• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi. I wondered if anyone can help me please. I need some advice on what spell to order as I know Ashra is very busy. My ex and I split up a few months ago and is seeing someone else. I need a spell that works fast (I’ve seen some spells work within a few days on the website?). What spell do I need for him to come back quickly and break it off with the other person. Thank you
@Lover123 You could try Passion panacea and Freedom Fire.

What if both of you and your partner are working together in the same office? We cannot ignore emails or phone calls as that is part of our job. What do I do to make sure I'm following Ashra's Guidelines?
@Tutu For a situation where it is unavoidable you keep your conversations business only no talk of your relationship your break up etc don't bring up the past stay on good terms and be friendly they will come around.

So it would appear he has an interest in another woman, which has peaked his interest and dulled/ numbed his feelings for me. I don't know who this woman is, except an old friend.

My question: Is there a spell that will remove her and others, without me knowing her name? @Ashra @Ashra Koehn
@KittyFaro It will be difficult to do anything without her name I guess but I'm sure Ashra can help.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
So it would appear he has an interest in another woman, which has peaked his interest and dulled/ numbed his feelings for me. I don't know who this woman is, except an old friend.

My question: Is there a spell that will remove her and others, without me knowing her name? @Ashra @Ashra Koehn
@KittyFaro I had a one question reading. I asked @Ashra Koehn if my guy was seeing anyone. He was talking with a female and Ashra suggested Freedom Fire to break them apart. I had no names of the female. You could try this spell, path to exile, battle of five armies, or return to dust. Hope that helps you :)

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
What if both of you and your partner are working together in the same office? We cannot ignore emails or phone calls as that is part of our job. What do I do to make sure I'm following Ashra's Guidelines?
@Tutu, keep the contacts to minimum and only about work topics. No contact guideline does not apply if you work together, sharing a house, children and pets involved. Just be pleasant and avoid the saying anything about your feelings for him or about break up. Hope this helps.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Update

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a good weekend wherever you are in the world and that you never feel lonely. This forum has truly shown me that community is very important and being able to share my feelings and my thoughts on here has saved me from many pitfalls and bad decisions. In simple terms and words it did in fact saved my life. This forum saved my life, because I’m someone that suffers from suicidal thoughts, pitfalls of anxiety and extreme chronic overthinking that causes me nausea and much more. It is a pain that not everyone sees and the pain I hide far away from others. With this forum I no longer suffer in silence and Ashra is someone that has never shied away from me. When I would contact her and still do in very dark moments she responds and she responds with humanity, sincerity and kindness. Words cannot express how much her impact on my life means to me and this forum’s impact on me and the many friends I made on here that have tagged me and given me advice and will hopefully continue to give me advice. I just wantto share that with everyone.

Thank you.

Another reason, I made this post was to let everyone know that I got my update for my in-depth report!!! I am following the rules and keeping every word to myself and following the guidelines to a T. Ashra holy crap, I know you’ve received everyone of my emails and you’ve read them and you’ve taken it into consideration because this in-depth helped me feel sane and cared for. More importantly it helped my emotions feel valid and that everything I’m feeling is normal. But also every worry I have ever thought, every ounce of negativity and every ounce of fear, won’t be for nothing and every fear has a reason. But sometimes the best thing to do is let that fear go and not let it harvest. I don’t wanna lose hope in Andrew, I don’t wanna lose hope in love, I have always been a hopeless romantic And I don’t want that to change. I believe in grand gestures, I believe that no matter how many times our hearts can be broken that we can always pick them back up again. That there is a few people on this world that we are meant to meet and a few people in this world that we are meant to be in love with. When this person comes into your life they will always find a way to you and I’m not saying to run after someone and I’m not saying that it’s OK to wait for someone your whole life. Of course live your life, make mistakes but what I’m saying is when it’s yours, It will be. I’m gonna keep repeating this to myself again and again.

Happy Saturday! I’m going to bed early tonight I’m exhausted. Sweet dreams everyone.

