• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I think there has been some movement in the background on my spells. I’m not so anxious anymore. I’ve seen a lot of vehicles that looks like my ex love recently. Same make, model and color. The other day I had to swing by my office at work (was a day she had to appear in court), I could have sworn I saw her vehicle parked across the street from the employee parking. Car matched everything to detail, including the window tinting bubbling in the same spots. It could have been her, but she would have been 2 hours early for her appearance (she lives 3 hours away). Maybe to catch a glimpse of me??? I didn’t take my car to work that day. It was a nice day so I rode my motorcycle. I bought it after our split (a promise that I would not have one while we were together). I’m sure she knows I have it by now. Also, in the past few days, I was watching a movie and one of the characters had her name as well. Her name is not that common in my area. Then I went to Starbucks the other morning and the girl taking my order had the same first name. I’ve been seeing a lot of 1111 this past week too. 11/11 is her birthday.

A couple of days ago, my daughter had stopped by and we were chatting, laughing and chilling. Right in the middle of the conversation she was like why are you crying. I didn’t even realize it. But noticed I was picking her energy up. I had to block it and then was fine again. That prompted me to reach out to a tarot reader I’ve used in the past. She said my ex-love is miserable and upset she lost the one. She said she was getting that she lost her great white buffalo. It just kept hitting her. She wants to reach out but isn’t making any steps to move forward. Not sure if her lawyer told her to not reach out to me. The funny thing is, great white buffalo is from Hot Tub Time Machine. Something we would call each other. She called me her great white buffalo since then. I’d love to do a psychic reading from Ashra. Has anyone had a reading from her? Does she do them live or pre-recorded like a YouTube video?

I’ve had Love Obsession and Intervention cast. The reports was more than I could have expected. I woke up early in the morning after it was cast (not knowing it was) with my ex love on my mind and feeling her energy. I hope this rollercoaster of emotions I’m on balances out. I don’t know how long I want to wait for her. In the meantime, I’ve just been working on myself. Trying to get back to fully eating again. Sleeping as well. Night time gets real difficult as that is the time I do pick up her energy the most.
@learjet69 Love that film and yes great white buffalo said very quietly. Your getting a lot of signs that calmness is the spells to it is happening for you but even when you dinr see anything it is too.

Hi all. I have been trying to reach Ashra for a very long time now. Does anyone know what is going on?
@ssl18 She is super busy but she will respond.

Im officially transferring my spells to a new lover

I have decided to let go of my last lover and make room for another. Waiting for a miracle isn’t fun and it’s not healthy for me. I’m hoping Ashra can let me know once the spells have been transferred.
@X_OT No judgement on here you know that I'm sure you will be fine with your new lover :)

Hey guys,
Has anyone heard back from Ashra lately? I have ordered a spell three days ago and haven't heard back. Is she busy right now? Please let me know.
@Ihopkins95 Yes she is busy I heard from her about 5 days ago a casting report.

Hello all!! Does anyone know if Ashra has spells for court cases?
@Marvelle You need an influence spell so it goes your way yes she does these.

Update! It might be a false alarm as they are still playing a few games with eachother, but still remain unfollowed on both of their insta accounts which is a huge movement!! The spells manifest very quickly and all we have to do is stay positive and believe in Ashra!! She is the truth and the best!!!
@Iceman99 fact is mate from the moment they are cast they are working so :)

Hi everyone!! So I just looked at my archive on ig for my recent post yesterday I happen to check it today and my guy actually viewed it and mind me hes not following me anymore but I still follow him on ig.. And I did purchase the super worm moon and I did just get my result the same day from ashra while I posted that stories and today I just happen to want to see who viewed it and there it is he viewed my stories this is a start I hope for more movement from him and reach out to me already!!! Wish me luck and more and big movement its been a long period of wait from him.. Thanks ashra and your mentor..!!! Please make it happen already and let everything just flow and happen.. I'm excited!!!!❤️❤️❤️
@mzac Well done on movement. I'm sure you will have more soon ;-)

