• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Everyone! How are you guys doing this week and I hope that y'all had an amazing weekend. For those that had replied to me thank you <3
Ashra had casted Passion Panacea for me this past weekend and I cant wait for the results to come in. With her suggestions, I added another spell and triple cast in as well and waiting for her to reply and see when that will be casted!
While on the other hand, I do have some other concerns!

I know that in her guideline she said no contacting with the person, however due to certain reasons, my ex and I are in like very min contact even if it's a a snap a day kinda thing. I know Ashra said it should be fine when I asked her about it after, but I asked for more clarification afterward, she haven't replied to me since. I know she's a busy woman helping all you amazing people as well. But I was wondering if anyone have experience when it comes to situations where you have some sort of contacts with the ex and how did it go? Will it affect the spell etc? It's been like 3 days since she casted it and I'm one with no patience and not trying to talk to him is like killing me in a way.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Breath hun, I know it is a stressful time wanting more contacts I’ve so been there. Ashra will answer very very soon. I would recommend getting a reading on time frame for better communication and also keeping yourself busy. Physically snd mentally.

Well I believe in Ashra's power specially I saw her power when I needed her help before. and this time I am 1M sure I want my panda back in my life. Finding out last Monday that he has a new girlfriend broke me and I have been trying to get a reach of Ashra but I'm waiting for her reply.
with your situation dear, you have been so long patient with your situation and with that, I have fully respect towards your love.

Well I never buy seal in any of my Spells, even though I should because it will keep my Spell better, but I prioritize the Spell :shushing_face: And Since a month I have gotten 8 Spells casted from Ashra and I adding another Spell because I found out that there is a third party situation that I need to take rush action with.
Thank you so much hun, I want to remain calm and patient and just @T.P.W84 has said, the spells make your lovers attractive to others. So this happens but it won’t last!! I would recommend a reading for when they’ll breakup. My heart broke too when I found out and now I am feeling better ever since a few spells were casted. I believe seven phase cleansification truly helped. You can also email her and make the subject line , a question like spell recommendation? For an example.

I’m going through a roller coaster of emotions so I feel you.
I also feel my spells are making me feel these deep emotions also! And my sister is in from the states so, it’s been hella hectic and busy for me. I even had a brutal and horrible talk with my siblings and they told me all this random negative things about my lifestyle and also about Andrew and I did not like it one bit. Judgement I do not except at all and they made me feel attacked. I told Ashra about this and she said to get evocation of favourable opinion so I bought it and I reading also. Waiting on those for now :)

Hi fam!
I was wondering which spell would best for a lover's interference with friends and family?
The evocation of favourable opinion is a good spell for anything really.

Neelam

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Why would that screw anything up? Ashra is very good at what she does. I know this because I've seen what the spells can do. I have Road Opener active on myself to help with some things and it made my life so much better. Trust me Ashra can help you with what you want ☺️

I have that spell active on my mom and things have gotten so much better between us. I'm not sure if you have to start the conversation with them though because I was already in contact with my mom before I got that spell. I got that spell to influence my mom to stop talking negatively about my guy. I also got that spell to influence her to let me be more independent with my money. Now she only ever says good things about my guy and I am able to be more independent.

Sending positive vibes and love to everyone!!
I understand what you are saying. I am also in contact with them. I got this spell to influence my family to accept my love and agree with us getting married. I meant is it necessary to talk about the things we want in our favor (like talking about my lover with my family or bringing up the topic of our marriage, and so) or will it work on its own?

Also if you don't mind me asking what potency did you get and when did you start to see movements from that spell?

Thank you in advance.

BIG MOVEMENT WITH BOBBY

Hello everyone! I have some more updates to share with you and @Ashra to. Bobby sent me a text through my phone late last night, 2 hours
after I got out from work and he sounded like he's in a good mood. He was with one of his best friends and Bobby said his best friend, James, had a talk with him and agreed with what I told Bobby. Bobby sounds different on the phone when he was talking to me. He told me he wants to move forward with me and say's," we can make this work, I want to make this work, I put you first over my family, you won my heart." I also said," so no more disappearing for months at a time anymore?" Bobby then said quickly," NO NO MORE DISAPPEARING, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYMORE." SO, what I am bringing to you is exciting news, AND, WE ARE GOING TO MEET UP TOMORROW AND HAVE DINNER. I'll keep you guy's posted.
Congratulations!!!!!

