• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - ashraspells.com

T.P.W84

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hi Candace. I am glad that you are doing well and that things are looking up for you. I am still waiting for my spells to manifest and I am sure they will within their own time. I'm doing okay for the most part. Thank you for checking in. :)
@Ginas I think you and Nick will sort it out.

@Twiggy Thank you. I know I will get more. I must be grateful that I already got so much because of Ashra. I hope you are doing well yourself. @T.P.W84 Thank you. I am glad to hear that she may have texted you and that you are hearing good news from Ashra. Keep being positive. Trust me, being positive, having faith and being grateful will help everyone get what they want. And try to let it go. When you don't obsess over it, that is when the spells will manifest. And believe in the signs and the dreams. They mean that you will get what you want. Trusting my dreams and the signs, got me my bf. I really believe he would be mine and that the spells would work and they did. Believe in it all: the spells, the signs, the dreams, that you will get what you want and in Ashra then the spells will fully manifest :D
@Candice2018 Thank you for your kind words.

Morning friends. Hope everyone is doing well today! Has anyone heard from Ashra recently, I think she may be a little behind on updates at the moment?
@catfriend I heard from here 10 days ago.

I have a question guys. If you’ve had so long without breaking contact and then you break contact a twice time, the person blocks your number. Then you finally begin to really not focus on the person and begin praying for things to work in your favor and focus on projects you have in your life instead of anyone else. Is there still a chance?
@Rosily94 There is always a chance if your worried get a reading and ask Ashra honestly.

Hi guys!

I am just feeling lonely and missing my girl so much so I decided to on forum to read some positive comment. I know that Ashra is working hard for us to bring our lovers back. In the first week of my passion panacea was casted I already seen signs and movements for around a week. Then since then I haven’t see any movement at all, I wonder what is going with her right now, does she fighting against the spell?

I feel like I’m close to get her back but I can’t wait anymore.
@Cheas Fighting against the spells is normal try to be intelligent mindstate she is already back be calm and relaxed about it and it will speed things up.

Just read my latest casting report and now waiting on my question reading, so excited! I can tell good things are coming.
@catfriend believe that good things are coming feel it.

I re-bought Force of will @T.P.W84 , @Candice2018 , @EricaLeeCollins199226 , @Ginas . What do you feel with my choice? o_O
@munchkin95 Trust your gut and go with what resonates it's a strong spell and it will help with your situation.

Ashra has brought back a lot of people's lovers. Others have found someone else. I have been trying to get my lover to break up with his girlfriend with the help of Ashra for almost two years. He's bound to find out his girlfriend has been cheating on him. I decided I don't want to know who these men are. The recent psychic reading gave me reassurance as to why my lover visits me for 30 minutes and then disappears for quite sometime. When I read it, I began to suspect the girlfriend is desperate to keep him despite these men being in her life. I'm having difficultly understand why a cheater like her would want to keep a relationship they are damaging.
@Believer430 Maybe he is the one normal thing she has or it's not about love its about control and another victim.

@T.P.W84 and @Miese Thank you guys for the support.
@Liyda My pleasure.

Ashra will definitely bring your girl back:)
@Niky thank you you will have your lover too we all will when is the 64 million dollar question.

Hi All

I know time has passed since I’ve posted. I’m still waiting for a permanent stick with my lover. My fear of getting hurt has gotten in the way…
@X_OT When someone has hurt you it's very hard to just let go I think.

Your dream is letting you know that the spells are working on your lover's heart and mind, so he can really start to focus on you.
@Liyda The dreams are great even if they are mad sometimes.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Thank you. I purchased Aunt Mai Terminus. Just waiting for it to be cast now. Fingers are crossed as Gemma and I have an application in for a house that we both really like.
Thank you again for your help
You're very welcome. I have full faith that you both will get the house of your dreams. :)

Ashra has brought back a lot of people's lovers. Others have found someone else. I have been trying to get my lover to break up with his girlfriend with the help of Ashra for almost two years. He's bound to find out his girlfriend has been cheating on him. I decided I don't want to know who these men are. The recent psychic reading gave me reassurance as to why my lover visits me for 30 minutes and then disappears for quite sometime. When I read it, I began to suspect the girlfriend is desperate to keep him despite these men being in her life. I'm having difficultly understand why a cheater like her would want to keep a relationship they are damaging.
There can be a lot of factors, reasons, and motives as to why this woman has a hold on him still. I do agree with you that the more she does this, the more damage there is. I would suggest getting a reading to have some clarification or get the Soul Curse Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/soul-curse/

Morning friends. Hope everyone is doing well today! Has anyone heard from Ashra recently, I think she may be a little behind on updates at the moment?
I have not. Ashra could be behind schedule due to preparing everything for Friday of her 21st Anniversary, etcetera.