East_Orchid

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone and @Ashra and @Ashra Koehn, I understand that there’s a 1-3 business day wait to hear back from Ashra. I know she’s very busy but I ordered on 3/25 not only the priority option and triple cast. Sent her photos as she requested. Still no answer. Is this normal? I’m so worried my spell wasn’t casted! I also understand from the forum (awesome site, BTW) that there are some guidelines we are to follow. I recall seeing something like a “no contact rule” however, my husband and I still live under the same roof so I’m not sure how to maneuver that rule. Any guidance?

peace and love.

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Im officially transferring my spells to a new lover

I have decided to let go of my last lover and make room for another. Waiting for a miracle isn’t fun and it’s not healthy for me. I’m hoping Ashra can let me know once the spells have been transferred.
I did the same :) Waited long and I lost myself . I have asked @Ashra Koehn to use the energy in order to bring me a new person in my life. Hope this will work faster and I will share great news with you soon ❤️

LinziJ80

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi everyone and @Ashra and @Ashra Koehn, I understand that there’s a 1-3 business day wait to hear back from Ashra. I know she’s very busy but I ordered on 3/25 not only the priority option and triple cast. Sent her photos as she requested. Still no answer. Is this normal? I’m so worried my spell wasn’t casted! I also understand from the forum (awesome site, BTW) that there are some guidelines we are to follow. I recall seeing something like a “no contact rule” however, my husband and I still live under the same roof so I’m not sure how to maneuver that rule. Any guidance?

peace and love.
Just avoid talking about the matter in hand. You certainly not have no contact living under the same roof. However, avoid prompting the deep and meaningful conversations allow him to make the first move.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Spellbound786 It is a great spell and I'm sure it will help you a lot :)

@Claudia O it will help big style.

@Andro Go with the one that resonates the most.

@Thelighoftruth I would recommend you seal every spell you have if your able to afford it.

@butteryfly71 Believe it feel it and it will.

@ShortStack I will second this.
@T.P.W84
Thank you!! I’m sure it will!

Honestly, it is all up to you. Ashra does strongly recommend sealing spells, but at the same time, you don't really have to.

Awe, Thank you!! :)
@Ginas
You’re more than welcome!!

Hi all. I have been trying to reach Ashra for a very long time now. Does anyone know what is going on?
@ssl18
I’m certain Ashra is very busy and/or getting some well deserved rest!!

Hey guys,
Has anyone heard back from Ashra lately? I have ordered a spell three days ago and haven't heard back. Is she busy right now? Please let me know.
@Ihopkins95
I’m pretty sure @Ashra @Ashra Koehn is very busy I got my Super Worm Moon update on Monday March 29th then I contacted her on Tuesday & got my response. So I think she’s busy as always.

Hello all!! Does anyone know if Ashra has spells for court cases?
@Marvelle
Hi! Hope you’re doing well. Think Evocation of Favorable Opinion can help you with that.
Hope this helps! Have a great day/evening!

I've been working with Ashra since March 2019. I think every situation happens at the right timing. Some people get results in days,weeks or months while some may wait a year or two. I know I'm in good hands with Ashra and the day will come when I can share my good news. I haven't given up. Every situation is different and some more stubborn and complex than others. It doesn't mean that you won't get your lover back. You will, it's up to you whether you want to keep fighting or give up. Ashra is the best out there! She cares about all of us and she will get the job done no matter how long it takes. If you read post on this forum, you will notice that some of us have waited a long time while some got results quicker. The spells are working in ways that we don't even know. I know it's frustrating but hang in there. Things will happen in divine timing.
@Clelia Wurgler
I agree with you fully and completely!! I’ve been working with @Ashra @Ashra Koehn aince January 2020, have a very stubborn reluctant beloved & complex situation. Nonetheless I’m not giving up yet! He’s the one I love & want to be with! Patience is key as well as trusting the process, detaching & have full confidence & trust in @Ashra @Ashra Koehn her mentor & her powerful Spells!!