Hello Everyone! How are you guys doing this week and I hope that y'all had an amazing weekend. For those that had replied to me thank you <3
Ashra had casted Passion Panacea for me this past weekend and I cant wait for the results to come in. With her suggestions, I added another spell and triple cast in as well and waiting for her to reply and see when that will be casted!

I know that in her guideline she said no contacting with the person, however due to certain reasons, my ex and I are in like very min contact even if it's a a snap a day kinda thing. I know Ashra said it should be fine when I asked her about it after, but I asked for more clarification afterward, she haven't replied to me since. I know she's a busy woman helping all you amazing people as well. But I was wondering if anyone have experience when it comes to situations where you have some sort of contacts with the ex and how did it go? Will it affect the spell etc? It's been like 3 days since she casted it and I'm one with no patience and not trying to talk to him is like killing me in a way.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you are in contact with your lover then it would be fine to talk to him unless and untill he initiates contact with you. And you have to stick to the guidelines of no contact until your situation with him improves and he comes back to you officially. It's just that don't let him feel that you are dying to talk to him, but let him desire you and feel that he wants to be with you only. When your spell will manifest fully you will start to see movements and that's when he will start to open up about his feelings for you. You will see he will be a completely different and a better man. All the best. Stay strong and positive.

Hi fam!
I was wondering which spell would best for a lover's interference with friends and family?
I think Battle of five Armies.

StarQuality

NON-Verified Guest
Hello! First time post here after lurking for the last few weeks, I'm glad to have found this community and Ashra as well.

A little background on my situation should anyone care to read and have some insight/guidance on my situation!

I met someone earlier this year, and at the time we had both agreed we weren't looking for anything serious and wanted something more casual like a friends with benefits, however, that turned into something much more over the few months of being togehter, we were pretty much inseparable. We were in a relationship, but without the title. I was honestly a little surprised at the connection and chemistry we both had together, and I didn't see this turning into anything much more than that, but it did. We have a bit of an age gap between the two of us, which was my original hesitation of moving forward, but it felt safe and felt like coming home whenever we were together. It was really beautiful. I'm 33, and he is 19 (although he lied about his age when we first met stating he was 22, :laugh:...), but after some time, the age felt like just a number. We "dated" from the beginning of January until April 25th. He had gone to visit family in another state, and as soon as he got back, he ended things with me. It was so abrupt and out of the blue, I was caught off guard because we really had no issues, never had any arguments. His reasoning for ending things was that he wasn't out to his family and that he felt like he was keeping me in the dark/shadow and wasn't fair to me because he didn't want to hold me back. He stated he wasn't ready for a relationship either, and I get it, he's so young. He cried though, and was pretty emotional (he said I'd never see him cry) about it, so that leads me to believe that something happened while he was visiting his family in another state. He mentioned that they saw a hickie on him and kept asking about who his girlfriend was, and how come he never talks about her/brings her around, so I feel like that may have brought up some insecurities with him hiding who he really is. Of course I'm sad about it, and I know that we have unfinished business together.

I've ordered a few spells from Ashra and I'm trying so hard to stay positive with this. I have a strong feeling that we WILL have a reconciliation together, I just feel a strong connection with him, and I defintely think we have unfinished business together. I just miss him so much. I'm trying to not lurk on social media, but sometimes I find it hard not to. I can see that he has been around new guys since we've ended, and it just sucks.

I will say that after we've ended things, I have had a lot of strange coincidences/synchronicities that I find to be a little odd and maybe confirming that my manifestation/spells will be coming at some point...

• I of course see the usual repeating numbers, 333, 444, 555 and 1111 quite often.

• I have been seeing his car/make of car almost everywhere I go now, not sure if that’s just my brain “looking” out for it, but I never really noticed them before at this frequency.

