• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

LinziJ80

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Super Excited for the Snow Moon tomorrow, hopefully the skies here in the UK will be kind and we get a good sight of it in full :)

Also the best bit is knowing that Ashra Koehn is casting our spells and the updates of that will follow throughout the week!!

Everyone keep your chin up and Love and Light to all.. March is upon us a new month xx Love to all xx.

jessica.frederick

NON-Verified Guest
Has anyone had any luck with “Never Let Me Go” or know how much it is? I did a one question reading & got a positive response so just wondering if anyone knows how accurate this is? I trust Ashra so I believe everything will work out how she sees it but just wanted to know if anyone has experience with this spell or her readings.

Believer430

Popular Member
I decided to purchase the Snow Moon spell last night mostly because I couldn't miss out on this spell. It's been almost four months since my lover last contacted me, and I could already sense a break between him and his girlfriend coming up soon.
@T.P.W84 Thank you for the advice that you gave me the other day. I'm already trying not to let the girlfriend and my ex get to me because you helped me realize I shouldn't let them have any power. I feel like she took my energy and pursued my dreams.
Now right, I wish I could send all the negative energy back to those to sent it my way.
I'm confident that the snow moon spell will make him forget about her, and he'll come back to me. I know he's miserable with her because of a dream that I recently had, and everything I saw online the previous month. I may request a psychic reading because I have a couple questions on my mind.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi, everyone. I just have a question in regards to Store Credits and I hope that someone can answer this ASAP. If I used a custom invoice, can I use actual money to purchase store credit for a service? I’m thinking of dumping whatever spare money I have into Credits.
@specialneedsmetalpunk I don't see why you can't do that.

Just got my updates from her and she says that I will start feeling better soon and my depression will get better and I won't continue to focus on the past. I had a therapy session today and was advised to stay away from RJs friend. He's being really s*x**l with me and I'm not ready for all that. Just have to focus on getting myself better and just trusting Ashra.
@Cata1996 Yes that's good advice now is the time to focus on you.

Hi everyone! I have had my spells casted and I am super stoked! Can’t wait... for my love and I to be back together even better than before. I have had to discount from some friends that we share because I don’t want to hear one drop of anything he’s doing, if I even hear them same his name I automatically hang up :laugh: and pretend we got disconnected and just don’t answer back. I do not need any information on his doings at all!

I believe in Ashra and my spells.. I have always believed in spells but just never found a person to actually follow through, until Ashra Koehn appeared in my life.

How have you guys handle this I would really love some pointers :laugh:. I can feel my spells I can feel the amazing energy it’s anytime now. I know he’s here in the spirit, now it’s for the physical appearance to happen.

Thanks a million in advance.

Love peace and light to everyone.

xoxo
@Love&peace Good for you we must live our lives while waiting for movement.

OMG... this is the first time I’m receiving a “grey feather” from the Universe as a sign. I’ve been feeling quite hopeless and down this whole month of February honestly. I haven’t talked to my lover for almost 3 weeks. I’m not even sure what has he been doing. Everything just feels strange? There’s no argument and nothing, he just went quiet... but I really gotta thank Universe, Ashra and everyone here for all your positivity. I love all of you. Let’s all be strong together in this tough times. ❤️ Congrats to those who got their love permanently! Genuinely happy for y’all!!!!
@litzy Please try to remember that the collective consciousness at the moment is going through a lot if ups and downs. The grey feather is a sign that your angels are with you.

specialneedsmetalpunk

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey, everybody. Yesterday, I made the decision to purchase the Return to Dust Spell at the Quintessence DD Level. For anyone who’s lover got married during your time working with Ashra, you should DEFINITELY look into getting this spell done. Because if you look at the description for this spell, you will see that it especially works when your lover is married. And it doesn’t matter how long they have been with each other either. Just because your lover gets married does NOT mean that your chance to get them back is shot. In fact, Ashra wouldn’t be working with you to get your lover back if she didn’t see any possibility of this happening.

