes your mind off of your lover. Yoga or the gym are recommended a lot as a means to alleviate stress and anxiety. Even just walking would be great; I was going for walks for 1-2 hours a day most days and let me tell you, with the right music, you can feel so powerful (I listen a lot to epic orchestral music and there's nothing else that makes me feel so empowered).
I requested the Freedom Fire and Object of Desire spells and when I got the email from Ashra telling me they were cast I got super excited. I can’t wait to see where things go from here, but right now I just feel super sad. We talk a lot and it’s way more than just a friendly talk. It’s hard knowing that someone you love is currently dating someone and I know you’re not supposed to be negative, but I just feel so bleh. I don’t really need a response to this, but I just wanted to put my voice out there. Just letting this little bit out feels better, to be honest.
Having this place to let yourself be heard, especially with what I consider the hardest types of situations for ANYONE to deal with, is a godsend. Especially when you can get some feedback from others who have been there and may have suggestions on how best to handle things. Situations like these boil down to a glass half-empty or half-full perspective - on one hand it is incredibly easy to feel negative and down like the glass is half empty when you aren't yet in an actual relationship, but you could also look as glass half-full given that they are at least talking frequently and in more than just platonic sense. I find scenarios like these interesting because when my lover broke up with me he shut me out completely. There was no talk, casual or otherwise, while he was seeing the other chick, even though I started out super casual after giving him space and tried to make casual conversation, which subsequently led to the "I miss you" from me. Same thing when he shut me out again after getting back to a good place, and he would just leave my messages on-read.
Just try to rest easy knowing with these spells that this current relationship of his will not last. Ashra's got your back.
@LunarEchoes He will commit to you soon enough maybe a commitment spell is what is needed for this.
Thanks, man. I plan on hopefully ordering that commitment spell to help things along. So far I just have the Friends to Lovers, Candle Vigil Ritual, and Artei's Arrival. His birthday is in a couple weeks; do spells have any additional energy when they are cast around the time of a lover's birthday?
One day at a time. I'm hoping we turn the corner soon. It's hard being positive.
*Hugs* I know the feeling, especially when every day is a struggle. Positivity is hard for me because I am inclined towards obsessive thinking and I believe this led to my progress slowing down despite the ton of spell-energy I had going. Just remember that often the best things happen when we least expect them to, and that surprise when we turn that corner is the one the best feelings in life.
I've been crying a lot cause, I feel so alone.
I'm waiting to hear back from Ashra who is casting my spell.
I just want them to be mine again, for that person to go away.
I know how you feel. Even though I have a lot of friends who are super supportive as well as my small family, even though I can have people around me whenever I want and any kind of comfort or attention someone can offer, I would still feel incredibly alone because I didn't have him. If you haven't already, have a spell active to remove third parties (Freedom Fire seems to be the go-to).
Ashra, I do want to thank you for everything and also to give a positive review. Robert has come back to me after ignoring me for 4 months. He is still sometimes hesitant but we are talking and we are somewhat back together. It won’t be 100% until he finds a way for his elderly parents or somewhat trust me to help. I will be buying another spell shortly... again thank you Ashra for making it happen. You are the best!
I'm so glad to hear this! I have had major movements happen in 3-4 month cycles and I was ignored during that time too. I am so, so glad that you have had this happen and I know things will continue to go great for you :)
Wow... I resonated alot from your post. I am currently going through the same thing you are going through but I don't have any spells active on the current guy I'm seeing. My lover called me a couple days ago and I had to keep it short as I was with the current guy and I don't know if I made the right decision to shut him out. We haven't spoken for months and this was his first time reaching out. I shouldn't have picked up but I didn't want him to feel rejected but I think, with me picking up the call and keeping it short with him was probably also a rejection. I'm currently waiting to see if he will reach out again. I asked Ashra if I could reach out to him, just to hear what he needs to say because we never really ended on a clear path. The first time we broke up, it was so abrupted and that was because there was a third party involved but he came back after a month and after numerous spells. However, he left again for the same girl and I was so hurt and felt disrespected that I went out searching for something else out of spite. I never thought I would connect with the new guy on this level and he's seriously everything I had hoped to be. Just like you had mentioned with Matt, I also lacked real intimacy and communication. I feel so lost and I'm not sure if its the spells that are affecting me... I just want to hear from my lover one last time to see what he has to say so that I can make a clear decision on what I want. I know this is very selfish and ungrateful of me to put myself and the two man in this triangle and I would hate to be either one of them so I will need to make a decision soon.
It is very good to read your story and not feel alone. We have a lot of very close similarities in the events and the timing in which they happened. I feel SO MUCH the same way about Nick as you do with your guy with how I never expected things to happen and how he is everything I would have wanted in a man. I have felt lost as well and spiraling downward in the past weeks ever since I saw my ex-lover's pic with a new girl.