Believer430

Popular Member
I got an update on a spell that I bought at the recommendation of Ashra and her mentor this morning, and I'm very pleased. Even though I don't have any positive thought about my ex and my lover's plastic doll girlfriend, I'm confident that my lover will realize I'm the one for him. I'm already feeling as if he dumped her already.

Deepali Govan

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Update

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a good weekend wherever you are in the world and that you never feel lonely. This forum has truly shown me that community is very important and being able to share my feelings and my thoughts on here has saved me from many pitfalls and bad decisions. In simple terms and words it did in fact saved my life. This forum saved my life, because I’m someone that suffers from suicidal thoughts, pitfalls of anxiety and extreme chronic overthinking that causes me nausea and much more. It is a pain that not everyone sees and the pain I hide far away from others. With this forum I no longer suffer in silence and Ashra is someone that has never shied away from me. When I would contact her and still do in very dark moments she responds and she responds with humanity, sincerity and kindness. Words cannot express how much her impact on my life means to me and this forum’s impact on me and the many friends I made on here that have tagged me and given me advice and will hopefully continue to give me advice. I just wantto share that with everyone.

Thank you.

Another reason, I made this post was to let everyone know that I got my update for my in-depth report!!! I am following the rules and keeping every word to myself and following the guidelines to a T. Ashra holy crap, I know you’ve received everyone of my emails and you’ve read them and you’ve taken it into consideration because this in-depth helped me feel sane and cared for. More importantly it helped my emotions feel valid and that everything I’m feeling is normal. But also every worry I have ever thought, every ounce of negativity and every ounce of fear, won’t be for nothing and every fear has a reason. But sometimes the best thing to do is let that fear go and not let it harvest. I don’t wanna lose hope in Andrew, I don’t wanna lose hope in love, I have always been a hopeless romantic And I don’t want that to change. I believe in grand gestures, I believe that no matter how many times our hearts can be broken that we can always pick them back up again. That there is a few people on this world that we are meant to meet and a few people in this world that we are meant to be in love with. When this person comes into your life they will always find a way to you and I’m not saying to run after someone and I’m not saying that it’s OK to wait for someone your whole life. Of course live your life, make mistakes but what I’m saying is when it’s yours, It will be. I’m gonna keep repeating this to myself again and again.

Happy Saturday! I’m going to bed early tonight I’m exhausted. Sweet dreams everyone.
This forum is the best. Every one on this forum is very helpful and friendly. I'm really glad I got to join it. I really thank Ashra for making this forum for all of us. You are very kind and loving. I'm grateful to be apart of it.❤❤

Lover123

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi, I purchased Passion Panacea on Saturday. I paid the extra to get my spell done immediately. I'm waiting on an update from Ashra, how long does she take to get back to you? Anyway, what I wanted to say was on Saturday and today (Monday) I have been having dreams about my lover. I don't even know if my spell has been cast. Do the dreams mean anything?
Hi, I've got my update from Ashra. Her updates are so meaningful and I believe she knew things about us both that I hadn't said. The spell was casted on Sunday and I had my dream about him today. Is that too early for it to be a sign of the spell manifesting and movement occurring? I hope not!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@KittyFaro I had a one question reading. I asked @Ashra Koehn if my guy was seeing anyone. He was talking with a female and Ashra suggested Freedom Fire to break them apart. I had no names of the female. You could try this spell, path to exile, battle of five armies, or return to dust. Hope that helps you :)
@Twiggy Ashra will find a way.

Update

Thank you.

@munchkin95 I resonate alot with what you are saying my friend you have had your in depth reading that is great :)

I got an update on a spell that I bought at the recommendation of Ashra and her mentor this morning, and I'm very pleased. Even though I don't have any positive thought about my ex and my lover's plastic doll girlfriend, I'm confident that my lover will realize I'm the one for him. I'm already feeling as if he dumped her already.
@Believer430 Keep that in mind that they aren't there don't give them power.

