1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra Spells Reviews and Comments

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Mila, Nov 29, 2015.

1. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

I am still very mind blown by the fact that after having Passion Panacea active for two weeks, I saw my first sign on Sunday, it was pretty big as well and very unexpected but it has made me even more positive, and even though I am yet to see any more signs and movements, I know that they will happen, I just need to give the spells a little bit more time. I know that Ashra works hard, and it really does pay off, and the fact she works so hard to help us all it really is fantastic. All the success stories prove that she is real and that she does genuinely care about her clients. I would recommend Ashra to anyone, she is warm, caring and trustworthy, and her spells work like a charm! I’m glad I left a positive review about her services.

2. Brandy86

Brandy86 New Member Guest Account

I love reading all these reviews! It gives me hope and positive vibes and keeps me staying strong! My spell was cast a day ago and I got a Facebook message last night around 1AM (I was already asleep) from my love but he was asking when he could come get the rest of his stuff.. but I AM STILL STAYING POSITIVE AFTER SEEING THAT!! Then about 30 minutes later he text me but it was just a random "hey" .. I have not responded because I was asleep at that time. But at least he was thinking about me even though it was to get his stuff! But I'm happy and I'm certain with Ashra's help he will be rushing back into my arms soon! Thank you all for all the wonderful stories you have shared on here! It really helps with staying positive!

3. CCA

CCA Member

Hi everyone how you all doing today. I love coming on the forum to read all the positive reviews and comments. When I feel heartbroken and missing my ex boyfriend then I just come to my forum family and I get all the positivity here.
    Thank you guys I really appreciate for giving us all the positive reviews.
    Thanks Ashra for all the positivity you give to all of us I really do appreciate it

Lots of love and more positive vibes to everyone

4. courtney212

courtney212 New Member Guest Account

I have a question, please.
    Ashra Koehn deserves all of the good reviews. My spell actually worked. It’s been going well. He and I had an argument Sunday, I thought it was petty, but he have not contacted me since. I’m so upset, I’m not sure what I should do. I’ve contacted Ashra, i haven’t heard from her, but I know she’s busy. Any suggestions? It’s difficult to stay positive, but I’m trying! All advice are welcome.

5. JanRig

JanRig Member Member Plus Account

Hey guys. @maracx hello ashra is really amazing amazing person and so is her work also. I hope that you continue to see signs on your spell. Yes you are if ashra said that this will going to happen it really is. Just continue to believe in her work because she already helped a lot of people. She is a considerate and understanding person. Soon I want to purchase a same spell also and I know and I believe in ashra's that she will going to make my desired outcome happen. Wish you all the best

6. Maddyfan2020

Maddyfan2020 Member

I seriously can’t wait till the day I can come on here, & share my honest full review. This woman has had to put up with me driving her nuts all week from boosting my spells, to me adding 2 more to my growing list lol. I think I chose well literally I believe god pointed me in the right direction helping me to get the love of my life back. I’m feeling so energized, & happy lately I can’t even explain! I think she must’ve hit me with a little dose of something too haha. Anyway love, & peace to everyone. Sending positive vibes to everyone today!

7. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

Many queries answered, complicated issues resolved, essence of life have been restored and positive-ness started pumping back in every vessels....
    I had Distant connection on call with Ashra Koehn who performed distance Reading
    after which my every cell of body emitted the rays of positive energy, I have never felt so motivated and sorted in my life before.....
    She patiently answers all the questions with 100% accuracy, and go beyond appointment slots to help you,
    like a friend, like a mentor, like a GOD’s own voice directing and holding your hand to stand on your feet again.

8. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. Ashra is such an amazingly wonderful woman, she has restored my faith and I am able to stay strong and positive cause of her positive support towards me. She has always been there for me and helped me feel better. All the reviews that you see above are true, and many members had positive success stories with Ashra. Ashra has always been like a miracle in our life's, trying to help us out to make sure that all her clients are happy and having a good life.

9. Kokichi

Kokichi Member

I wonder if she does other spells other than love spells? Correct me if I'm wrong though! I would love to request a spell on other things too such as beauty!:laugh: I love reading all her reviews.