Smitz19

NON-Verified Guest
Snow Moon - Limited Time Only:inlove:

There is a rare Full Moon taking place a few days from now on February 27! A lot of people have been inquiring about this spell because of its zero incubation period and ability to start working right away. This is a full moon you don't want to miss out on. My mentor is still around and will be involved in the casting:smiling_face_with_3_hearts:

The Snow Moon Ritual can be requested by using the link below. Space is limited.

Snow Moon: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/snow-moon/

February’s full Snow Moon reaches peak illumination at 3:19 A.M. EST on Saturday, February 27.
Thank you so much for this Ashra.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@T.P.W84 how do you stay positive when you are your lover are not in contact? Now almost officially a month and so am doing my best to not be annoyed at him and stay busy. Hope some advice from you friend :coffee::coffee::notworthy:
@munchkin95
Hi! Hope you don’t mind me replying, I’m in the same no contact with my beloved; however my no contact has been longer than a month.

It’s definitely tricky to stay positive but it’s doable! Focus on yourself and the things that make you or being you happiness.

I believe the more we work on ourselves the more our connection with our beloved ones improves. Also detaching a bit from the situation helps a bit. I’m not saying detach from our beloved ones but rather the overthinking things.

We must be confident about:
• The incredible skills of Ashra Koehn and her mentor.
• The power and effects of our Spells.
• The fact that our beloved ones will be ours.

You’ve got this!! You’re strong!! You’ve got @Ashra Koehn working to get your beloved back!!
Don’t give into doubt, negativity or fear; You’re way better than that!! & always remember:
“NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY”

Sending you good positive vibes!!

Lover123

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
I also just wanted to add that since having Ashra cast my first spell over a week ago I have been feeling more positive. And I haven't stalked my lover and third party on social media. It still hurts at what I've seen before but it's temporary as my lover is coming back. I feel happier for not looking as it just upset me before. I completely understand why Ashra has these guidelines.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Has anyone had any luck with “Never Let Me Go” or know how much it is? I did a one question reading & got a positive response so just wondering if anyone knows how accurate this is? I trust Ashra so I believe everything will work out how she sees it but just wanted to know if anyone has experience with this spell or her readings.
Hi @jessica.frederick , I had Never Let Me Go cast by Ashra and yes it does work no matter what comes between you and your lover. Never Let Me Go is a spell that will keep your lover in your life for good.

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey, everybody. Yesterday, I made the decision to purchase the Return to Dust Spell at the Quintessence DD Level. For anyone who’s lover got married during your time working with Ashra, you should DEFINITELY look into getting this spell done. Because if you look at the description for this spell, you will see that it especially works when your lover is married. And it doesn’t matter how long they have been with each other either. Just because your lover gets married does NOT mean that your chance to get them back is shot. In fact, Ashra wouldn’t be working with you to get your lover back if she didn’t see any possibility of this happening.
Yes! This spells works amazingly!

DCD

Popular Member
Ashra, I sent you an email a while back, over a month ago, can you please respond. Also, wondering what spell will break my husband and his girlfriend up. I know if she was gone he would come back. I feel he feels he has to see that relationship through because he moved her thousands of miles to be with her. I just wish she would leave so that he and I can work on our marriage. It’s been 2 years this month since we separated. I don’t want to be apart much longer. Please please please advise. Thank you and many blessings to you and your mentor!

Rishiliyani

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hello lovely people!

How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing well and staying positive about love and life. It is always so wonderful to be able to come on this forum and read these amazing things about how people's spells have worked out. To see all of the positivity and support really keeps me going and hoping. Keep the good vibes flowing.

Have an amazing day!!

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@specialneedsmetalpunk I don't see why you can't do that.

@Cata1996 Yes that's good advice now is the time to focus on you.

@Love&peace Good for you we must live our lives while waiting for movement.

@litzy Please try to remember that the collective consciousness at the moment is going through a lot if ups and downs. The grey feather is a sign that your angels are with you.
@T.P.W84 nice to see your pic and put a face to the name :)

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi @Ashra Koehn
Thanks for responding my emails and pretty soon I'll sent you my list on my google docs for my spells on my details and pictures so you and your mentor will help me out with them.