I also wonder very much if our spells are affecting us too, especially with how much power I had working for me before and I can't imagine it is ever easy to make decisions like this.

What I have it boiled down to is this...and you may or may not feel a similar way. It was choice between something familiar - a sure-thing, and something new, and unpredictable, but much better. To go back to the guy who had hurt and lied to me, but was ready to make an actual commitment and a fresh start, or continue down the unknown path with a guy who has not hurt me, who is very sensitive to my feelings, but has no idea when a commitment may happen.

I felt the same way worried about being selfish trying to balance two guys; it might have been worse with me having actively spent time with both for months and not telling either about the other, but also no one asked, and my ex-lover was very vague about his intentions from the beginning with not a suggestion of a serious intention at the time. But I still felt a bit morally wrong. It also was not the first time I was torn between Matt and someone else (my previous ex, years ago) where the love triangle put an insane stress on me and I went back and forth and UGHHH it was a nightmare...

But now I know he is with someone else so it isn't even an option to seek him out and would not be fair to Nick when things are going fine with us. I hope in your case at this present time you can gain some clear-sightedness and peace to make a decision, and not have the "what-ifs" when it is too late. Well, I guess nothing is ever really too late, as I have ingrained in my mind especially after my experiences with Ashra and my spell journey. Perhaps you can find comfort in that, so that regardless of the decision you make, things will work out in your favor in the long-run even if we have to go through some twisting paths in the meantime. In other words, if you put your faith in Ashra and your spells, I am certain you will be happy no matter what happens.

Lovenhope

NON-Verified Guest
GUYS I HAD MOVEMENT!!! My man sent a song for me to listen to it. I took time to listened and messaged him back that I did like the song. He then replied saying sorry for saying there wasn’t a future for us when he should give it a chance. I told him I forgiven him already and there’s nothing to be sorry for. That seemed to make him happy as he relied he’s willing to give it a chance again as long as we’re both independent. He then told me that he’s grown a little and shared how he’s doing well in school. Then we talked a little about tattoos then he said he had to go back to work but will talk to me later. I am so happy!!! Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!! I am eternally grateful to you!!! I cannot wait for more
That’s great! Which spell did you use? And how long did it take, If you don’t mind me asking?

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Please, when you can, I really need your help. I ordered the New Year's spell yesterday and hoping you may still be able to cast for me. I also really need to have my spells transferred because I am now very worried on the effects they are having on me.

I so hate feeling like this and feeling kinda selfish/ungrateful, but I can't seem to shake off my anxiety. I know deep down I made the right choice, but ever since Saturday when I saw my ex-lover's profile pic with his new gf I have just felt kinda sick. It really doesn't make any sense logically, because everything that I have going with my current lover Nick is SO MUCH BETTER than the whole relationship with Matthew. I just feel so sad now when I think about our last conversations and how he was trying so hard to get back with me - a complete role reversal after he'd been ignoring me for months at a time. Why am I still so in love with Matt? :cry:

To recount, I've had somewhere between 30 and 40 spells active on my ex-lover Matthew. I have only two on Nick (will be three after my recent purchase) and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience trying to move on from a previous lover who has spells on them but facing doubts and regrets? Like I said, I am so head over heels for Nicklaus and he is everything I've ever wanted in a man. With Matt, I mostly just have memories of us sitting around watching movies or playing games, being hermits, and that stuff maybe was okay, but there a lack of real intimacy and communication. When he tried getting back with me in September, he told me he missed me and specific things about me and our relationship and that everyone else has just hurt him and not understood him. It was crazy how everything I had wanted to happen came true and all that I wanted him to feel for me was at that moment in my face. Did I make the right decision staying the guy who makes me a lot happier? It seems obvious, so then why do I feel so bad?

@Ashra
I really hope when you can, try to help me to keep my focus. The last thing in the world I want is to lose Nick and I don't want to start tripping up over my feelings for Matthew. I imagine just how extremely potent all of my spellcasting has been and I'm convinced right now that that energy is affecting me; "be careful what you wish for" in a way, but I guess for me was just the timing in the way things happened. All day at work I kept thinking about all of this and wondering how I could have kept things going without losing Matthew, but I'm not the kind of person to "play" anyone and felt bad about even the notion of keeping someone I love on the backburner (even though that's what he did to me and hurt me multiple times). I just don't think there is any way it could have worked because eventually I think I would have had to make a choice and I just keep trying to convince myself that I made the only logical choice. I just wish love was actually more logical.
@LunarEchoes There is a spell to break bonds with an ex that you don't want. One such spell is called the Cord Cutting spell. Ashra is very good at making these types of spells work quickly.

Besides getting our updates in regards to the spells we had cast has anyone received any responses to emails you have sent to Ashra? I know her and her mentor are swamped it is just not like her to not respond after so many days. I have emailed her more than once in the last 10 days or so with no response. @Ashra @Ashra Koehn
@ShortStack Sometimes but rare she just has a lot on her plate.

