• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - AshraSpells.com

I love this forum! What I like about this forum is that whenever I feel anxious or impatient about my situation, I come here and read the great reviews and comments. Ashra has cast a few spells for me and done a reading. She is genuinely remarkable. Thank you to all who post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashra is amazing! My husband returned after being trapped by another woman who claimed to be pregnant with his child. I asked Ashra Koehn to do a psychic reading to determine if the child was his and to gain a deeper understanding of their involvement with each other. We paired this up with Path to Exile to break them up.

Her reading revealed that she lied to my husband about the pregnancy and that she would eventually tell him that she had lost the baby. I told my husband about this, but he didn't want to believe me. However, when her prediction came true, they broke up over it, and my husband returned home.

I'm happy to have my husband back, and I recently requested a protection spell from her to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

We have been married for 14 years without having any issues. I feel this other woman was highly skilled in manipulation and stealing men away from their partners.

Thank God people like Ashra exist.

That's fantastic news! Ashra Koehn knows what she's doing when it comes to reuniting couples. She gets to the bottom of the situation to help fix the problems. Yes, we're so blessed to have found Ashra Koehn in our lives. Ashra makes things happen to bring us joy, peace, and happiness back. Please keep us posted on your journey.

Ashra, I must tell you that my friend Kenneth called me today, as you mentioned. You cast my spell Sunday and Tuesday evening. Kenneth's picture pops up on my phone. We just held a normal conversation. He's not doing anything but playing tennis. I feel terrific about this movement. Ashra Koehn, I know that you and your mentor have worked hard for me to bring Kenneth back into my life. I will continue to stay positive and trust my spells will continue to work out the problems.

I can tell my spell is working! He contacted me, and we went on a date. He seemed super intense. In a good way! Everything was perfect, like old times. Then he disappears again. :-(. I’m being patient because I know it’s a process. I can’t wait for the day he is consistent and ready to marry me! Thanks, Ashra, for your hard work.

Happy Canada Day to everyone located in Canada! The 4th of July is right around the corner as well. You can use the coupon code below to save 15% off your order to celebrate both days.

Coupon Code: Ashra2022

Offer valid until July 5th, 2022, and is available to everyone regardless of location. This discount can be applied to any services Ashra Koehn offers, including the Obeah love spell and previous Anniversary spells.

My mentor is still in town to help. If there is any spell or service you would like to request, now would be a perfect time to do so

Ashra's Store: https://www.ashra.net/store/shop/
Anniversary Spells: https://www.ashra.net/community/thr...ars-of-spell-casting.225/page-104#post-512455

Offer valid until July 5th, 2022. This discount can be used on any services offered by Ashra Koehn including the Obeah love spell. Minimum purchase amount required for coupon: 49.99 USD

Exciting News! The Total Banishment spell is now available for a limited time!

Total Banishment Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/total-banishment-spell/

This is a must-have spell when you want to permanently remove a toxic person interfering with your happiness.

Q: Can I use this spell to remove someone currently in a relationship with my lover or influence him against our relationship?

A: Yes! I strongly recommend using the Banishment spell for this type of situation.

Last edited:
Exciting News! The Total Banishment spell is now available for a limited time!

Total Banishment Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/total-banishment-spell/

This is a must-have spell when you want to permanently remove a toxic person interfering with your happiness.

Q: Can I use this spell to remove someone currently in a relationship with my lover or influence him against our relationship?

A: Yes! I strongly recommend using the Banishment spell for this type of situation.
Wonderful spell. Is this a break up spell Ashra?

We are now deep into Cancer Season, emphasizing the importance of relationships and belonging.

I know many of you have been stressed out with Neptune's retrograde period creating a tug-of-war between our dreams and reality. However, July's full moon will put things into perspective!

My mentor and I skipped offering the New Moon spell at the end of June because a lot of time and energy was needed to prepare for this Full Moon. This spell focuses on the key areas responsible for why relationships last forever and will enhance the positive influence from other sources while eliminating the negative ones. This Supermoon will lead to greater commitment and love and make your significant other realize that nothing can replace their real connection with you.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

The SuperMoon in Capricorn Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/the-supermoon-in-capricorn-spell/

On July 13th, the moon will arrive at its closest point to the Earth in 2022, allowing us to maximize the potency of this spell.

