• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Monkeymagic

NON-Verified Guest
This is amazing. How long did it take to get the results you wanted after the spell was cast?
I’m waiting for Ashra to get back to me on what spells to cast on getting my ex back and getting my property settlement sorted where I come out with enough money to make sure my kids are okay and I have a house. Fingers crossed I’m heartbroken it’s all happened at once I can’t believe life can hit a curve ball like this with in 2 days omg help!

rainbow108

Popular Member
Thank you for the discount Ashra! I was able to afford Fated Destiny - Standard Cast ; Intimacy Romance Spell - Standard Cast ; and Angel Heart - Standard Cast. I felt at a down low when my crush was ignoring me to talk to another girl in this group chat we are in. I left the group chat because I didn't want to see this new girl flirting with everyone especially to my crush as it makes me cry. My crush and I are friends but I want so much more with him. However, the situation is a bit sticky as he wouldn't date me because I dated his friend. I broke up with his friend who kept cheating on me and I slowly found myself falling for my current crush. I hope my love crush will change his opinion and give me a chance to prove that I do love him. I've already bought "friends to lover" spell months ago but maybe I missed the signs/movements to notice anything. I prayed and cried in front of a church to let out my sad emotions about this girl taunting me and my crush being oblivious to what she's doing. I hope the spells hear us all and understands how much we cry for the love of our life. May we all be blessed together in this community and have love find us again to be happy ♡ thank you for reading if you've come this far!

Love4u

NON-Verified Guest
Hi Everyone. I haven't commented in awhile. I got the spell Path to Exile and sat back and watched it work. My lover called some weeks ago at 2:30 in the morning, but I didn't answer so he texted me the next day and said he misses me. So after that I think I purchased more spells and out the blue he called me while I was at work we talked. Then he called me Sunday rrady to come back home. He told me that the girl was driving him crazy he couldn't get any rest he was basically tired of her. She had been saying he was sleeping with her mom which he was not. She doesn't want to work she doesn't want to anything for herself. He told me that he has been thinking about me all the time and he missed me like crazy. I saw one of his friends and they even told him that they saw me right in front of the girl. I had been getting major sign to number like never before. Ashra was right when she said I was going to get a call from him soon. When I tell you that Ashra knows, she knows. Some of the stuff he was saying Ashra Koehn conform it in her updates. The girl mom is moving and so she will be moving to. She has no car and depending on her mom. Well her mom kicked her out and is moving. She texted him and said where ever I am I will be think about you. I'm excited guys!:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Does anyone know what's happened to Ashra? I've heard nothing since last Friday. I know Valentines spells and others were cast. Busy workload heavy but I'd like to know on when the updates are going out. I'm anxious and not sleeping. Send reply to all emails and nothing. So I'm not knowing what to do next. And getting more concerned. What next for me?
@Thelightoftruth Ashra made a post that updates are going out this week and can take up to Friday. I know it’s difficult and you want an update. She is one person with hundreds of clients. She is very busy and the more emails she gets asking for updates slows it down for everyone.

Mack41

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Does anyone know what's happened to Ashra? I've heard nothing since last Friday. I know Valentines spells and others were cast. Busy workload heavy but I'd like to know on when the updates are going out. I'm anxious and not sleeping. Send reply to all emails and nothing. So I'm not knowing what to do next. And getting more concerned. What next for me?
She around and trying to update everyone that ordered spells. She will get a hold of you soon.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
For anyone who ordered spells along side Fated Destiny, those spells were cast and I will be updating you asap.

@Thelightoftruth I'm still here. I've been working full time trying to make sure everyone receives their update asap.
@Ashra Koehn
Thank you so much for your kindness to let us know you’re ok!! Looking forward to getting our updates!!
Thank you & your mentor for all your help!!

