• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - AshraSpells.com

Tinekabuckley

Thank you Ashra for getting my husband to come back. We are still together 8 months later. Now I need your help with my son. His girlfriend broke up with him and now she is involved with another man. I requested your Rose Supermoon for my son and emailed you about his situation.

Let me know if you need anymore details.

JO82

NON-Verified Guest
I love this forum! What I like about this forum is that whenever I feel anxious or impatient about my situation, I come here and read the great reviews and comments. Ashra has cast a few spells for me and done a reading. She is genuinely remarkable. Thank you to all who post.

Lisatyc

Ashra is amazing! My husband returned after being trapped by another woman who claimed to be pregnant with his child. I asked Ashra Koehn to do a psychic reading to determine if the child was his and to gain a deeper understanding of their involvement with each other. We paired this up with Path to Exile to break them up.

Her reading revealed that she lied to my husband about the pregnancy and that she would eventually tell him that she had lost the baby. I told my husband about this, but he didn't want to believe me. However, when her prediction came true, they broke up over it, and my husband returned home.

I'm happy to have my husband back, and I recently requested a protection spell from her to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

We have been married for 14 years without having any issues. I feel this other woman was highly skilled in manipulation and stealing men away from their partners.

Thank God people like Ashra exist.

Sandra J

Popular Member
That's fantastic news! Ashra Koehn knows what she's doing when it comes to reuniting couples. She gets to the bottom of the situation to help fix the problems. Yes, we're so blessed to have found Ashra Koehn in our lives. Ashra makes things happen to bring us joy, peace, and happiness back. Please keep us posted on your journey.

Sandra J

Popular Member
Ashra, I must tell you that my friend Kenneth called me today, as you mentioned. You cast my spell Sunday and Tuesday evening. Kenneth's picture pops up on my phone. We just held a normal conversation. He's not doing anything but playing tennis. I feel terrific about this movement. Ashra Koehn, I know that you and your mentor have worked hard for me to bring Kenneth back into my life. I will continue to stay positive and trust my spells will continue to work out the problems.

Rstar

Popular Member
I can tell my spell is working! He contacted me, and we went on a date. He seemed super intense. In a good way! Everything was perfect, like old times. Then he disappears again. :-(. I’m being patient because I know it’s a process. I can’t wait for the day he is consistent and ready to marry me! Thanks, Ashra, for your hard work.

Ashra Koehn

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Canada Day to everyone located in Canada! The 4th of July is right around the corner as well. You can use the coupon code below to save 15% off your order to celebrate both days.

Coupon Code: Ashra2022

Offer valid until July 5th, 2022, and is available to everyone regardless of location. This discount can be applied to any services Ashra Koehn offers, including the Obeah love spell and previous Anniversary spells.

My mentor is still in town to help. If there is any spell or service you would like to request, now would be a perfect time to do so

Ashra's Store: https://www.ashra.net/store/shop/
Anniversary Spells: https://www.ashra.net/community/thr...ars-of-spell-casting.225/page-104#post-512455

Offer valid until July 5th, 2022. This discount can be used on any services offered by Ashra Koehn including the Obeah love spell. Minimum purchase amount required for coupon: 49.99 USD

Ashra Koehn

Administrator
Staff member
Exciting News! The Total Banishment spell is now available for a limited time!

Total Banishment Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/total-banishment-spell/

This is a must-have spell when you want to permanently remove a toxic person interfering with your happiness.

Q: Can I use this spell to remove someone currently in a relationship with my lover or influence him against our relationship?

A: Yes! I strongly recommend using the Banishment spell for this type of situation.

Pare

NON-Verified Guest
Exciting News! The Total Banishment spell is now available for a limited time!

Total Banishment Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/total-banishment-spell/

This is a must-have spell when you want to permanently remove a toxic person interfering with your happiness.

Q: Can I use this spell to remove someone currently in a relationship with my lover or influence him against our relationship?

A: Yes! I strongly recommend using the Banishment spell for this type of situation.
Wonderful spell. Is this a break up spell Ashra?