Had some spells done recently. I guess I forgot to write about everything I have purchased in the last month. I’ve gotten Friends to Lovers Triple Cast, Return to Dust Fury Instant, True Love’s Compass, Christmas Star Surrender Triple Cast, Evocation of Favorable Opinion Triple, Artei’s Arrival, Emergence of True Love, Intervention, Cord Cutting, and another spell I purchased today. I feel good about the things that I have picked and I am thankful to have gotten a few recommendations along the way too. I’ve never gotten this many done before in such a short time but I know that it’s all gonna be okay. I still talk to my love regularly and he still wants to see me. Maybe this recommended spell will be the last one I need.
@deadlydesire18 Some powerful spells they're sure they will make a big difference.

I just got an update on another spell that I decided to add to my other spell this morning and I was so happy to have received it. I realized that I need to believe that my lover will be mine and nobody else's. It's only a matter of time before he realizes his current girlfriend is NOT for him. Thank you Ashra for your hard work. You've helped me realize some things about myself as well. Even though I had other men coming after me, I'm still grateful and your help. I'm still waiting on a psychic reading that I ordered, and I can't wait to find out the answers to my questions. I wish I'd realized dating during the pandemic would be hard along with getting our lovers back, because the virus was unforeseeable. I can't wait to have my lover back in my arms again, and I've already imagined him taking me to get pho, and sharing my knitting hobby with him. I'm going to do everything in my power to stay positive and increase my patience.
@Believer430 The virus is a combination of conscious fear and energy and it is effecting everything I'm afraid. However, I don't think even with this it will stop the end goal from happening but we must make allowances for this blockage because the whole world is effected.

Has anyone had any experience with the hearts of the enchanter and eyes in the soul spells. How long did it take for you to see results, movement or signs. Definetly seeing signs. But no results yet as it's still a bit early. Just curious that's all @Clelia Wurgler @T.P.W84 @Mamie @Ginas @Sandra J
@Budhramk Not had either cast but hearts of the enchanter is very powerful I have considered it.

He had messaged me, but, I'm confused as to what we are. I'm following the Guideline Rules to a T because I am just unsure as to what is going on.

@EricaLeeCollins199226 I'm honestly hanging in there. How are you doing? Hope all is well!
@Ginas Keep following the guidelines and try to stop worrying easier said than done I know. I believe you will be fine.

@Ashra Koehn Thank you for casting my new spell so quickly...I was glad to receive your update in my inbox yesterday. Might be explain why I was utterly EXHAUSTED and I had zero energy o_Oo_O:sleep: After work and errands I laid in bed like a stone, and it's not unusual for me to be super tired, but to that extent made me feel like the spell had taken its toll.

I've calmed down from my anxiety from the past couple of days but I still haven't been able to shake thoughts of Matthew from my mind. I talked to my mom, and that was the only way I was able to feel reassured that I had done the right thing with my lovers. She reminded me if I had accepted being back with Matt, I would have regretted walking away from Nick and would have panicked and probably ruined everything (not the way she phrased it, just my interpretation).

When I think about my history with Matt, it has been one hell of a rollercoaster. Our first break up had been basically mutual but we found ourselves talking again about three months later. It was six months before we officially were fully back together. Then after the breakup of now two years ago, when he left me for another, he came back three months later. We were hanging out and everything for awhile before he dropped me again for someone else, and again, came back three months later. Only that time, I had started seeing Nick, and though for a few months I tried to juggle seeing them both, I finally made the decision that I am praying I won't ever regret. It's now been a little over that seemingly fateful three month time-span and he seems to have moved on and I am still seeing my lover Nicklaus. I just can't help but feel that he and I haven't seen the last of each other.

I want to offer all my love and support to all of you here. It's been nice to come back and read through everyone's progress, and I would like to continue making time to do so. I hope that my story and spell journey with Ashra can be of some inspiration to those who are feeling lost and missing their lovers. It took time and a ton of spellwork, but I got exactly what I wanted, I just had to walk away from it in favor of something better.

Ashra was positive in her spellwork on my lover Nick and I hope to start seeing those wheels turning in the right direction soon. It's bad timing for me to be feeling anxious and thinking about Matt, since my lover Nick just left yesterday for his yearly snowboarding trip and I won't be seeing him until hopefully next week. It's a time where I need reassurance and the comfort of what I have with him, and I know right now I can't expect to converse with him much while he is on his trip. I am missing him, and hoping he is thinking of me.