Divine timing plays a huge role in our journeys so trusting in it as well is the wisest thing we can do besides staying positive and strong.
Thank you for your optimistic post!!!

Sending you good positive vibes your way!!!
Like you said we are already in good hands, still wishing you the best of luck in your journey!!!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi. Ashra is always busy because she is the best.
When u ordered your spell did u get an email to complete step 2 where u e yer your details and any info to help when casting. Once you've done that you should then get a confirmation email to say Ashra has recieved your request and will get back to u you in 3 days.
Remeber to check spam emails aswell.
Usually Ashra will send a report after casting within 3 days but sometimes takes a few days more but she will get back to you so don't worry. Stay positive and know that Ashra has your back.
Hope this helps with your question.
@Andro Someone in demand says a lot about the quality of what they do :)

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

peace and love.
Check your other folders, like Spam or Promotions folders, sometimes Ashra’s email goes in there. I think Ashra is busy sending out for the recent full moon spell. Sometimes it takes up to a week as she has a lot of clients to email.

As for the no contact guideline, since you and your husband still lives under one roof, the no contact guideline does NOT apply to such situation. The same goes with couples who are co-parenting as well pet sharing or working in the same place. However, keep it pleasant, try to avoid having an argument with him. It creates negative energies and won’t help your situation.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

peace and love.
To answer your question, yes it is normal. When Ashra is extremely busy, it might take her a bit of time to reach to you. This is why sometimes it is best to send her an email and to wait patiently as you can. Also, yes, there are Guideline Rules to follow and the No Contact Rule is a part of it. However, for your second question, someone else would have the right response for it.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
She is extremely busy at the moment, hang in there, I’m sure she will get back to you as soon as possible. I contacted her lately and she got back to me with a short email few days later. She’s there taking care of all our situations. Super lady!
@Spellbound786 Amazing and super.

peace and love.
@East_Orchid You shouldn't worry. Ashra Koehn has thousands of clients so you will have to be patient she will get back to you. With regards to the no contact rule where its unavoidable like that the best thing you can do is stay on good terms and don't bring up anything that may cause an argument like your falling out etc... stay on good terms at all times even if he isn't being very nice don't bite back tempting as it is.

Mabel Pines

Popular Member

peace and love.
As I understand it, if you live with your person, you're supposed to keep any conversation upbeat and avoid talking about anything negative.

Deepali Govan

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

peace and love.
Once, Ashra e-mails you that she casts the spell that means your spell is active already and working. First, the spell will work on the invisible problems of your relationship first. After, the spells will start to manifest to its full potential and results will come right before your eyes. Also, be aware of movements. Movements can be for example your ex trying to contact you or confessing she loves you or she cannot live without you. BE AWARE even the smallest form of movement IS MOVEMENT. These micro movements are because of your spells. Trust your spells and know.

Anj

NON-Verified Guest
She is extremely busy at the moment, hang in there, I’m sure she will get back to you as soon as possible. I contacted her lately and she got back to me with a short email few days later. She’s there taking care of all our situations. Super lady!
Hello everybody I am new here. So delighted have read so many testimonials and reviews to push up for those are still waiting the result and their lovers coming back.

I don't think Ashra's spells take long to work. I went through all the threats many times already, want to ready some more. Any more successful stories or review to share? I really need some more to push up while waiting.

Many, many thanks! Love and light

Marvelle

Popular Member
Guest Account
Enhanced Member

Iceman99

NON-Verified Guest
I would never trust anyone but Ashra Koehn to cast my spells.