Tutu

Popular Member
Hi Everyone. I haven't commented in awhile. I got the spell Path to Exile and sat back and watched it work. My lover called some weeks ago at 2:30 in the morning, but I didn't answer so he texted me the next day and said he misses me. So after that I think I purchased more spells and out the blue he called me while I was at work we talked. Then he called me Sunday rrady to come back home. He told me that the girl was driving him crazy he couldn't get any rest he was basically tired of her. She had been saying he was sleeping with her mom which he was not. She doesn't want to work she doesn't want to anything for herself. He told me that he has been thinking about me all the time and he missed me like crazy. I saw one of his friends and they even told him that they saw me right in front of the girl. I had been getting major sign to number like never before. Ashra was right when she said I was going to get a call from him soon. When I tell you that Ashra knows, she knows. Some of the stuff he was saying Ashra Koehn conform it in her updates. The girl mom is moving and so she will be moving to. She has no car and depending on her mom. Well her mom kicked her out and is moving. She texted him and said where ever I am I will be think about you. I'm excited guys!:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:
Hey how long did it take for you to get result from Path to Exile?

LadyKirby

NON-Verified Guest
For anyone who ordered spells along side Fated Destiny, those spells were cast and I will be updating you asap.

@Thelightoftruth I'm still here. I've been working full time trying to make sure everyone receives their update asap.
Thanks for the update!! I have a question about the guidelines. I have been no contact and he texted me yesterday. Do I have to wait again for him to contact me again? I couldn't find the answer on QandA. Thanks so much for being patient!!

JMM782

NON-Verified Guest
Hello there! Ashra will be emailing you with an update and I would recommend reading up on the guidelines on the forum.

Here is the link: https://www.ashra.net/community/threads/ashras-guidelines-and-faqs.279/

I have not had that cast but if you felt drawn I am sure it will help you! :)
Hello. So I am new here. Just order my first spell today to get my ex lover back. I noticed there’s a no contact rule. However we texted last week, then again last night and then I texted again this morning. So what do I do if he replies today? Or any day leading up to my spell? Am I to ignore him until I get a certain response? No offers for a recommitment have been made on either side. All I asked for was to reconcile our differences since we left of poorly. If he responds that he would like to do that and I ignore him I feel he will think I’m playing games since I am the one who asked to talk it out. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Forum Family, I recently purchased the object of desire and now I'm waiting for Ashra to cast it alongside a previous spell. I can't wait to see the movements and signs. The wait time is so EXCITING !!!
@maga keep the excitement.

Hi all, I’ve purchased a couple of spells over the last several weeks and this morning I woke up with so much anxiety and fear that I’ll never get back together with my ex of 7 years. Not sure if that’s a sign that the spells/energies are not working for me or if that’s a sign that it is. Anyone that has had success with a spell and been reunited with their ex ever feel or have this happen to them? Even my dreams are telling me that we will not be together and I’m just feeling so down. Just thought someone here could cheer me up or make me feel less anxious!
@DreamingInTexas The spells can make you anxious if you can believe it then it can happen.

Can you have *** or mess around with someone else while your waiting on your spell?
@Sass you are allowed to date if you like but personally I wouldn't it's confusing the energy out there.

Hello everyone :coffee:

I know this forum is a judgement-free zone, so I wanted to share this...So the other night I got super tipsy and ended up buying the Fated Destiny: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/fated-destiny/ at Fury Instand DD:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: My poor credit card is maxed out. Stupid interest will kill meeeeeee

none the less, I am super excited for my update on it, as well as, the update on lacquer love and my In-depth! ( Which I hope soon but @Ashra Koehn I hope you are not overwhelmed with all the questions I asked within wanted I want to know. I know in April of 2020 I asked a bunch of things, as long as it has information about what I can to help everything progress positively and positive images of the next few months. I'll be extremely happy!)

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

I am seeing my niece and I am going to see my sister in law. We are going to make some chocolate covered strawberries. Still no peep from Andrew since last Saturday I hope my spells can begin manifesting again and help him express himself verbally and emotionally and physically. Tired of feeling like I love a ghost o_Oo_O

I won't think about it because those are things I cannot control.
@munchkin95 Don't you worry I am waiting for my indepth psychic reading too

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
@wasieczkoc :)

Hope everyone had an amazing valentine's ❤
I'm waiting to hear bk from @Ashra @Ashra Koehn regarding a casting report. Anyone hear from her the last few days?
@KittyFaro I heard from her the other day.