I'm a bit frustrated too on not maintaining my own goals I had hoped to work on while my lover is away. I've been dragging my feet on studying for my college exam and my online coursework. I was doing somewhat well with my dieting and exercise, which I have started doing socially. Since Sunday though haven't really exercised and have not been eating too healthy but I'm still staying just under 140 lb so that's at least something. I started up lifestyle coaching and they are set to call me to check in tomorrow so I won't really have much good news to report.
I've considered Ashra's weight loss spell but I've been so intent on putting spell energy on my lover(s) that I resolved to lose weight through exercise and diet alone. My sister is visiting in the coming months and wanted me to join her in a Brazilian butt lift surgery because she is tired of trying to shed belly weight :laugh::joy: I was tempted to make an appointment myself but no way I would drop the money on that nor time from work, plus my lover doesn't feel that any kind of plastic surgery is ever necessary and I know he wouldn't approve (plus a lot of people tell me I already have a hot butt :giggle::sneaky:)

My goals...which btw were not New Year's resolutions because I don't do that kind of thing, but I have set goals for myself that I am slowly coming towards, maybe not as fast as I should, but getting there. One thing is paying off my credit card debt, which should hopefully go faster with stimulus check(s). Get down to my desired weight goal, keep up an active lifestyle, finish my AA, land an actual career, and get back into my own place. I pray that my spells, in addition to working their magic on Nick, will work on me too to keep my mind clear and focused on my goals.

One other thing that has troubled me a bit from time to time, and after reading back through posts on here, I get myself to wondering - am I doing wrong in the long-term by being s*xually active with my lover? I never really got a clear verification on this when I was involved with Matthew last year when we were not officially back together. I have always seen mixed opinions of this here and never too set in stone in regards to spell guidelines. I just wonder because I am not in a situation of a prior breakup with my guy in this case, it's just that we met and were s*xually active from the get-go and we just have not reached the point of being an official couple. I am super terrified if I try to cut out that aspect, things will go downhill. To me does not make too much sense not to do so...He enjoys it. I certainly enjoy it. In fact and not to be too TMI but I have never had a more satisfying s*xual intimacy than I have with my lover Nick. I don't really see the point in ending that when it's pretty clear that he isn't just using me for s**, since we behave in every way like a couple just without the label. He's told me on a few occasions that he obviously enjoys the s** a lot but isn't in this with me just for that, and I feel his actions have done well to support his words. But anyone have thoughts on this? I would of course like to know my forum family's opinions.

Love and light to you all :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:
@LunarEchoes my friend you deserve love we all do so if your happier with Nick I say great Matthew is not a bad person but appears to have no idea who or what he wants that's not good for your mental health. You deserve to be happy my friend and Nick is lucky man Matthew realised but didn't show you enough.

Hello everyone I know it's been hard since the COVID, please continue to stay strong and keep the faith knowing you will see positive results from your lovers. I feel really good about this year thanks to Ashra and her mentor spending so much time and energy helping me with my situation. I am so thankful for her and all that she stands for, she is not just a spell caster but a friend I will always cherish. I have been with Ashra Koehn 4 years and I have learned so many things about myself and lover the last pass months. I know some of you get frustrated and ready to just find someone eles in your life. because your spells isn't working fast enough and this where the test comes in to see how bad you want your lover. Always remember you have to stay strong and trust Ashra and her mentor is doing everything to help you bring back your lover.

Happy Anniversary to me 4 years in the community and thanks Ashra for the points and trophy.
@Sandra J 4 years testament to your belief and faith I like you believe I have met my true love I simply have no interest in anyone else I have e-mails from dating sites bear in mind I'm not any. I have recently have a friend reach out who wants more she has no chance I started this and im seeing it through to the end 100 per cent. And I know your the same.

Hi everyone, happy new year! I was wondering if anyone experienced a sense of confidence & calmness after your love spells being casted? Is this part of the spells? I feel like I’m more patient & less stressed.
@kapricorn95 Like a sense of calm like everything will be ok yes that's the spells.

Hello Forum Fam...

I hope you all are able to read this message. I haven’t had any movements recently but I’ve received signs. 777..111..444 etc and I’ve seen his name here and there. In the meantime I’ve started talking to other men to pass the time. When he comes back there will still be room for him but I’m going to continue to live my life.
@X_OT signs are signs its working and movement will follow as you said space will be there for him. And you can date if you like.

I've been wondering, how does everyone talk to their spells? I know this sounds personal but does everyone have their own way of talking to them?
@Kuro_Tate There isn't anything to it really imagine it's a friend of yours thank them for the work they are doing and tell they what you want to see. Also make sure you do this when no one else is around find somewhere quiet to do it.

I think, my guy is definitely going through the hot and cold phase. One minute, he would text me, and then, the next, I wouldn't hear anything from him. I'm just super worried because I fear and feel that he could be flirting or worse, hooking up with other females. He had spoken to me on Wednesday, but it had taken him hours to respond back to me, in result which had made me think that way and I even cried before going to sleep. I hope that Ashra will send me my spell report update soon.
@Ginas Yes it's the phase try not to get upset.