Nataliejewel

Popular Member
Guest Account
Has anyone gotten an update from Ashra yet?
I’m finding it so hard to be patient I bought some spells over the weekend. My situation is just upsetting rn and I feel a little anxious because I get to see my lover tomorrow for a movie and study session, and want the spells to be in effect before then! For some reason it just feels like he is seeing me as a friend because of our situation, I have no idea what’s going on in his mind. Really looking forward to hearing from Ashra, she sets my heart at ease.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have a question guys. If you’ve had so long without breaking contact and then you break contact a twice time, the person blocks your number. Then you finally begin to really not focus on the person and begin praying for things to work in your favor and focus on projects you have in your life instead of anyone else. Is there still a chance?
@Rosily_94 quite possibly. Don't break them again, apologize to Ashra and your spells. Maybe also chat to Ashra. Your Spells may go slower. Lots have broken the guidelines.
@Twiggy Thank you. I know I will get more. I must be grateful that I already got so much because of Ashra. I hope you are doing well yourself. @T.P.W84 Thank you. I am glad to hear that she may have texted you and that you are hearing good news from Ashra. Keep being positive. Trust me, being positive, having faith and being grateful will help everyone get what they want. And try to let it go. When you don't obsess over it, that is when the spells will manifest. And believe in the signs and the dreams. They mean that you will get what you want. Trusting my dreams and the signs, got me my bf. I really believe he would be mine and that the spells would work and they did. Believe in it all: the spells, the signs, the dreams, that you will get what you want and in Ashra then the spells will fully manifest :D
@Candice2018 I am well, thank you and things with he and I are getting there. Not officially together yet!
Hi guys!

I am just feeling lonely and missing my girl so much so I decided to on forum to read some positive comment. I know that Ashra is working hard for us to bring our lovers back. In the first week of my passion panacea was casted I already seen signs and movements for around a week. Then since then I haven’t see any movement at all, I wonder what is going with her right now, does she fighting against the spell?

I feel like I’m close to get her back but I can’t wait anymore.
@Cheas They could be fighting the spells. They wait could be long to get your lover or not, just depends on the situation.

Quick update from me. Was not expecting to see my love this weekend as he had come by last weekend. It was definitely a nice surprise :) and it felt like he put me before other things like Ashra Koehn said he would. Communication is getting better to a point and I managed to get him to laugh. He doesn't show this emotion around me. Can't wait for the anniversary day to arrive.

Stay positive, calm and patient :)

Cheas

NON-Verified Guest
Since I haven’t heard from Ashra about the question that I asked her, I decided on my end to break the guidelines,

So my ex girlfriend’s grandfather just passed away 2 days ago, I emailed Ashra and if could go to the hospital to show some support for her and her family. When I got into hospital her brother came over and gave me a hug, and I went into the room to her grandfather, her mum came in as well and gave me a solid hug and I felt the heartbroken of her fathers death. Like moment later my ex girlfriend came in and gave a long and tight hug, that we haven’t see done for a long time, she even said thanks for coming. My heart was melted by her words, and feel the pain.

So I didn’t talk to her at all and just speak to her family and just chill with them until they’re tired and gone home.

She looked at me before she left but ignored her, I hope I didn’t break any guidelines from there, I thinking of going to her grandfather funeral, do you guys it fine to do so?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Liyda

Popular Member
Good morning forum!!! It has been quite a long time since I posted… things had been going real good the past couple years for me after my spells that Ashra did.

Until last month… it’s funny how someone can change so much to the point that you don’t know who they are… I reached out to Ashra but knows she is busy so I went online and read every spell. I saw and ordered return to how we were because it was the same words I was telling him just last week. I am praying that Ashra can cast it soon and that it will turn him around to wanting me in his life again. Living with him right now has been so hard when he doesn’t want to even be around me. I told him how I felt last week and he didn’t say a word and he has been more distant since. I see him every day and I miss him like he is gone.

I trust Ashra. She has pulled through each and every time I have needed her. I should have contacted her sooner and I hope it’s not too late, now only time will tell.
Just be patience and give him and the spell some time... trust me I work with my lover... the best way to make the spell manifest is to act like what he's doing doesn't bother you at all... it's sort of like ignoring your family member who's being mean to you on purpose.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
It is this time of the year again and Ashra's Anniversary is just in 2 short days. Does anyone know where I can find info about her anniversary event?
You can find Ashra's 21st Anniversary here: https://www.ashra.net/community/thr...ears-of-spell-casting.225/page-96#post-504490

October 25th,
This is the day where a friend of mine passed away last year. :(

Does everyone still have the countdown clock. It's gone on mine?
The countdown clock shows fine on my end.

Since I haven’t heard from Ashra about the question that I asked her, I decided on my end to break the guidelines,

So my ex girlfriend’s grandfather just passed away 2 days ago, I emailed Ashra and if could go to the hospital to show some support for her and her family. When I got into hospital her brother came over and gave me a hug, and I went into the room to her grandfather, her mum came in as well and gave me a solid hug and I felt the heartbroken of her fathers death. Like moment later my ex girlfriend came in and gave a long and tight hug, that we haven’t see done for a long time, she even said thanks for coming. My heart was melted by her words, and feel the pain.