Hi everyone! I’m very new here as well. It’s been a struggle today and a few days last week. I know Ashra is extremely busy and I feel bad for bothering her. I just hope I didn’t screw things up too much with my poi. Trying to stay positive so any good vibes/energy would be appreciated right now. Thanks, Jess
@jessica.frederick If she has decided to help you it is because she can remember that.

@jessica.frederick It’s been a struggle for me too Jess. Some days are better than others but Ashra is amazing, we’ve seen that with all the positivity on here. She produces results imagine the euphoria when you have that person text or fall you to say “I’m sorry I love you x” or “do you want to give us another chance?” That’s what keeps me going.
@LostLove1987 The key is to imagine the feeling if already having what you want not an easy thing to but if you can get in that vibe and stay in that vibe the universe will reflect it in your life.

Well friends...

Today I found out that my “S” is seeing someone else. Naturally heartbroken... I cried and then emailed Ashra, she replied, gave me her recommendation, and I jumped all over it like a fat kid on cake! I’m the fat kid and the spell is my cake.

I’ve purchased quite a few spells lately to get him back and some days are harder than others. I just have to take it Day at a time and embrace the fact that yes he is still in my life but I won’t stop until he’s mine again.

Ashra has told me many times that him and I are meant to be together and I trust her.

Here’s to better days and our lives coming back to us

Love and light to everyone.

I’m going to have a bath and a drink!
@xkbugx Third parties are a pain in the arse but now you focus on you stay off social media sent be checking up on them ok just think like they aren't there and they have no power.

I'm still waiting on my update for Fated Destiny from Ashra. I could feel it in my bones, but I'm beginning to feel like my lover has already broken up with his girlfriend already. I sensed his presence while I was leaving work. I also tried Mugwort tea and it was bitter but good. I've been stretching almost everyday and it's killing my depressive state. I also bought a few bracelets and they have helped me get through the tough times. I'm still tired of waiting when it comes to my lover. He's been very busy lately. Now, I've been busy reevaluating my priorities. I can't wait for him to come back and I can't wait for the pandemic to be over.
@Believer430 Feeling their presence is a good sign.

@Thelightoftruth You will get a response from your spell casting.

Thank you for the discount Ashra! I was able to afford Fated Destiny - Standard Cast ; Intimacy Romance Spell - Standard Cast ; and Angel Heart - Standard Cast. I felt at a down low when my crush was ignoring me to talk to another girl in this group chat we are in. I left the group chat because I didn't want to see this new girl flirting with everyone especially to my crush as it makes me cry. My crush and I are friends but I want so much more with him. However, the situation is a bit sticky as he wouldn't date me because I dated his friend. I broke up with his friend who kept cheating on me and I slowly found myself falling for my current crush. I hope my love crush will change his opinion and give me a chance to prove that I do love him. I've already bought "friends to lover" spell months ago but maybe I missed the signs/movements to notice anything. I prayed and cried in front of a church to let out my sad emotions about this girl taunting me and my crush being oblivious to what she's doing. I hope the spells hear us all and understands how much we cry for the love of our life. May we all be blessed together in this community and have love find us again to be happy ♡ thank you for reading if you've come this far!
@rainbow108 Crying them will not help it is desperate and the universe wont respond to that positively you must believe it's possible and be in good vibes.

@Love4u You should be excited well done on movement.

Redrum

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi everyone. Although I was unable to purchase the Fated Destiny Spell, I got the Windsong Love Spell at triple cast along with the dragon's blood seal and I also got the Obeah Love Spell with the Ivan's Shield! I want to wish everyone a Happy late Valentines and wish everyone the best.