Does anyone know where I can find more video testimonials about Ashra Koehn's spells?
@Jack Forder you have seen her YouTube channel I take it?

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I got two more spells from Ashra. Tomorrow is my birthday. I have been doing manifest your lover meditation videos on youtube. He hasn't contacted me but I have been talking to one of his friends he flirts with me alot. I like him but he has a girlfriend and is young. I'm going to see him tomorrow he's going to bring me a gift and take me out for a ride. I'm pretty nervous. He wanted to *** video chat with me and I declined. I guess him and his girlfriend are in a open realationship where he can look and mess around over the phone but can't touch. I like the attention but I need to be careful I'm in a very vulnerable state and need to focus on healing. Had a nightmare about another women putting spells on RJ and him fighting with me. And then another nightmare of him with his gf. I just hope he starts to contact me again soon before the baby is born.

AngelE

Popular Member
@Tutu, keep the contacts to minimum and only about work topics. No contact guideline does not apply if you work together, sharing a house, children and pets involved. Just be pleasant and avoid the saying anything about your feelings for him or about break up. Hope this helps.
Wow @Andib you’ve been a member for a while! Could you share some of your success stories? Lovely profile pic by the way!

Budhramk

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Update

Thank you.

@munchkin95 hey so what happened exactly with your love. What spells have you used. I see you've been a member since 2018. Have you gotten the result you wanted.

litzy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
We’re still in the post-shadow period of Mercury Retrograde, and the first phase of Mercury Retrograde will officially end on 13 March. Although, articles said that 21 Feb Mercury Retrograde has ended. I hope everyone had a good reflective period.

Gosh?! My ex date, came out of nowhere texting me again?! I’ve been ignoring him since last year :laugh:. It could be from the spells or Mercury Retrograde :laugh:. Anyway, as usual... I’m ignoring because I only want my lover.

Also, I think there’s a Snow Moon end of this month. Wondering will Ashra be opening any Snow Moon spells? :)

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
Staff member
Snow Moon - Limited Time Only:inlove:

There is a rare Full Moon taking place a few days from now on February 27! A lot of people have been inquiring about this spell because of its zero incubation period and ability to start working right away. This is a full moon you don't want to miss out on. My mentor is still around and will be involved in the casting:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

The Snow Moon Ritual can be requested by using the link below. Space is limited.

Snow Moon: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/snow-moon/

February’s full Snow Moon reaches peak illumination at 3:19 A.M. EST on Saturday, February 27.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
We’re still in the post-shadow period of Mercury Retrograde, and the first phase of Mercury Retrograde will officially end on 13 March. Although, articles said that 21 Feb Mercury Retrograde has ended. I hope everyone had a good reflective period.

Gosh?! My ex date, came out of nowhere texting me again?! I’ve been ignoring him since last year :laugh:. It could be from the spells or Mercury Retrograde :laugh:. Anyway, as usual... I’m ignoring because I only want my lover.

Also, I think there’s a Snow Moon end of this month. Wondering will Ashra be opening any Snow Moon spells? :)
Thank you for reminding me we are still in the shadow period!! This is for sure confusing our lovers also.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ashra has been super supportive! My ex broke up with me for another woman back in September. If it wasn't for her hard work, I don't believe I would be where I am today.

She is an Angel.
@Soniaio
That’s awesome!!! Congratulations!!! Definitely @Ashra Koehn is extremely kind, supportive & without a doubt an Angel!!
Thanks for your post!! It’s always awesome to read about success stories!!!

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

There is a rare Full Moon taking place a few days from now on February 27! A lot of people have been inquiring about this spell because of its zero incubation period and ability to start working right away. This is a full moon you don't want to miss out on. My mentor is still around and will be involved in the casting:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

The Snow Moon Ritual can be requested by using the link below. Space is limited.

February’s full Snow Moon reaches peak illumination at 3:19 A.M. EST on Saturday, February 27.
@Ashra Koehn
Thank you so much for offering this Spell!! I’ve already ordered it!! Can’t wait to have it cast!!