• I was watching a law of attraction/manifest video a couple weeks ago, and the guy said to ask the universe to show me a sign if my manifestations were close/coming soon, so I asked for the universe to show me a butterfly the next day. I didn’t see anything on my walk in the morning, and I knew I was going to be inside at work all day, but a few minutes before I had pulled into the parking garage a song came up on one of my Apple Music playlists (that updates daily for new music) called “like a butterfly” and I had never heard it before.

• the next week I was looking for an app for macOS to transfer iMessages to PDF files and I thought to check the developers Instagram for a promo code, and the first post had the text,…”interview with *HIS NAME HERE” and it was his name. His name is NOT common, and I’ve never heard of that name until I met him. I was so shocked, as this was the first and most recent post on this companies Instagram.

• this last Monday I met a guy at the bar, and we hit it off pretty well, but I don’t think anything serious will become of it, anyway we exchanged numbers and he called me so I would have his saved, when his caller ID popped up he has the same last name as my ex, and again it is NOT a common last name at ALL. I got goosebumps.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Any suggestions/advice/guidance or just two cents are greatly appreciated. I hope my spells come to fruiting soon. Thanks for reading!

mystery_11

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
BIG MOVEMENT WITH BOBBY

Hello everyone! I have some more updates to share with you and @Ashra to. Bobby sent me a text through my phone late last night, 2 hours
after I got out from work and he sounded like he's in a good mood. He was with one of his best friends and Bobby said his best friend, James, had a talk with him and agreed with what I told Bobby. Bobby sounds different on the phone when he was talking to me. He told me he wants to move forward with me and say's," we can make this work, I want to make this work, I put you first over my family, you won my heart." I also said," so no more disappearing for months at a time anymore?" Bobby then said quickly," NO NO MORE DISAPPEARING, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYMORE." SO, what I am bringing to you is exciting news, AND, WE ARE GOING TO MEET UP TOMORROW AND HAVE DINNER. I'll keep you guy's posted.
Wow congrats !!! How long did you wait for this? I have sent to @Ashra an email for recasting my spells and maybe make them stronger. Already 3 months since they were casted.

As long as you stay in good terms and not fight I think should be fine. But it shouldn’t be only you initiating :) Let him do that as well :)

chayjose

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
BIG MOVEMENT WITH BOBBY

SEEING THIS MADE ME SMILE AND YES YOU GO GIRL! THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS!

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am new here and I need some help, if anyone could answer I would appreciate it.
1. How much are the spells roughly?
2. How long does Ashra take to reply?
Many thanks.
@shesall between 50-1,200 dollars usually 3 to 5 working days allow a week to 10 days when she is busy.

Does anyone know if its possible to have a spell recast, but to another person? I had Obeah cast on an ex, but would like to transfer/recast onto Michael. I truelly feel he wants to return to me, but something is holding him back...
@KittyFaro Ask ashra to do this although I think Obeah is hard to do anything with once cast.

I used to get that a lot with my ex love. I can remember detailed conversations, fights over what had happened, and then resolving them through a lot of conversations. The last time I remember having what I call 5D conversations was about a month ago. We spent a weekend together and for some reason she was still at my house on a Monday. I could tell you about what month it was, and everything going during the morning when I was saying to myself why is she still here and not at work. Then like a flood of information came pouring in, seemed like she didn't have her job anymore. She screwed up her career from her toxic BS. This last "dream" if I call it that was really interesting. Dreams in general for me I don't remember them. Stuff like this I do. Either as a memory that didn't happen or perhaps experiencing a parallel universe. I know when I start talking like that, people tend to think I'm nuts.

That was about a month ago. I haven't had another one or felt her energy since. I've pretty much forgot what she looks like outside of seeing pictures of her. I miss my ex and want her back in my arms but my hopes is slowly falling away. Ashra has given me my insights and I'm hanging on to that.

Just not seeing her or talking to her in little over 6 months sucks. Now with other people starting to take notice of me or maybe i'm noticing that they are taking notice of me now, I'm conflicted on dating again or waiting. I don't want to sit stuck and wait to see if she loses the toxic BS and toxic friends to come back. It feels like I would be putting my life on hold which is what I don't want. For me to move forward is to leave her behind. If she comes back and I'm free, then we can start over.