Katalena72

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
After having several spells casted after Christmas to now. I feel like there’s been movement thanks to Ashra. My lover is someone I never dated he’s in a relationship that’s on again off again. He use to never text me as much as his has this week. He use to hit me on once in awhile on it and then stop talking to me for a week or so. I don’t think it’s a coincidence but then my best friend says I need to move on that him texting me isn’t good enough. I understand her concern she’s being protective. She has no idea about the spells I don’t want to tell anyone because it could affect the spells. Her negativity is causing me to have a set back today & doubting things but I’m trying to stay positive. I believe Ashra Koehn and I believe her spells are working. It can be difficult when you have people around you telling you to move on. Has anyone had a similar situation with your friends or family showing concern about your lover? Sorry for the lengthy ramble I just have no one to talk about this with. It’s one of those days.
I too had a lot of spells casted on someone I have never dated. We have fooled around and we flirt all the time when he delivers to our office. We have texted each other outside of work. My cousins and friends tell me move on he is just flirting with you he is never going to ask you out. They tell me get out there go see other people. So I did join an online dating app one that you have to pay so that I hope people won’t want just a hook up. I am still know that I am in love with my POI because I have never felt like this about anyone I feel safe and warm when I am with him. His kisses omg his kisses are so passionate and he goes out of his way to see me even when he is dropping off to other locations. I feel Ashra spells are working I just know it takes time. Do what is right for you and don’t listen to anyone else. I too have not told anyone not even my cousin and we tell each other everything. Ashra Koehn is one secret I keep to myself. ❤️❤️❤️

Monkeymagic

NON-Verified Guest
Hi ashra

I know I shouldn’t contact you through the forum but I have sent you an email please help

loralee
I’m waiting for Ashra to get back to me on what spells to cast on getting my ex back and getting my property settlement sorted where I come out with enough money to make sure my kids are okay and I have a house. Fingers crossed I’m heartbroken it’s all happened at once I can’t believe life can hit a curve ball like this with in 2 days omg help!
Ashra got back to me! She is so amazing, she suggested the Passion Panacea spell, but how to I know when she casts it?

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi all, I’ve purchased a couple of spells over the last several weeks and this morning I woke up with so much anxiety and fear that I’ll never get back together with my ex of 7 years. Not sure if that’s a sign that the spells/energies are not working for me or if that’s a sign that it is. Anyone that has had success with a spell and been reunited with their ex ever feel or have this happen to them? Even my dreams are telling me that we will not be together and I’m just feeling so down. Just thought someone here could cheer me up or make me feel less anxious!
@DreamingInTexas forum dad @T.P.W84 has always told us not to read into the content of the dream, but the fact your lover is in them is a sign. I can relate to how you feel about not getting back with your lover. But trust Ashra she has our backs and is working hard for all her clients.

LinziJ80

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Good Morning Forum Family,
Good Morning Ashra and Mentor!
Good Morning Universe!

We are nearly at the end of the 2nd month of the year!! Stay positive, stay strong, I feel a better year ahead and Universe if you could kick my lover in my direction and shuffle him quicker than a snail pace that would be awesome.

Have a great day All Love and Light being sent across the world.

litzy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Can I declare my love for @Ashra @Ashra Koehn once more? Because I can! I love Ashra! Thank you for the lovely update! I’m glad to hear everything that you told me about us! I appreciate you and your mentor’s hard work and effort! ♥️

Thanks for the update!! I have a question about the guidelines. I have been no contact and he texted me yesterday. Do I have to wait again for him to contact me again? I couldn't find the answer on QandA. Thanks so much for being patient!!
Yes, always let him reach out to you! :) Don’t initiate contact.

LinziJ80

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello. So I am new here. Just order my first spell today to get my ex lover back. I noticed there’s a no contact rule. However we texted last week, then again last night and then I texted again this morning. So what do I do if he replies today? Or any day leading up to my spell? Am I to ignore him until I get a certain response? No offers for a recommitment have been made on either side. All I asked for was to reconcile our differences since we left of poorly. If he responds that he would like to do that and I ignore him I feel he will think I’m playing games since I am the one who asked to talk it out. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
As far as I am aware, if you are on speaking terms it is ok to respond, don't ignore. But don't go out of your way to reach out to your lover. I hope this helps and I hope I am giving correct advice. Ashra Koehn is this correct?