Good afternoon all. Last few days I have been feeling so sad. I have a 3rd court hearing with my husband about our children on Friday and it’s such a worry. He’s still so negative and with the same partner he’s been with for a year now.

Nothing has improved for us with him coming back and reading his statement for court saying he’s over it all just upsetting. When you don’t see any movement maybe that starts me feeling it’s never going to be good again. His family every one in his side hates. Me and with so much that’s happened hasn’t got to the strange there isn’t able to be saved anymore? :-(
@Gemmbo1983 As I have said before get a reading if you can so you can have some clarity Ashra would not have taken this on if she couldn't turn it around she is honest about all that so.

Goodness forgot to post yesterday since I’ve been busy with work. Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn for the wonderful update on my spell it really made my day. I know my guy will reach out to me soon. Is anyone else feeling weird or having a feeling that there is a shift happening?
@lessandragust01 There has been a big shake up energy wise hence why 2020 as a year was chaos while we are in a new year that old cycle hasn't quite gone yet it will do.

@Ginas is the queen of this and I began doing this as well, often I am not sure, I am being heard. But talking to your spells is a great thing to do, it also helps with your affirmations.
@mucnchkin95 they hear you loud and clear.

@T.P.W84
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, they’re greatly appreciated.
@Claudia O Your Welcome.

@Ginas,

It is most likely the hot and cold phase, and the fact that he’s behaving like this is most likely the fact that he’s REALLY feeling the influence of the spells Ashra and her mentor cast (along with all your positive energy), and unfortunately, he’s trying to stand against all these positive influences.

I’m sure Ashra will have your report ASAP, and believe me, it will be incredible!!! Just keep that positive energy, and don’t worry, your lover will back in the boiling hot phase before you know it!
@Monique27 Even the most stubborn eventually succumb.

What a good spell should I get from Ashra Koehn to help keep 3rd parties from starting trouble?
@Mack41 Passion Panacea as a base spell, then there is Freedom Fire, Force of Will and Path to Exile.

GUYS I HAD MOVEMENT!!! My man sent a song for me to listen to it. I took time to listened and messaged him back that I did like the song. He then replied saying sorry for saying there wasn’t a future for us when he should give it a chance. I told him I forgiven him already and there’s nothing to be sorry for. That seemed to make him happy as he relied he’s willing to give it a chance again as long as we’re both independent. He then told me that he’s grown a little and shared how he’s doing well in school. Then we talked a little about tattoos then he said he had to go back to work but will talk to me later. I am so happy!!! Thank you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn!!! I am eternally grateful to you!!! I cannot wait for more
@lessandragust01 That's great news well done just stay on good terms and respond with how he does so if he opens up you can.

So I have good news! :) My situation was silent after he had contacted me the 26th to wish me Merry Christmas. Which was weird because we were doing well, none the less Ashra had referred me to another spell. And I got the Twilight Seal to seal a few of my spells. Thursday he called me around 3pm, and we chatted, I was hoping for an apology for no happy new years. We had spoken about my insecurity and fear of him not talking to me. He promised he wouldnt. For that week 26-7 i was utterly depressed. I thought shit he’s ghosting me again. As of the 7th he called and friday he called again, i missed the call and i called back hours later. I’m up-north with my family because here in Canada things are stricts, a curfew will be in place soon and my family wanted to be together. So he still called even with being so far, all it took was faith and patience. He also asked me during the phone call, what I was doing today and i replied I’m up-north. He's been before way back when we dated haha he replied oh nice sounds fun. Did he want to see me? Probably :) then he asks when I’ll be home, so either he wants to break the curfew rule or he wants to call me once I arrive home :)) things are looking up. Maybe now he will talk often and stop this whole distant moody thing and then come back like nothing happened. He will be a proper boyfriend and ask me out. My goal here!!!
@munchkin95 All will be fine I know it.

Guys!!!

He called me this morning and told me he wants to focus on us, keep it between us... I’m filled me with so much love. Things are starting to get better. Man, I’m telling you, if it wasn’t for Ashra and her mentor, I don’t think this would have happened.

I’m so happy and things are going in the right direction.
@xkbugx That is fantastic news well done.

I purchased the Space Between Souls spells and I'm so grateful to Ashra for the recommendation. But the recommendation isn't the only reason for me purchasing it. I was and still am helpless, and hopeless. I was also losing my patience due to stress and frustration of not hearing from my lover since Halloween, and due to my situation with my lover not looking up. Things are looking up for me financially, and I bought a car but a few men have a crush on me.

@T.P.W84 You were right. The spells you purchase will definitely draw other people to you besides your lover. And my spells have been drawing other men to me. They did draw my ex to me, and later another man who turned out to be pushy which is the type of behavior I couldn't handle.

To everyone else, I'm sure the pandemic caused a lot of delays in your situation, and it's frustrating having to wait a long time until your lovers come back to you. I realized I let my fears, and worries get to me, and I wasn't patient enough. I have a lot of patience to wait for updates, but I just realized I still haven't gotten my update for one of my spells I've purchased weeks ago. I will continue to have faith in Ashra.