I'm just at a point in my life to where I want share my life with someone and to start a new family again. Fortunately my daughter (who's turning 21 next month) is good with that. I'm not old by any means, but if I wait too long, that window will be gone.
@learjet69 Seeing your lover in dreams remember conversations etc is all good dream state is a reality where what you want exists. I understand but I'm going say this if you really love that person you will wait if not it is fine you can find someone else but there will always be the question in the back of your mind what if? Never be in a hurry or desperate to settle down I'm 37 in October and trust me I get people judging me all the time saying find someone date before it is to late fact is I'm not motivated at all I have already found someone so worth fighting for despite the difficulty and issues no one else will do for me.

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
Staff member
Thunder Soul Moon - Available for a limited time!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This has been the most amazing day so far! I know many will be thrilled to know that we received enough materials today for the upcoming full moon. A lot of people have been waiting for this announcement and its finally here! Please read about this spell below.

Thunder Soul Moon spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/thunder-soul-moon/

There is a lot of preparation involved so there isn't much time to spare before the Full Moon on July 23rd. Spots are limited so don't delay.

Lollielou

Popular Member

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This has been the most amazing day so far! I know many will be thrilled to know that we received enough materials today for the upcoming full moon. A lot of people have been waiting for this announcement and its finally here! Please read about this spell below.

There is a lot of preparation involved so there isn't much time to spare before the Full Moon on July 23rd. Spots are limited so don't delay.
Thank you for your message regarding this Ashra Koehn.
I have replied to your message:)

shesall

NON-Verified Guest
Yes I think you can email Ashra and ask her to transfer the spell.

I would email Ashra and ask her about that. I never had a problem with PayPal so that's all I think you can do. I'm sure she can figure something out for you.

I wouldn't have a clue because I don't have that problem :laugh:. Is that what's going on with your guy? Or are you just joking? I know in my case I don't have to worry about that because Ashra knows me and my guy are meant to be. I am sure Ashra wouldn't let a bunch of women have spells cast on the same guy though.

Hey, thanks for your reply. Well my guy is under the spell of another woman. Literally. He has changed completely and she is extremely manipulative, sick. I wouldn't be surprised if she's cast spells on him. How can you know anyway?

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

@Ashra thank you Ashra! I got purchased this one!

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I understand what you are saying. I am also in contact with them. I got this spell to influence my family to accept my love and agree with us getting married. I meant is it necessary to talk about the things we want in our favor (like talking about my lover with my family or bringing up the topic of our marriage, and so) or will it work on its own?

Also if you don't mind me asking what potency did you get and when did you start to see movements from that spell?

Thank you in advance.

Congratulations!!!!!

If you are in contact with your lover then it would be fine to talk to him unless and untill he initiates contact with you. And you have to stick to the guidelines of no contact until your situation with him improves and he comes back to you officially. It's just that don't let him feel that you are dying to talk to him, but let him desire you and feel that he wants to be with you only. When your spell will manifest fully you will start to see movements and that's when he will start to open up about his feelings for you. You will see he will be a completely different and a better man. All the best. Stay strong and positive.

I think Battle of five Armies.
Sometimes I do talk to my mom about my guy but I also talk to her about a lot of things because I'm very close to my mom. Sometimes she mentions my guy without me saying anything about him. I first got Evocation of Favorable Opinion at standard I think December 2019. I only bought it at standard then because I didn't have enough money to get a higher potency.

Which was because I had also bought a couple spells to work on my guy. I think it didn't it take too long to see movements from that spell. I did have to get the spell recasted I think a couple times because my mom was starting to get suspicious about what I do with my money. (I also have this spell because she wouldn't let me be independent with my money). Anyways, the spell is definitely manifesting because things are much better between me and my mom.