Ashra, I want to thank you and your mentor for all the love and hard work you both have put into my spells over the last couple of months. Yesterday I knew you were casting my spell because I felt so tired and sleepy that I didn't feel like doing anything. Ashra, I must tell you, last night I saw Kenneth in my dream, and he told me that I am the only one who has ever loved him, God. It was something I had waited to hear and to feel from Kenneth. Ashra always told me that he loved me. That was a powerful spell that was cast on me, and all I can do is say thank you, Ashra, for never giving up on me and doing everything to help my situation. I will always remain a client of yours and a friend. All I am doing is keeping positive and focusing on the love of my life returning to me, I feel better knowing that all the spells I have purchased will pay off finally, thanks to such a beautiful person inside and out, Ashra Koehn.❤

My ex-husband left me for another woman during the peak of the Pandemic. We never spoke for years until recently, thanks to Ashra.

She cast the New Moon in Gemini spell and Path to Exile. Both spells she cast near the end of May. Over the weekend, my ex reached out to me and told me that he and the woman he saw had separated. We talked for a good two hours, and he apologized for the misery he put the kids and me through when he left unexpectedly to start a new life with her.

He wants to come back, and we are meeting this Wednesday. I'm happy with the progress so far!

Ashra possesses the power to change lives. I'm happy I found her.

The New Moon in Leo Spell is now available!

I hope you’re ready for a major change in your relationship because the New Moon in Leo is nearly here, and there’s nothing subtle about it.

This New Moon Spell is about repairing a damaged relationship, such as bringing an ex back into your life and allowing vibrant energy to rejuvenate and ultimately protect your relationship.

Your lover will have the desire and commitment to keep the relationship fresh, strong, and close.

This spell encompasses all critical elements of what makes a healthy relationship thrive, such as the ability to have open communication, listening and feeling heard, work through disagreements, mutual intimacy, and trust.

This is the first time offering a new moon spell in Leo season, and it will only be available to cast during the upcoming new moon. Reserve now as space is limited!

New Moon in Leo: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/new-moon-in-leo-spell/

Q: Does this spell work for new relationships, such as turning a friend into a lover or being in a relationship with someone you are strongly attracted to?

A: The New Moon in Leo Spell is completely customized your situation. It's just as effective for turning a friend into a lover as it is for bringing back an ex.

Ashra saved my relationship from a terrible mistake I made. Sergio and I work together. We felt an attraction after a couple of months and started dating. The dates were few because he was recently divorced and had two young children and a teenage daughter.

I felt him withdrawing for the last few months because I pressured him. Last month I ended it but took it back the next day. He said we'd "try again in a couple of weeks and see what happens." However, at the end of June, he ended our relationship.

Ashra Koehn cast Delete the Past and the Call Me Spell for Communication. Sergio unblocked me on social media last week, and we enjoyed the weekend together. I apologized to him for feeling like I put too much pressure on him, and he opened up more about his life and why he pushed me away.

We are back together, and he is taking his relationship with me more seriously. We communicate daily, and we have plans to have dinner together this weekend and see a movie.

No words could describe my appreciation for Ashra and her ability to save me from my terrible mistake. Thank you!

My positive update after seeing movements!

Ashra, the night you and your mentor were casting New Moon Leo, Kenneth arrived at my door once he and I talked on the phone for an hour that night. I want to tell you that everything you mentioned in every update is accurate. Kenneth confessed that he thinks about me every day and night. He felt that I didn't want to see him anymore. The reason why he felt that way was because I never gave him an invitation to come see me again. Ashra, I know that Kenneth will return to me permanently. All that night, I could feel his love because he held on tight to the point I was so overwhelmed. Ashra, I have waited to see Kenneth and know I will see him again. I have always been a true believer in Ashra Koehn's spells. I also have purchased every spells she's recommended to me to help with my relationship. Ashra, you have been fighting for me, my friend. I appreciate you being the rock I knew will help me stay positive and trust the movements.

The Lion's Gate Portal is Opening!

Get ready to manifest some serious Leo season magic because August 8 — also known as the lion's gate portal — is considered an auspicious time for manifest your deepest desires and dreams.

On August 8, my mentor and I will cast the Lionsgate Portal spell, giving us the most potent opportunity to turn dreams into reality! 88 in numerology represents infinity and DNA activation, allowing us to take this Sirius energy and infuse it into the very core of your lover.

Due to a significant amount of time required to cast, this spell will only be available for a limited time. Please don't delay in reserving your spot.

Lionsgate Portal Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/lionsgate-portal-spell/

August 8 (8/8) - The infinity symbol is an 8 on its side, representing limitless power and energy that will never fade with time. It's a symbol that flows forever without end. If you're into astrology or numerology, don't sleep on this opportunity to manifest abundance and dream big.

Last edited:
Back