• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra Koehn's Spells - AshraSpells.com

Ashra you are truly the best decision I ever made. Things are working out so well for me and Josh. It's like he's a new guy. He is sweeter, more thoughtful, more caring. More intensive. He goes out of his way to make sure that I'm happy. He has never been like this before. I see so many signs, his name always comes up, I see the kind of vehicle he drives all the time, I see the same numbers come up 7777. I swear that I can smell his cologne. He texts me more now than he used to. He has COVID and hasn't been around. I wish I could see him but hopefully soon he will get better and come see me. I'm very happy with the progress he is making. I like the changes in his actions. He went from little to no effort to at least making efforts and no excuses anymore.

Danny came back to me over the weekend! Ashra cast several spells for me last month! The last one was Clarity of the Heart. Danny called me while I was at work last Friday. I missed his call, but he left me a voicemail urging me to call him back immediately.

When I called him, he told me that the woman he was seeing cheated and left him. One of the spells I asked her to cast for me was a breakup spell, so I immediately thought about her spell working when I heard they had broken up.

He insisted that we met immediately and apologized for choosing to leave our 5-year relationship for another woman.

I'm happy I came across Ashra Koehn. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

Believe in the power of love and the connection you share with your significant other. If your heart yearns for your ex to return, trust in your connection with that person. True love will find its way back into your life.

My mentor and I have been working extremely hard as the holiday season draws near to ensure that as many of you as possible enjoy this unique time with your loved ones. We genuinely care about everyone on this forum and recognize that the holidays can be difficult when you're not with the person you love the most.

We're excited to introduce the "Soul's True North" spell. This spell is designed to harness the positive energies of the holiday season and guide your significant other back into your arms. Regardless of the circumstances keeping you apart, this spell taps into the magic of connection and love.

The energy of the holiday season is truly unique. It's a time when hearts open and the spirit of togetherness is at its peak. The "Soul's True North" spell acts like a North Star that can guide your lover to their True North - you.

Spots are limited. Here is where you can request the Soul's True North Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/souls-true-north/

Remember, we're here for you every step of the way. Let's make this holiday season one we'll never forget, full of love, happiness, and the people we care about most. ✨

Wishing you all a magical and love-filled holiday season! ❤️

Christmas Moon Spell - Limited Time Only!

I hope everyone is ready for the holidays. With the holidays finally here, I have some good news! The final full moon of 2023 will appear over the horizon on Monday, Christmas Eve, and peak the following evening, providing a warm lunar glow during the cool holiday nights.

Many people have been inquiring about this spell because of its zero incubation period and ability to start working immediately. This is a full moon you want to take advantage of.

You can request The Christmas Moon spell by using the link below. Space is limited.

The Christmas Moon Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/the-christmas-full-moon-spell/

Update: Many people have inquired about this year's New Year's Eve spell and when it would be available.

The New Year's Eve spell for 2024 is now available here:

NEW - Ashra's New Year's Eve Spell for 2024: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/ashras-new-years-eve-spell-for-2024/

Another new spell is now available below:

NEW - The Revitalization of Love Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/the-revitalization-of-love-spell/

Finally, what is Boxing Day without a discount?:inlove: Anyone requesting my help will receive a 20% discount on any of my services until 11:59 p.m. on January 1st, 2024. This coupon is valid on everything!:)

Boxing Day Event - Available for a Limited Time:

Ashra's Boxing Day Coupon:
Use this code to save 20% off your next order: Ashra2023
The offer is valid until 11:59 PM on January 1st, 2024. This discount can be used on any services Ashra Koehn offers, including the Obeah love spell.

The Anniversary Spells are available for my Boxing Week Event!

Complete List of Anniversary Spells: https://www.ashra.net/community/thr...ars-of-spell-casting.225/page-109#post-521974

Ashra's Official Store: https://www.ashra.net/store/shop/

Many people have been asking about a New Year's Resolutions spell that they can use for any situation.

The New Year Resolutions spell is now available!

As we welcome the dawn of a brand new year, it's the perfect time to reflect on our dreams, aspirations, and the goals we wish to achieve. The 2024 New Year Resolutions Spell is not limited to traditional resolutions; it's a powerful spell I can cast for any ambitions/goals you hold close to your heart.

This spell will help you manifest your desires, whether they involve personal growth, career success, financial freedom, improved relationships, or any other area of your life.

New Year's Resolutions spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/new-year-resolutions-spell/

Note: We will be personalizing this spell to your specific situation.

Happy New Year, everyone!

As we enter 2024, I want to extend my warmest wishes to all of you. I hope this new year brings you abundant joy, laughter, and love. May it be a year filled with limitless possibilities and opportunities waiting to be explored.

Let's embrace this fresh start with optimism and determination, knowing we can shape our destinies. In the coming 365 days, may you experience growth, happiness, and success in all your endeavors. Believe in yourself, for you are capable of achieving greatness.

This year will bring reunions filled with joy and warm embraces to those who are separated from their loved ones. And for those still searching for their soulmates, may 2024 be the year where your hearts find their perfect match.

Life is a beautiful journey; with each passing day, we can learn, grow, and create beautiful memories. Let's make the most of every moment, cherish our loved ones, and passionately pursue our dreams.

As we embark on this new chapter, let us do so together, supporting and uplifting one another. Here's to a year of love, laughter, and limitless possibilities. Happy New Year!

Updates are coming for your New Year's Spells!

Here is a quick update on what's happening behind the scenes. My mentor and I have worked tirelessly for nearly two days straight, ensuring that all the New Year's spells have been cast correctly and carefully.