Sisillian

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank you so much hun, I want to remain calm and patient and just @T.P.W84 has said, the spells make your lovers attractive to others. So this happens but it won’t last!! I would recommend a reading for when they’ll breakup. My heart broke too when I found out and now I am feeling better ever since a few spells were casted. I believe seven phase cleansification truly helped. You can also email her and make the subject line , a question like spell recommendation? For an example.
Is the third party actually gone in your situation? Do I have to know the name of the Third person to cast the Spell? Because I really wanna focus on her banished before fully having my Panda back.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I'm super stoked for the Thunder Moon Spell! I, thank my spells for guiding me and I also thank Ashra for offering this spell too. :)

BIG MOVEMENT WITH BOBBY

OMG, Congratulations!!! I'm very happy for you.

Ashra's Guideline Rules are very important. From my experience, back in the day on an ex, I had accidently broken the No Contact Rules and immediately, they had turned sour with while being rude to me. Although they've gone completely cold on me too. I also want to mention that, going against this rule, can potentially slow down your spells. Also, it is a no-no to bring up about the past and of the relationship.

When an ex-lover stops talking to you after when they had initiated contact, two reasons can be happening. 1.)He could be going through the hot and cold phase, and, 2.)He is fighting his feelings. This is normal and all a part of the spells process. It takes tremendous amounts of patience and positivity. Which is why, you must try to keep yourself busy and not worry. Your spells, the Universe, Ashra Koehn, and all of us on the Forum are here for you, every step of the way.

I recommend journaling, meditating, saying affirmations and Mantras, visualizing to help you feel centered and positive.

I hope that this had helped!

Finding out last Monday that he has a new girlfriend broke me and I have been trying to get a reach of Ashra but I'm waiting for her reply.
One thing that Ashra tells us, is that, if you feel a strong gut instinct to get a spell, simply go for it. However, you will get your dearest Panda back. This person that they are with is only temporary. It might feel super hard right now, but you are strong and you will succeed to the finish line. :)

--

My Affirmations: Nicholas is mine, I am his. We are soulmates. We are deeply connected, our bond is unbreakable. We will get through this.

Mantra for everyone: I know that everything will work out in my favor. I will receive love, kindness and care from my Specific Person.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

I have had monthly contact with my love during the time we've been separated, about a joint bill. He's back in my life but not officially so I have more regular contact now. I don't know if it will affect your spells if tbe contact you have is not about a bill or children.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
will say that after we've ended things, I have had a lot of strange coincidences/synchronicities that I find to be a little odd and maybe confirming that my manifestation/spells will be coming at some point...

• I of course see the usual repeating numbers, 333, 444, 555 and 1111 quite often.

• I have been seeing his car/make of car almost everywhere I go now, not sure if that’s just my brain “looking” out for it, but I never really noticed them before at this frequency.

• I was watching a law of attraction/manifest video a couple weeks ago, and the guy said to ask the universe to show me a sign if my manifestations were close/coming soon, so I asked for the universe to show me a butterfly the next day. I didn’t see anything on my walk in the morning, and I knew I was going to be inside at work all day, but a few minutes before I had pulled into the parking garage a song came up on one of my Apple Music playlists (that updates daily for new music) called “like a butterfly” and I had never heard it before.

• the next week I was looking for an app for macOS to transfer iMessages to PDF files and I thought to check the developers Instagram for a promo code, and the first post had the text,…”interview with *HIS NAME HERE” and it was his name. His name is NOT common, and I’ve never heard of that name until I met him. I was so shocked, as this was the first and most recent post on this companies Instagram.

• this last Monday I met a guy at the bar, and we hit it off pretty well, but I don’t think anything serious will become of it, anyway we exchanged numbers and he called me so I would have his saved, when his caller ID popped up he has the same last name as my ex, and again it is NOT a common last name at ALL. I got goosebumps.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Any suggestions/advice/guidance or just two cents are greatly appreciated. I hope my spells come to fruiting soon. Thanks for reading!
Synchronicities of numbers are a sign from your spells, the universe, Angel, or Spirit Guides, and that your manifestations are coming to fruition. Seeing different signs that are related to your person, are all validations and confirmations. For example, seeing 444 means that you are protected, the universe is with you, and that you are on the right path. All of the Angel Numbers that you see, have meanings to them.

Spells are unique and this is one of the reasons why. Spells understand us and would give us a little push. They are always working behind the scenes and once they are ready to reveal something, that's when we are able to see our results blossom and so much more.

