• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

Kushi

NON-Verified Guest
After 7 months of no communication, my lover reached out to me! We chatted for an hour. We are 3400km away from each other different countries. So happy he reached out and we chatted, hope it continues.
Hey I'm sure little by little, movements will be happening. Always think positive. I was told to think of all the good times we had together. Think of you two getting back together. Picture the good times you both will have together once you unite! I know its hard sometimes to be patient. I feel sad sometimes because I want him now! However, good things will happen when we are positive and patient. Ashra is wonderful caring person who will make sure your love spell is working!!!

Andro

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Happy Easter to Everyone on the forum:) I've been working non-stop all weekend long to catch up:)
Happy Easter Ashra and everyone on the forum.
You really are the best Ashra. So thoughtful and hardworking and this just shows u wamt the best for all of us. I'm sure I can speak for everyone here and say thank you so much for all the time and effort you out into our situations we are truly grateful.
Please find some time to rest aswell. You so deserve it.

East_Orchid

NON-Verified Guest
Hello Everyone! Thank you for all your replies to my earlier post. New question – Ashra Koehn sent me the email, so my spell has been casted. I'm so very excited. She also suggested another spell called and I was also thinking of doing two other spells. However, do any of you know if the moon phase has any power in terms of the efficacy of the spell being casted? Should I wait till the moon is waxing (growing in size) to do any sort of love spells or can I do it now while the moon is waning? Thank you in advance!

DCD

Popular Member
Hello everyone!! I just wanted to tell you all and Ashra that my husband called me today! We talked for over and hour! He is still with his girlfriend, but when I asked if he wanted a divorce (we’ve been separated for 2 yrs) he avoided the question. I’m not too sure what that means, but it was nice to talk to him instead of argue or not hear from him which is how it usually is. I would say this is definitely movement and I am hoping since he didn’t answer the question about divorce that it means he is thinking about coming home. Fingers crossed!!!! Thank you Ashra Koehn and also your mentor!! To my many spells, thank you and please keep on pushing him back to me!!!

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m still not giving up! He will love me. I deserve his love. He should come back now.
It depends on the situation. :) I think the person I was pursuing has issues with himself and it might take years to resolve them and I don’t want to wait :) I waited very long but as Ashra says we have many soulmates. Some of them comes to our life to teach us life lessons. Meeting this guy and Ashra Koehn helped me learn how to be better in communication and be a better version of myself so that the right person in my life can value me :)

To be honest something that happened the last months has blowed my mind related to Ashra’s work! 2019 in August she casted a spell on a full moon or something like that that was same day as his daughter’s birthday! I remember the report Ashra sent me and she mentioned that she casted the spell in order me to be in her life and that to bring me closer to her father. I though this was just impossible since she was leaving at her mother! During Easter she moved 100% at her father and I know now the spell is showing results! The thing is that I am done with him inside me now :) I learnt to value myself first and be confident that I deserve the best man by my side who will care to see me happy and value my kind heart :)

Ashra was always saying this to me! I was just refusing to keep my options open! So if someone gets discouraged that spells don’t work keep assured they do! We just don’t know when it will happen and let stress take the best out of us! I decided to make a fresh start for myself and let someone new come to my life without having to deal with past issues . I am just ready for that whenever the universe and spells will bring that person to my life!

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Happy Easter Ashra and your mentor. I hope you both were able to cheers and have a moment to be mindful. Super excited for my report, I am also debating getting some more spells once my debt is paid off in a few weeks and more, things for me will improve but I will make them happen with my positive state of mind, body and soul.

The Siren

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello all!! Does anyone know if Ashra has spells for court cases?
Wow I was thinking the same thing! I've been extremely angry about my son's grandfather who is turning all his fortune, his will, all his money to
his ex wife's sister who is not blood related AT ALL, she's an alcoholic, and very GREEDY with money. My son's grandfather NEVER visited my son on the day he was born all because he wanted to stay comfortably at his home drinking. It was only 15-20 minutes to drive from the house and he couldn't spare 5 MINUTES TO VISIT HIS ONE AND ONLY GRANDSON ON THE DAY OF HIS BIRTH. He even backed out and made a really stupid excuse to not go to my son's 1st birthday party, and now he doesn't put any effort calling or texting my son asking how he is doing, asking for pictures, it ALWAYS has to be me to bug him. On top of that, ever since last year of December, he didn't text or call my son to say "Merry Christmas" or didn't ask or send any Christmas presents, and I am angry right now on the fact that he didn't text or call my son to say " Happy Easter" yesterday. I am hoping Ashra will be able to see this message and hopefully she'll have a spell that will help this situation with my son's grandfather. My son deserves to get the house, all of his money including his life insurance, his deceased father's urn, his great grandfather's house, money and WWll things, everything, my son deserves it all! I am hanging on to hope for his grandfather to make me a Executor to his living trust or will; not Zachary's second aunt who is extremely greedy and an alcoholic. Ashra, is there any spells that can help situations like mine and @Marvelle's?

Mistin Marie Williamson

Popular Member
Everyone should stick with Ashra! I used a psychic named Emily Halifax who is a liar and thief! She never helped me. She took money from me and never planned on helping me. I lost my husband and my daughter in a car accident and Emily basically laughed at me. But I'm done with the lies and being hurt and lied to. So thank you Ashra for being there for me and being a caring human being.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey everyone! So, I have an update about my situation but I will mention it in another post.

On the other hand, I have a job interview later tonight. I wasn't expecting it all to get one this quickly and I'm super nervous. I firmly believe that my Vigil Candle Ashra did had manifested and that my beloved ones had reached out from above to give me this opportunity. I will let you all know how it goes!