@munchkin95 I'm so happy for you. So glad you were able to talk openly to your beloved about your worries and insecurities. Faith and patience are key

To everyone else, if you have any suggestions for me on how I can make the best of my situation, please feel free to comment. I recently just took up knitting, and I found it therapeutic. And I'm trying to go on walks again.
@Believer430 Yes they do all of a sudden get pulled towards you the ones you don't want its just a test of you. Try meditation it will calm your mind.

Has any heard from Ashra recently? Waiting for her response. Need to talk to her.
@Neelam 4th was my last e-mail.

@masterman081 Don't give that person any power imagine that they have already gone.

What happened between you two if you don't mind explaining from the start?
I've been crying a lot cause, I feel so alone.
I'm waiting to hear back from Ashra who is casting my spell.
I just want them to be mine again, for that person to go away.
@VCybernetic I understand but the best you can do right now is focus on you work on you love you for now and know the third party will be gone.

Ashra, I do want to thank you for everything and also to give a positive review. Robert has come back to me after ignoring me for 4 months. He is still sometimes hesitant but we are talking and we are somewhat back together. It won’t be 100% until he finds a way for his elderly parents or somewhat trust me to help. I will be buying another spell shortly... again thank you Ashra for making it happen. You are the best!
@Sonia78 Well done you keep us updated on how things are going.

Wow... I resonated alot from your post. I am currently going through the same thing you are going through but I don't have any spells active on the current guy I'm seeing. My lover called me a couple days ago and I had to keep it short as I was with the current guy and I don't know if I made the right decision to shut him out. We haven't spoken for months and this was his first time reaching out. I shouldn't have picked up but I didn't want him to feel rejected but I think, with me picking up the call and keeping it short with him was probably also a rejection. I'm currently waiting to see if he will reach out again. I asked Ashra if I could reach out to him, just to hear what he needs to say because we never really ended on a clear path. The first time we broke up, it was so abrupted and that was because there was a third party involved but he came back after a month and after numerous spells. However, he left again for the same girl and I was so hurt and felt disrespected that I went out searching for something else out of spite. I never thought I would connect with the new guy on this level and he's seriously everything I had hoped to be. Just like you had mentioned with Matt, I also lacked real intimacy and communication. I feel so lost and I'm not sure if its the spells that are affecting me... I just want to hear from my lover one last time to see what he has to say so that I can make a clear decision on what I want. I know this is very selfish and ungrateful of me to put myself and the two man in this triangle and I would hate to be either one of them so I will need to make a decision soon.
@Jessica James you have gotta do what you have gotta do and ultimately you can't have both.

Andrew called me today!!! No apology yet for no new years call but I’m sure he feels guilty. Ill keep having faith. A week and a half and finally he called. I love him so much.
@munchkin95 :)

Edavis22

NON-Verified Guest
Besides getting our updates in regards to the spells we had cast has anyone received any responses to emails you have sent to Ashra? I know her and her mentor are swamped it is just not like her to not respond after so many days. I have emailed her more than once in the last 10 days or so with no response. @Ashra @Ashra Koehn
I have not yet received a response either.

lovelymegan

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Miracles Priority casting just means your spell is cast as a priority by Ashra and you don't have any effect on the wait time.

@lovelymegan Try and imagine he is already with you back and how that would feel.

@LunarEchoes He will commit to you soon enough maybe a commitment spell is what is needed for this.

@lovelymegan that is your vibrational frequency.

@Twiggy 2020 was an energy shake up things will settle when the time is right.

@Rishiliyani I'm well thank you and I hope you are too?

@wasieczkoc in denial, distracted and stubborn that's why it can take time.

@Andro Same for me too look at it this way they can't go anywhere or get with anyone else so have to ride it out.
I haven't really been thinking of him cause I've been so busy but when I seen your comment, I started thinking of him more and its brung me a very good energy. I started see that proposal dream again and was able to get more detail on where exactly he was proposing at because the first time it wasn’t really clear like I couldn’t see nothing but him on his knee with a ring. Every time I think about it, it puts the biggest smile on my. face and the warmest feeling my heart. I can’t wait until the spells bring us together. His birthday is coming up and I really want to say happy birthday but i don’t want to break the guidelines and slow my spells down. I know they are manifesting, I just can't wait until they completely manifest. Until then I'm going to sit back and keep believing in them and Ashra and her mentor.

Reena Nair

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hello,
This is not a review, but rather a feedback/answer.
I have been working with Ashra for the past couple of years with many spells purchased. In the description right below the spells there’s always a mention as to what will the spells do and that helps us pick the one based on our need/help. If any of you could kindly answer this to me- has anyone ever found luck getting exactly what’s been stated with the spell after it was cast?
Thanks

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Dear @Ashra Koehn

I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you help, kindness, thoughtfulness, patience, empathy & willingness to keep helping me in my complex situation with my stubborn reluctant beloved.

