• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - AshraSpells.com

lasingh

Guest Account
This was my first time purchasing from Ashra, and I trust and hope that Ashra will be the turning point to bring back the man I’m in love with so we won’t miss any more time being apart. Instead, we can be together sharing beautiful and joyous moments of love, faith, and happiness.

I have seen movement from her spells.

DGR00738

NON-Verified Guest
Ashra works so hard to ensure that you are very well taken care of, even if that means losing sleep. Her heart and passion for you to finally get the results you're looking for are amazing. There need to be more people in this world like her. They just genuinely care about people being happy.
I could not have said it better myself. She is a fantastic person who is very kind and gracious to us. More than any of us deserve.

I have purchased several spells and a psychic reading from her, and I am waiting for the spells to fully manifest. I know they will when the time is right. It may be just a little bit for some. For others, it may be a little bit longer.

The best all of us can do is live life, not worry, stop doubting, and let Ashra Koehn handle everything because she knows exactly what she is doing.

Darksheriff

NON-Verified Guest
Ashra works so hard to ensure that you are very well taken care of, even if that means losing sleep. Her heart and passion for you to finally get the results you're looking for are amazing. There need to be more people in this world like her. They just genuinely care about people being happy.
She might not have time to reply to all the emails right away, but rest assured that she's always on the case! Ashra has an amazing heart.

Ashra Koehn

Administrator
Staff member
April's New Moon in Taurus coincides with the first solar eclipse of 2022!

The first eclipse of 2022 will arrive to shake things up and ring in the start of the eclipse season!

The Solar eclipse in Taurus will be intense and one that you don’t want to miss. There is a lot of preparation involved with this casting, which means a limited number of spots are available. The Solar Eclipse in Taurus spell will deliver a big dose of supercharged energy that will move your situation in the right direction quickly.

Solar Eclipse in Taurus: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/solar-eclipse-in-taurus/

We are delighted to make this available in time for the new moon and we cannot wait to receive your request and cast your spell.

Samuy

NON-Verified Guest
April's New Moon in Taurus coincides with the first solar eclipse of 2022!

The first eclipse of 2022 will arrive to shake things up and ring in the start of the eclipse season!

The Solar eclipse in Taurus will be intense and one that you don’t want to miss. There is a lot of preparation involved with this casting, which means a limited number of spots are available. The Solar Eclipse in Taurus spell will deliver a big dose of supercharged energy that will move your situation in the right direction quickly.

Solar Eclipse in Taurus: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/solar-eclipse-in-taurus/

We are delighted to make this available in time for the new moon and we cannot wait to receive your request and cast your spell.
This spell will definitely help with my situation. Thanks Ashra!

missrobiestar

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
He came to visit Wednesday; a few hours turned into three nights. We’ve been all over each other, embracing the existence, being in the same space, all smiles, no discord. Like everything is flowing smoothly. I can tell by how he looks at me now. An admiring daze like he had never witnessed art this beautiful. I feel empowered, accepted, safe, at peace, and appreciative. Skeptical at first, but this forum has been a great support system. Ashra, thank you for all you’ve done and all you are doing. I can’t express enough how much you’ve impacted my life most beautifully.

Emmy5

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey forum family, I hope everyone is doing well and are staying strong and keeping the faith in Ashra. I am still waiting to hear from her about how my spells are working on my love, but I know she will do everything she can to bring him back to me. I know her spells work. So everyone keeps that faith and never stop believing in yourself. All situations are different, so people will see results differently from everyone but know Ashra Koehn is real, and she will not let you down. While you wait for your love to return, stay strong and make yourself a robust and healthier person.

Ashra Koehn

Administrator
Staff member
The Super Flower Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse is coming this weekend - Limited Time Only:inlove:

If you have felt Full Moon energy before, you can imagine how strong a Super Flower Blood Moon Eclipse casting can be. The energy from this spell will be felt by your lover on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level and the effects can last a lifetime!

Under this Super Flower Blood Moon Eclipse, Venus and Chiron will also be in alignment. This planetary combination will send purifying, healing vibrations towards your lover as we cast.

Mars and Neptune are also in alignment under this Eclipse, guiding your lover to focus on their strong connection with you and find their way back.

This Total Lunar Eclipse will be visible for a full 84 minutes, which will allow my mentor and I a lot of time to maximize the potency of this spell. It’s also a supermoon, being the third-closest full Moon of the year.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

Super Flower Blood Moon: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/super-flower-blood-moon/

Rest assured that my mentor and I will be investing a lot of our time and energy into casting during this rare opportunity.

wasieczkoc

Popular Member
The Super Flower Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse is coming this weekend - Limited Time Only:inlove:

If you have felt Full Moon energy before, you can imagine how strong a Super Flower Blood Moon Eclipse casting can be. The energy from this spell will be felt by your lover on a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level and the effects can last a lifetime!

Under this Super Flower Blood Moon Eclipse, Venus and Chiron will also be in alignment. This planetary combination will send purifying, healing vibrations towards your lover as we cast.

Mars and Neptune are also in alignment under this Eclipse, guiding your lover to focus on their strong connection with you and find their way back.

This Total Lunar Eclipse will be visible for a full 84 minutes, which will allow my mentor and I a lot of time to maximize the potency of this spell. It’s also a supermoon, being the third-closest full Moon of the year.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

Super Flower Blood Moon: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/super-flower-blood-moon/

Rest assured that my mentor and I will be investing a lot of our time and energy into casting during this rare opportunity.
Thank you Ashra! I got this one!! I'm so excited!

Carole Kay

NON-Verified Guest
Ashra is incredible, very professional and delivered on getting my husband back. After going through multiple horrible experience with other spell casters, I never thought I would come to find someone who actually cares and who delivers on her promises.

Ashra Koehn did what others couldn't and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

Chelsea.b

Guest Account
Ashra truly has changed my life and has made me feel like the happiest girl on earth. Super accurate, incredibly supportive, and just purely magical. Ashra is a game changer I highly recommend to all who have the pleasure of finding her. Thank the universe for letting me find her just in time.

Megan Torres

NON-Verified Guest
This is my first time using Ashra. Initially, I was going to go with another spell until I saw Ashra's announcement about the full moon spell and decided to go with that spell instead.

I believe her spell is working on my ex-husband because his behavior suddenly changed, and suddenly he wants to work on our marriage again.

I came to Ashra because my husband kicked me out, filed for divorce, and started seeing another woman. After Ashra cast, I believe they have broken up. I requested a one-question reading to find out.

I went from feeling hopeless to now believing that my husband and I would be able to resume our marriage.

Thank you, Ashra!