Of course, signs are different for all of us. Mine are shown through music, numbers, colors, etc. Also, everything that you've mentioned is all signs and is meant to happen, such as seeing your ex's name. Your spells are coming to fruition.

Ashra, Thank you for bringing my husband back!:) You helped me a few months ago and my husband and I have been doing great these last two months:) Now that our kids are out of school, we are taking our RV and going camping this weekend:)
Exciting news! Congratulations! Ashra is truly a miracle worker. :)

And @joonbug19 To answer your question, there are two spells that I can think of. Battle of Five Armies: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/battle-of-five-armies/ and Evocation of Favorable Opinion: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/evocation-of-favorable-opinion/

bmw

NON-Verified Guest

Dear Ashra,

I would like you to perform for me Thunder Soul Moon.

Chloeh

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I wanted a spell that will allow my boss /HR yo initiate a conversation with me in regards of me rejoining the company again, however I sent many emails to her about this but she never respond and I see she hired new people, I felt sad and disappointed, will Unity of souls love spell work?

Reignbeaux

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello forum family! I'm in need of protection from a few meddlesome people in my life that are PURE NEGATIVE ENERGY (and trying to basically ruin my life). I'm looking at Battle of five armies spell. I only know names but no birth dates. Does anyone know if that's OK to not be able to provide birth dates to Ashra? Also, can you name as many people as you want for the spell? Who has gotten this spell and how were the results? Any feedback is deeply appreciated!

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I used to get that a lot with my ex love. I can remember detailed conversations, fights over what had happened, and then resolving them through a lot of conversations. The last time I remember having what I call 5D conversations was about a month ago. We spent a weekend together and for some reason she was still at my house on a Monday. I could tell you about what month it was, and everything going during the morning when I was saying to myself why is she still here and not at work. Then like a flood of information came pouring in, seemed like she didn't have her job anymore. She screwed up her career from her toxic BS. This last "dream" if I call it that was really interesting. Dreams in general for me I don't remember them. Stuff like this I do. Either as a memory that didn't happen or perhaps experiencing a parallel universe. I know when I start talking like that, people tend to think I'm nuts.

That was about a month ago. I haven't had another one or felt her energy since. I've pretty much forgot what she looks like outside of seeing pictures of her. I miss my ex and want her back in my arms but my hopes is slowly falling away. Ashra has given me my insights and I'm hanging on to that.

Just not seeing her or talking to her in little over 6 months sucks. Now with other people starting to take notice of me or maybe i'm noticing that they are taking notice of me now, I'm conflicted on dating again or waiting. I don't want to sit stuck and wait to see if she loses the toxic BS and toxic friends to come back. It feels like I would be putting my life on hold which is what I don't want. For me to move forward is to leave her behind. If she comes back and I'm free, then we can start over.

I'm just at a point in my life to where I want share my life with someone and to start a new family again. Fortunately my daughter (who's turning 21 next month) is good with that. I'm not old by any means, but if I wait too long, that window will be gone.
@learjet69
Sadly I can relate to what you’re going through… as of last weekend I have stopped feeling my beloved’s energy, also I feel the connection fading… I no longer dream of him & the flashbacks had stopped abruptly & I feel incomplete.

I’m also feeling my hope fading… I’ve been waiting patiently for him for over 2 years & now despite my love for him I’m starting to doubt if he’s worth waiting for anymore…
I don’t want to spend my life waiting… I to find someone to love & share experiences with. However I’m still waiting for some clarity from Ashra.

Sending you good positive vibes your way.

Ashra, Thank you for bringing my husband back!:) You helped me a few months ago and my husband and I have been doing great these last two months:) Now that our kids are out of school, we are taking our RV and going camping this weekend:)
@Kimmieji
OMG!!! That’s fantastic!! Congratulations!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: So happy for you!!!

Hello Forum Family
Hope everyone is doing great & having lots of movement!
I turn to you because I’m in desperate need of guidance.

As of last weekend I stopped feeling my beloved’s energy & presence, the flashbacks stopped abruptly as well & now I feel incomplete, on top of that my hope is fading…been waiting patiently for over 2 years to get my beloved back & I’m starting to question if it’s even worth it to keep waiting for him & adding more Spells…as after 44 Spells he still seems reluctant & immune to them…

Do you guys think this is normal? or something is seriously wrong?