THANK YOU FOR CASTING OVER 30 SPELLS last year it’s been a patience testing year but I’m more than confident that it’s gonna be worth it!!! Many thanks to your mentor as he has helped in several of my castings.

I have asked the Universe for this year to be the year in which my beloved and I finally reunite and all my Spells finally give me movement and I’m grateful as well as excited to have you @Ashra @Ashra Koehn on my corner and in my journey.

Look forward to keep working with you @Ashra and being a part of your wonderful Forum Family!!!
Have nothing else to say except: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

AangAirbender

NON-Verified Guest
Hello @Budhramk I did see results with Hearts of Enchanter and Eyes in the Soul spells. I did get my lover back like I said he moved out of last year in March. Ashra and her mentor is awesome and they really have help me to fix the problems in my relationship.:):)
Hi everyone. I hope all is well. I’m waiting for @Ashra @Ashra Koehn to reply to my email. I do understand that she is a busy person, but I hope to hear from her soon. I’ve been missing my lover a lot. I’ve been thinking about him too. My lover and I are still not back together but I’m not going to give up hope. I really hope my lover and I get back together soon.
Hello. Hoping you are well too! I am also waiting to hear back. I understand Ashra is a busy person. I feel your emotions. I’m fighting to keep our little family together for our little boy. I am hopeful that her spell will help strengthen and rekindle our love.

FutureMrs.Austin

Popular Member
Guest Account
Enhanced Member
Hey guys! I have a few questions I need answered and Ashra Koehn seems extremely busy so hopefully you all can answer them.
1. Is it breaking the guidelines to look on my lovers “girlfriend” social media?
2. Is it considered a sign from my spells to see his “girlfriends” nickname?
3. Is it a sign to see names close to his name? Ex: his name being Daniel and I see Danielle, Daniels, Danny, or his nickname?

Neelam

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I purchased marriage commitment spell to remove his doubts, confusion and fear of commitment. I want him to be sure about marrying me now. He keeps changing his mind. He is more worried about his joint family and that's why he is going back on his words. A couple of weeks ago he gave me a word that he would marry only me. Now he is not able to decide what he should do and refusing for the marriage. My family is not agreeing but still I am not giving up and trying to convince them. But he seems indifferent towards putting any effort to convince his family specially his grandparents. He is more concerned about relatives and society than our relationship. I want him to stop breaking promises everytime. For once in his life , I want him to be sure about marrying me and stop thinking about all the other issues. I want him to have some courage. After so many difficulties we are together and everything was going quite well till now but whenever it comes to marriage he is always confused as to what he should do. That's why bought this spell because I feel now is the time to think for ourselves for our future together. He needs to understand this and I am sure he will very soon.

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

Okay so, my lover had texted me starting off with "How are you," and then, BAM! He called me. In the call, he was being super cute and a little bit, flirtatious. One of the reasons, he called me was that he missed me and was curious about how I have been, along with, what have I been doing lately. I've said to him, "Well, there's really not much going on, and searching for a job has been hard still, but, whenever I get anxious now, I start doing an activity called Diamond Painting, which helps me relax." He said another reason why I've called you was to ask you to become my girlfriend again." I said to him, "Those are the words that I've longed for and wanted to hear from you, and with, telling me those other three special words too. Although I wish that you would have asked me out in person, I'm happy now." Thereon, we had talked for almost close to an hour, and then, we video called. I'm happy to say that I have my man back and are officially together again. :)

Also, to those of you that are still waiting for your lovers to come back, they will. Never give up, lose hope, and always continue to strive for your heart's contentment and desire because you all will get your lovers back. You're all strong and I believe in every each one of you. Ashra has your back always. I send everyone positive vibes, hugs, love, and faith.
@Ginas Congrats!! That’s so amazing!!!

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have a question. I’ve read through a few pages in this thread, but what are these hot and cold phases everyone is talking
Here's a link to the page where I talk about it: Question pertaining to the Hot and Cold Phase. Hopefully, this will give you a bit of an idea of why the Hot and Cold phase happens.

Hi Forum

Hope everyone is doing good & staying safe.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has had movement & shared it as I find it incredibly helpful & encouraging, it’s honestly heartwarming for me.

I’ve been feeling melancholic since yesterday....not sure if it’s the shift/weird feeling still or the fact that my beloved’s birthday is tomorrow January 12th... or both.

Then at the same time I keep getting this overwhelming feeling of longing as well as constant visions of him... sometimes they’re so vivid & real that I can almost feel him (it’s not easy being an empath & being able to see things so clearly due the insanely strong connection with my beloved) despite being miles away...