Rhoswen

Popular Member

Thank you Ashra!
I really want to request this but I don’t get paid until Friday, I hope that isn’t too late of a request at that point.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ashra is always so loving and is the best spell caster I've found so far.
@Pbap She is the best by far.

Hi, I've got my update from Ashra. Her updates are so meaningful and I believe she knew things about us both that I hadn't said. The spell was casted on Sunday and I had my dream about him today. Is that too early for it to be a sign of the spell manifesting and movement occurring? I hope not!
@Lover123 That is a sign seeing your lover in your dreams.

I got two more spells from Ashra. Tomorrow is my birthday. I have been doing manifest your lover meditation videos on youtube. He hasn't contacted me but I have been talking to one of his friends he flirts with me alot. I like him but he has a girlfriend and is young. I'm going to see him tomorrow he's going to bring me a gift and take me out for a ride. I'm pretty nervous. He wanted to *** video chat with me and I declined. I guess him and his girlfriend are in a open realationship where he can look and mess around over the phone but can't touch. I like the attention but I need to be careful I'm in a very vulnerable state and need to focus on healing. Had a nightmare about another women putting spells on RJ and him fighting with me. And then another nightmare of him with his gf. I just hope he starts to contact me again soon before the baby is born.
@Cata1996 He sounds torn between you and this other woman I think it will turn in your favour.

Anyone else still waiting on their Fated Destiny spell update?
@FutureMrs.Austin I have had mine how long was it e-mail her to see if she has it.

Has anyone heard from Ashra? She must be extremely busy.
@Jadyn Ray had a casting report from her a week ago.

@litzy Yes we will soon be out of the retrograde.

@Ashra Kohen Thank you for the offer :)

Hi Ashra, I know your last spell made a huge difference. My husband and I are talking again and he said he loves me and missing seeing me.

I will be adding the Snow Moon too:)
@LiaLopez Congratulations on the movement.

I've ordered the snow moon. Hopefully this will be the one that removes all blockages from us being together again.
@Samantha Mullins All energy directed is working for you.

Thank you for reminding me we are still in the shadow period!! This is for sure confusing our lovers also.
@munchkin95 It is confusing for our lovers.

Ashra has been super supportive! My ex broke up with me for another woman back in September. If it wasn't for her hard work, I don't believe I would be where I am today.

She is an Angel.
@Sonialo well done on your movement and thank you for you comment.

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Just got my updates from her and she says that I will start feeling better soon and my depression will get better and I won't continue to focus on the past. I had a therapy session today and was advised to stay away from RJs friend. He's being really s*x**l with me and I'm not ready for all that. Just have to focus on getting myself better and just trusting Ashra.

Love&peace

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone! I have had my spells casted and I am super stoked! Can’t wait... for my love and I to be back together even better than before. I have had to discount from some friends that we share because I don’t want to hear one drop of anything he’s doing, if I even hear them same his name I automatically hang up :laugh: and pretend we got disconnected and just don’t answer back. I do not need any information on his doings at all!

I believe in Ashra and my spells.. I have always believed in spells but just never found a person to actually follow through, until Ashra Koehn appeared in my life.

How have you guys handle this I would really love some pointers :laugh:. I can feel my spells I can feel the amazing energy it’s anytime now. I know he’s here in the spirit, now it’s for the physical appearance to happen.

Thanks a million in advance.

Love peace and light to everyone.

xoxo

litzy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
OMG... this is the first time I’m receiving a “grey feather” from the Universe as a sign. I’ve been feeling quite hopeless and down this whole month of February honestly. I haven’t talked to my lover for almost 3 weeks. I’m not even sure what has he been doing. Everything just feels strange? There’s no argument and nothing, he just went quiet... but I really gotta thank Universe, Ashra and everyone here for all your positivity. I love all of you. Let’s all be strong together in this tough times. ❤️ Congrats to those who got their love permanently! Genuinely happy for y’all!!!!