I’m waiting for some clarity from dear Ashra Koehn ( who has told me she believes, but I’d greatly appreciate you guys input…

Thank you so much in advance.

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@T.P.W84 Why didn't I think about that one? I should've put that into my affirmation. I do have reason to believe that I may have seen his girlfriend with another guy over two weeks ago. I could already feel it in my bones that she's gonna leave him for another guy for sure. I haven't heard from my lover in two months, and I'm getting impatient. I found out that she's been using her insecurities to keep him with her and to interfere with my love life. I also saw another couple having s** while I was out on my walk. I walked away to mind my own business. I wonder if those are signs? I also had goosebumps earlier today.
@Believer430 Those could be signs.

Has anyone heard from Ashra recently?
@Neelam Yes I have today.

Andro

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

Thank you Ashra. I've just ordered this spell. Can't wait for results.

Believer430

Popular Member
My lover called me asking to visit me and I let him because I had been wanting to seeing him for months. We once again ended up making love. I found out that he hasn't been on social media because someone stole his pictures and used them to out him as gay. Talk about bullying. I also found out that he had been busy working, going to court to fight for his kids, etc. We shared multiple kisses before he left. I can't wait to see him again.

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
When you buy the priority on your spells is it faster than 1-3 days?
@jessicarhoyt I would suggest an upgrade in strength or a seal instead of priority.

My spells have cast already, but is it possible to add one more instruction for what I want, or is it too late already? In hindsight, I though I have thought of everything but clearly I didn't.
@Heil-Haidra2319 talk to the spells and ask for what you forgot.

I got a reading and my lovers passed mom came through and was talking to me. It made me cry. So many details in the reading that mind blew me. Things that just me and my lover talked about and shared. His mom asked me to reach out to him as he is not doing good. But that is breaking the rule. I don’t know what to do.

Ashra Koehn

Popular Member
Staff member
I hope everyone is excited for the Full Moon tonight:) My mentor and I have been busy for the last couple days preparing and there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to be absolutely amazing.

Several people asked if they still have time to request this spell. Yes, there is still time to add the Thunder Soul Moon spell.

Thunder Soul Moon: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/thunder-soul-moon/

For anyone who has already requested the Thunder Soul Moon spell, your spell has been scheduled in for tonight. With regards to In-depth psychic readings, a lot of people requested this, so if you haven't received your update, there is no need to worry. Once your reading is completed, I will contact you right away:)

For those who are new to the forum or would like to add another spell, you can find a list of services that I offer below:

Ashra's Store: https://www.ashra.net/store/shop/

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I hope everyone is excited for the Full Moon tonight:) My mentor and I have been busy for the last couple days preparing and there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to be absolutely amazing.

Several people asked if they still have time to request this spell. Yes, there is still time to add the Thunder Soul Moon spell.

For anyone who has already requested the Thunder Soul Moon spell, your spell has been scheduled in for tonight. With regards to In-depth psychic readings, a lot of people requested this, so if you haven't received your update, there is no need to worry. Once your reading is completed, I will contact you right away:)

For those who are new to the forum or would like to add another spell, you can find a list of services that I offer below:

Thank you so much for the update Ashra Koehn! My spell is scheduled for tonight!

@jessicarhoyt I would suggest an upgrade in strength or a seal instead of priority.

I got a reading and my lovers passed mom came through and was talking to me. It made me cry. So many details in the reading that mind blew me. Things that just me and my lover talked about and shared. His mom asked me to reach out to him as he is not doing good. But that is breaking the rule. I don’t know what to do.
Aw, that's amazing that his mom said to reach out. Maybe email Ashra and ask her about it. That's probably your best choice!

MurrayWalker

Popular Member

Wow sounds amazing! Where did you get that reading done?
And I would check with Ashra as I know in exceptional circumstances she says it's ok to reach out this sounds like one of them.

Claudia O

Popular Member
Enhanced Member

This is amazing Ashra! Thank you so much!!