Anna, left me two months ago. We were living together, and everything was so awesome. We were going to be married. Then she began doubting me. She lost faith in me. I became angry and would yell on occasion; Anna hated that. The night we split was horrible. I ended up in jail and she filed a protective order against me. She also changed her phone number. There was no physical violence whatsoever, but I totally freaked out. I had been depressed and paranoid knowing she was slipping away. That night was my breaking point. I yelled at the top of my lungs and kicked the door a few times. She is frightened of me now. I am normally a very nice guy. I truly am. I felt Anna had a lot of negative energy surrounding her at work that was rubbing off on me.

I was alone and completely lost without her. She is my dream girl. We used to have great communication. I was in shock over how things fell apart so rapidly.

There were a couple spell casters I found online, but something about Ashra made me want to trust her and I'm glad a did. At first, I never thought her spells would work. I caused so much emotional damage to Anna and I felt she saw a side of me that wasn’t reflective of my true self.

Whatever Ashra did, she was able to get Anna to forgive me and remove the doubt from her mind. We are back together and she seems to be a lot happier now.

If Ashra can fix the chaos I caused to my relationship with Anna, then she is capable of helping anyone no matter how difficult the problem may be.
Do you know what spells you got exactly for that forgiveness?

Stephaniepsych

NON-Verified Guest
Vanessa your lover will reach out just keep the faith in time you will see changes in your life. Ashra and her mentor make a great team.
Hi I have the same problem. My ex boyfriend broke up with me last February 2021. He is stubborn and told me he doesnt love me anymore because of my attitude. We both have toxic behavior and I'm trying to be the best versiln of myself for us and also im learning to love myself. When we were together we were intimate but still he doesnt want me back. I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I still love him and he is my life.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m still not giving up! He will love me. I deserve his love. He should come back now.
@Shasha That is the spirit.

After 7 months of no communication, my lover reached out to me! We chatted for an hour. We are 3400km away from each other different countries. So happy he reached out and we chatted, hope it continues.
@wasieczkoc Well done on movement.

Good morning! Is Ashra ok? It never takes her this long to give us a report or not hear from her. I really hope she’s ok.
@LadyAraya Yes she is.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Andro Someone in demand says a lot about the quality of what they do :)
@T.P.W84
I completely agree with you on this!!!

After 7 months of no communication, my lover reached out to me! We chatted for an hour. We are 3400km away from each other different countries. So happy he reached out and we chatted, hope it continues.
@wasieczkoc
Congratulations!!! That’s awesome!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

“YOUR BELOVED WILL CONTINUE THE COMMUNICATION WITH YOU”
make this your mantra. :innocent:

I’m so happy for you as my beloved & I live in different countries as well!!!
Sending you good positive vibes your way! Stay positive and strong!! You’ve got this!

She and her mentor casted my spells for me and I’m so happy :star_struck:inlove:
@Vanessa_Natalia2206
That’s wonderful!!! Your Spells will be a huge success!!! :star_struck:star_struck:star_struck

@Everyone

Wherever you are in the world whether you celebrate it or not Happy Easter all of you. If you don't celebrate it no worries I will rephrase it happy long spring weekend :)
@T.P.W84
Thank you so much!! Happy Easter for you as well!!!

Happy Easter to Ashra, her mentor, and to everyone!
@Ginas
Thank you so much!! Happy Easter for you as well!!

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Once, Ashra e-mails you that she casts the spell that means your spell is active already and working. First, the spell will work on the invisible problems of your relationship first. After, the spells will start to manifest to its full potential and results will come right before your eyes. Also, be aware of movements. Movements can be for example your ex trying to contact you or confessing she loves you or she cannot live without you. BE AWARE even the smallest form of movement IS MOVEMENT. These micro movements are because of your spells. Trust your spells and know.
That's true your spells will give you all kinds of signs that it's working on your behalf. Keep the faith everything will work out fine.

Kushi

NON-Verified Guest
Yes, bare with her she will get back to you as soon as possible. It's Easter weekend so she's probably resting. Ashra needs rest too.