I’ve beetrouble sleeping for over a month now (keep meditating, listening to mantras, working out yet I’m incapable of falling asleep at a decent time) & he haunts my dreams too...not that I’m complaining I miss him so much that seeing him in my dreams almost every night gives me joy...

Has anyone felt or gone through the same thing? If so, could anyone shed some light on it? Please.

Wishing everyone a great week!!

“Every thought, word and action you put forth us an energetic memo to the Universe.”

~Debra L. Reble
Yes, I've felt and gone through this more than I can count. I firmly believe that this is one of the processes of the spell and I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's normal.

Help. Oh goodness I messed up. I reached out to him. Couldn’t help it. Now what do I do?
I would suggest apologizing to your spells and to Ashra.

Do your parents not approve of the relationship?
It's complicated, I mean of my situation. Both my family and my boyfriend's mother doesn't like us/approve. I would need to email Ashra about a certain spell that I have because I am super concerned about it.

Keep following the guidelines and try to stop worrying easier said than done I know. I believe you will be fine.
He had asked me out again on Monday, so, I officially have him back and we are together. :)

How long has it taken for those of you who haven't had priority casting? I started my upgrade to my spell about two weeks ago.. Is everyone about on the same page with me? No update yet on it. I miss and seem to worry about my potential every day.
For everyone, it is different. Some may see movement and results sooner than most do, but, either way, when the time is right, you shall receive what you cherish.

Hey guys! I have a few questions I need answered and Ashra Koehn seems extremely busy so hopefully you all can answer them.
1. Is it breaking the guidelines to look on my lovers “girlfriend” social media?
3. Is it a sign to see names close to his name? Ex: his name being Daniel and I see Danielle, Daniels, Danny, or his nickname?
I can gladly answer your questions!

1.) Yes, spying in general counts towards breaking the Guideline Rules. This includes; Looking at your lover's girlfriend's social media. The reason is you could potentially see something that you may not like and it can/will slow down your spells a little bit.
2.) In a way, yes, it can be a sign.
3.) Yes. If your lover has any kind of nickname he goes by or if you come across hyphenations of it, they are all signs.

Emmett

Popular Member
Hello,
This is not a review, but rather a feedback/answer.
I have been working with Ashra for the past couple of years with many spells purchased. In the description right below the spells there’s always a mention as to what will the spells do and that helps us pick the one based on our need/help. If any of you could kindly answer this to me- has anyone ever found luck getting exactly what’s been stated with the spell after it was cast?
Thanks
Apologies for not understanding, but what do you mean exactly?

Smitz19

NON-Verified Guest
Wow that's really positive. I'm really happy seeing so many positive post on this forum. I'm glad that I got to come Across Ashra. I'm so lucky to have met all of you on this forum. You are all so helpful and kind. And Ashra you are the most loving peeon I know. You take care of all of us and help us achieve our goals. I see so many people getting positive results with your spells you cast. Ashra you are an amazing women. Thank you so much for your time and energy you put into all of us everyday. I really appreciate you. Love and light ❤
Definitely love reading all the positives stories on this forum. I'm new here as well. Everyone is so very kind and loving and helpful here. I'm so happy I have gotten to join this forum. She is such a kind soul she's an angel. She helps so many of us with our problems. Thank you so very much Ashra! This forum is really amazing. I love you all so much. Thank you for being so helpful and kind everyone.❤❤❤

Deepali Govan

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hely The process is; Once your spell(s) has been casted, you must refrain from contacting your lover first. You cannot stalk them, which also includes no looking at their Social Media, liking their stuff, calling, etc. If you do these things, it will count towards breaking the Guideline Rules and potentially slow down your spells and you don't want that to happen.

The Hot and Cold Phase can be quite annoying, but, this happens when our lovers' are fighting against or off the spells. Don't worry, your spells will win.

Seals are to put on your spells to protect them and the energies around them. It will help keep your spells strong.

If you get random men to become flirtatious with you and are attracted to you, along with past crushes and exes, this is all from your spells testing you.

Spells work first within and then outside. They work on dissolving problems at hand and to bring forth a lover to come back to you. Spells are always working behind the scenes, which is why you see signs and movement.

Signs and Movement are both good things because spells will show signs arranging from Angel Numbers (111, 222, etc) to your lover's favorite song. Signs can literally be anything. Movement is where your lover reaches out to you and can also be when they ask you out officially.

Also, it is super important to keep yourself busy and to remain patient, along with positive. Thinking positive thoughts will help your spells manifest a little bit quicker and achieving your desired goal(s)

VCybernetic

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Got an update from Ashra that she would be monitoring my spells. I only really asked for Passion Panacea as my focus spell. I have been curious about other options but PP is known to be great as a first for everybody. I feel Exhausted lately, BUT at Peace.. Gosh, I'm Excited.

Should I Ask her about it?

X_OT

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

Fantastic news!!! Please continue to share your experiences.