God Bless you and Always and Forever!
@enolaspencer909 God bless Ashra, her mentor and spells and all of you on this forum.

Just booked in a triple cast for the Full moon ❤❤
@chayjose good stuff.

Hi my lovelies,
I have the most fantastic news update:
Yesterday was the best day ever. I asked Michael to marry me, and he said Yes!!
@KittyFaro Congratulations:)

Super Excited for the Snow Moon tomorrow, hopefully the skies here in the UK will be kind and we get a good sight of it in full :)

Also the best bit is knowing that Ashra Koehn is casting our spells and the updates of that will follow throughout the week!!

Everyone keep your chin up and Love and Light to all.. March is upon us a new month xx Love to all xx.
@Linzji80 I saw the moon when it was full it was beautiful I could feel it's energy too.

I have ordered a spell to be cast on the snow moon and provided Ashra with the background information but unsure if I need to order another spell to cast on this snow moon?
@Swiftcharm Whatever you can afford and what resonates with you description wise get them.

@jessica.frederick Her readings are accurate however the timeline can change. The spells work too but take time.

I decided to purchase the Snow Moon spell last night mostly because I couldn't miss out on this spell. It's been almost four months since my lover last contacted me, and I could already sense a break between him and his girlfriend coming up soon.
@T.P.W84 Thank you for the advice that you gave me the other day. I'm already trying not to let the girlfriend and my ex get to me because you helped me realize I shouldn't let them have any power. I feel like she took my energy and pursued my dreams.
Now right, I wish I could send all the negative energy back to those to sent it my way.
I'm confident that the snow moon spell will make him forget about her, and he'll come back to me. I know he's miserable with her because of a dream that I recently had, and everything I saw online the previous month. I may request a psychic reading because I have a couple questions on my mind.
@Believer430 Welcome the third party has no powerful don't give them any simple as imagine they aren't there and don't focus on them being together. There is a spell that is a return negative energy cobra revenge spell.

HOPEFULLY ITS NOT TOO LATE FOR SNOW MOON SPELL. I JUST FINISHED PURCHASING IT... AND HOPEFULLY WORKS FAST AND FINALLY WILL BRING HIM BACK!!!
@mzac Of course it will help

GOT A GREAT PICTURE OF THE SNOW MOON OVER HERE IN THE UK LAST NIGHT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I WOULD SHARE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO.
@LinziJ80 Next to the chain link is a photo that should allow you to share it.

@specialneedsmetalpunk Ashra can move mountains.

I love getting the updates on my spells! It gives me such hope and I can almost feel my lover returning!
@sharly012 Amplify that feeling my friend live in that vibe and he will be back in no time.

@T.P.W84 how do you stay positive when you are your lover are not in contact? Now almost officially a month and so am doing my best to not be annoyed at him and stay busy. Hope some advice from you friend :coffee::coffee::notworthy:
@munchkin95 I would be a liar if I didn't say that even I have my ups and downs. However I'm constantly reminded of her I see signs everywhere I can feel her sometimes its unreal you have to be in the mind state everything is always working out for you even if you don't see or hear anything it's working constantly. Try not to be in lack of because everything in your life is manifested by a combination of your thoughts and feelings emotion is energy in motion how would it feel being with your lover get in that vibe and have a guess what you will pull him towards you quickly that is how this all works. You will be fine you have seen movement he is hesitant I think a bit of a commitment phobe sorry to say but that can be resolved. Listen your a sweet girl and pretty too so just be you be happy in yourself because it's done remember Andre is lucky to have you as he his soulmate just radiate love and positivity and I know you too will be together. Besides everytime I feel slightly negative which isn't often I will see a sign from the universe saying don't give up or her name or something it is working always.

Updates for Snow Moon started going out Yesterday and I should have everyone updated before Friday.
@Ashra Koehn Thank you for your update I hope you and your mentor are well take care of yourselves and speak soon ;-)

Does the no contact rule apply to checking on their social media?
@Angie95 Yes no contact is no contact so spying or checking up on them is a big no no if your going this stop it.