The energy and dedication put into these spells are immense, and we are committed to ensuring that every one of you receives the best possible outcome. It's a labor of love, and we appreciate your patience and trust in our work.

Within 48 hours, you should receive an update on how the spell-casting went. We understand how important this is to all of you, and we want to keep you informed every step of the way.

Wishing you all the best in 2024, and I hope this message brings a smile to your faces.

The 'Wolf Moon' Arrives as the First Full Moon of the Year!

I hope everyone is off to an amazing start to the new year. I didn't think I could offer this in time for tomorrow's full moon! However, my shipment of materials just arrived! This is the first full moon of 2024. Space is limited. The Wolf Moon spell for 2024 can now be requested below.

Wolf Moon Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/wolf-moon-spell-2024/

Gm Ashra hope things are going well, I missed out on the Moon wolf spell I've been busy so I didn't have a chance to check my inbox until now,I don't really be online that much but I'll check more often for any New Upcoming Events that can help me..just know I appreciate your help it really gotten me through the years I have love for you thank you God bless!!

Virgo's Full Moon Spell - Limited Time Only

There is a rare Full Moon taking place tomorrow night that will appear full for several days! Many people have been inquiring about this spell because of its zero incubation period and ability to start working immediately. This is a full moon you want to take advantage of. My mentor is still around and will be involved in the casting.

The Virgo's Full Moon Spell is now available using the link below. Space is limited.

Virgo's Full Moon Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/virgos-full-moon-spell/

Leap Day Spell for February 29th, 2024 - Secret Soul Conjure - Available for a limited time! :inlove:

On February 29th there will be a powerful movement of energy that only happens once every 4 years. I was fortunate enough to get the materials on time to make this spell available to the public. I feel that this is something very important that we should do. The request page and spell's description is listed below:two_hearts:

Secret Soul Conjure for 2024: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/secret-soul-conjure-leap-year-spell-for-2024/

There is a lot of preparation involved so there isn't much time to spare.

Ashra, I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my deepest gratitude for everything you've done for me. Your spells brought my husband back into my life and helped mend the irreparable fractures in our marriage.

I can't begin to express the overwhelming sense of relief and joy that fills my heart, knowing we've been given a second chance to make things right. Your expertise, dedication, and genuine care have made a difference in our lives; for that, I am eternally grateful.

It's not just about the outcome but the journey you guided us through, providing support and understanding every step of the way. Your kindness and compassion shine through in everything you do, and it's clear that you have a gift for helping people navigate through their most challenging times.

Thank you for being a beacon of hope when all seemed lost. Your work is miraculous, and I feel incredibly fortunate to have found you. I will forever hold a special place in my heart for you, Ashra, and will continue to sing your praises to anyone who may need a guiding light in their darkest moments.

I noticed you are offering a Leap Day Spell. The timing couldn't be more perfect, as my husband and I are eager to continue strengthening our bond and deepening our connection. I'll request this spell immediately, knowing that our relationship will reach even greater heights with your gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
St Patrick's Day is tomorrow! I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend so far. Two new spells are available for a limited time to celebrate this occasion! Not only is March 17th an auspicious day, but we also secured the materials required to offer a 5-in-1 St. Patrick's Day Love love spell!

The following spells are available now until March 20th!

The Ultimate 5-in-1 St. Patrick's Day Love Casting: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/the-ultimate-5-in-1-st-patricks-day-love-casting/

Ashra's St. Patrick's Irish Luck Spell Casting for 2024: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/ashras-st-patricks-irish-luck-spell-casting/

Now is the best time for anyone who would like to take advantage of this opportunity to request the spells above.

Space is limited. Request ASAP to guarantee your spot.

Note: The Ultimate 5-in-1 St. Patrick's Day Love spell can also be customized to bring someone you love into your life or turn a friendship into a serious relationship.

The Ashra's St. Patrick's Irish Luck Spell Casting for 2024 is not the same spell as the ones offered in the previous years.

Good morning everyone !
I can certainly feel the spells working on myself, it's like my mind is filled with thoughts of my lover and I feel something great is round the corner! I really hope he is gonna break the ice and initiate contact soon I miss him beyond belief and I feel optimistic and excited to continue adding more energy ❤️

The year's first Solar Eclipse is set to happen on April 8th, 2024! :inlove:

The Total Solar Eclipse will be a unique opportunity to take full advantage of this energy to turn your wishes into reality.

My mentor and I will be traveling to ensure we are in the direct path of this Solar Eclipse when we cast!

This unprecedented cosmic event will have a massive impact on all of the zodiac signs, and I am now accepting reservations for the Solaris Solar Eclipse spell! A lot of preparation is involved, so there is little time to spare. Also, spots are limited, so securing your spot as soon as possible is essential.

Solaris Solar Eclipse Spell: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/the-solaris-solar-eclipse-spell/

I've received several emails from people who will also be in the direct path of the Total Solar Eclipse!

This spectacular and rare celestial event is set to unfold over the United States, Canada, and Mexico! The next one won't happen for 20 years!

We will be in the area for a few days so there is a good chance someone might recognize me:)

I'm expecting clear skies and a phenomenal view of the Solar Eclipse!

Update: I have updated the page for the The RARE Total Solar Eclipse Spell Casting Event.

The RARE Total Solar Eclipse Spell Casting Event: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/the-solaris-solar-eclipse-spell/

Remember that this spell has only a limited amount of spaces available. Reserve your spot today and your spell will be cast during the Total Solar Eclipse on April 8th, 2024.

BONUS: If you choose triple or above potency level, your spell will also be cast during the New Moon, which occurs on the same day as the solar eclipse!

Last edited:
Back