Iceman99

NON-Verified Guest
Guys! I’m getting my spell casted by Ashra tonight!! I feel this might be the last spell I need before my lover officially contacts me and comes back!! Has anyone got that casted for them in the past? I’m been feeling nothing but overwhelmed eagerness, anxiety and excitement all in one just to get my update asap!! I’m so pumped!!

Harmony1

NON-Verified Guest
Hey everyone,
Ashra is a good, caring person. My advice to anyone that order spell(s) from her, is you must be positive & patience. Trust me I learned that myself.

Months ago I had order many spells dealing with my ex boyfriend relatives. I wanted him to cut the cord with them because they are NO good. To be honest, I didn't think it was working because I Didn't See Visually anything going on but it was. One he came over and said he done with his relatives. Now, he don't have anything to deal with his relatives.

My other advice be Very Clear what you want to happen. When Ashra Koehn does the work, she plants a seed for whatever you want to happen.
She is the best. Now, I am waiting on my sweetheart to return to me.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Here's my update on my situation, plus I had already emailed Ashra about it first. Also, it might be a long post.

On Monday, I was being honest with my boyfriend about how I felt and everything. Then, he had called me after when he had gotten off from work and asked me if I had wanted to hang out for a bit. I agreed and we had seen each other before he had to go home to have an online class for his job. On Tuesday, on our walk to the motel, I had said to him that I have an interview on Wednesday and what he said to me, honestly surprised me because he was being so very supportive. He said I can give you money to get your hair and nails done so that it can help you feel confident. However, you are beautiful regardless. Once we were inside the motel in our room, we finally made love. This time around, it was special. It felt special because something felt different but in a good kind of way. As we laid down in bed, we cuddled and then he teased me by tickling me and held me close. However, he mentioned about two times how happy he is with me and how I make him happy. I just smiled uncontrollably and giggled. He had taken notice of it, and said jokingly to me, Why? You don't want me to? And I then said back to him, Of course, I want you to because I'm glad that I make you happy and I want to continue to do so. We both smiled, as I laid my head on his chest.

Although, I am now waiting for the rest of my report to come true and I believe that when the time is right, it will. :)

And now about how my interview went Wednesday. Honestly, after being nervous for a while during the interview, I had felt and thought that it went thoroughly well after when it was done. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I hope to hear good news by the end of next Wednesday to hear back from the job. I pray that I get it.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I had Battle of Five Armies cast to protect my love from negative influence of some family and friends. When speaking with my spells I had asked for certain people to be removed permanently. I've seen that one person has been removed from his Facebook - movement!! Now if only the other person was.

But I must apologize to Ashra, her mentor, the universe and my spells for stalking my lover. I really want him back soon.

Andro

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi Ashra Koehn, I bought you two cups of coffee on Ko-fi yesterday. I hope you received the donation. I wanted to show my appreciation for all the help you've given me. I wanted to let you know some. Good news. Not about any movement or results with my lover but I was offered a new job yesterday. I have been unemployed for 5 months due to covid and I feel that all tour help and guidance has helped me so much this last year to find myself again and focus on me as I know I could leave my love situation in your hands to concentrate on myself. I am now in such a better place. I have worked on my inner self and feel alot more confident and have learnt to love myself again and now I'm so ready for my lover to return.

I hope the universe and my spells can see this and finally bring the missing piece back to my life.
Thank you.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Yes, bare with her she will get back to you as soon as possible. It's Easter weekend so she's probably resting. Ashra needs rest too.
Yes, totally agree with that statement. This is why I always tell her, I am here if she needs anything. I know I cannot really help with casting haha wish I could. but the thought of helping is what I intend to do. I think the best way to help Ashra, is to support each other on the forum and staying true to ourselves and trusting the whole process.

PS. Anyday now my man ( husband hehe in my heart) will contact me and worse case if he doesn't it wasn't meant to be or he needs more time. I TRUST IN THE PROCESS. I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. I say these affirmations daily.

I wish everyone a happy Friday! :star_struck

enolaspencer909

NON-Verified Guest
Here's my update on my situation, plus I had already emailed Ashra about it first. Also, it might be a long post.

On Monday, I was being honest with my boyfriend about how I felt and everything. Then, he had called me after when he had gotten off from work and asked me if I had wanted to hang out for a bit. I agreed and we had seen each other before he had to go home to have an online class for his job. On Tuesday, on our walk to the motel, I had said to him that I have an interview on Wednesday and what he said to me, honestly surprised me because he was being so very supportive. He said I can give you money to get your hair and nails done so that it can help you feel confident. However, you are beautiful regardless. Once we were inside the motel in our room, we finally made love. This time around, it was special. It felt special because something felt different but in a good kind of way. As we laid down in bed, we cuddled and then he teased me by tickling me and held me close. However, he mentioned about two times how happy he is with me and how I make him happy. I just smiled uncontrollably and giggled. He had taken notice of it, and said jokingly to me, Why? You don't want me to? And I then said back to him, Of course, I want you to because I'm glad that I make you happy and I want to continue to do so. We both smiled, as I laid my head on his chest.

Although, I am now waiting for the rest of my report to come true and I believe that when the time is right, it will. :)

And now about how my interview went Wednesday. Honestly, after being nervous for a while during the interview, I had felt and thought that it went thoroughly well after when it was done. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I hope to hear good news by the end of next Wednesday to hear back from the job. I pray that I get it.
AMAZING! Ashra is God!

East_Orchid

NON-Verified Guest

Hi Gina, can you describe which spells you ordered and how long it took to see movement? TIA.