Ashra got back to me! She is so amazing, she suggested the Passion Panacea spell, but how to I know when she casts it?
You will receive an email update saying it has been cast and an explanation of what happened when it did.hope that helps.

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
After casting your spell, Ashra will email you an update of how the casting went. It will take between 3-5 days after ordering a spell from her. Make sure you check your spam/promotions folders also as sometimes her email goes in there.

missnina10

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I too had a lot of spells casted on someone I have never dated. We have fooled around and we flirt all the time when he delivers to our office. We have texted each other outside of work. My cousins and friends tell me move on he is just flirting with you he is never going to ask you out. They tell me get out there go see other people. So I did join an online dating app one that you have to pay so that I hope people won’t want just a hook up. I am still know that I am in love with my POI because I have never felt like this about anyone I feel safe and warm when I am with him. His kisses omg his kisses are so passionate and he goes out of his way to see me even when he is dropping off to other locations. I feel Ashra spells are working I just know it takes time. Do what is right for you and don’t listen to anyone else. I too have not told anyone not even my cousin and we tell each other everything. Ashra Koehn is one secret I keep to myself. ❤️❤️❤️
So has the person ever contacted you? Did you get signs and movements? I'm in a similar situation. What spells did you use?

Lover123

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi. I wondered if anyone can help me please. I need some advice on what spell to order as I know Ashra is very busy. My ex and I split up a few months ago and is seeing someone else. I need a spell that works fast (I’ve seen some spells work within a few days on the website?). What spell do I need for him to come back quickly and break it off with the other person. Thank you

Love&peace

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone! I am new to the forum. I just had my spells casted by Ashra, I can feel the positive change within my self. I can’t wait for the love of my life to be back with me and we have even a better bond and relationship together. I am so excited to have found this forum, and be able to talk with people that understand.

miraclelyfe

Popular Member
Hi I was thinking about this spell... When did you purchase it? When did you start seeing movement and the results?
Thanks!

LinziJ80

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi Ashra!
I received my update on my spells thank you so so much. I did reply, to the email sent, however, I have also sent an email regarding something that is happening that I am hoping you could help with, when you have any spare minutes, it would be greatly appreciated, as my anxiety seems to be at a bit of a peak, and I'm hoping you can help ease that. As I am struggling a little with understanding something.
Thank you
Love and Light

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Thelightoftruth Ashra made a post that updates are going out this week and can take up to Friday. I know it’s difficult and you want an update. She is one person with hundreds of clients. She is very busy and the more emails she gets asking for updates slows it down for everyone.
@wasieczkoc Hundreds of clients I think it maybe thousands.

@LadyKirby Congratulations on the moment you will have to wait until he contacts you again.

@JMM782 The rule must be adhered to if you contact him then it will delay your spells. Try and leave the conversation in a decent place that's all you can do.

Hi everyone. Although I was unable to purchase the Fated Destiny Spell, I got the Windsong Love Spell at triple cast along with the dragon's blood seal and I also got the Obeah Love Spell with the Ivan's Shield! I want to wish everyone a Happy late Valentines and wish everyone the best.
@Redrum you have the big guns there in the Obeah spell.

@Katalena72 You do what you think is right and yes keep it quiet.

@Monkeymagic you will get a report sent to your e-mail saying cast and you will probably feel the spell energy.

@DreamingInTexas forum dad @T.P.W84 has always told us not to read into the content of the dream, but the fact your lover is in them is a sign. I can relate to how you feel about not getting back with your lover. But trust Ashra she has our backs and is working hard for all her clients.
@Twiggy Yes dreams can be our worries so if your anxious you could have s dream nightmare about it however when your lover is in your dream its s sign I have seen mine in my dreams a lot since working with Ashra and I know it's the spells.

Good Morning Forum Family,
Good Morning Ashra and Mentor!
Good Morning Universe!

We are nearly at the end of the 2nd month of the year!! Stay positive, stay strong, I feel a better year ahead and Universe if you could kick my lover in my direction and shuffle him quicker than a snail pace that would be awesome.

Have a great day All Love and Light being sent across the world.
@LinziJ80 he is coming snail pace or not ;-)