So I didn’t talk to her at all and just speak to her family and just chill with them until they’re tired and gone home.

She looked at me before she left but ignored her, I hope I didn’t break any guidelines from there, I thinking of going to her grandfather funeral, do you guys it fine to do so?

Honestly, I feel that your ex-girlfriend will appreciate that you are there for her again. She had given you a hug because it means so much to her that she has support around her and that she also needs you to be there by her side. It is an important time in her life right now.

I also send my condolences as well.

I think you and Nick will sort it out.
Thank you, Forum Dad. It means a lot. I just hope and pray that my spells kick into gear soon, along with, helping him change his ways and pattern.

Twiggy

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
My Success Story!

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on here, but wanted to let you all know we got married last week. Almost 2 yrs to the day since Ashra cast my first spell. Trust and believe!
@Karen.A Congratulations to you both. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

@Cheas Sorry for your girls loss. It must of been a hard decision to go to the hospital not knowing what the reception might be. It sounds very positive though. She will see and feel the support from you which is good. It is possible you broke the guidelines and your spells might slow down. I would apologize to your spells and Ashra.

I want to say you are braver than me, I would not have gone if in that situation.
Go with your heart if you decide to go to the funeral. I can't tell you if it's right or wrong.

I can't believe we are almost at the point of celebrating Ashra's 21st anniversary. I'm so excited!

Gramabadran

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Important: If anyone has KP they wish to convert, now would be the best time to convert them over. This feature might be disabled during the Anniversary Event so that it doesn't conflict with another feature being activated during that time.
Hello Ashra, did you get my e-mail?

If one orders the Passion Panacea spell on top of the Evocation of Favourable Opinion, would that help the spell, especially in trying to help re-establish and re-connect a close friendship?

Please let me know soon.

Asclepiustormos

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Looks like I would hop in to help guide how/where to convert the karma points into credit.

@FlyingHigh 266 is your karma point and convert into $26 credit
@Allstar 209 is your karma point and convert into $20 credit

For everyone, how to convert your karma point is easy to do..
10 kp equate to $1 credit
20 kp equate to $2 credit
100 kp equate to $10 credit
200 kp equate to $20 credit
(convert from karma point to credit is based on US Dollar)

Where to find “karma point to credit” at store menu section: https://www.ashra.net/community/dbtech-ecommerce/

For those who’s NON-verified Member, e-mail Ashra with your username to give you an access to this forum as Enhanced Member and you would be able to earn the karma points by log in daily, like other posts, upload a profile picture, make a post, so on.

Ashra Koehn

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow is the big day! I don't think I will get any sleep tonight:) Also, you no longer need to have an Enhanced Member account to convert your KP into Store Credit. However, please convert your KP before tomorrow because the feature will be temporarily disabled so that it doesn't conflict with the DP redeeming feature that is going live tomorrow.

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Tomorrow is the big day! I don't think I will get any sleep tonight:) Also, you no longer need to have an Enhanced Member account to convert your KP into Store Credit. However, please convert your KP before tomorrow because the feature will be temporarily disabled so that it doesn't conflict with the DP redeeming feature that is going live tomorrow.
Convert all of them?

Ashra Koehn

Administrator
Staff member
I just found out that the Anniversary Countdown Clock isn't using the server timezone which is resulting in many people seeing a different time remaining. The event takes place at 8am PST / 11am EST / 3 pm GMT on October 15th 2021. (Roughly 16 hours and 50 Minutes from the time of this post).

ravenwolfe1973

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
I need some help, something...... I am kinda down today. The guy I am wanting is sending me mixed signals. I have a big feeling I am chasing a dream. He has told me he loves me and when he tells his wife he said it's just words without any meaning. I am beginning to feel he is playing me and I'm tired of the mixed feelings and signals I am getting. Yes, he is married but not happily. There is a child involved but teenager age. He says if not for him he probably would. PROBABLY? He says he would love for her to leave but he is her money pot. I just don't know what to do anymore really. The *** is wonderful but I don't want to be that only reason because he's not getting it at home. I've gotten spell after spell after spell. Has anyone had this problem? I would stay with it but I don't want to chase a dream without any fruition. Help

Patricia Rumbaoa

Popular Member
Guest Account
My spell was casted last week by Ashra and yesterday I had the BIGGEST signs ever! Small signs would be seeing the model of his car around every time i’m driving and half of them was the same exact color that my lover drives! anyways.. yesterday.. OMG!! I work at our local hospital and we had TWO patients coming in — One has my Lovers birthday and then the next patient that came inc their birthday was the date of our anniversary. WHEN I TELL YOU MY ENERGY GOT SO HAPPY AND EXCITED, I WAS OVER THE MOON!! granted it’s been just a week for my spell, but i keep talking to my spells and ashra all day and night to keep working and keep manifesting. it’s hard to be patient but i’m trying to!! I’m so confident that my lover will be back with me soon. ♥️♥️